I must euthanize Blacky, he is very sick

I'm also really sorry to hear about your loss, Loreta. And I think Blacky had the most wonderful four years a dog can imagine and this is something really important to remember. Hang in there :hug2:

Thank you Gawan.

Thank you Marina for the beautiful poem.

I am sorry B588 for your loss. My sincere condolences. This is a very hard moment that we have to live.

Dear Nena try to rest and eat.Emotionally you are down and that`s mean immune system could debilitate.Feel free to cry,scream and whatever you need to do,but feed your body and sleep ;)

We are with you :hug2:

Loretta, I am sorry to hear that Blacky had to go, I know it is a very hard decision. He had you for 4 1/2 years, as you had him for that time. Know that he was loved and is loving you still, even though as a spirit. Be well and take care of yourself.

I am sorry to hear about your Blacky. My condolences. The decision to let go a loved dog is one of the very hard ones, but one you just have to do when the time has come. I know what this means for you as I had to go this way with my cat Minnie. Your Blacky had 4 1/2 years a good life thanks to you. I am sure he enjoyed this time very much. Blacky is staying in your heart. Take care of yourself. :hug2:

Thank you again for all your gentle words and good and beautiful energy you are giving to me. It helps and make me feel less lonely. I am really gratefull for this forum, this familly.

Have a nice day everyone. :love:

I am really sorry Loreta, we have a dog, we had never had one for as long as we had, and he is getting older and his fur is turning gray, and he is struggling to climb in the bed, I feel bad seeing him get to that point, I would not bear to see him suffer. It must have been a hard choice, but I am sure he had a good life with you, and you consider Blacky, take care :hug2:

So sorry to hear of your loss loreta. The death of our beloved animal companions is especially hurtful balanced only by the incredible joy they bring into our lives.

Hi Loretta,

I’m very sad you had to bear the burden of making this choice. I can’t imagine reaching that point with my hero. Please accept my deepest condolences.

I am glad though, that you were able to give each other four years of unique communion with one another, those moments are irreplaceable and will live on in eternity.

Big hugs!!!!

My deepest condolences to you Loreta on having to release your beautiful Blackie from his pain, you have been a wonderful carer to him and he a wonderful companion, that's all we can ask for and give to our beautiful furry friends unconditional love. :hug2: :hug2:

Today I went to take his ashes. I feel sad. Blacky was very sweet, a really affectionate dog. The most affectionate dog I ever had. So naturally I miss him very much.

Thanks for your words everybody.

loreta said:
Today I went to take his ashes. I feel sad.

Understand. :hug2:

If it helps, and I would not be alone among people here, collecting the ashes of our dear family animals over so many years and bringing them to a shared spot to release them was a comforting and honoring process. You will no doubt, loreta, find a special place for Blacky's ashes while never letting go of that shared place that lives in your heart, mind and soul.

"A friend is one soul abiding in two bodies."
Diogenes

Back
Top Bottom