In Search of the Miraculous

Quote from Shijing:
"...interesting connection, especially considering that the moon, from our perspective, is one enormous stone in orbit..."

Well shazam! That IS an interesting thought! The moon as an actual tool of transmission. For good or ill depending on the prevalent Frequency / level of conciousness in the surrounding matter.

It seems natural to make the connection that since the moon is held by the gravity of the Earth... if it were a 'stone' that responds to the vibration/level of consciousness ON the earth, then it is reflecting back exactly what we (3D entities) have been programmed to project. (it is starting to gel.) 4D STS is USING the moon to manifest 4D STS, by manipulating the Frequency of humans. (Not quite finding the right words here. But the theory is definitely making more sense!) " Food for the Moon" is taking on a whole new angle. :grad:

(further to the theory) No wonder the Pagans directed their energy at and by the moon!!! Perhaps the moon was even part of the 'network' of stones they used on the Earth. (??? I know I am doing a lot of supposing here. I have NO evidence to really back up any of this. Yet.)

I wonder if crystals are tied in some way to the use of stones? Are they not also considered a type of stone? They seem like storage devices to me. They charge/receive and hold energy. And they give energy when drawn upon. Another neutral 'tool' that responds to the intent of the user or near-bye consciousness.

Shijing said:
When you say "after the 4 D STS takeover made blatant (probably at the time of the Great Deluge 13,000 KYA)", do you think that the deluge was in some way caused by 4D STS in an indirect way, or that it merely provided an accidental opportunity that they could then take advantage of?

Actually, that was something I was mulling over the past few days while finishing up "The Diluvian Impact" by Heinrich P. Koch. I've been thinking about the Cs saying that 4D "battles" are perceived by us as "weather" and I just extended that. Fred Hoyle writes a bit about the giant comet thesis of Clube and Napier, that it seems so improbable that such a thing would happen, but it did happen, so there it is. Anyway, his comments along that line were floating around in my head and I thought about all that I have been reading about cycles of extinction, etc... and things the Cs said about the takeover by 4 D STS 300KYA. Well, it is clear that they didn't have a complete hold on the planet UNTIL 13KYA. And I started putting that together with Hoyle's comments and wondered: Geeze, did 4 D STS have something to do with "attracting" that giant comet into our solar system in some way?

You'll probably want to read Stoyanov's "The Other God" and "The Diluvian Impact" and "The Prehistory of the Mind" and "The Mind in the Cave" and so on to set the larger stage for speculation. Or, you can wait and hope that I have what it takes to put all this together in a couple of books.

Lauranimal said:
Quote from Shijing:
"...interesting connection, especially considering that the moon, from our perspective, is one enormous stone in orbit..."

Well shazam! That IS an interesting thought! The moon as an actual tool of transmission. For good or ill depending on the prevalent Frequency / level of conciousness in the surrounding matter.

Seems to be so. At least that's what is shaping up in my thinking.

Lauranimal said:
It seems natural to make the connection that since the moon is held by the gravity of the Earth... if it were a 'stone' that responds to the vibration/level of consciousness ON the earth, then it is reflecting back exactly what we (3D entities) have been programmed to project. (it is starting to gel.) 4D STS is USING the moon to manifest 4D STS, by manipulating the Frequency of humans. (Not quite finding the right words here. But the theory is definitely making more sense!) " Food for the Moon" is taking on a whole new angle. :grad:

Yeah. And the thing about three body systems that Morris Jessup noted, gravitational nodes and "doorways between dimensions", is just a fascinating aspect of this. In other words, there can be real meaning to "the right person(s), in the right place, at the right time, doing the right action" can change the Universe.

Lauranimal said:
(further to the theory) No wonder the Pagans directed their energy at and by the moon!!! Perhaps the moon was even part of the 'network' of stones they used on the Earth. (??? I know I am doing a lot of supposing here. I have NO evidence to really back up any of this. Yet.)

You mean the PaleoChristians, for that seems to be what the original "Pagans" were.

I'm reminded of a singular series of comments made by the Cs once:

16 Feb 2000 Session said:
{...}

Q: Was Stonehenge built in stages as this author suggests? Did it start out as a circular ditch, at the time of the so-called Aubrey holes?
A: No.
Q: Was it built all at once, complete?
A: Yes.
Q: The legend was that the god, Phoebus Apollo, danced at Stonehenge every nineteen years. What does this relate to ?
A: Symbolic. Tides, moon eclipses, that sort of thing. Think of Wiccans entubed on the information superhighway!

Note that the reference to Apollo and the 19 year cycle refers to the Metonic cycle of the three-body system. The comment about Wiccans suggests that many of the true, OLD traditions they carry (not the made-up nonsense that often gets passed around nowadays as Wicca) are related to what the Cs later informed us was PaleoChristianity.

Lauranimal said:
I wonder if crystals are tied in some way to the use of stones? Are they not also considered a type of stone? They seem like storage devices to me. They charge/receive and hold energy. And they give energy when drawn upon. Another neutral 'tool' that responds to the intent of the user or near-bye consciousness.

Of course. The Cs have mentioned crystals on a couple of occasions as being useful on a personal level. And no doubt that applies to group activities as well.

Lauranimal said:

Yes, I think that is a very interesting idea. I believe that it fits in with the section of SHOTW where Laura discusses the Earth-moon system and its participation in a certain cycle that might be correlated with transit between 3D and 4D. Also, I think that crystals probably are part of the picture, and that they might be a special class of stone which had certain specific properties (some of which we may be learning to access again in our electronics, although its clear even that is only scratching the surface).

Laura said:
Geeze, did 4 D STS have something to do with "attracting" that giant comet into our solar system in some way?

Thanks for answering my question Laura, and I understand what you meant now. That would be a rather profound realization if that were the case -- even more so if the psychopathy mutations were tied into it somehow, and if 4D STS had some foreknowledge that these mutations were a possibility should this giant comet (by which I assume you mean Venus) be pulled in to wreak havoc on the pre-deluvian world.

Laura said:
You'll probably want to read Stoyanov's "The Other God" and "The Diluvian Impact" and "The Prehistory of the Mind" and "The Mind in the Cave" and so on to set the larger stage for speculation. Or, you can wait and hope that I have what it takes to put all this together in a couple of books.

Well, I'd like to do both, in that order! Thanks for the suggested reading, and I will follow up on it in the coming weeks and see what I can get ahold of and start reading. Of course I'd be delighted should you have the opportunity to write more books as well :)

Addendum: Oops -- crossed you in posting -- I realize now that what I am talking about at the top of this post is what you had mentioned as the Metonic cycle of the three-body system (I believe I omitted the sun).

I need to bring up this fascinating topic!
and I am sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere else...(newbie trying to catch up)
I have read that C’s said that moonlight should be avoided when charging crystals...I know a few people that like to meditate under full moon do we know what the effects can be?
Just writing the question the image of werewolf came to my head...maybe that is the answer...but would love to hear your views....
Thank you 🙏🏻

I know a few people that like to meditate under full moon do we know what the effects can be?

Hi Talitha
I don't know what the effects can be, but I think the best way to meditate is, first of all, finding a place where you feel safe, comfortable and without noise, also at a moment that suits you, early in the morning or before going to sleep, it's up to you. By the way, have you tried EE meditation program? If not, I highly recommend it.. you can find more info here: Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

I need to bring up this fascinating topic!
and I am sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere else...(newbie trying to catch up)
I have read that C’s said that moonlight should be avoided when charging crystals...I know a few people that like to meditate under full moon do we know what the effects can be?
Just writing the question the image of werewolf came to my head...maybe that is the answer...but would love to hear your views....
Thank you 🙏🏻

Not a definite knowledge, but I get the sense that if it's not good for the crystals, then it's probably not good for us. I have quite enjoyed the moonlight in the past when I was out in it - I didn't pay any attention to after effects in the following days though. That might be a worthwhile experiment to conduct - maybe others know more.

I thought the full moon is supposed to be stimulating and the new moon inhibiting. There's the whole 'lunatic' thing where people supposedly 'go crazy' and commit more crimes during the full moon. My two cents.

Hi Talitha
I don't know what the effects can be, but I think the best way to meditate is, first of all, finding a place where you feel safe, comfortable and without noise, also at a moment that suits you, early in the morning or before going to sleep, it's up to you. By the way, have you tried EE meditation program? If not, I highly recommend it.. you can find more info here: Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program
Hi!
I am really looking fwd to the weekend, to practice the Éiriu-Eolas program...The breathing exercises are very similar to what I had been doing so far...it is incredible how much the C’s materials resonate with me 💚

I thought the full moon is supposed to be stimulating and the new moon inhibiting. There's the whole 'lunatic' thing where people supposedly 'go crazy' and commit more crimes during the full moon. My two cents.

That seems very accurate...
It seems also that in general it stimulates imagination so misinterpretation of situations increases...
From Montalk: “When the moon is trine or sextile to the sun, meaning in between new and full and at least a day away from quarter moon, the lunar influence sustains peaceful progress.”
So it seems those would be the least affecting times...

I have a friend that is really keen on full moon meditations...so I really would like to understand the full effect of meditation under those energies, and effects for esoteric purposes...
My first instinct is to not meditate under it though...🙈

Interestingly, as a shift worker I’ve also observed over the years that quality of sleep seems to be quite heavily affected by phases of the moon?

Personally, it’s just about guaranteed that a quick peek outside during an exhausting, broken nights sleep will result in a full shining ‘face’ looking back!

:zzz:

Back
Top Bottom