Imminent Alien Disclosure?

More recent UFO reports:

UFO Sighting? Strange Pill-Shaped Object Over North Carolina Sparks Speculation - see: MSN

'Car-sized UFO' disperses black smoke in the air before zooming past airplane - see: MSN

The world's top UFO hotspot where 'aliens' have been spotted nearly 2,000 times revealed - see: MSN

The last article, which appeared on the UK's Daily Express Newspaper's website, echoes the new, more 'accepting' approach to UFO reporting by members of the public:​

But NUFORC's director Peter Davenport said the group was still inundated with fresh reports.

He told CBS News: "It's heartening to me that so many people are coming forward now. We are getting significantly more reports than just six months or a year ago."

He added: "There have been 1,923 reports from the state of Maryland. I don't know what the future has in store for us, but I am encouraged that more people are coming forward and the government recognizes the UFO phenomenon that's something worthy of their attention."

Many of the UAP sightings have been centered on the US Coasts, the Middle East and the South China Sea. California has the most UFO sightings of any state with more than 15,000 reports.

This makes perfect sense if disclosure is imminent.

More recent UFO reports:

UFO Sighting? Strange Pill-Shaped Object Over North Carolina Sparks Speculation - see: MSN

'Car-sized UFO' disperses black smoke in the air before zooming past airplane - see: MSN

The world's top UFO hotspot where 'aliens' have been spotted nearly 2,000 times revealed - see: MSN

The last article, which appeared on the UK's Daily Express Newspaper's website, echoes the new, more 'accepting' approach to UFO reporting by members of the public:​

But NUFORC's director Peter Davenport said the group was still inundated with fresh reports.

He told CBS News: "It's heartening to me that so many people are coming forward now. We are getting significantly more reports than just six months or a year ago."

He added: "There have been 1,923 reports from the state of Maryland. I don't know what the future has in store for us, but I am encouraged that more people are coming forward and the government recognizes the UFO phenomenon that's something worthy of their attention."

Many of the UAP sightings have been centered on the US Coasts, the Middle East and the South China Sea. California has the most UFO sightings of any state with more than 15,000 reports.

This makes perfect sense if disclosure is imminent.
Sounds to me that whomever or whatever is behind the phenomenon is making the idea of “disclosure” moot- if the frequency of sightings continues to increase, the whole disclosure program will become a non issue. Which is fine by me- it will be an irrefutable fact these things are real.

Yet another recent report this time from Russia.

'Diamond UFO' spotted cruising over Russia glows so bright that it'll hurt your eyes​

The article notes that rumours about aliens are on the rise and states:

"In the last couple of months, social media has been dominated by discussions surrounding aliens and UFOs, thanks to wild claims by UFO enthusiasts and ufologists who are determined to prove there is life beyond the planet we inhabit."

Well no doubt some of these so called sightings can be explained away by natural phenomena - that has always been the case. However, many are now being seen or filmed by people who had no previous interest in UFOs' prior to their sightings like the family in Las Vegas. Hence, they won't all be wild claims being made by UFO enthusiasts.

It is interesting that one commentator thought the UFO might be a hologram projected into the sky. Curiously, the C's once said that the PTB might stage a fake UFO invasion using holographic technology (ref. Project Bluebeam) but it would fail due to the technology being inadequate, or that it might be upstaged by the real thing, or finally that earth changes could intervene first:

Session 19 November 1994:
Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?

A: Open. But if so, will "flop".

Q: (T) Why?

A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.

Q: (T) Such as what?

A: Earth changes.

In that same session, the C's also said that some UFO's and alien sightings are merely Lizard projections:
Q: (L) Several times I have heard reference to big flying rectangular boxes. I would like to know who these belong to?

A: Lizard projections.

Q: (L) Why do they have so many different types of craft?

A: Not all are theirs.

[…]

Q: (L) What or who are the South American aliens I have read about who are described as being gray with thick lips, rudimentary features, gray uniforms, and are called by the South Americans "Malos"?

A: Lizard projections.

Yet another recent article on disclosure, although it is not about a recent UFO sighting.

'I Know They Exist:' British Man Recalls Sighting of Cone-Shaped UFO, Then Bloody Arms​

Although Tony Buckingham is now a dedicated ufologist, he makes some interesting observations about the possible consequences of alien disclosure:

Buckingham believes we’re approaching a period where space aliens will be considered a “full disclosure” fact.

“There is no doubt that full disclosure will start religious sects,” Buckingham predicted. But he cautioned against thinking “space invaders” will be godly saviours of Earth.

“I believe there is more than one group of aliens - some are good and some are bad,” Buckingham said.

He also fears some people will “become mentally ill” once the existence of aliens is a settled fact.

“They won't know how to deal with the information,” he explained.

This attitude of "I can handle the existence of Aliens but people cannot handle it because they are dumb" is slightly bordering on narcissism. How do they know? Because of that silly radio program a hundred years ago? Both justifications for coverup, "people are dumb" and "national security" are dumb and these pretend intellectual should be called out on their ridiculous verbal gymnastics. It's simple: For these people knowledge is power and power isn't shared with people.

This attitude of "I can handle the existence of Aliens but people cannot handle it because they are dumb" is slightly bordering on narcissism. How do they know? Because of that silly radio program a hundred years ago? Both justifications for coverup, "people are dumb" and "national security" are dumb and these pretend intellectual should be called out on their ridiculous verbal gymnastics. It's simple: For these people knowledge is power and power isn't shared with people.
Well this guy Tony Buckingham is just an ordinary Joe as far as I am aware and not a member of the PTB. He himself reckons to have had an unpleasant abduction experience with aliens. Could he be a front man or a schill for more nefarious groups? Who knows? You say knowledge is power but if this man didn't want to share his UFO experiences and knowledge with others, then why set up an open to the public society like the “East Anglia UFO Group” to discuss it?

The famous Orson Wells radio broadcast of H.G. Wells War of the Worlds (which was adapted for an American audience, as the original story was set in England just down the road from where I live) that you mention may have been an early psy-op by the PTB to test people's reactions to such an invasion scenario. Would a broadcast like this have the same effect today? Probably not but down in the US Bible Belt even today, alien disclosure might still test the average creationist, bible thumper's belief systems and cause great mental distress to some. So, I think he makes a reasonable point, which isn't necessarily narcissistic. Even some Forum members, who are well versed in alien matters, admitted recently that they were not sure how they would handle it when the time came to get their first sight of aliens post disclosure.​

Average joes have internalized the idea of "people can't handle it". An idea, even a stupid one (like, we need the protection of fascism to fight a virus) can originate from some "intellectuals" and be repeated everywhere. The problem with the War of the Worlds broadcast is that it was mostly about being attacked. People who have been through war react strongly to news of being attacked, from terrestrials or extraterrestrials. If the broadcast was about discovering the existence of Aliens, the reaction wouldn't have been as dramatic. Maybe at the time people would have freaked out, and got used to the idea a few weeks later. I suspect that today, people would be rather unphased, or maybe they would worry whether Aliens would have more follower on tiktok. Something like that :)

I also think it's dumb. But I don't think it's as simple as hoarding knowledge. I've seen the same dynamic in much less weird circumstances. Like, "We can't tell the kids about [some death or accident or tragedy], because they won't be able to handle it." Or some cops or detectives hiding information for multiple reasons, e.g., not wanting to disturb the small town, or keeping evidence secret because it may help the investigation in some way to hold onto it. It seems to be a general tendency of people in positions of responsibility to think that other people won't be able to handle certain things, and to keep them in the dark about them. Maybe underlying these stated motives is another one having to do with egotism. They assume simple people can't take hard truths (unlike them, who can). And they tell themselves that they are doing the right thing.

Average joes have internalized the idea of "people can't handle it". An idea, even a stupid one (like, we need the protection of fascism to fight a virus) can originate from some "intellectuals" and be repeated everywhere. The problem with the War of the Worlds broadcast is that it was mostly about being attacked. People who have been through war react strongly to news of being attacked, from terrestrials or extraterrestrials. If the broadcast was about discovering the existence of Aliens, the reaction wouldn't have been as dramatic. Maybe at the time people would have freaked out, and got used to the idea a few weeks later. I suspect that today, people would be rather unphased, or maybe they would worry whether Aliens would have more follower on tiktok. Something like that :)
Do I detect a touch of cynicism here perhaps? But maybe you are right since it seems to be very hard to drag teenagers and young people away from their phones today (where real life goes on you know :-D) if my children are any example. So, as you say, it may be the case of "aliens, so what! Is it trending on Instagram yet?"

Incidentally, Americans were not used to invasion or attack in the 1930's since the last time they had experienced war on the home front was the American Civil War in the 1860's. Similarly, a 1927 radio drama aired by Adelaide station 5CL depicting an invasion of Australia (another country that was not used to attack) using the same techniques inspired reactions similar to those of the Welles broadcast.​

I can't claim that this is an imminent alien disclosure post but it is certainly one of the weirdest alien encounters I have ever come across, if true of course. The story was carried in the British daily tabloid newspaper The Daily Express with the title:

Farmer builds giant pyramid on the 'orders of an alien' from the Orion constellation​

See: MSN

The part of the story that intrigues me is where he describes having visions and in his mind's eye he claims that he saw an alien entity in black robes who identified himself as Herulayka from the planet Nephilim in the constellation of Orion. He said the alien told him the planet is 20 times the size of Earth. Raymundo claims he pleaded with him not to take his wife and baby. Herulayka told him that he could not decide on matters of life and death, but the one "above" could, he claimed.

A few weeks later, he said Herulayka appeared before Raymundo again, this time in physical form and not in a vision. He said the alien appeared more like a human with honey-coloured eyes, long blonde hair and white robes. Herulayka told him that his race is very similar to that of humans but more advanced, he claimed. The said alien also asked him to build a monument in the Monclova Desert, Coahuila State, Mexico. Raymundo explained: "He told me to build a temple in the form of a pyramid. When I asked why it had been in the shape of a pyramid, Herulayka told me that it should be like my faith, something that cannot be moved by wind or storms and always pointing upwards."​

1697500062935.png

Well that description of the alien sounds more like a classic Nordic alien to me than a Nephilim giant. It is curious though that the alien should have asked for a pyramid to be built in a country where the Mayans built numerous pyramids centuries ago. As to a planet called "Nephilim" in the constellation of Orion, here is what the C's said about the Nephilim's planet of creation:​

Session 23 October 1994:

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.

Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?

A: Originally seeded there but you were too.
Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?

A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbol of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.

Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?

A: Yes.

In fact, contrary to what this alien supposedly said, the Nephilim have no planet of their own according to the C's:

Session 2 November 1994:

Q: (L) Well if the Nephilim were brought here 9 to 12 thousand years ago...

A: Last visit. Have been here 5 times. Will return.

Q: (L) The Nephilim are going to return? Where do the Nephilim currently live?

A: Orion.

Q: (L) They live in the constellation Orion? Where is their planet?

A: Don't have one. In transit.

Well, I don't blame anyone if they view this story with a healthy degree of scepticism but again this is a story that has been published very recently in a large circulation national tabloid, which not long ago would have steered well clear of it. If there is any truth in this man's account, it might be that Raymundo's alien could instead be one of the Orion humanoid undergrounders the C's have mentioned rather than an alien from the planet Nephilim. As I said at the beginning, it is one of the most bizarre alien encounter stories I have ever come across.​

I am posting a link to an article I came across today that may well be something of a repeat of earlier posts since it covers testimony given by former US Navy pilot Ryan Graves talking about the ‘Gimbal UFO’ captured in a declassified video recently released by Pentagon:​
MSN

The article refers to former NASA scientist and engineer, Dr Travis Taylor, who was part of a team that examined the footage of the aerial phenomenon. Following his analysis, he told a local news outlet:

I’m doing a new analysis, since I’ve retired with the data that’s available to the public on the Gimbal video. And it’s clear from the Gimbal video that there are things in that are not typical of aviation vehicles.”

I draw your attention to this since I posted recently that Travis Taylor is also a lead scientist on the current investigation into the strange phenomena occurring at Skinwalker Ranch. During the investigation, which is being filmed by the History Channel (ref. The Curse of Skinwalker Ranch), Taylor drew strong comparisons between the UAP in the Gimbal video and one of the UAPs they have personally seen and filmed at the ranch.

However, there is also within the article a short video by CNBC with a brief history of the UFO subject from a US perspective. I would certainly ignore the comments by the expert astronomer for the most part since his is still trotting out the old party line of Roswell being a secret weather balloon etc. Of interest though are the clips of the recent NASA initiative concerned with exploring the UAP phenomena, which is certainly a major change of emphasis on their part. There is also mention of the new US DOD website which the public can use for reporting UAP encounters. It is interesting that the experts seem to be bracing themselves for what they say may be an absolute "firehose" of reporting by the general public. This, of course, remains to be seen.​

I can't claim that this is an imminent alien disclosure post but it is certainly one of the weirdest alien encounters I have ever come across, if true of course. The story was carried in the British daily tabloid newspaper The Daily Express with the title:

Farmer builds giant pyramid on the 'orders of an alien' from the Orion constellation​

See: MSN

The part of the story that intrigues me is where he describes having visions and in his mind's eye he claims that he saw an alien entity in black robes who identified himself as Herulayka from the planet Nephilim in the constellation of Orion. He said the alien told him the planet is 20 times the size of Earth. Raymundo claims he pleaded with him not to take his wife and baby. Herulayka told him that he could not decide on matters of life and death, but the one "above" could, he claimed.

A few weeks later, he said Herulayka appeared before Raymundo again, this time in physical form and not in a vision. He said the alien appeared more like a human with honey-coloured eyes, long blonde hair and white robes. Herulayka told him that his race is very similar to that of humans but more advanced, he claimed. The said alien also asked him to build a monument in the Monclova Desert, Coahuila State, Mexico. Raymundo explained: "He told me to build a temple in the form of a pyramid. When I asked why it had been in the shape of a pyramid, Herulayka told me that it should be like my faith, something that cannot be moved by wind or storms and always pointing upwards."​

Well that description of the alien sounds more like a classic Nordic alien to me than a Nephilim giant. It is curious though that the alien should have asked for a pyramid to be built in a country where the Mayans built numerous pyramids centuries ago. As to a planet called "Nephilim" in the constellation of Orion, here is what the C's said about the Nephilim's planet of creation:​

Session 23 October 1994:

Q: (L) Well, then how did mankind come to be here?

A: Combination of factors. Numerous souls desired physical existence then was altered by three forces including principally Lizards through Grays, Nephalim and Orion union.

Q: (L) Tell us again who are the Nephilim?

A: Enforcers. Slaves of Orion. From Planet 3C, or 3rd star, 3rd planet.

Q: (L) You said the other night that the Nephalim came from some area around the constellation Scorpio, is that correct?

A: Originally seeded there but you were too.
Q: (L) We were originally seeded somewhere else? Where? Orion? What is the name of that planet?

A: D'Ankhiar. Ankh is ancient symbol of this planet. Is female symbol. Stands for mother planet.

Q: (L) Is this other planet our original home?

A: Yes.

In fact, contrary to what this alien supposedly said, the Nephilim have no planet of their own according to the C's:

Session 2 November 1994:

Q: (L) Well if the Nephilim were brought here 9 to 12 thousand years ago...

A: Last visit. Have been here 5 times. Will return.

Q: (L) The Nephilim are going to return? Where do the Nephilim currently live?

A: Orion.

Q: (L) They live in the constellation Orion? Where is their planet?

A: Don't have one. In transit.

Well, I don't blame anyone if they view this story with a healthy degree of scepticism but again this is a story that has been published very recently in a large circulation national tabloid, which not long ago would have steered well clear of it. If there is any truth in this man's account, it might be that Raymundo's alien could instead be one of the Orion humanoid undergrounders the C's have mentioned rather than an alien from the planet Nephilim. As I said at the beginning, it is one of the most bizarre alien encounter stories I have ever come across.​

Could be he was induced to build a pyramid by earthbound spirits, if his pyramid is in any way similar to what's described below:

Sept 28, 2002:
Q: (L) In reading the Pajak story, there is a part of it written by a former Miss Italy who claims that she had information from some sort of “contact” - maybe extraterrestrials or something - about how to build a “telepathic communication pyramid.” Is it something that would do what was claimed about it?

A: To some extent, though not in the way desired. It provides a medium of reception of “earth bound” discarnates. In other words, it is about as useful as trying to “remote view” 4th density from a 3rd density state of being.

Back
Top Bottom