In great need of help

entheologist

The Force is Strong With This One
I have been experiencing trouble with an entity that has moved into my heart chakra and has suffocated my spiritual energy to the point that I feel no emotions anymore, other than pain or fear that emanates from this area between my heart and throat chakras. I recognise the energy of this entity and its bad, its as bad as it could possibly get. A feeling of oppression and dark will, its the energy opposite to compassion, and thats what makes this so scary because since this moved into my heart, my ability to feel love and compassion has been blocked.

It seems to have taken a lot of my energy, to the point I'm not feeling any emotion most of the time. When I do feel emotion, I feel it up in the area the entity is, it can be fear, pain, restlessness or just a sense of oppression. I believe that I was born into the world with a lot of light and have a mission, and that this entity trouble is the negs strategy to stop me from carrying out my mission. I really need help with this as I can't overcome this alone.
 

Alana

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
entheologist said:
I have been experiencing trouble with an entity that has moved into my heart chakra and has suffocated my spiritual energy to the point that I feel no emotions anymore, other than pain or fear that emanates from this area between my heart and throat chakras. I recognise the energy of this entity and its bad, its as bad as it could possibly get. A feeling of oppression and dark will, its the energy opposite to compassion, and thats what makes this so scary because since this moved into my heart, my ability to feel love and compassion has been blocked.

It seems to have taken a lot of my energy, to the point I'm not feeling any emotion most of the time. When I do feel emotion, I feel it up in the area the entity is, it can be fear, pain, restlessness or just a sense of oppression. I believe that I was born into the world with a lot of light and have a mission, and that this entity trouble is the negs strategy to stop me from carrying out my mission. I really need help with this as I can't overcome this alone.
Hi entheologist. We would very much like to help you, but as you might know, it is very difficult to help people that you don't know anything about (especially online). Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?

Who are you, what occupies your time in a day-to-day basis, how was your life like before this entity attached itself to you?
Have you seen a medical doctor just in case since your troubles started? Any other professional in the field of mental health?

And now you are here, asking for our help. How did you come across our forum, and what kind of help you think we can provide you with?

You may answer the above to the degree you feel comfortable, given that our discussion takes place on a public forum. The more info you can provide us with, the more able we will be to help you if we can.
 

Ruth

The Living Force
Alana said:
Have you seen a medical doctor just in case since your troubles started? Any other professional in the field of mental health?
Yes, I think that getting a thorough check up by a medical doctor is a good place to start, although allopathic doctors sometimes aren't very open minded to spiritual or psychic problems. Also, looking critically at your diet, is it working for you?

I think it's really hard to 'deal' with a spiritual manifestation or even psychiatric illness if a person isn't in a good place physically, or not as strong as they could be. The old 'mind, body, spirit' connection.

And it may be difficult journey and a lot of hard work to find the right direction and move slowly towards getting better. Sometimes it requires doing more than one thing at the same time.
 

entheologist

The Force is Strong With This One
Also, I wanna ask if there are any psychic mediums here who can help me gain a better understanding of whats happening?
 

entheologist

The Force is Strong With This One
I am in great need of help in understanding what has happened to me over the past few months. I would deeply appreciate if any psychic mediums here can help me with this. Its an event which caused me to emotionally shutdown.
 

entheologist

The Force is Strong With This One
If someone is born into this world with a high level of love and compassion, is it possible for that person to lose their love and compassion by making wrong choices along the way? If so, can it be regained just as quickly and easily?
 

romochar

Jedi Master
Hello Entheologist,

I am glad to read that you are joining this forum, as i suggested you do over the years. And I suggest you take time to read up on threads relating to wat your feel you are living at the moment, as well as get reaquainted with thae transcripts from the sessions, for which i sent you links directly.

It isimportant to do an introduction on the newbies section at the top of the threads: _https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/board,39.0.html_ in order for members to understand where you are coming from and what your degree of involvement here may be.


ROMOCHAR


Background info to forum members: (I am Entheologist's father, though we now live on different continents, and have been separated for several years now. It is upon my insistance that he has come here to share his present reality, as he tends to be somewhat of an introvert).
 

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi entheologist. Are you familiar at all with the Eiriu Eolas breathing and meditation program? It's a fantastic tool that relives stress while also gradually taping into and releasing unconscious emotions and stress that is frozen inside our bodies from trauma. One the the major ways entities attach is through exploiting gaps in our awareness, which can be caused by poor diet, a lack of knowledge, and also from stress and trauma numbing our emotions and intuition. The EE can help with the latter, but the former requires developing knowledge about the psyche and nervous system, also how to best fuel your body.

You can find the program here: www.eiriu-eolas.org
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
entheologist said:
Also, I wanna ask if there are any psychic mediums here who can help me gain a better understanding of whats happening?
We don't do "psychic mediums". Please start by answering any questions asked; otherwise, we can't help you.
 

entheologist

The Force is Strong With This One
I made a reply answering all of the questions asked, but it didn't appear.

Alana said:
Hi entheologist. We would very much like to help you, but as you might know, it is very difficult to help people that you don't know anything about (especially online). Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?

Who are you, what occupies your time in a day-to-day basis, how was your life like before this entity attached itself to you?
Have you seen a medical doctor just in case since your troubles started? Any other professional in the field of mental health?

And now you are here, asking for our help. How did you come across our forum, and what kind of help you think we can provide you with?

You may answer the above to the degree you feel comfortable, given that our discussion takes place on a public forum. The more info you can provide us with, the more able we will be to help you if we can.
Since this started, I have been spending most of my time seeking a solution to this crisis, and the rest of my time working on a web project I started a year ago. I experienced what seemed to be a spiritual awakening last year after an iboga ceremony. I was in a state fluctuating between intense love and intense pain for a good year. Things took a bad turn when I asked to universe to surface all that stands between me and stepping into unity consciousness. I asked this before an ayahuasca ceremony. I realised that what surfaced was more than I could handle. I realised that I had this entity with me all along, it was manipulating events without me realising it was there.

Before this entity surfaced and moved into my heart, I was feeling emotions including love and compassion, I was happy and enthusiastic about life. I was able to breathe, I was meditating daily and living a healthy lifestyle and felt good about all of it. After the entity surfaced, a series of accidents happened and my state has deteriorated. You can literally see the change in my face, I no longer have the facial expressions I did before.

I have seen doctors, psychiatrists and nutritionists. None can help with this issue as its of a spiritual origin. I'm hoping some of you here might have insight and experience with this kind of issue. I'm hoping to find help in understanding and ultimately healing this issue.
 

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
entheologist said:
I have seen doctors, psychiatrists and nutritionists. None can help with this issue as its of a spiritual origin. I'm hoping some of you here might have insight and experience with this kind of issue. I'm hoping to find help in understanding and ultimately healing this issue.
Well, the thing is, that every issue, even of a "spiritual origin", is usually interconnected with other issues. Body-mind-soul connection and all that. It means that just like with any parasite, it will continue to reside in the body as long as there is something "nourishing" it, or allowing it to survive. Not to mention using psychedelics, that act like a wide open door and an invitation. Basically, it takes two to tango. If so, the solution would be to work on "starving it" or/and becoming something that whatever it is can't reside in anymore, etc. Sour the milk, so to say, so it would have no choice but "leave".

But then, that is a tall order and doesn't always work, and also it is no more than speculation based on the limited info that you provided. In any case, getting close to the solution requires dedicated work on the self, and the goal of this forum is exactly that, so you are welcome to stay, read and participate within the rules described in the "registration agreement". We also recommend all the newcomers to write a post in the newbies section and share about yourself as much as you are comfortable with. :welcome:
 

axj

Dagobah Resident
I had an entity attached to my solar plexus for a few years and maybe my experience with getting rid of it can help you too.

It seems that the entity attached itself because I had a chronic digestive condition that weakened the energy field in that area. The entity seemed to feed on negative emotions and it would make knocking noises around me to annoy me and thus get more negative emotions for food.

It did take me a few years to get rid of the attachment. One important thing is that even with an attachment like that you can and should do the Work. The more you do the emotional and mental clearing and grow, the less it is able to feed on you. The entities are low vibrating and when your habitual state becomes more and more highly vibrating, the less the entity can get anything from you.

At a certain point, it will not be able to stay attached anymore. In my experience, it is best not to 'fight' it internally, but focus on your connection to the authentic self and ignore the entity basically. I also put in ear plugs when the entity would make noises and just didn't care about it.

The drug experience may have weakened the energy field in your heart area, which is probably the reason why the entity could attach. The most important thing is to be consistent about doing the Work, releasing charges and blockages, finding that deeper connection in meditation, and so on.
 

petite femme

Padawan Learner
All the advice given here has been spot on! Keit has a point, that psychedelics can act as a conduit, opening doors and inviting things. Typically, it's been my experience, that these things don't just "go away", unfortunately. You must do as Keit said and make yourself unavailable to this thing, or 'sour the milk". Unfortunately this will be an ongoing effort, taking vigilance, for it will always be "lurking" waiting for your guard to be down.
All that said, this advice you've been given is vague and doesn't really tell you anything about how to go about doing what's been suggested. Laura is right, we need more info in order to really be of any assistance. Perhaps at first, you can ask yourself all the questions that been posed. Perhaps you have reasons why you don't feel comfortable answering these questions. In any case, what you are asking is basically impossible without more info, there is always many factors at play in any given situation.
The Work on the self is a great place to start in "souring the milk" for negative entities of all sorts. That is something that the folks here can help with, for sure! However, it's not exactly a quick fix as it is something of a process that takes time.
First step, would be to visit the newbies section, introduce yourself and dive in! There is a lot of info there to get you started!
 
Top Bottom