I experienced death, have you!

starmie said:
I've had an NDE and it was really bad, not good at all, it was so bad it made me doubt about me having a soul. I was watching TV, doing some pipebreathing and suddenly felt the urge to go outside to the patio and look at the sun directly while stretching. I did this in like 3 seconds, by the time I was on the pation raising my hand to the air, my blood was still in the TV room, so I blackedout for I don't know how much time, then I recovered conscience and for a full 5 seconds I had no idea where or who I was, and I was in my house.

This experience made me doubt about me having a soul, because I've read a lot of NDE testimonies and they all have this amazing experiences, but mine was like if I had just stop existing for a couple of minutes and then just reappeared.

Sounds to me like low blood pressure or low blood sugar - like insulin shock.

Laura said:
starmie said:
I've had an NDE and it was really bad, not good at all, it was so bad it made me doubt about me having a soul. I was watching TV, doing some pipebreathing and suddenly felt the urge to go outside to the patio and look at the sun directly while stretching. I did this in like 3 seconds, by the time I was on the pation raising my hand to the air, my blood was still in the TV room, so I blackedout for I don't know how much time, then I recovered conscience and for a full 5 seconds I had no idea where or who I was, and I was in my house.

This experience made me doubt about me having a soul, because I've read a lot of NDE testimonies and they all have this amazing experiences, but mine was like if I had just stop existing for a couple of minutes and then just reappeared.

Sounds to me like low blood pressure or low blood sugar - like insulin shock.

FWIW I was not on the diet when this happend, I was still eating lots of fruits and veggies, thanks for the possible explanation, sounds reasonable to me. I seriously considered this experience as an NDE but I'm clueless about death. I hope I get an OOBE just for the sake of understanding better this kind of travels some take.

Alada said:
I think you missed the point anart was making, that is to say it was not that the history of grass was in question but rather your statement "People see grass because they like greenery". What do you have to back that up?
Things that aren't objective tend to be subjective.

I experienced death once, but it was in a dream... & it was so real that when I woke up I had to call my mother in the middle of the night to reassure myself that I was still alive... I was frantically checking dates on the computer and Googleing recent events to reassure myself that I hadn't died. It was very surreal.
Also, I was shot to death in my dream, in my shoulder. So after that I did some research on how people felt after being shot and it was exact.
It was a very peaceful, going to sleep type of feeling where I couldn't really feel my body anymore but I could feel my mind, in a way... Like I could feel the essence of myself, that did not include my physical body, drifting into a peacefulness, but it was almost like it was a backwards motion of falling slowly rather than forwards or upwards (if that makes any sense)...

Hello Veenetrig, an welcome.
It is a tradition for new members to introduce themselves here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html and to check the Sticky Posts :)
Nothing personal of course (you may see the introductions from other members for a tamplate).

Dreams about death are quite common and they can be impressive indeed. Usually they tend to represent a period of internal transformation (death to the older self and the birth of the new version of oneself), or maybe a sense of a threat that is only perceived by the unconscious mind. There are of course other possibilities like a remembrance from a past life or something, but the more probable cause may be the interpretation in symbolic terms by your subconsciousness of some pattern in you actual life. Hope it may help.

Thought I might share something a little bit unrelated.

In 2009, I had a big operation. They put me too sleep with barbituates and I understand this is the same way that they euthanise people?

Anyway, I was determined to use my will to defy them on the operating table and stay awake - but they put me to sleep. It was so peaceful and natural and there was just one clicking noise and I was out. I remember when they woke me up it was like emerging from this deep place of stillness and Intelligence. After this experience, I became pro-euthanasia because of how simple and painless it all was. I look at people in severe agony and I look at or cultures attitudes towards fearing death (ie. hiding the bodies of the dead away etc.). Normal cultures keep the dead out in the open.

Hi Deadmanwalking3,

Deadmanwalking3 said:
I have been to hell and back three times in a week and if you don't believe me I send you my pictures

We'd actually appreciate it if you'd make an intro post on the Newbie Board, telling us a bit about yourself and how you found our forum. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom