Imminent Alien Disclosure?

I don't know if I'm allowed (If an admin or moderator read this) to share this but if some of you want to see "The phenomenon" documentary I have it on a googledrive and can provide the link. I also have the french subtitles

Its available via t-orr-e-nt. He who searches shall find .. :)

Really? I don't find this compelling at all. (Mind you, I only lasted about a minute before turning it off.)

The dialogue from that minute seemed like the materialist projection of the median video game generation; someone whose entire knowledge structure is based on a steady diet of plodding sci-fi misdirection and highschool science axioms.

The video graphics and animation are barely B-grade in my estimation. That's the thing with artistic expression; it expresses! -You can read the state of the subject's internal psychological landscape. I'd sum it up most generously as, "Youthful."

The face design of the 'alien' even has pointy-downy mean eyebrow ridges, just to hammer home, "I'm Scary!". The audio and voice acting were painstakingly sculpted using all the rules made available by their low level of knowledge to sound genuine, and thus doesn't. It's all rather like witnessing a young teenager's most earnest efforts in life drawing class. -For 99% of students, effort alone simply isn't enough, (which is totally normal, of course.) Even a team of talented adults would find animating a close up dialogue scene like this extremely challenging to pass off as real.

And since when do Greys have use their mouths to speak? Or even have working mouths?

This clip is interesting, however, and worthy of posting. It's good to know where people are at, how far information penetration has progressed.

And since when do Greys have use their mouths to speak? Or even have working mouths?

This clip is interesting, however, and worthy of posting. It's good to know where people are at, how far information penetration has progressed.

It is not claimed in the video that this is a "Grey" but a descendant of Sapiens from light years in the future. I am not convinced it is a real interview either.

The site prefaces the video with:
What is bizzare is that these records have disappeared from Government archives at the present moment. However, we do not know if these videos are real or just a good hoax, but the message from the alien in this video is extremely deep.

It makes me wonder if the producer/producers of the video have not read some of the Cs material even if it is fake.

For reference this is a transcript of the 1st video:

Video 1

Interviewer: We recording? State planet or origin.

EBE-3: Earth.

Interviewer: Yesterday you told us you traveled and I quote "Thousands of light years to get here."

EBE-3: Yes.

Interviewer: Tell us the truth or (indiscernible).

EBE-3: It is truth. I am from Earth. From your future. To travel in time is to travel in space. Offset spacial divergence.

Interviewer: So I take it aliens took over our future?

EBE-3: No.

Interviewer: So you're human.

EBE-3: An evolutionary descendant.

Interviewer: So you evolved from us?

Interviewer: So what are you doing here? Now?

EBE-3: Observing. Since evidence was destroyed.

Interviewer: How?

EBE-3: Nuclear war. Small numbers survived. Our ancestors.

Interviewer: How about we concentrate on your time.

EBE-3: You are not capable of comprehending the discoveries of my time.

Interviewer: Try me.

EBE-3: The origin of the universe, the nature of so called life, it is known.

Interviewer: So you know the meaning of life?

EBE-3: Not meaning. Nature. Meaning is something that is ascribed. Nature is the objective reality.

Interviewer: So you know how the universe is created?

Interviewer: So you've seen God?

EBE-3: We evolved past a need for superstition. The need for a God and other myths.

Interviewer: Illuminate us. What happens when we die?

EBE-3: Death is a human construct. It does not exist. You will experience.....and have experienced every instance of so called life.

You. Me. Him. We are instances of the same life. Separated by what you call death.

Interviewer: So let me get this straight. There's no death...and we all experience each others lives?

EBE-3: In essence, yes.

Interviewer: So, how was the universe created and why is it so perfectly made for us?

EBE-3: There are an infinite number of universes. Each with different physical properties. Virtually all do not support life such as you knot it. We exist in a universe that does support so called life. That is all.
Interviewer: Moving on. So why do we destroy ourselves with nuclear war?

EBE-3: Dogma.

Interviewer: Can you be more specific.

EBE-3: Political and religious dogma. It is the root of all major conflict of your species. In your next century access to weaponry of mass destruction by states that are ruled by dogma will destroy your species.

Interviewer: One last thing. What about morality? What do you base your morality on?

EBE-3: Compassion and evidence.

Interviewer: I see. That's it. Thank you. (Indiscernible).

Whether or not the video is real, I feel like I wasted several minutes of my life, but perhaps it will reduce wasted minutes for others. I couldn't watch the other two videos after that first one. If anything I'm more thankful and appreciative of the questioning and answering of the C's material over the decades. It's robust, thorough and deep.

For reference this is a transcript of the 1st video:

Whether or not the video is real, I feel like I wasted several minutes of my life, but perhaps it will reduce wasted minutes for others. I couldn't watch the other two videos after that first one. If anything I'm more thankful and appreciative of the questioning and answering of the C's material over the decades. It's robust, thorough and deep.
I watched the first one- thank you for the transcript @MikeJoseph82.
The being said it is here observing- because all of the evidence was destroyed. It seems to have a pretty good handle on what happened and it has come back to a time that obviously predates the nuclear wars so what exactly is it observing? To what end? Maybe this question is answered in the follow up vids. Not sure I want to watch them- I do not know when these alleged to have taken place but predates CGI? If so the EBE effect is pretty good. On the fence on this one- similar to alien autopsy its compelling but could be total hoax. Better to stick to here and now with verifiable facts

It seems to have a pretty good handle on what happened and it has come back to a time that obviously predates the nuclear wars so what exactly is it observing? To what end? Maybe this question is answered in the follow up vids.
LOL! I watched the next couple videos, and guess what?!
The name of the "man who briefly lead the Country" was erased from all documents, but, he is the one who starts the Nuclear WAR!!"
I scrolled down.
From the comment section:

poster - NEILGVP

November 25, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi folks! Greetings from Brazil! It is well known by the world’s leading UFO researchers that the so called “Project Blue Book” video was created by Aristomenis Tsirbas (1967-) a Greek-Canadian film director and digital effects artist who worked on several Star Trek productions. So, pleas, help us halt sensationalism, once it disturbs serious research worldwide. – Philippe Pietvan Putten- Author: “UFO – The Encyclopedia of Anomalous Aerospatial Phenomena” (Makron Books, 2000)

A bit about the creator of the videos:
Aristomenis (Meni) Tsirbas has been directing feature film and commercials for over 20 years. He works in both live action and animation. He also has 25 years experience as a visual effects supervisor and digital artist.

Meni was born in Montreal, Canada and majored in film production at Concordia University. In 1996 he moved to Los Angeles to work on James Cameron's 'Titanic' and national advertising spots for Nike, 7UP and Coca-Cola. As a visual effects supervisor, Meni worked on Miramax's 'A Wrinkle in Time', Disneys' 'My Favorite Martian' and Paramount's 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine'.

There is an article here:

LOL! I watched the next couple videos, and guess what?!
The name of the "man who briefly lead the Country" was erased from all documents, but, he is the one who starts the Nuclear WAR!!"
I scrolled down.
From the comment section:

poster - NEILGVP

November 25, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi folks! Greetings from Brazil! It is well known by the world’s leading UFO researchers that the so called “Project Blue Book” video was created by Aristomenis Tsirbas (1967-) a Greek-Canadian film director and digital effects artist who worked on several Star Trek productions. So, pleas, help us halt sensationalism, once it disturbs serious research worldwide. – Philippe Pietvan Putten- Author: “UFO – The Encyclopedia of Anomalous Aerospatial Phenomena” (Makron Books, 2000)

A bit about the creator of the videos:
Aristomenis (Meni) Tsirbas has been directing feature film and commercials for over 20 years. He works in both live action and animation. He also has 25 years experience as a visual effects supervisor and digital artist.

Meni was born in Montreal, Canada and majored in film production at Concordia University. In 1996 he moved to Los Angeles to work on James Cameron's 'Titanic' and national advertising spots for Nike, 7UP and Coca-Cola. As a visual effects supervisor, Meni worked on Miramax's 'A Wrinkle in Time', Disneys' 'My Favorite Martian' and Paramount's 'Star Trek: Deep Space Nine'.

There is an article here:
😆 Explained!

Really? I don't find this compelling at all. (Mind you, I only lasted about a minute before turning it off.)
Well if we cross reference some of the sessions there are a few Q and A's that were compelling, imho.
It all seemed like a Jim Henson puppet show on steroids.

8 Dec, 2020 02:00 / Updated 8 minutes ago
The former head of the Israeli military’s space division has claimed that Tel Aviv and Washington have contacted a ‘Galactic Federation’ of extraterrestrials, but that mankind is not ready for the ‘truth’ about life in the cosmos.

Retired general Haim Eshed, 87, who headed up the Defense Ministry’s space unit for nearly three decades, alleged the existence of an alien alliance spanning the galaxy in a bewildering interview with Israel’s Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper.

“The UFOs asked not to advertise that they are here, [because] humanity is not ready yet,” Eshed told the paper on Saturday, adding that US President Donald Trump “was on the verge of finding out, but the aliens in the Galactic Federation say: wait, let the spirits calm first. They don’t want us to have mass hysteria.”

While it’s unclear exactly what changed to avert the supposed “mass hysteria” warned of by the ETs, Eshed apparently felt it was time to throw caution to the wind and spill the beans himself, claiming not only communication with the otherworldly beings, but that they maintain an “underground base in the depths of Mars.” In his most extraordinary assertion, Eshed said the US government had reached an explicit “agreement” with the distant visitors.

“They signed a contract with us to experiment here,”
he said, offering no details about the terms of the alleged interplanetary deal or the nature of the experimentation – hopefully, nothing too invasive.

The former general also hastened to add that the aliens are merely “investigating” and looking to enlist mankind as “helpers” in their quest to “understand the rules of the universe,” suggesting that – at least for now – there’s no need to fear a hostile invasion force, despite the experiments.

Eshed acknowledged that his claims, which he offered with no evidence, might appear outlandish, but said he believes humanity will gradually come to accept them as true, and that some people may already have seen the light.

“If I came up with what I was saying five years ago today, I would have been hospitalized,” he said. “Until today, every place that I approached in the academy with this, they said, the guy has lost his mind.”

Beat me to it c.a. - thought of you the minute I saw it ;-)

Thought the Trump tie-in was a nice touch...
Star Trek with a modified Prime Directive? Does humanity have warp drive capability? Even the flag has the Federation insignia although the central line and the star are not visible. 😉

In an interview by one of Israel’s biggest newspapers Haim Eshed, a retired Israeli general and space security chief, said that

"extraterrestrials have been in contact with the governments of the United States and Israel for years, and that President Donald Trump was on the verge of revealing this secret before the “Galactic Federation” asked him to remain silent, as the aliens are worried that humanity is not ready to learn about their existence yet.

Professor Eshed has a distinguished resume as a military officer, intelligence analyst, and head of space operations for the Israeli Defense Ministry. The 87-year-old professor holds a doctorate in aeronautical engineering, supervised over 20 satellite launches, and received the Israel Security Award three times.

“There’s an agreement between the U.S. government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here. They, too, are researching and trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want us as helpers. There’s an underground base in the depths of Mars, where their representatives are, and also our American astronauts,” he said.

If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized,” Eshed conceded. “Wherever I’ve gone with this in academia, they’ve said: the man has lost his mind. Today they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing.

The Jerusalem Post, which published translated excerpts of Eshed’s interview on Tuesday, theorized that President Trump’s creation of the U.S. Space Force could have something to do with this joint U.S.-Israeli-Galactic Federation project on Mars.

Eshed was vague about how long the aliens have been working with humans and how long the Mars base has been operational, so Trump might have created the Space Force to address a recent need for more human staff at the facility. Both the U.S. and Israel have discussed plans for missions to the moon within the next few years, but that could be a smokescreen for sending personnel to Mars or perhaps the Galactic Federation wants its human partners to demonstrate they retain the courage, ingenuity, and technical prowess to land on the nearest celestial body before they bring more humans to the Mars base.

The Jerusalem Post also noted that Eshed has written a book that provides further details about human interaction with aliens, titled The Universe Beyond the Horizon: Conversations with Professor Haim Eshed. The professor said the book reveals how aliens played a role in preventing multiple “nuclear apocalypses” on Earth."

Just compiled these related comments from the transcripts:

10-09-1994 Session
Q: (L) Does the government have or did they ever have a treaty with any aliens?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is the treaty still in effect?
A: Never was.
Q: (L) Did they try to get a treaty with them?
Q: (L) Did the aliens refuse?
A: No. Tricked.
Q: (L) How long before the U.S. government realized they had been tricked?
A: 19 years.
Q: (L) What year was this?
A: 1972.

10-07-1994 Session
Q: (L) What are Mars' moons?
A: Disguised bases.
Q: (L) Who built them?
A: Who else? The Lizzies.
Q: (L) Has there been a landing on Mars by the United States?
A: No.

11-23-1996 Session
A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.

10-25-1994 Session
Q: (L) Are there alien bases on Mars?
Q: (L) Whose?
A: Grays and Lizards.

11-19-1994 Session
Q: (TL) Who made the monuments on Mars?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (T) So, the Atlanteans had inter-planetary ability?
A: Yes. With ease. Atlantean technology makes yours look like the Neanderthal era.
Q: (T) Who created the structures on the moon that Richard Hoagland has discovered?
A: Atlanteans.
Q: (T) What did they use these structures for?
A: Energy transfer points for crystalline power/symbolism as in monuments or statuary.
Q: (T) What statuary are you referring to?
A: Example is face.
Q: (T) What power did these crystals gather?
A: Sun.

Back
Top Bottom