Illness requesting advice

@Thebull, it is also important to keep the anxiety at bay. I use L-Tryptophan (250mg) in combination with L-Theanine (150mg). You can find the ingredients in dietary supplements for sleep. Anecdotically speaking, I found the L-Tryptophan by accident. Once, being extremely anxious while out of anxiety tablets, I took a CalmEze for dogs, and it simply worked wonders for me. Actually I had a choice between calming supplements for horses and for dogs, and I took the dogs one, beef flavor.

I haven't broken out onto any sweats yet so fingers crossed that won't hapoen.

When I was sick at the beginning of the year, I saw sweating as a sign that I would be getting better soon, and I did. Sauna and hot-baths induced sweating as mentioned, help as well. Sweating helps the body clear out.

I too had crazy headaches, to the point that my eyeballs hurt, and though my body temperature when measured was average, inside my body I felt really hot.

I did the sodium bicarbonate protocol for colds (1 spoon of SB every 2 hours x 6 the first day, 1 spoon of SB x 4 the 2nd day, 1 spoon of SB x 2 the 3rd day - SB away from meals) and it helped tremendously. When you start sweating while you sleep, it's a good indication that you are on the mend. I hope you feel better soon! :hug2:

When I was sick at the beginning of the year, I saw sweating as a sign that I would be getting better soon, and I did. Sauna and hot-baths induced sweating as mentioned, help as well. Sweating helps the body clear out.

I too had crazy headaches, to the point that my eyeballs hurt, and though my body temperature when measured was average, inside my body I felt really hot.

I did the sodium bicarbonate protocol for colds (1 spoon of SB every 2 hours x 6 the first day, 1 spoon of SB x 4 the 2nd day, 1 spoon of SB x 2 the 3rd day - SB away from meals) and it helped tremendously. When you start sweating while you sleep, it's a good indication that you are on the mend. I hope you feel better soon! :hug2:
Thanks Alana, so a good idea to continue with the sodium bicarbonate. The headaches have been intense and like you today inside the body felt really hot! Though not really had any sweating so I would think not out of the woods yet.

Thanks Alana, so a good idea to continue with the sodium bicarbonate. The headaches have been intense and like you today inside the body felt really hot! Though not really had any sweating so I would think not out of the woods yet.
I have ventricular tachycardia and I have to supplement the K (potassium) intake when I take sodium bicarbonate. Keep your heart safe.

My bowels tolerated liposomal vitamin C much better. I've had the most surreal experience being sick but at the same time not sick for days. Meaning I've felt the beginnings of what seems like a bad cold with a scratchy throat but fought it off with sodium bicarbonate and liposomal vitamin C. I still feel the fatigue but other symptoms have not had the opportunity to emerge.

Hey @Thebull

Has someone mentioned garlic and onions? Thats the first line of defense against viruses in flu seasons here where I live. I know for a fact that red oninons can be kept on the table to attract any flying microbes and bacteria and they kill them thanks to sulphur content. A kilo of red onions in a basket on the table.
When taking garlic and onions as medicine one needs to chew them and thoroughly mix them with saliva for them to have the desired effect. It can be challenging but as we know, most potent medicines are bitter and have a agressive taste.
We have a plant thats called "Bear onions" that grows here, I think its a wild garlic variety. It grows now and is said to have 50x potency of garlic. We make tinctures or eat the leaves and flowers in salads.

I can add some other tips that I know are helpfull from my own experience:

Cordyceps mushroom powder gives a lot of energy and gets the lungs working much better. Mushrooms contain vitamin D. So when theres not much sunlight thats a good option for vit.D.

Capsaicin ups the oxygen to any tissue it touches by 300%. I grow my own habaneros and make my own habanero sauce without any additives except parsely or coriander and salt and vinegar. It can hold up to a year in the fridge. Capsaicin is VERY good for us smokers because of the fact that smoke inhibits oxygen distribution. Lungs have a 45minute re-generation cycle so I found that one cigarette in 45 minutes does least damage.

Aronia juice is very good for C vitamin supplementaion. And I look to get all my vitamins and minerals from food.

Matcha tea (real stuff from Japan) has a really high count of C, E and K vitamins and some fibre and protein too. Packed with strongest antioxidants. You can use it instead of coffee because coffee kills benefitial bacteria in the gut. For example, in Ayurveda 3+ coffees a week are seen as a problem!! When I learned this I nearly fainted because I was at 20+ coffees a week. ( I was into too too much espresso ).

Oat milk. I use it with Matcha tea because it helps fortify gut lining which coffee destroys. Is sweet byitself with no added sugars. They add only some oil to make it and it helped me a lot.

And when it comes to dairy theres a HUGE difference between products that are made from raw milk. Because in raw milk there are enzymes that we need for good balance in our digestion/microbiome. Pasteurization kills all that is benefitial and good for us in milk and thats where all these problems with dairy come from in my opinion. Also I heard that big dairy industry uses discarded milk to make cheeses. Meggle comes to mind.

Mrs.Laura is right about cow-milk and congestion. Thats why Ayurveda recommends Oat milk to persons with Kappha disposition. Theres also goat milk which doesnt fill you up with un-necessary phlegm so you could use it instead of cow milk. But I can guarantee that if you manage to get raw milk products you will feel the difference.

Hope this will be of help.

Regards

Agron

Hey @Thebull

Has someone mentioned garlic and onions? Thats the first line of defense against viruses in flu seasons here where I live. I know for a fact that red oninons can be kept on the table to attract any flying microbes and bacteria and they kill them thanks to sulphur content. A kilo of red onions in a basket on the table.
When taking garlic and onions as medicine one needs to chew them and thoroughly mix them with saliva for them to have the desired effect. It can be challenging but as we know, most potent medicines are bitter and have a agressive taste.
We have a plant thats called "Bear onions" that grows here, I think its a wild garlic variety. It grows now and is said to have 50x potency of garlic. We make tinctures or eat the leaves and flowers in salads.

I can add some other tips that I know are helpfull from my own experience:

Cordyceps mushroom powder gives a lot of energy and gets the lungs working much better. Mushrooms contain vitamin D. So when theres not much sunlight thats a good option for vit.D.

Capsaicin ups the oxygen to any tissue it touches by 300%. I grow my own habaneros and make my own habanero sauce without any additives except parsely or coriander and salt and vinegar. It can hold up to a year in the fridge. Capsaicin is VERY good for us smokers because of the fact that smoke inhibits oxygen distribution. Lungs have a 45minute re-generation cycle so I found that one cigarette in 45 minutes does least damage.

Aronia juice is very good for C vitamin supplementaion. And I look to get all my vitamins and minerals from food.

Matcha tea (real stuff from Japan) has a really high count of C, E and K vitamins and some fibre and protein too. Packed with strongest antioxidants. You can use it instead of coffee because coffee kills benefitial bacteria in the gut. For example, in Ayurveda 3+ coffees a week are seen as a problem!! When I learned this I nearly fainted because I was at 20+ coffees a week. ( I was into too too much espresso ).

Oat milk. I use it with Matcha tea because it helps fortify gut lining which coffee destroys. Is sweet byitself with no added sugars. They add only some oil to make it and it helped me a lot.

And when it comes to dairy theres a HUGE difference between products that are made from raw milk. Because in raw milk there are enzymes that we need for good balance in our digestion/microbiome. Pasteurization kills all that is benefitial and good for us in milk and thats where all these problems with dairy come from in my opinion. Also I heard that big dairy industry uses discarded milk to make cheeses. Meggle comes to mind.

Mrs.Laura is right about cow-milk and congestion. Thats why Ayurveda recommends Oat milk to persons with Kappha disposition. Theres also goat milk which doesnt fill you up with un-necessary phlegm so you could use it instead of cow milk. But I can guarantee that if you manage to get raw milk products you will feel the difference.

Hope this will be of help.

Regards

Agron
Thanks for the tips I'll have a look into your advice and see if I can implement anything.

I forgot to add Magnesium oil (which I use atleatst 3 times a week). Our bodies cant hold on to MG so we need to have a constant intake. Magnesium hydroxide (pharmaceutical grade only!) powder mixed with cooked water. 6 tablespoons of water on half a cup of mg powder. When it cools put it in a small spray bottle and the best time to use it is few minutes before you take a shower (it burns the skin slightly, like sea water but a bit more), but you can use it whenever you need. Excess mg goes out no problem. Best absorption is on the stomach area.

Magnesium is number one for prevention of heart-disease but it also is used in the body to handle any kind of inflamation!

I forgot to add Magnesium oil (which I use atleatst 3 times a week). Our bodies cant hold on to MG so we need to have a constant intake. Magnesium hydroxide (pharmaceutical grade only!) powder mixed with cooked water. 6 tablespoons of water on half a cup of mg powder. When it cools put it in a small spray bottle and the best time to use it is few minutes before you take a shower (it burns the skin slightly, like sea water but a bit more), but you can use it whenever you need. Excess mg goes out no problem. Best absorption is on the stomach area.

Magnesium is number one for prevention of heart-disease but it also is used in the body to handle any kind of inflamation!
Very interesting, your comment. I am taking effervescent Mg and often I think the effect is similar to massaging a chair leg.

Very interesting, your comment. I am taking effervescent Mg and often I think the effect is similar to massaging a chair leg.
Try it. As far as I know this is the cheapest and MOST effective way for Mg intake. You can get much more through the skin without ever getting a runny stool :clap: ... Only it has to be pharma grade Magnesii Chloridum Hexahydricum, not that japanese nigari crap thats used to make tofu.

The problem is that those still contain caseine, which brings its own problems.

Speedy recovery, Thebull!

The problem is that those still contain caseine, which brings its own problems.

Speedy recovery, Thebull!
Maybe that is so.
But in my case it doesnt bother me. I had issues with congestion so it would seem I couldnt drink a half a liter of yogurt from raw cow-milk daily. Yet Im doing it for 15months now. And Im getting more healthy by the day so to speak. So I can confirm that raw milk products can be very healing. And as far as I understand its because of the enzymes that are not killed with pasteurization. And I dont eat any refined/processed foods with additives. Maybe thats why this works for me.

Sadly not much research is being done in that area. And what has been done gets burried by msm. I think thats because theres no profit from it for big food industry and because there would be much less profit for medical establishment.

My raw milk/meat information comes from Aajonus Vonderplanitz and Natasha Campbell Mcbride and they are shunned by med.establishment and big industry.
Their stories of self-healing and healing of loved ones are truly remarkable so I suggest to anyone who hasnt heard of them to re-search for themselves. I can guarantee some light-bulbs will be lit up.

And a speedy recovery tou you @Thebull 😀 (forgot to add that too)

Regards

Agron

I personally would be careful with paracetamol or NSAID drugs (like ibuprofen). Especially viruses are very susceptible to higher temperatures, their replication is vastly reduced, so there is a beneficial effect of fever.

There was a controversial study published many years ago (I’ve never been able to find the original publication, so take that with a grain of salt) that looked at the Spanish Flu 1917 - during the course of this epidemic Aspirin was introduced to the troops, and apparently mortality ramped up massively. Of course this could also have had a number of other reasons (trench disease, poisoned gases, malnutrition etc.).

I personally just bear the temperature, even if a bit uncomfortable. There is of course a point where you have to intervene, something above 40 deg C, but then I probably would start trying to lower it more gently with maybe vinegar socks, and if that doesn’t work, to use paracetamol then, but first at a reduced dose. The problem is that fever gets totally knocked out with paracetamol very quickly and once the effect starts to subside, it comes back quickly too. So you get into a seesaw temperature effect.

Anyway, my personal thoughts on this.

Back
Top Bottom