Imminent Alien Disclosure?

The said alien also asked him to build a monument in the Monclova Desert, Coahuila State, Mexico. Raymundo explained: "He told me to build a temple in the form of a pyramid. When I asked why it had been in the shape of a pyramid, Herulayka told me that it should be like my faith, something that cannot be moved by wind or storms and always pointing upwards."

This reminds me of something I read I can't remember if it was in one of the sessions or a forum thread. But it is not unlike the well known apparitions of the virgin mary, and how those who witness such apparitions are commanded to build an altar or special place of congregation.

Anyway, the underlying explanation is that it results in a manipulation of free will, where by obeying without questioning you become a slave.

Yet another UFO report from the UK's Daily Express newspaper:

Locals left terrified after giant disc-shaped 'UFO' spotted hovering over famous lake​

1697816183329.png

A massive, spinning 'UFO' has left locals living near Lake Zürich, Switzerland in a state of shock.

Residents in the small town of Feldmeilen captured images of the spooky disc-shaped object lurking in the night sky.

The strange object, emitting bright lights, was sighted on October 15.

Cool tidbit. Lue Elizondo hinted a few years ago that there was a sensor that could be reliably used to detect and track UFOs, but declined to name it at the time. Now, apparently, he has revealed that it is the LIGO.

LIGO, the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory, was designed to open the field of gravitational-wave astrophysics through the direct detection of gravitational waves predicted by Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity. LIGO’s multi-kilometer-scale gravitational wave detectors use laser interferometry to measure the minute ripples in space-time caused by passing gravitational waves from cataclysmic cosmic events such as colliding neutron stars or black holes, or by supernovae (or when UFOs appear? ~Joe). LIGO consists of two widely-separated interferometers within the United States—one in Hanford, Washington and the other in Livingston, Louisiana—operated in unison to detect gravitational waves.
Lue reportedly said that "it’s simple enough to cross check law enforcement reports with gravitational anomalies."

And not so coincidentally, there is this line from Tom DeLonge's recent movie Monsters of California: “UFOs tend to congregate in one place, and when they do we can track microfluctuations in the gravity of the atmosphere.”

And some twitterer posted this fun bit of speculation:
Gravity makes *perfect sense* as a kind of extradimensional turnstile. If there are parallel timelines that implies the existence of extra dimensions of time. We know that event horizon of blackhole inhibits ability to traverse space but lets you travel in time easier.
It would therefore stand to reason (based on this admittedly back of napkin analysis) that higher gravity —> opens up more dimensions of time to travel through. Could explain why UFOs seem to come from within Earth too—deep seas and underground caves. Easier to change dimensions.
Cs have said the center of celestial bodies like Earth are "windows"...
A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to pass on to other planes through gravity binder.
Q: ... Are the centers of planets and stars the emergences of wormholes or something?

A: If utilized as such.

Q: (C) So it would have to be intentional. Is anyone utilizing them as such?

A: Maybe...

Q: (A) What is so particular about the center of a planet as opposed to the center of a snowball. Both are balls, one is just a little bit larger than the other. A planet is a big ball, a snowball is a small ball.

A: Have you ever tried to melt a planet in your hand?

Q: (A) No, because a planet is a little bit bigger than my hand. What is so particular about a planet. It is just a piece of matter like a snowball is a piece of matter.

A: Magnetic field gravity profile.

Q: (L) What is the magnetic field gravity profile?

A: Intensity and... here comes that word... density.
Q: (Pierre) Uh, okay. This cosmic energy coming from the sun and its interaction with its companion powers El Niño. But I guess El Niño is not the only effect of these surges...

A: Remember that the center of a sphere is a window!

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, I remember that.

A: Portal too!

Although the media is clearly carrying more UFO reports than ever before (no doubt in line with the PTB's disclosure agenda), it may also be the case that it is just getting harder to ignore them. The C's gave us the reason for why this may be back in the Session dated 21 December 2012:​

Q: (L) Okay, we've got this Denver UFO thing. Obviously, it's a UFO, which means it's what?

A: Hyperdimensional as we have discussed before.

Q: (L) Is this anything new, or is this something that's been going on for a long time?

A: Longer than you suspect.

Q: (L) Well, obviously it doesn't show up on cameras unless you slow the film down...

A: That is typical as we have discussed in the past.

Q: (L) Does this mean that we're heading for being invaded by aliens?

A: We have also covered densities and that sort of thing. Your planet is definitely moving through a transition as all the many things you note and discuss point toward. However what is apparent now is temporary.

Q: (L) So, the things like sinkholes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, the strange noises in the sky, electrical charges... All of that stuff are symptoms of this transition? Is that what you're saying?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And that's only temporary?

A: Yes. And UFOs become more obvious during such transitions.

Q: (Perceval) Why is this Denver thing even unusual? (L) I didn't think it was that unusual either.

A: It exits and enters via a "time lock".
[MJF: This ties in with what the C's said about the aliens being time travellers who meddle with timelines]

Q: (L) There is one question I want to ask about this UFO thing. Kind of what I get from what you're saying is that extra or excessive or highly visible UFO activity is only a temporary or transitory thing when the planet is going through some kind of density transition? Is that what you're suggesting?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What about this invasion that was supposed to happen for, what was it? Up to 18 years from 1994? When would that be? (Kniall) This year. (L) Right about now. So, what about this invasion?

A: In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities. Also, in case you have forgotten your own words: Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths? And how many clues have you been given? The bottom line is that you have already been invaded!

Q: (Perceval) Alien zombies... (L) Aliens are hyperdimensional, so they don't really... (Andromeda) Invade... (L) They've invaded! (Perceval) Through their proxies, the psychopaths. (Perceval) When they talked in 1994 about an invasion, they really were talking about the takeover or imposition of psychopathic ideas. (L) So basically 9/11 was kind of like the invasion?

A: Indeed, and even using supersecret tech.

Q: (Kniall) That's interesting because there was a session where they described what happened at the WTC as being a dome of the timelock or something. And they just mentioned "time lock" in reference to this. (Ailen) But then why do they become more visible during a time of transition?

A: Difficult to control matching frequencies when the frequencies of the multilevel environment keeps changing.

And we know at the moment that the transition is ramping up apace. Hence, it must be increasingly more difficult for the aliens to match the frequencies of the multilevel environment at this particular time.​

Line-2
...[transcript continues]
..."I spoke at a conference two years ago in Laughlin [Nevada] and after I had finished, I was wandering around with a cup of coffee in my hand, and this good looking gentleman and a lady came over to me, shook my hand and said, you know, we appreciate your presentation, we wanted to thank you for what you had to say, and blah blah blah, and we're standing there being friendly and chatting for a few minutes, and I have this gut thing Ingo was talking about. And, I couldn't,... you know, it wasn't indigestion or anything. I just learned I've developed this sense, I think that's why I've been kept alive. I looked at him and I said, 'You're not from here are you?' And, then I felt a little embarrassed and I said that, 'You know, I mean not from New York or Miami, you know, San Francisco? You guys are not from here, are you?' And she chuckled. And I looked at her and she looked at me and she says, 'No. We're not from here.' And I said, 'Would you mind telling me where you're from?' And, she says, 'If I were to tell you where we're from, you wouldn't understand.' And I didn't take it badly. I mean, I didn't take it as an insult. I really kind of understood what she meant. And, that's when I began to conclude that she and he were probably from another dimension.

"And they do come. They they come through portals. They can create a portal just like that. And they come through from other dimensions.

"And they were delightful couple. If you looked at them, they looked like a husband and wife, you know? He was about my height, and she was a little shorter. And she was fair, blond hair, blue eyes. He had brown hair and a green eyes. You can sit in a restaurant or in an airplane, you'd never know.

"That's why tell you, in this audience, there is at least one or two here. And I will tell you something else, they're not interested in what the speakers have to say. They're interested in how the audience responds to what the speakers have to say. They're monitoring us so closely. They're watching us so closely, because they are family and they have a concern about the fact that we are undergoing a transition." — Robert Dean
Robert Dean is a retired Command Sergeant Major in the U.S. Army and claims to have viewed “Cosmic Top Secret” documents detailing alien activity on Earth. He says that in 1964, U.S. Air Force colonel Frank Collins gave him access to a copy of a document called “An Assessment: An Evaluation of a Possible Threat to Allied Forces in Europe.” He was surprised to discover that the document was a secret NATO report on UFOs. He now lectures on UFOs around the world and has been described as an elder statesman of the UFO community.

Robert Dean UFO Lecture - A Summing Up: Where Do We Go From Here?
https://youtu.be/yciES5rfAew?si

Hmmm,🤔

Terrence Mckenna was an American (according to Wiki) who advocated the responsible use of naturally occurring psychedelic plants.
He shares his declaration of the strange times head and (given the latest session) nails it.🎯

This lady summons the disclosure issue up pretty well. Let us get on with it.

Yet another recent article published by a national UK newspaper, the Guardian. MSN

Apparently, the Pentagon has a package of new material, including historical documents, that it is soon going to release for the purposes of informing the American public.​

‘We’ve uncovered some things’: Pentagon’s UFO online reporting tool launches​

The Pentagon has launched an online reporting tool for certain encounters with unidentified anomalous phenomena, formerly known as UFOs, in an expansion of their effort to be more transparent about their exploration of the unknown.

Only current or former federal employees, or those “with direct knowledge of US government programs or activities related to UAP dating back to 1945” are so far eligible to use the secure form, which went live Tuesday on the website of the defense department’s somewhat blandly named All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (Aaro).

An option for the public to submit reports is coming soon, officials say. The move signifies that the government is slowly moving closer to fulfilling its promise of complete openness about what it knows, or doesn’t, about everything from strange flashes in the sky to the possibility of alien life and sightings of unusual flying craft.

The launch of the tool follows the appointment last month of former Pentagon liaison Mark McInerney as Nasa’s first director of UAP research, and the space agency’s promise to harness a worldwide army of citizen sky-watchers to improve its observations and analysis of the unfamiliar.

The new form, Aaro says on its website, “is intended as an initial point of contact … it is not intended for conveying potentially sensitive or classified information”.

Secondhand information about UAP or encounters thereof is not welcome, it says. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of Aaro, told reporters on Tuesday that firsthand knowledge, particularly of government-involved UAP programs, definitely is, and will be treated sensitively and in confidence.

“This reporting mechanism that is on the website is for people who think they have firsthand knowledge of clandestine programs that the government has been hiding,” he said. “[If a] pilot’s flying around, and he sees something in his airspace and he needs to report it, that goes through operational channels.”

Conspiracy theories about the level of government involvement in and knowledge of UFO and UAP research and programs have circulated for decades, from rumours of a secret government facility holding alien spacecraft and lifeforms at Area 51 in the Mojave desert, to the fictionalization of the topic in popular TV programs such as The X-Files.

Kirkpatrick said those clinging to such beliefs are likely to be disappointed.

“I currently have no evidence of any program having ever existed to do any sort of reverse engineering, of any sort of extraterrestrial UAP program,” he said.

“We do have a requirement by law to bring whistleblowers or other interviewees in who think that it does exist, and they may have information that pertains to that.”

Notably, he dangled the prospect of upcoming public dissemination of some information that had previously been kept secret.

“We’ve got a package of a lot of new material that we’ve got ready for release. We’ve uncovered some things that we are having declassified. Not just operational videos, but historical documents,” he said, without giving details.

He described it as “educational material that will help inform the public”.

There is also an interesting video attached to the link about the 'Gods Versus Aliens' video, which talks of a group called the Collins Elite. who have been withholding UFO secrets from the American public. This may already have been discussed on this thread but just in case it hasn't, I set out below a brief overview of who and what the Collins Elite are meant to be:

The "Collins Elite" Group - Is this the unofficial grouping of senior US military/intelligence officials who believe the Phenomenon to Be Demonic?​

Discussion
Where to start? With the recent uptake in well connected stakeholders speaking about the Phenomenon, one excellent post by UrdonotWreav

Put some clear names to senior Pentagon officials who could be putting a certain slant on the phenomenon being Demonic.
I won't comment on the validity of these claims, but I do want to draw your attention to a book by Nick Redfern (a few of you have probably stopped reading now, rest of you please bear with me) who published a book called FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife.

It's pretty wild - even by the standards of this subject matter. A few highlights:
  • Nick Redfern interviewed a series of individuals using pseudonyms (starting with a Mr. Richard Duke), who were part of a Group in the US intelligence/military community which was known as the Collins Elite.
  • The Collins Elite are religious (fundamentalist Christian mainly, though not exclusively) individuals who interpreted aspects of the UFO/entity experience to be demonic in nature.
  • Alistair Crowley channelled a demonic entity called Lam which helped in opening a portal for the Phenomenon to increase.
  • The brilliant scientist Jack Parsons, an admirer of Crowley, also assisted in portals opening because of his demon summing rituals and predilection for sex orgies (having worked in aerospace, I feel as if I missed out on a lot!...) - he was killed at age 37 in very unusual circumstances. Parsons founded Aerojet Corporation and played a pivotal role in the development of solid rocket boosters and countless other rocketry innovations. His role in the Apollo program cannot be understated.
  • The phenomenon has tailored itself to suit the culture of the times: in the 1950s, entities operating saucers looked human and were supposedly from Venus, which roughly aligned popular thought then. As the general population of the world has grown in knowledge of the scale of the Universe and conditions of Venus, the aliens have changed the story.
  • It seems aliens operate in the Astral plane to devour human souls i.e. demonic.
  • Calling on Jesus can stop abductions.
  • Abductions run through family generations due to the "sins" or permission granted by forebears.
etc etc...

Many of the points in the book are found elsewhere, but this is the first time I have heard of the Collins Elite, giving a name to a bunch of people who have been alluded to recently as perhaps putting the brakes or a certain view on approaching the phenomenon.
Anyone heard of this group before?​
Upvote87Downvote101commentsShare

Here is the post by UrdnotWreav

Religious Zealots within DOD/USG​

Background
Some time ago Lue Elizondo made an interesting statement about religious zealots within the DOD/USG.
UAP has even been associated with demons and anti-Judeo Christian beliefs.I experienced this first-hand during my time working at the U.S. Government’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), where certain senior government officials thought our collection of facts on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) was dangerous to their philosophical beliefs.In fact, my AATIP predecessor’s career was ruined because of misplaced fear by an elite few. Rather than accept the data as provided by a top-rank rocket scientist, they decided the data was a threat to their belief system and instead, destroyed his career because of it. source
These people are at the top of the food chain when it concerns the National Security of the United States. You are going to tell me that at the top of this food chain, decisions are made based on religious beliefs? Who are these people and can we find them?

History
At the time of the Roswell incident in 1947 General Nathan F. Twining was the head of the Air Material Command. The Air Material Commands headquarters was located at Wright-Patterson-Air Force Base. Most of us are quite familiar with the Twining Memo. Countless of accounts/rumours have been made, that debris from the Roswell crash was stored at Wright-Patterson-AFB. Now, who would be in control of such debris stored at Wright-Patterson? Perhaps the Head of Air Material Commands? Between 1957 and 1960, General Twining was appointed as the Chairman Of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, by President Eisenhower. Keep this in mind.

Present day
A few days ago former Senator Harry Reid made some interesting comments about Lockheed Martin being in possession of "off-world-debris":​

“I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials,” he said. “And I tried to get, as I recall, a classified approval by the Pentagon to have me go look at the stuff. They would not approve that. I don’t know what all the numbers were, what kind of classification it was, but they would not give that to me.” He told me that the Pentagon had not provided a reason. I asked if that was why he’d requested sap status for aatip. He said, “Yeah, that’s why I wanted them to take a look at it. But they wouldn’t give me the clearance.” (A representative of Lockheed Martin declined to comment for this article.)

April 30, 2021: THE NEW YORKER Magazine, How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously

Just for the fun of it, I decided to take a look at what interesting information I would be able to find on Lockheed Martin's website. At first I took a look at the board of directors of Lockheed Martin. Immediately I noticed a few interesting things. The board of directors of Lockheed Martin is made up of the Top Military/USG brass of the US:​
  • Joseph F. Dunford Jr., Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
  • James O. Ellis Jr., Admiral and Commander, US Strategic Command.
  • Jeh C. Johnson, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security, General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Defense, General Counsel of the U.S. Department of the Air Force.
As you can see these are not your regular government employees. However, the name Bruce A. Carlson, stood out from the rest.
Who is Air Force General Bruce A. Carlson?

Let's take a look at his career background:​
  • Former head of the NRO (National Reconnaissance Agency)
  • Former Commander of the Air Force Material Command at Wright-Patterson AFB.
  • Commander of the 49th wing at Holloman AFB . (F-117 stealth Fighters).
  • Commander of the 8th Air Force (B2 stealth bombers and B-52 bombers).
  • Commander, 8th Air Force, Barksdale AFB, Louisiana, and Joint Functional Component Commander for Space and Global Strike, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Nebras
  • Director of Operational Requirements, Deputy Chief of Staff for Air and Space Operations, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
  • Director of Advanced Programs, Headquarters TAC, Langley AFB, Virginia
These are just some examples of this Generals impressive career. This is only the unclassified stuff that we are aware of. Just like General Nathan Twining did, he headed the Air Force Material command at Wright-Patterson AFB. General Carlson was involved in the absolute pinnacle advanced US's technological achievements and assets (e.g. development of NRO satellites, F-117 and B2).

In 2009 General Carlson was appointed as head of the National Reconnaissance Agency by President Obama. At that time Robert Gates was Secretary of defense. It seems logical/plausible that Robert Gates would have had a hand in the appointment of General Carlson.

UFO's?
What is also notable, is that General Carlson served at many places, which are well known within the UFO community. Holloman AFB, Wright-Patterson AFB, Nellis etc. This by itself is no evidence that he had anything to do with the subject. However the positions, the clearances he held and the technologies he worked with, would make him a prime candidate/suspect, to be in-the-know. If anyone would know anything about UFOs or UFO debris, my best guess is it would be this General. It's no coincidence that this General is now on the board of Lockheed Martin.

Religion
General Carlson is quite religious. He doesn't make a secret out of this. There's even a YouTube upload, named "When the Lord Commands", you can watch of him preaching.​

Once you start to look at the whole situation from a 3th person perspective, you have the ingredient for kind of a crazy picture:
  • A four star USAF General.
  • Who has worked with the US most advanced technologies.
  • Who worked at well known "UFO" related places.
  • Who headed the NRO between 2009 and 2012.
  • Who is extremely religious.
  • Who is now part of the board of directors of Lockheed Martin (accused of being in possession of ufo debris).
What is also interesting is that Robert Gates has also been in some religious hot water, while he was Secretary of defense (2006-2011). The AATIP program started in 2007. While both Carlson and Gates where in some key positions within the DOD/USG.

The icing on the cake
Just around the time that AATIP started the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Peter Pace, was fired from his position, due to religious issues. General Pace is somewhat of a "religious man", Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff says he depends on God daily. Former Senator Harry Reid appeared to have had a hand in the firing of the General Pace. We all know that Senator Reid also had a hand in creating AATIP.

Summary
General Carlson, Robert Gates (former CIA director), General Pace and Senator Reid. All of these men held key positions, regarding the National Security interests of the United States, around the time AATIP was started. Some of these men were extremely religious, and made no secret out of it. Are these some of the religious zeolites, Lue Elizondo was alluding to? Probably there are still some of them preaching, in high ranking positions within the DOD/USG.​

Now what could have possibly gone wrong.........?

Upvote152Downvote100commentsShare

See also: Secretive Pentagon group might have covered up aliens for decades

And

MJF: The question I would ask is why is this mysterious group called the "Collins Elite"? There may be no connection at all but I recall posting a piece on the Illuminati bloodline families recently on another thread and one of these 13 bloodline families is supposed to be the Collins family. I attach a link below to what purports to be a brief rundown on the Collins family within the Illuminati. Of course, it is nigh on impossible to confirm this material as it is mainly based on hearsay. However, it is interesting to note that the satanic Illuminati meeting supposedly took place in 1955, which puts it in the ballpark of the creation of the Collins Elite. If the article is correct that the Illuminati exert some hidden control over the Evangelical churches in the US, then it may make more sense of the name "Collins Elite". Coming from an Irish background myself, I note that "Collins" is an Irish name and that possibly may create a very tenuous link to the Druids.

Anyway, much food for thought.

See: collins illuminati bloodline family - Bing

Yet another recent article published by a national UK newspaper, the Guardian. MSN

Apparently, the Pentagon has a package of new material, including historical documents, that it is soon going to release for the purposes of informing the American public.​

‘We’ve uncovered some things’: Pentagon’s UFO online reporting tool launches​

The Pentagon has launched an online reporting tool for certain encounters with unidentified anomalous phenomena, formerly known as UFOs, in an expansion of their effort to be more transparent about their exploration of the unknown.

Only current or former federal employees, or those “with direct knowledge of US government programs or activities related to UAP dating back to 1945” are so far eligible to use the secure form, which went live Tuesday on the website of the defense department’s somewhat blandly named All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (Aaro).

An option for the public to submit reports is coming soon, officials say. The move signifies that the government is slowly moving closer to fulfilling its promise of complete openness about what it knows, or doesn’t, about everything from strange flashes in the sky to the possibility of alien life and sightings of unusual flying craft.

The launch of the tool follows the appointment last month of former Pentagon liaison Mark McInerney as Nasa’s first director of UAP research, and the space agency’s promise to harness a worldwide army of citizen sky-watchers to improve its observations and analysis of the unfamiliar.

The new form, Aaro says on its website, “is intended as an initial point of contact … it is not intended for conveying potentially sensitive or classified information”.

Secondhand information about UAP or encounters thereof is not welcome, it says. Sean Kirkpatrick, the director of Aaro, told reporters on Tuesday that firsthand knowledge, particularly of government-involved UAP programs, definitely is, and will be treated sensitively and in confidence.

“This reporting mechanism that is on the website is for people who think they have firsthand knowledge of clandestine programs that the government has been hiding,” he said. “[If a] pilot’s flying around, and he sees something in his airspace and he needs to report it, that goes through operational channels.”

Conspiracy theories about the level of government involvement in and knowledge of UFO and UAP research and programs have circulated for decades, from rumours of a secret government facility holding alien spacecraft and lifeforms at Area 51 in the Mojave desert, to the fictionalization of the topic in popular TV programs such as The X-Files.

Kirkpatrick said those clinging to such beliefs are likely to be disappointed.

“I currently have no evidence of any program having ever existed to do any sort of reverse engineering, of any sort of extraterrestrial UAP program,” he said.

“We do have a requirement by law to bring whistleblowers or other interviewees in who think that it does exist, and they may have information that pertains to that.”

Notably, he dangled the prospect of upcoming public dissemination of some information that had previously been kept secret.

“We’ve got a package of a lot of new material that we’ve got ready for release. We’ve uncovered some things that we are having declassified. Not just operational videos, but historical documents,” he said, without giving details.

He described it as “educational material that will help inform the public”.

There is also an interesting video attached to the link about the 'Gods Versus Aliens' video, which talks of a group called the Collins Elite. who have been withholding UFO secrets from the American public. This may already have been discussed on this thread but just in case it hasn't, I set out below a brief overview of who and what the Collins Elite are meant to be:

The "Collins Elite" Group - Is this the unofficial grouping of senior US military/intelligence officials who believe the Phenomenon to Be Demonic?​

Discussion
Where to start? With the recent uptake in well connected stakeholders speaking about the Phenomenon, one excellent post by UrdonotWreav

Put some clear names to senior Pentagon officials who could be putting a certain slant on the phenomenon being Demonic.
I won't comment on the validity of these claims, but I do want to draw your attention to a book by Nick Redfern (a few of you have probably stopped reading now, rest of you please bear with me) who published a book called FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife.

It's pretty wild - even by the standards of this subject matter. A few highlights:
  • Nick Redfern interviewed a series of individuals using pseudonyms (starting with a Mr. Richard Duke), who were part of a Group in the US intelligence/military community which was known as the Collins Elite.
  • The Collins Elite are religious (fundamentalist Christian mainly, though not exclusively) individuals who interpreted aspects of the UFO/entity experience to be demonic in nature.
  • Alistair Crowley channelled a demonic entity called Lam which helped in opening a portal for the Phenomenon to increase.
  • The brilliant scientist Jack Parsons, an admirer of Crowley, also assisted in portals opening because of his demon summing rituals and predilection for sex orgies (having worked in aerospace, I feel as if I missed out on a lot!...) - he was killed at age 37 in very unusual circumstances. Parsons founded Aerojet Corporation and played a pivotal role in the development of solid rocket boosters and countless other rocketry innovations. His role in the Apollo program cannot be understated.
  • The phenomenon has tailored itself to suit the culture of the times: in the 1950s, entities operating saucers looked human and were supposedly from Venus, which roughly aligned popular thought then. As the general population of the world has grown in knowledge of the scale of the Universe and conditions of Venus, the aliens have changed the story.
  • It seems aliens operate in the Astral plane to devour human souls i.e. demonic.
  • Calling on Jesus can stop abductions.
  • Abductions run through family generations due to the "sins" or permission granted by forebears.
etc etc...

Many of the points in the book are found elsewhere, but this is the first time I have heard of the Collins Elite, giving a name to a bunch of people who have been alluded to recently as perhaps putting the brakes or a certain view on approaching the phenomenon.
Anyone heard of this group before?​
Upvote87Downvote101commentsShare

Here is the post by UrdnotWreav

Religious Zealots within DOD/USG​

Background
Some time ago Lue Elizondo made an interesting statement about religious zealots within the DOD/USG.

These people are at the top of the food chain when it concerns the National Security of the United States. You are going to tell me that at the top of this food chain, decisions are made based on religious beliefs? Who are these people and can we find them?

History
At the time of the Roswell incident in 1947 General Nathan F. Twining was the head of the Air Material Command. The Air Material Commands headquarters was located at Wright-Patterson-Air Force Base. Most of us are quite familiar with the Twining Memo. Countless of accounts/rumours have been made, that debris from the Roswell crash was stored at Wright-Patterson-AFB. Now, who would be in control of such debris stored at Wright-Patterson? Perhaps the Head of Air Material Commands? Between 1957 and 1960, General Twining was appointed as the Chairman Of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, by President Eisenhower. Keep this in mind.

Present day
A few days ago former Senator Harry Reid made some interesting comments about Lockheed Martin being in possession of "off-world-debris":​

April 30, 2021: THE NEW YORKER Magazine, How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously

Just for the fun of it, I decided to take a look at what interesting information I would be able to find on Lockheed Martin's website. At first I took a look at the board of directors of Lockheed Martin. Immediately I noticed a few interesting things. The board of directors of Lockheed Martin is made up of the Top Military/USG brass of the US:​
  • Joseph F. Dunford Jr., Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
  • James O. Ellis Jr., Admiral and Commander, US Strategic Command.
  • Jeh C. Johnson, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security, General Counsel of the U.S. Department of Defense, General Counsel of the U.S. Department of the Air Force.
As you can see these are not your regular government employees. However, the name Bruce A. Carlson, stood out from the rest.
Who is Air Force General Bruce A. Carlson?

Let's take a look at his career background:​
  • Former head of the NRO (National Reconnaissance Agency)
  • Former Commander of the Air Force Material Command at Wright-Patterson AFB.
  • Commander of the 49th wing at Holloman AFB . (F-117 stealth Fighters).
  • Commander of the 8th Air Force (B2 stealth bombers and B-52 bombers).
  • Commander, 8th Air Force, Barksdale AFB, Louisiana, and Joint Functional Component Commander for Space and Global Strike, U.S. Strategic Command, Offutt AFB, Nebras
  • Director of Operational Requirements, Deputy Chief of Staff for Air and Space Operations, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C.
  • Director of Advanced Programs, Headquarters TAC, Langley AFB, Virginia
These are just some examples of this Generals impressive career. This is only the unclassified stuff that we are aware of. Just like General Nathan Twining did, he headed the Air Force Material command at Wright-Patterson AFB. General Carlson was involved in the absolute pinnacle advanced US's technological achievements and assets (e.g. development of NRO satellites, F-117 and B2).

In 2009 General Carlson was appointed as head of the National Reconnaissance Agency by President Obama. At that time Robert Gates was Secretary of defense. It seems logical/plausible that Robert Gates would have had a hand in the appointment of General Carlson.

UFO's?
What is also notable, is that General Carlson served at many places, which are well known within the UFO community. Holloman AFB, Wright-Patterson AFB, Nellis etc. This by itself is no evidence that he had anything to do with the subject. However the positions, the clearances he held and the technologies he worked with, would make him a prime candidate/suspect, to be in-the-know. If anyone would know anything about UFOs or UFO debris, my best guess is it would be this General. It's no coincidence that this General is now on the board of Lockheed Martin.

Religion
General Carlson is quite religious. He doesn't make a secret out of this. There's even a YouTube upload, named "When the Lord Commands", you can watch of him preaching.​

Once you start to look at the whole situation from a 3th person perspective, you have the ingredient for kind of a crazy picture:
  • A four star USAF General.
  • Who has worked with the US most advanced technologies.
  • Who worked at well known "UFO" related places.
  • Who headed the NRO between 2009 and 2012.
  • Who is extremely religious.
  • Who is now part of the board of directors of Lockheed Martin (accused of being in possession of ufo debris).
What is also interesting is that Robert Gates has also been in some religious hot water, while he was Secretary of defense (2006-2011). The AATIP program started in 2007. While both Carlson and Gates where in some key positions within the DOD/USG.

The icing on the cake
Just around the time that AATIP started the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Peter Pace, was fired from his position, due to religious issues. General Pace is somewhat of a "religious man", Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff says he depends on God daily. Former Senator Harry Reid appeared to have had a hand in the firing of the General Pace. We all know that Senator Reid also had a hand in creating AATIP.

Summary
General Carlson, Robert Gates (former CIA director), General Pace and Senator Reid. All of these men held key positions, regarding the National Security interests of the United States, around the time AATIP was started. Some of these men were extremely religious, and made no secret out of it. Are these some of the religious zeolites, Lue Elizondo was alluding to? Probably there are still some of them preaching, in high ranking positions within the DOD/USG.​

Now what could have possibly gone wrong.........?

Upvote152Downvote100commentsShare

See also: Secretive Pentagon group might have covered up aliens for decades

And

MJF: The question I would ask is why is this mysterious group called the "Collins Elite"? There may be no connection at all but I recall posting a piece on the Illuminati bloodline families recently on another thread and one of these 13 bloodline families is supposed to be the Collins family. I attach a link below to what purports to be a brief rundown on the Collins family within the Illuminati. Of course, it is nigh on impossible to confirm this material as it is mainly based on hearsay. However, it is interesting to note that the satanic Illuminati meeting supposedly took place in 1955, which puts it in the ballpark of the creation of the Collins Elite. If the article is correct that the Illuminati exert some hidden control over the Evangelical churches in the US, then it may make more sense of the name "Collins Elite". Coming from an Irish background myself, I note that "Collins" is an Irish name and that possibly may create a very tenuous link to the Druids.

Anyway, much food for thought.

See: collins illuminati bloodline family - Bing
I can see the sales pitch now:

"Hey everyone, these guys are the most evolved bunch of (")humans(") who have hidden out of sight for a while because us surfacers are so barbaric.

Look at all the cool tech they got!
Fortunately, they're here to help us.

All you have to do is..."

According to Redfern in "Final Events," the name was inspired by Collins, New York (in Erie County). One of the members they brought in was from there. It was originally a joke. Since everyone in Collins used to make cheese, and this guy didn't, they called him "the elite of Collins." At least, that's the story one of their members told Redfern.

According to Redfern in "Final Events," the name was inspired by Collins, New York (in Erie County). One of the members they brought in was from there. It was originally a joke. Since everyone in Collins used to make cheese, and this guy didn't, they called him "the elite of Collins." At least, that's the story one of their members told Redfern.
That's certainly an amusing explanation unless, of course, it is just a cover story. But thank you for bringing it to our attention.

This is a mixed bag of everything including chemtrails but nevertheless interesting.
He mentions deadly flu strain to be released in 2017/18 so that is pretty accurate however it was nothingburger compared to Spanish influenza.
Covered here also: Suspicious testimony from a ... man in black?

From the video's transcripts: "My name is Joseph Spencer. From May 1970 to October 1997, I served the United States government as a top-secret operative,..."

"Among the Ufologists I personally silenced were Paul William Cooper, Milton Vigay, Claude Monroe, Anthony Vargas, and noted documentarian Samantha Willis."

There is a Milton William Cooper (d.2001) and a Paul Vigay (d.2009) amongst the UAP community. If they are who "Joseph" is refering to, the confession could not be from 1989 nor the silencing done while he was still in the employ of the cia et al.

However, both met an early/suspicious demise.

I also think it's dumb. But I don't think it's as simple as hoarding knowledge. I've seen the same dynamic in much less weird circumstances. Like, "We can't tell the kids about [some death or accident or tragedy], because they won't be able to handle it." Or some cops or detectives hiding information for multiple reasons, e.g., not wanting to disturb the small town, or keeping evidence secret because it may help the investigation in some way to hold onto it. It seems to be a general tendency of people in positions of responsibility to think that other people won't be able to handle certain things, and to keep them in the dark about them. Maybe underlying these stated motives is another one having to do with egotism. They assume simple people can't take hard truths (unlike them, who can). And they tell themselves that they are doing the right thing.
To give people the benefit of the doubt, this is not so different from 'external considering' if done tactfully and with discernment.

Back
Top Bottom