In great need of help

entheologist said:
What do the C's say about the nature of this life thing on the planet? Do they say that this is a soul trap designed to ensnare consciousness in an illusion of separation?

Read The Wave.

[quote author= entheologist]The spiritual path, its almost like quicksand. Its easy to get stuck in the mud, but getting out not so easy.[/quote]

Not with the right continues input of knowledge. I think that when you start reading the Wave. You might find it difficult to stop :) Lots of soul saving material for those who are starving for spiritual truths.

[quote author= entheologist]Struggling just gets us buried deeper.[/quote]

Not when we struggle in the right way. What ultimately leaves us vulnerable to entity intrusion are gaps in our awareness. Becoming more conscious about ourselves and the World Protects. See ''The Wave'' for further info.

[quote author= entheologist]We can receive help along the way from the spirit world[/quote]

Be carefull for malevolent forces pretending to be angels. There is no free lunch, and when you think there is. You are free lunch for them. There is no easy solution for this. You have to be prepared to struggle with yourself for a long time. Such entities are feeding on your gaps of awareness. If you become more conscious of yourself the healing progress starts. What is gained is more clarity about yourself. It's worth more than gold if you know how to appreciate it.

[quote author= entheologist]Looking for a psychic medium, is in order to find out what the route to healing will be.[/quote]

Best healing route to take has already been shared by others. The solution is already staring at you, you just have to see it. Others have more or less experienced what you are going through. So take their advice at heart !! And read The Wave.

bjorn said:
Not with the right continues input of knowledge. I think that when you start reading the Wave. You might find it difficult to stop :) Lots of soul saving material for those who are starving for spiritual truths.

bjorn said:
Be carefull for malevolent forces pretending to be angels. There is no free lunch, and when you think there is. You are free lunch for them. There is no easy solution for this. You have to be prepared to struggle with yourself for a long time. Such entities are feeding on your gaps of awareness. If you become more conscious of yourself the healing progress starts. What is gained is more clarity about yourself. It's worth more than gold if you know how to appreciate it.

Which is it? How difficult it is to shine light (to look at directly) into these gaps in awareness depends on whats in them. If the gap was created by childhood sexual abuse, it might be really difficult and painful to look at, but there are some things more difficult to illuminate than that. Whats in my gaps in awareness is something horrifying. I've never heard of anyone having this in their energy field before, looking at it is mortifying.

[quote author= entheologist]If the gap was created by childhood sexual abuse, it might be really difficult and painful to look at[/quote]

Trauma's do that, and if you have trauma's. Seeking out a good psychiatrist is certainly advisable !!

I think there is nothing more worth mentioning entheologist. You asked for advice, and it has been given. It's now up to you to act upon it. :)

How difficult it is to shine light (to look at directly) into these gaps in awareness depends on whats in them. If the gap was created by childhood sexual abuse, it might be really difficult and painful to look at, but there are some things more difficult to illuminate than that. Whats in my gaps in awareness is something horrifying. I've never heard of anyone having this in their energy field before, looking at it is mortifying.

Hi entheologist and welcome to the forum,

I quite agree it's horrifying to look into the abyss as it is sometimes called but necessary nevertheless.

Here are two topics that could help you cope or get used to the idea you have to shine some light into these gaps:

Fear Of The Abyss - Aleta Edwards

Show #38 - Dr. Aleta Edwards Interview: Fear of the Abyss

Hope this helps you out a bit. :)

entheologist said:
It was very easy to get myself into this mess, why does it have to be slow and hard to get out of it. The spiritual path, its almost like quicksand. Its easy to get stuck in the mud, but getting out not so easy. Struggling just gets us buried deeper. Or like gravity makes it so falling is easy but climbing takes effort. Sometimes freeing ourself is easy too though. Walking out the door of a cage is easy, its just a little scary facing the unknown.

A better analogy is that breaking an arm happens quickly, but healing takes more time. The challenges or problems on the spriritual path are there so that we grow and become stronger by facing and overcoming them.

entheologist said:
I have been experiencing trouble with an entity that has moved into my heart chakra and has suffocated my spiritual energy to the point that I feel no emotions anymore, other than pain or fear that emanates from this area between my heart and throat chakras. I recognise the energy of this entity and its bad, its as bad as it could possibly get. A feeling of oppression and dark will, its the energy opposite to compassion, and thats what makes this so scary because since this moved into my heart, my ability to feel love and compassion has been blocked.

It seems to have taken a lot of my energy, to the point I'm not feeling any emotion most of the time. When I do feel emotion, I feel it up in the area the entity is, it can be fear, pain, restlessness or just a sense of oppression. I believe that I was born into the world with a lot of light and have a mission, and that this entity trouble is the negs strategy to stop me from carrying out my mission. I really need help with this as I can't overcome this alone.
Hello entheologist when you say:
Which is it? How difficult it is to shine light (to look at directly) into these gaps in awareness depends on whats in them. If the gap was created by childhood sexual abuse, it might be really difficult and painful to look at, but there are some things more difficult to illuminate than that. Whats in my gaps in awareness is something horrifying. I've never heard of anyone having this in their energy field before, looking at it is mortifying.
Some darkness are deep and mortfying, and more is darker, less you need a lot of light, but one with a focus intensity,
remember any gaps your facing: darkness is a lack of knowledge, so from my point of view, it's a pretty strong step that
you made in asking for help, and in return you received a lot of light in form of informations, so now you have to keep on
going, and this time to have back your light, you have to work hard, and keep on sharing your hard work. :knitting:

It can be helpful to read or reread this:
https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Frequency_fence

Back
Top Bottom