Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Posted quite recently, I found this to be an interesting presentation of the work of remote viewers, Pat Price and Ingo Swann, in relation to under ground alien bases and UFO disclosure. Four sites are discussed; Mt. Hayes, Alaska; Mt. Perido, Spain; Mt. Inyangani, Zimbabwe; Mt. Zeal, Australia. The following quote, regarding UFO disclosure is mentioned at the end of the video.

"People have infiltrated all government in sensitive positions. Not to control government, the processes, or people. But rather to be in positions of power. To stop - politically - any activity that may produce a result that could cause discovery." - Pat Price

A while back I watched a documentary about Billy Meier, I was curious so I searched out his website and read some incredibly disturbing “solutions” to problems we have on Earth.
That is just too hilarious - Agenda 2030/The Great Reset practically word for word! And hey - we've got some AI for that! And really, what do we need aliens for when our highly advanced tech will solve all our problems?!! Ya'll gather up in those 15 minute cities and absolutely everything will be taken care of! AI vs Aliens - has anybody made a movie about that yet? Remember, the tech won out over the Atlantians (our returning "alien" saviors) before and really just too bad that everything got destroyed - except for those occasionally malfunctioning undersea crystals!

[...] it felt more like a boy explaining why Santa is real because he got a present on christmas.
:lol2:

Has anyone had seen/heard about this story.
Hmm, were they plant-based aliens and thought the lush Miami mall was a good place to drop in? Were they hoping to pick up some nifty after-Christmas bargains? :-P

Truly, if it really was just a teen fight, couldn't help but notice the white guy getting beat down by a bunch of "persons of color." Lucky for him a slew of cops showed up!

The Grusch mega-thread:

This thread includes links and excerpts from almost all of Grusch's public appearances/interviews. Here is a chronological list of all his media appearances and interviews so far:

6/5 - The Debrief (article)
6/7 - Le Parisien (article)
6/11 - NewsNation (video)
6/26 - Congressional testimony (video)
9/1 - Walter Kirn (article)
9/10 - Jesse Michels (video) (additional clips in this video)
10/1 - Yes Theory (video)
11/12 - ICER (video)
11/21 - Joe Rogan (video)
12/11 - NewsNation (video)
12/12 - NewsNation (video, clip included in Neil DeGrasse Tyson segment from 12/15)
12/13 - Tucker Carlson (video)
New Grusch tidbits. He took part in a private presentation in NYC put on by some "wall street big wigs and his lawyer friend".

It was hosted by a wall street big wigs and his lawyer friend. It was sort of a small saloon style talm. David also did it for free. Even went as far as to fly in to NYC just for this. He had arrived only a few hours beforehand and then left 1st thing the next day. The idea was to get a group of both skeptics and believers from all these different walks of life for a talk regarding David and the things he has said. Most of the people that left had left as believers. Or at the very least believed that David was not lying and truly believed everything he said. He also mentioned a few other things that I haven't heard him say before. Like that, he was told about a uap that was in our possession that had a diameter of around 40 ft, but once u went inside, it was the size of a football field. They believed that the object was somehow able to manipulate both space and time. He also said that the objec wast both using and creating energy that was more than a terrawatt when measured. Which is an absolutely ridiculous amount of power, something along the Iines of 1,000,000,000,000 watts. He also mentioned that he had recently been informed that a US adversary was considering full disclosure to get out ahead of the US and that he passed this information along to the US government. He also alluded to the retaliation that wqs had taken against him. It sounded pretty terrifying, and he wasn't the only one to be retaliated against. Multiple people involved in not only his investigation but also his fellow peers in the uap task force, such as Jay stratton, were also threatened. He wouldn't go too much into since it's an open investigation , but these people pretty showed him that they could touch him or his family any time they wanted. He also mentioned that the US has taken part in a fair amount of crash retrevials before 1933. Also that we wouldn't be surprised by what the NHI look like, such as they look like the typical grey and they aren't sure where these being have come from. There is also a chance that they are extra dimensional, but that it could also just seem this way because of the technology they use rather than them being actual extra dimensional beings. Interestingly, he also mentioned how many people know the full scope of the phenomenon to be no more then 50 people, but it wasn't clear whether this meant 50 people currently alive or 50 people ever in history. All in all, it was extremely interesting and pretty hopeful for the future of disclosure ( This was after the uap amendment was shut down.) and that he believes we will know much more in the near future.
Pics:

"I actually went to a private 60-person presentation with David grusch as the speaker. This was mostly all private citizens. As in professors, lawyers, business people, a few scientists, retired military, current fbi, and other government agency members. In the end, we were allowed to allowed to ask questions. Some asked him about this, and what he said was that he was part of an extremely secret program that had figured out how to track and find uap's in our atmosphere and near earth orbit. He said his oped will include much more details regarding this."

Le radiotélescope d’Arecibo a capturé des preuves officielles et indiscutables d’une énorme structure dans l’espace.
Interview exclusive de Scott Waring qui l’a découvert en interview chez notre ami
Jaime Maussan. https://x.com/jaimemaussan1/status/1744456843655553528?s=20
1704793477334.png1704793549074.png
Le radiotélescope d’Arecibo a capturé des preuves officielles et indiscutables d’une énorme structure dans l’espace.
Entretien exclusif avec Scott Waring, qui l’a découvert lors d’une interview avec notre ami
Jaime Maussan.

There is also this video of a "jellyfish ufo".

The footage was taken on a Sunday, February 16, 2020, in Sao Paulo at 8:45 AM.

A couple others:

This one isn't clear enough to see if it's jellyfish-shaped, but it's close enough, and weird.

Some people on Twitter are pointing out the similarity to the Petrozavodsk phenomenon, which reminds me of this bit from that recent session:
Q: (L) Was it like a ship?

A: Similar but would not be seen as a "ship" on 4D.

Q: (L) Was it alive?

A: Something like that.

Last edited:
A couple others:

This one isn't clear enough to see if it's jellyfish-shaped, but it's close enough, and weird.

Some people on Twitter are pointing out the similarity to the Petrozavodsk phenomenon, which reminds me of this bit from that recent session:

I was thinking that maybe these jellyfish sightings and I had a thought about craft being analogous to our cells.

Maybe there are two categories for the ontology of craft - by accident, and by design?

In the case of a designed craft, a portion of 4D is folded in 4D by the engineers, creating it's own 'cell wall' or 'cell membrane' that allows it to interface with 3D. Meanwhile, the frequency within the wall or membrane is still 4D, and as such the 3D rules of space-time don't apply, which allows for small ships to have huge interiors.

Sort of like this - blue is 4D, pink is 3D. The purple dots are 4D guys. The resulting vesicle is a UFO.

1704827872488.png

The designed ships might also somehow fold themselves, just like our cells do! They're a sort of intelligent ship that's been a plot feature of sci-fi and fantasy novels. I'm picturing 4D ship-farmers who sort of 'seed' ships and tend to them as they grow up in a ship nursery or something like that.

In the case of a sighting of something purely accidental, seems that some portion of 4D gets enclosed, 'split off' and enters into 3D somehow. Maybe it's a craft that was in the process of growing itself (?), or maybe some 4D amateurs made a mistake, or sometimes just some weird chunks pop out of 4D into 3D from time to time. Anyways, due to this being incomplete or accidental, it wouldn't be as tightly bounded and properly shaped like the designed craft, possibly not having as much internal cohesion, and maybe limited 'intelligence' or directional ability if it is indeed alive in some way.

It would be similar to the diagram above, but the thing's gold 'membrane' might be misshapen (and possibly jellyfish-like, instead of disc, tic-tac, or triangular, etc?) and maybe there's no conscious purple guys inside, just the blue '4D interior' that is leaking out into the pink 3D space.

Anyways, the thought of the ships being alive or conscious in some way is pretty fascinating. I wonder if in 4D one can imbue matter with intent, 'enlivening' it in some way...

I don't know if this has already been mentioned in this thread, so apologizes if this is the case.
These "things" being much bigger on the inside than it is on the outside reminds me of the Weasleys' magic tent at the campsite near the Quidditch World Cup stadium in Harry Potter (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire). While their tent had the same outside size as other smaller camping tents, it had a small kitchen and bunk beds and actually looks like an entire home, and other tents had in fact gardens, fountains and even turrets.

I wonder where J. K. Rowling "got" that idea from?

The jellyfish remind me of some of the videos of things referred to as 'rods', some of which looked like rods but others were more complex. They had frilly appendages like some invertebrate organisms.

roswell-rods-a-new-species-or-a-technical-glitch.png

The C's were asked about them here:

Q: Next question. Somebody sent me some information recently about something called "Roswell Rods." Can you tell me what these "Rods" are?

A: Do you mean the life forms?

Q: Well, that IS what some of the folks are trying to call them!

A: 4th Density Life Forms.

Q: That's pretty interesting. (A) Is it a being with a soul?

A: Sort of.

Q: (A) Intelligent?

A: Relative to others.

Q: In terms of what we know about relative intelligence, could you give us an example of something in our density that relates here?

A: Birds.

Q: They are like 4th density birds?

A: Maybe. That's close enough.

They have also been referred to as 'skyfish' like in this video. The main difference is that they seem to move in a more directed, purposeful fashion rather than just drifting about. It's hard not to draw comparisons with organisms we are familiar with like jellyfish and worms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom