I must euthanize Blacky, he is very sick

I am so sorry for your loss, but so glad that you were there for Blacky when he needed you.

loreta said:
Tomorrow I wanted to go near the ocean, to hear the waves and remember Blacky. Look at the sky and see Blacky on a cloud and yelling to me : "Mommy, I love you!!!"
That is a wonderful thought!

biala84 said:
Hi Loreta i 'm sorry,because of Blacky, me i have a dog also and she also died, but i'm seeing her sometimes in the dreams and is very enthustiastic :) The Dreams are connecting Us :)

I, too, have seen my dogs in dreams, and they were always healthy and happy. Perhaps you will see Blacky in a dream.

Take care.

:cry:

I'm so sorry to hear this Loreta.

Blackie loved you, saw you helping, and thanked you for as long as he could.

I think he would wish that you be such a good companion to another again, if one should be so lucky as to find themselves your way.

Wishing a fruitful contemplation for Becky in The Fifth Density, so we can meet him again in The Fourth :wizard:

From the beginning, loretta, followed how you cared for Blacky as he became a part of your life. You also helped him right to the end, and it hurts when you let go, yet you have helped him overcome the burden of his final suffering. Let the waves from the sea help console you. :hug2:

Am so sorry for your loss, Loreta. Saying goodbye to a much loved companion is one of the saddest things we can experience. You did the right thing to end Blacky's suffering, even though doing so was a painful decision.

Take care of yourself - it's good you are going to the ocean - hope the healing energies will give you some peace and comfort. Big hugs!! :hug2:

Thank you for all your kind words that make me feel at home with humans that understand what is grieving for a companion of 4 paws. Mourning is a slow process and it teaches many things about death and life. Dogs are good guides in that sense. They are here with us to teach us love, and also to teach us what is to die.

Thank you again for your beautiful toughts.

I remember when Blacky first came into your life, loreta. He was one lucky doggie. And you as the mommy were also very lucky, in the sense that you found one another and could share some beautiful moments together. :hug2: May Blacky rest in peace. I hope you will also get some rest. Grieving takes up a lot of energy.

Dear loreta i am thinking a lot about you and it`s my impression that Blacky choose you as "Mother",he learned that is possible to trust again in human beings and you learn how Blacky could forgive human beings and tremendous atrocities.During 4 years both of you learn about the MAGIC OF LIFE. :love:

YOU ARE IN MY HEART :hug2:

munaychasumaq said:
Dear loreta i am thinking a lot about you and it`s my impression that Blacky choose you as "Mother",he learned that is possible to trust again in human beings and you learn how Blacky could forgive human beings and tremendous atrocities.During 4 years both of you learn about the MAGIC OF LIFE. :love:

YOU ARE IN MY HEART :hug2:

It is very hard and dolorous this long grief. Like to be in a very dry road. I have to go through it, I know and it is not the first time, and I know it is not the last, also. But how hard it is, like a knife in the heart.

Thank you Muna for your kind words.

I'm very sorry to hear that Blacky's health did not improve since May. You gave him magical 4 years, this is something that enriched the lives of both of you. If all there is, is lessons, then this one had plenty of positive emotions involved.

Take care of yourself loreta :flowers:

I'm so very sorry about this news loreta :( But you certainly gave Blacky a lovely lovely life and it was time for him to rest, there's not much words that I can say, I know it's a very tough situation to go through, but I send you a huge huge hug and hope you feel better with time :love: :love: :hug2:

Months ago someone shared with me this lovely poem when our doggie Hariff had to go to sleep, I wanted to share it with you:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Loreta-

I too send you big hugs...this is real pain, "a knife in the heart"...yes. Am "feeling" with you and for you , my little parakeet, Pixie , died last monday, 11.06.17 @1:15PM in my palm..she was 5 1/2 years old and was my constant companion, almost 24/7...she was really getting so "evolved" in the last year or so...she slept inside my shirt collar on my shoulder for most of the last month..i knew she was fading..but what a sweet time she gave me with her little personality and her love and bonding with me...I put her at the base of a large tree in my secret garden...

Am with you in spirit..hope the pain has lessened with time..b588

Back
Top Bottom