Imminent Alien Disclosure?

Real or fake?
There are tons of videos like this on the internet, an entire industry (the other one being the so-called "ghost hunters", always hilarious and a guilty pleasure). Let's say these guy on motocycles encounter an entity that is not a skinny child they disguised, would they stop filming as soon as they find it as if it weren't a big deal? Where is the rest of the footage? What happened next?

from China military uses AI to track rapidly increasing UFOs -- Sott.net

To the People's Liberation Army, they are "unidentified air conditions" - a phrase which echoes the US military's "unidentified aerial phenomena" - but to the public they are better known as unidentified flying objects, or UFOs.

According to Wuhan-based researcher Chen Li from the Air Force Early Warning Academy, human analysts have been overwhelmed in recent years by the rapidly mounting sighting reports from a wide range of military and civilian sources across the country. Chen, in a 2019 report to a conference of senior information technology scientists in Beijing in 2019, said:
"The frequent occurrence of unidentified air conditions in recent years ... brings severe challenges to air defence security of our country."

It seems that similar kind of discourse is emerging from the Chinese military. If there is an increase indeed in the rate of sightings, one wonders how the narrative will play out.

Real or fake?
I don't know, but my 27 year old son saw a tall white, yesterday, as he was walking our dogs. He said it seemed male and had no clothes on.

He could reference this to the last time he saw one, again near the river we live by. Son saw another tall white, years ago, when he was a boy. That one was female and wearing a robe of sorts. It was looking over the vegetation on the river bank.

And yes I believe him; we both we're born with heightened awareness for seeing what most don't.

I compare notes with a Native American friend on what comes into her awareness and she got a message from a friend the other day who saw 2 larger greys and 3 smaller. This friend, who never experienced any alien or ufo sightings, said she went out on her back porch to have a smoke. When she saw them, they were crouched down, but stood up and turned to look at her.

From what we learned in the last session, she is spot on.

Caitlin Johnstone: US corporate media wastes no time using UFO report to promote arms race​

By Caitlin Johnstone, an independent journalist based in Melbourne, Australia. Her website is here and you can follow her on Twitter @caitoz
This won’t be the last time the imperialist media warns us that UFOs on the radar are a sign of a frightening gap in technology that leaves the US defenseless against Russia and China. They’ve been priming us for it for years
The New York Times has published an article on the contents of the hotly anticipated US government report on UFOs, as per usual based on statements of anonymous officials, and as per usual promoting narratives that are convenient for imperialists and war profiteers.
Together with one voice, the anonymous US officials and the “paper of record” that is supposed to scrutinize US officials assure us definitively that the mysterious aerial phenomena that have reportedly been witnessed by military personnel are certainly not any kind of secret US technology, but could totally be aliens and could definitely be a sign the Russians or Chinese have severely lapped America’s lagging military development.
The report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced US government technology,” the NYT was reportedly told by the officials. “That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret.
Oh, well. If the US government has ruled out secret US government weaponry programs – hot damn, that’s good enough for me. Great journalism, you guys.

Intelligence officials believe at least some of the aerial phenomena could have been experimental technology from a rival power, most likely Russia or China,” the Times reports. “One senior official briefed on the intelligence said without hesitation that US officials knew it was not American technology. He said there was worry among intelligence and military officials that China or Russia could be experimenting with hypersonic technology.
Russia has been investing heavily in hypersonics, believing the technology offers it the ability to evade American missile-defense technology,” the NYT adds. “China has also developed hypersonic weaponry, and included it in military parades. If the phenomena were Chinese or Russian aircraft, officials said, that would suggest the two powers’ hypersonic research had far outpaced American military development.
The article goes on to describe how the US military has been “unsettled” by aircraft moving and behaving in ways known technologies cannot explain. The implication of scary foreign adversaries having “outpaced American military development” to such an extent is, of course, that the US military is going to require a far bigger budget, with far more intensive weapons development.
This would be the same New York Times that has consistently supported all of the US military’s devastating acts of mass murder around the world, by the way.
ALSO ON RT.COMPentagon confirms footage of UFOs SWARMING around US Navy warships is authentic
This won’t be the last time we hear the imperialist media warning us that UFOs may be a sign of a frightening gap in technology leaving the US defenseless against far more powerful foreign foes, and they’ve already been priming us for it. Republican Rachel Maddow, aka Tucker Carlson, has been shrilly pushing this narrative for weeks now, and demanding the US government do more to address the fact that, in alleged encounters with these aircraft, “our military was completely outmatched technologically by whatever these were.”
UFOs, it turns out, are real, and whatever else they are, they’re a prima facie challenge to the United States military,” Carlson said on a segment last month. “They’re doing things the US military does not allow, and they’re doing it with impunity. And they appear to be focused on the US military.”
Why isn’t the Pentagon more focused on this? It seems like a threat if there ever was one,” Carlson huffed.
In another segment. Carlson had on military intelligence veteran Luis Elizondo – a leading figure in the steadily intensifying new UFO narrative that kicked off in 2017 – claiming the aforementioned Senate report on the subject would reveal “an intelligence failure on the part of the US intel community on the level of 9/11.
If there’s a foreign adversary that can put a nuclear warhead within moments over Washington DC, OK, that’s a problem,” Elizondo told Carlson’s Fox News audience.
READ MORE
Chinese military has its own UFO task force… and it’s been ‘overwhelmed’ by surge in sighting reports – mediaChinese military has its own UFO task force… and it’s been ‘overwhelmed’ by surge in sighting reports – media
All this over some completely unverifiable testimony, and a few videos being confirmed by the Pentagon that can all be explained by easily identifiable mundane phenomena.
I can’t predict the future, but I won’t be at all surprised if we begin seeing this arms-race angle become the dominant aspect of this UFO story in the coming months and years. It would certainly fit the pattern of the US war machine and the mass media promoting completely unverifiable allegations about foreign governments to justify further cold-war escalations.
In the early 60s, President John F Kennedy falsely promoted the “missile gap” narrative, telling the public the Soviet Union had surpassed the United States in nuclear weapons when he knew full well the US nuclear arsenal had always far surpassed the USSR’s in number, quality, and deployment. Kennedy used this hawkish narrative to win an election and advance the largest peacetime expansion of US military power ever, leading directly to the events that gave rise to the Cuban Missile Crisis, which came far closer to ending our world than most of us like to think about.
I have no idea what if anything is going on with these UFO phenomena, but I do know the world-threatening new cold war the US is waging against Russia and China is insane. There is no valid reason our planet’s dominant power structures cannot, at the very least, cease brandishing armageddon weapons at each other and begin collaborating toward creating a better world.
Reject the propagandists and cold warriors, no matter how elaborate or bizarre their manipulations become. Keep an eye on these bastards, and help spread awareness of what they’re about.
Like this story? Share it with a friend!

The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of RT.

Luis Elizondo strike again,

Aliens like our NUKES, former intel official admits, claiming that UFOs ‘interfered’ with US atomic capabilities​

9 Jun, 2021 14:16
Get short URL
Aliens like our NUKES, former intel official admits, claiming that UFOs ‘interfered’ with US atomic capabilities

An artist's mockup of a UFO, seen alongside a Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile launch from Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, August 2, 2017 © Pixabay and Reuters / US Air Force

Follow RT onRT
UFOs aren’t just real, they’re capable of mind-bending feats of flight and have a keen interest in toying with the US’ nuclear facilities. That’s according to an intelligence official tasked with investigating these phenomena.
Speaking to the Washington Post on Tuesday, Luis Elizondo, former director of the military’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), revealed that UFOs – or whoever pilots them – are fascinated with nuclear energy.
There is “some sort of intersection between these UAP or UFO sightings and our nuclear technology with nuclear propulsion, nuclear power generation, or nuclear weapons systems,” Elizondo told the Post, adding that “those same observations have been seen overseas in other countries.”
Furthermore, these craft have “interfered and actually brought offline” the US’ nuclear capabilities on more than one occasion, and did the opposite in other countries, “put them online.”
Elizondo spoke as Congress prepares to receive a report on UFO – or to use the military’s favored term, UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) – activity. The report, ordered under the Trump administration last year and compiled by the Pentagon, will neither confirm nor deny that these craft are extraterrestrial, according to snippets revealed by the press last week. The AATIP was disbanded in 2012, and Elizondo has previously claimed that higher-ups in the military attempted to bully him into silence when he first began speaking about UFOs.
While ‘true believers’ have long held that the UFOs captured on film since the 1950s are extraterrestrial visitors, military types have countered with another theory: that they’re actually highly advanced technology developed by the US’ adversaries.
Elizondo isn’t so sure. Video footage he’s seen suggests technology “that could be anywhere between 50 to 1,000 years ahead of us...they can outperform frankly anything that we have in our inventory and we’re pretty certain anything that our foreign adversaries have in their inventory.”
This video footage – shot by military pilots – shows craft performing impossible feats of physics, outrunning supersonic jets, and changing direction seemingly instantly. The Pentagon has admitted that much of this footage is genuine, and former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe stated earlier this year that the government has more footage that hasn’t yet been made public.
ALSO ON RT.COMPentagon confirms footage of UFOs SWARMING around US Navy warships is authentic
The rapid changes in direction baffled Elizondo. “Human beings can withstand about 9 g forces or some of our best aircraft can withstand about 16 Gs,” he explained. “These things are doing 3-, 4-, 600 Gs in midflight.” Furthermore, they can fly at hypersonic speeds. While hypersonic technology exists – Russia has rolled out several hypersonic missiles, for example, these craft can make turns that not even the latest human-developed hypersonics can.
Furthermore, the UFOs seemingly have the ability to cloak themselves from human observers and to operate in any medium – air, water, or the vacuum of space – without compromising performance.
That a former defense official would speak so candidly about UFOs would seem unthinkable a decade or two ago, when UFO ‘truthers’ were considered cranks and loons, and the government kept tight-lipped on the phenomena. But now, as if at once, officials from every level of the US government have fallen over each other to entertain the idea of extraterrestrial visitors.
ALSO ON RT.COMEx-head of Pentagon UFO hunting outfit claims US government possesses ‘exotic material’ that needs to be studied
In the runup to Congress’ report on the matter, former President Barack Obama, former CIA Director John Brennan, and a host of military spokespeople have all offered comments along the lines of “we don’t know what they are, but we’re keeping an open mind.” And though their comments represent a complete departure from the silence of yesteryear, they’re not the most outlandish claims uttered by high-ranking military officials around the world. Haim Eshed, the former head of the Israeli military’s space division, claimed late last year that the US signed a deal with a “Galactic Federation” of aliens, to keep their existence under wraps and avoid “mass hysteria.”
Whatever the reason for the sudden embrace of UFO trutherism in Washington, the coming report likely won’t venture into the sci-fi territory of Eshed. Much of it will likely be classified, but in another interview with the Washington Post last week, Elizondo called for its release to the public.
“Wherever these technologies come from, they are clearly far more advanced than any earthly technology known to our intelligence services,” he said. “We urgently need our best scientific and intelligence collection tools applied to understand what our pilots are witnessing.”

Real or fake?

I have a story I want to share with us. Wanted to do it previously, when it happened, but I forgot and was busy with many stuff (just life and my procrastination ;)).

The thing is several weeks ago my wife had a very vivid dream. In that dream she saw a white looking alien that was standing in our garden. She was in house looking at him from our patio doors window. She told me that he was talking to her in telepatic kind of way, saying that he came for her here to take her out of Earth to her real home, something like that. In a dream she shouted to me that an alien is in our garden and I ran to here and was shocked about the situation telling her we shouldn't let him (this alien) to our house. She told me in dream that he wants to get into house and talk with us. After that she woke up and was very frightened by realism of that dream, she described it to me same day later.
Now things are going to be interesting, it was a dream but... Few days later (like week or something) she woke up at morning to prepere herself for going to work. She came to the kitched from where we have view on the part of our garden -> the street -> and big farmers field. And she was frozen by what she saw, the same white alien was standing on that field that she saw in her dream. She told me he was looking at her and kinda tried to communicate mentally/telepatically, but after few cars passed, he dissapeared.
This time she was even more frightened because it wasnt dream anymore.

Now when I saw here this video with that white humanoid she told me it is very similar of what she saw in dream and in real after.

That's all for now.
ps. She is probably very sensitive for weird type of things that we call 'paranormal' and has quite of stories from her family house she lived before when was bit younger.

@Laura It would be interesting to ask CS if there are more such cases like above across the world currently.

Last edited:
In this case, A.I. is a buzz word to say pattern recognition, or using statistical tools to see if there are any patterns in the reported signtings.
Maybe just supervised or unsupervised machine learning - linear/logistic regression, neural networks, random forest, or some form of cluster analysis, relatively older tech, not A.I.

In this case, A.I. is a buzz word to say pattern recognition, or using statistical tools to see if there are any patterns in the reported signtings.

Maybe just supervised or unsupervised machine learning - linear/logistic regression, neural networks, random forest, or some form of cluster analysis, relatively older tech, not A.I.

My experience is that these things are invariably what is meant by "AI", which is, indeed, a buzzword meant to convey the image of technology far more sophisticated and powerful than it really is.

Some more `` leak`` from Luis Elizondo;

US government considers at least some UFOs to be ‘EXTRATERRESTRIAL’ & ‘EXTRADIMENSIONAL’, ex-intel official says​

15 Jun, 2021 22:14
Get short URL
US government considers at least some UFOs to be ‘EXTRATERRESTRIAL’ & ‘EXTRADIMENSIONAL’, ex-intel official says

FILE PHOTO: A person carries signs outside a gate to Area 51, a secretive U.S. military base believed by UFO enthusiasts to hold government secrets about extra-terrestrials in Rachel, Nevada, U.S. September 20, 2019. © Reuters / Jim Urquhart

Follow RT onRT
The US government is aware of UFOs that defy any conventional explanation despite extensive analysis, a former official who investigated such issues said, adding that Washington considers them to be possibly of alien origin.
US officials have collected data on some “extraordinary” UFOs, Luis Elizondo, former director of the military’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), a task force investigating these phenomena, told Washington Examiner.
It is “nothing more than an infinitesimally small possibility" that such objects could have been creations of some engineers from Russia, China or the US itself – as well as of any human civilization at all, Elizondo admitted, adding that they have been analyzed by various intelligence-collecting systems but no reasonable explanation for their existence has been found.
Now, the US government considers it a credible line of inquiry to treat these "unidentified aerial phenomena" or UAPs as something "extraterrestrial” or even “extradimensional," the former AATIP chief said. The former official also mentioned a possibility of the UFOs being a creation of some Earth-based “intelligence” that somehow managed to stay hidden from humanity all this time.
Elizondo also said that he was not briefed on any successful attempts to replicate technologies seen during UFO sightings by US engineers. The former official also rejected the idea that the US authorities have absolutely no evidence to suggest that the UFOs might be of alien origin.
ALSO ON RT.COMAliens like our NUKES, former intel official admits, claiming that UFOs ‘interfered’ with US atomic capabilities
The US government has evidence indicating that the most extraordinary UFOs are not "human-made machines,” he told Washington Examiner, while refusing to reveal any more information, citing security clearance obligations.
It is not the first revelation Elizondo has made to the press. Earlier in June, he told The Washington Post that UFOs demonstrate a keen interest in US nuclear facilities, adding that similar patterns have been observed in UFO sightings “overseas in other countries.”
His words come as the US Congress is still preparing to receive a report on UFO activity that had been ordered by former US President Donald Trump’s administration. Some abstracts from the report that is being compiled by the Pentagon show that the US military will neither deny nor confirm the extraterrestrial origin of the unidentified aerial phenomena, though.
The US military has recently confirmed several videos of UFOs to be authentic but provided no comments on the nature of the phenomena. Yet, top US officials who previously preferred to be tight-lipped on the issue somehow embraced the idea of the UFOs’ possible extraterrestrial origin as of late.
Former US President Barack Obama, former CIA Director John Brennan, and several military officials have all offered comments along the lines of “we don’t know what they are, but we’re keeping an open mind.”

Back
Top Bottom