Incoming Second Sun?

Data said:
no-man's-land said:
http://hla.stsci.edu/cgi-bin/display?image=hlsp_ison_hst_wfc3_130430_f606w_v1&autoscale=&title=Ison+130430+WFC3+F606W

The picture is real and if you play a little bit with the brightness, this stuff appears. No idea what to make of it, but it looks interesting.

Thanks for the source image. I stand corrected, those weird lines are indeed there, and the parallax effect is the explanation for it, as explained by the video that Alada posted:

Alada said:
Parallax effect seems a far more likely explanation for the v shape in those ISON hubble images - not some hidden ufo or whatever. See here: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuA_bgWzpVY

I have managed to track down the source of the parallax video posted by Alada,

it was done by someone who goes by the name Dr Astro on GLP. (He takes credit for it)

See for yourself

_http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2328005/pg1

Edit: Someone get ark in here for him to tell us if this parallax thing is the true explanation for the V line. I don't trust Dr Astro and my physics knowledge isn't good enough.

Check this youtube channel out:

_http://www.youtube.com/user/The00skyview/videos

Dr Astro dedicated 22 minutes of a youtube video he did trying to debunk some of the stuff produced by The00Skyview team so I figured I might as well check it out as they had managed to irk the good Dr oh so very much.

I honestly don't know how legit it is but some of the claims make you think

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTrrvbWTB-w

In the above they say comet ISON is part of cyclical cometary bombardment that the Planet experiences. They say it is NOT alone. Dr Astro takes great offense to the notion of "cyclical cometary bombardments".

They make a connection to dark ages, salem witch trials, great chicago fire etc. to cometary bombardments.

They say there is something in the kuiper belt that is disturbing all the comets and asteroids. They call it the Kuiper Belt Object (KBO). They have tracked the number of NEO's and note they are increasing dramatically in the last 8 or so years.

They even mention victor clube and COMET-BORNE plagues!!!

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kidAS9EQ5qw

In the above, they say most civilizations ended due to cometary bombardments. They say comet ISON will leave debris that will be large enough to cause damage. They say 'Noah's flood' was caused by cometary bombardments.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIxnH3H5QQE

In the above, they say comets 'seed' the planet essentially. The mention the term 'kreutz comets'. They say there is a huge number of comets clustered around the same 'circle' in the sky. They say the maya calender was 'miscalculated' and the correct date should be Dec 16th 2013. They say the mayans were aware of cometary bombardments and they engineered there calender to track these cycles.

They say comet ISON will most likely fracture as it passes the orbit of Mars. NASA is hiding this by polishing off the images to 'hide' the debris. They say once it gets close enough for amateur astronomers to be able to see, then the cover up by NASA will be up i.e. the fracturing.

They say we now have evidence of a second solar wind coming from towards the direction of the constellation aquarius. Produced by none other than the KBO. They say this is the object responsible for kicking the comets out of the Oort cloud and into the inner solar system. They say it has potential orbitals!!!! (Long before the lady who caused the recent furore came out saying this!)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPo2LFaKEKQ

In the above, they say they might be an electrical storm brewing once certain bodies connect up there in space. Earth is in the 'strike' zone as per the image.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKXurytLGXE

In the above last video, they say NASA has made some mistakes.

Firstly, they came out with the statement about comet ISON being as bright if not brighter than the full moon when it got closer. How could they have known this back in 2012?

They say NASA came out saying asteroid 2012 DA14 posed no danger. Well, tell that to RUSSIA.

They say the KBO is the object which will be as bright if not brighter than the full moon later on this year. They say ISON is likely to fracture as it gets closer to the sun. They say things are heating up right now. They say astronomers who investigate this subject die 'mysterious' deaths.

My opinion:

Either these guys are dreaming this stuff up or there is something out there in the sky beyond Jupiter's orbit.

To many people are coming out now saying this. Even some from within this forum. Either mass delusion is spreading or something is happening.

luke wilson said:
My opinion:

Either these guys are dreaming this stuff up or there is something out there in the sky beyond Jupiter's orbit.

To many people are coming out now saying this. Even some from within this forum. Either mass delusion is spreading or something is happening.

A possibility is that there is something happening but the theory developed by those guys is not true. I suppose that with the intensification of the cometary activity coupled with the drop in Solar activity, it will be more and more difficult to maintain the mechanistic eventless keplerian paradigm. So the PTB will come up with all kind of theories acknowledging here and there some small pieces of truth: comets might be rocky, the sun might be part of a double star, cyclical cometary bombardment might have occurred.

But those small doctrinal changes are just bones thrown to the left when the dog suspects a piece of meat is on the right. They will try every maneuver in the book (muddying the water, setting pseudo alternative theory, proponing unrealistic doomsday prophecy, etc.) to obfuscate the truth.

For roughly 10 years the earthly observations show a drastic change: increased cometray activity, earthquakes, sinkholes, eruptions, noctilucent clouds, punch hole clouds, chaotic weather, global cooling, plant explosions, etc. From what I understand, the only explanation that can explain consistently all those factors is the approaching sun's companion and its accompanying cometary swarm.

The PTB won't acknowledge it otherwise the people would realize they've been lied to and the elites are totally unable to provide the safe world they claim to insure. That's the foundation of the (usurped) legitimacy of the elites. Their acknowledgment would make them loose their legitimacy, their power and their wealth.

So they prefer to prepare underground facilities while hammering the manmade global change scam and for the ones who don't buy it, they have, amongst other alternative theories, this Kuiper Belt theory which sounds to me like an attempt to put people who suspect cosmic changes on a wrong track.

Just thought to post this for people wanting to hide or view the event/wave from a perceived safe vantage point.

EARTH CHANGES & “SAFETY” ZONES

Q: (L) Is the place of safety at the end of time to be found in Peru? A: No. Q: (L) Is the place of safety a physical location on the planet? A: No. Q: (L) Is the place of safety a hyperdimensional state of being? A: Yes. Q: (L) Why does the apparent counterintelligence program seek to convince so many people that Peru is a source of great wisdom, benevolence, spirituality and so forth? A: Same as usual: diffuse knowledge.

C’s: Listen: Revelations follow. Now would be a good “time” for you folks to begin to reexamine some of the extremely popular “Earth Changes” prophecies. Why, you ask. Because, remember, you are third density beings, so real prophecies are being presented to you in terms you will understand, I.E. physical realm, I.E. Earth changes. This “may” be symbolism. Would most students of the subject understand if prophecies were told directly in fourth density terms? It is easy for most to get bogged down by interpreting prophecies in literal terms. Q: (L) In terms of these Earth Changes, Edgar Cayce is one of the most famous prognosticators of recent note, a large number of the prophecies he made seemingly were erroneous in terms of their fulfillment. For example, he prophesied that Atlantis would rise in 1969, but it did not though certain structures were discovered off the coast of Bimini which are thought by many to be remnants of Atlantis. These did, apparently, emerge from the sand at that time. A: Example of one form of symbolism. Q: (L) And the symbolism was that you were reading the event from 3rd density into sixth density terms and then transmitting it back into 3rd, and while the ideation was correct, the exact specifics, in 3rd density terms, were slightly askew. Is that what we are dealing with here? A: 99.9 per cent would not understand that concept. Most are always looking for literal translations of data. Analogy is novice who attends art gallery, looks at abstract painting and says “I don’t get it.” Q: (L) Does any of this mean that the earth changes that have been predicted, may not, in fact, occur in physical reality as we understand it? A: You bet. Q: (L) Does this mean that all of this running around and hopping and jumping to go here and go there and do this and do that is... A: That is strictly 3rd level thinking. Q: (L) Now, if that is 3rd level thinking, and if a lot of these things are symbolic, I am assuming they are symbolic of movement or changes in energy. A: Yes. Q: (L) And, if these changes in energy occur does this mean that the population of the planet are, perhaps, in groups or special masses of groups, are they defined as the energies that are changing in these descriptions of events and happenings of great cataclysm. Is it like a cataclysm of the soul on an individual and or collective basis? A: Close.

A: All such changes are caused by three things and three things only! 1) Human endeavors. 2) Cosmic objects falling upon or too near earth. 3) Planetary orbital aberrations. Don’t believe any of the nonsense you hear from other sources. It is designed to facilitate mass programming and deception. Just as your bible says; “You will know not the day, nor the hour.” This means there is no warning. None. No clue. No prophecy. And these events...[anomaly starts again here, briefly.] are of the “past” as well.

(L) What is causing the earth changes? A: Electromagnetic wave changes. Q: (L) Can you be more specific? A: Gap in surge heliographic field. Q: (L) Are there any places that are going to be safer than others? A: Changeable. Q: (L) Is the North Caroline/blue ridge Mountain area relatively safe? A: What did I just tell you? Depends on vibrational frequency changes. No specific earth changes are accurately predictable until near event Q: (L) Will there be atomic war? A: No. Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens? A: Yes. Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation? A: Yes. Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth? A: Oh, yes. Q: (L) When will this be? A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily. Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started? A: It is disguised at this point as weather. It is still in other dimensions. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. The absolute time is not determinable as to exactly when. It could be tomorrow or 18 years from now. (from 1994)

A: We would very much like to “concentrate” on things of worldly/universal import. What do you suppose happens when the mantle stops, or slows, and the crust does not? (Terry) No. The bigger picture is that life on earth gets pretty well wiped out. A: No….Q: (Laura) So, if gravity is lessened, and it is the binder, then, everything... ohhh, I see what you’re getting at! (Jan) Yes, gravity is the binder. Without gravity, it just all fall s apart... A: Not “Falls apart,” my dear, it all “opens up!” Q: (Laura) And when it opens up what happens? A: Change. A: Being on the verge of tranformation to next density level, be it STO or STS. So, you see, the transformation maintains the balance!

A: If things on your planet do indeed “heat up,” as is certainly one possible future scenario from your viewpoint, it might not be a bad idea to avoid standing directly on the “burners.” Q: So, you are saying that South Carolina is one of the burners that might get turned on when things heat up? A: Where one finds faults, one shall find slippage. Q: (F) I have heard that the most recent ideas say that the fault system that runs under the Carribbean including Montserrat, for example, juts off to the Northwest at about Charleston and then cuts under the Appalachians connecting to the New Madrid fault in Missouri in a sort of direct line from Charleston to there.

A: Climate is being influenced by three factors, and soon a fourth. A: 1) Wave approach. 2) Chloroflorocarbon increase in atmosphere, thus affecting ozone layer. 3) Change in the planet’s axis rotation orientation. 4) Artificial tampering by 3rd and 4th density STS forces in a number of different ways. A: Maybe, but remember this: a change in the speed of the rotation may not be reported while it is imperceptible except by instrumentation. Equator is slightly “wider” than the polar zones. But, this discrepancy is decreasing slowly currently. One change to occur in 21st Century is sudden glacial rebound, over Eurasia first, then North America. Ice ages develop much, much, much faster than thought. A: Continental “drift” is caused by the continual though variable, propelling of gases from the interior to the surface, mainly at points of magnetic significance. Q: (Jan) What causes the change in the axis? A: By slow down of rotation. Earth alternately heats up and cools down in interior. Q: (Laura) Why does it do that? What’s the cause of this? A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.

I ran into this today

http://news.discovery.com/space/astronomy/suns-oldest-twin-found-130828.htm

Known as HIP 102152, the star is a virtual twin of our sun, which in and of itself is not so unusual. But HIP 102152 is older than our 4.6-billion-year old sun -- by nearly 4 billion years, making it the oldest solar twin found to date.

Now I don't undestand is this 'thing' approaching us or what.

Also 'am reading through this for clues.

https://cassiopaea.org/cass/twin.htm

This also cought my eye: Dwarf Galaxy Caught Ramming Into a Large Spiral
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130814144708.htm

Is it maybe related to this? (I'm really clueless about these things)

Q: (A) Where is the periodic comet cluster?
A: Not visible. It approaches in "scatter pattern," indicating that one or two of the members may have already made the circuit.
Q: (A) We have been told that it will look like one solid object at first.
A: Yes, but not necessarily only one grouping. Will show up first in the region of the Magellanic Clouds.

Isn't the Dwarf Galaxy the region of Magellanic Clouds?

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.

Hi Anthony,

I'm afraid you're a victim of a misunderstanding.

The twin like sun that's being described in the article you linked to, is a star like our own sun i.e. it has roughly the same characteristics as our own sun in respect to mass, composition of elements and so on.

The supposed dark companion of our sun is a brown dwarf with which our sun forms a binary star system.

The mix up of these two very different and distinct phenomena has happened before: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1404.msg53849.html#msg53849

Sources:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_dwarf
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_star
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_system_%28astronomy%29

You may want to use the search function if you're interested in more about the companion star. Search for companion star and/or brown dwarf to get started.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

I have some questions for anyone that may know the answers:

- Why do some comets do a loop around the sun?
- Why do none just go straight past the sun and into the great beyond on the other side?
- Why don't any do a loop around jupiter for example seeing that it is quite enormous?
- What determines if a comet is to crash into the sun or do a loop around the sun?
- What is the conventional wisdom on why a comet which according to mainstream science is a ball of ice, doesn't melt when it gets close to the sun?
- What powers a comet to make it move in the first place?

luke wilson said:
I have some questions for anyone that may know the answers:

- Why do some comets do a loop around the sun?
- Why do none just go straight past the sun and into the great beyond on the other side?
- Why don't any do a loop around jupiter for example seeing that it is quite enormous?
- What determines if a comet is to crash into the sun or do a loop around the sun?
- What is the conventional wisdom on why a comet which according to mainstream science is a ball of ice, doesn't melt when it gets close to the sun?
- What powers a comet to make it move in the first place?

Hi Luke here is an attempt to answer your questions:

Q1: according to mainstream science it is because the Sun exerts a very strong gravitational force, hence the loop. For the Electric Universe (EU) model it's because of the strong electromagnetic activity of the Sun that comets are predominantly attracted to the Sun.

Q2: Some do. Some comets even go through the Sun (see comet Lovejoy).

Q3: About 400 known comets loop around Jupiter (and the Sun). Those comets usually have a short period that is comprised between 3.3 years and 20 years. For example comet Encke is one of those Jupiter-family comets.

Q4: It will depend on several factors amongst which: position, trajectory, speed and electric charge. If its far away from the Sun, its trajectory doesn't point towards the Sun, its speed is high and its electric charge is moderate it will be less attracted towards the Sun.

Q5: mainstream science rationalized comet Lovejoy crossing the Sun's corona (several million of degrees) by saying that it only melted partially, it was big and the ice was very compact. A more plausible explanation is that comets don't melt simply because they are not made of ice. They are probably made of rocky material as shown by pictures of comet Wild 2.

Q6: according to mainstream science: gravitation, according to EU model: electricity. A charged body within an electric field will tend to move towards the region exhibiting an electric potential opposite to its own potential.

I hope it helps :)

Belibaste said:
Q5: mainstream science rationalized comet Lovejoy crossing the Earth's corona (several million of degrees) by saying that it only melted partially, it was big and the ice was very compact. A more plausible explanation is that comets don't melt simply because they are not made of ice. They are probably made of rocky material as shown by pictures of comet Wild 2.

I think you meant to say the Sun's corona, right?

No need to start a new thread about this, but has anyone ever heard of a 333 year cycle?

Let us start at 648 A.D.,

http://www.sott.net/article/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection

"Comets are vile stars. Every time they appear in the south, they wipe out the old and establish the new. Fish grow sick, crops fail, Emperors and common people die, and men go to war. The people hate life and don't even want to speak of it." -Li Ch'un Feng, Director, Chinese Imperial Astronomical Bureau, 648, A.D.

Fast forward 333 years, 1014 AD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Baillie

Upon examining the tree-ring record, Baillie noticed indications of severe environmental downturns around 2354 BC, 1628 BC, 1159 BC, 208 BC, and AD 540. The evidence suggests that these environmental downturns were wide-ranging catastrophic events; the AD 540 event in particular is attested in tree-ring chronologies from Siberia through Europe and North and South America. This event coincides with the second largest ammonium signal in the Greenland ice in the last two millennia, the largest being in AD 1014, and both these epochs were accompanied by cometary apparitions.

Fast forward 333 years, 1347

_http://georgebishopjr.com/2013/06/19/the-comet-of-the-black-death-comet-negra-1347/

“In France . . . was seen the terrible Comet called Negra. In December appeared over Avignon a Pillar of Fire. There were many great Earthquakes, Tempests, Thunders and Lightnings, and thousands of People were swallowed up; the Courses of Rivers were stopt; some Chasms of the Earth sent forth Blood. Terrible Showers of Hail, each stone weighing 1 Pound to 8; Abortions in all Countries; in Germany it rained Blood; in France Blood gushed out of the Graves of the Dead, and stained the Rivers crimson; Comets, Meteors, Fire-beams, corruscations in the Air, Mock-suns, the Heavens on Fire . . .”

You get the idea. (From A General Chronological History of the Air, Weather, Seasons, Meteors, Etc., by Thomas Short, 1749. London.)

Fast forward another 333 years, 1680

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Comet_of_1680

C/1680 V1, also called the Great Comet of 1680, Kirch's Comet, and Newton's Comet, has the distinction of being the first comet discovered by telescope. It was discovered by Gottfried Kirch on 14 November 1680, New Style, and became one of the brightest comets of the 17th century – reputedly visible even in daytime – and was noted for its spectacularly long tail.

Apparently, there was a plague of sorts at that time period but according to the below linked thread, this particular comet could not have been responsible, to be fair, same as the one in 1347 as the black plague made itself known a year earlier I think.

_http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32240.150.html

What has become known as the "Great Plague of Vienna", was actually only a subset of a much larger outbreak across Germany, Austria, Bohemia and neighboring regions. This epidemic appears to have been carried into the region from two opposing directions. It had been raging in Western Europe for many years, traveling East by trade routes. The Great Plague of London of 1665-1666, which is believed to have originated from the Netherlands in the 1650s, killed around 100,000 people, and was the first major epidemic in a series of outbreaks. In 1666 a severe plague raged in Cologne and on the Rhine, which was prolonged until 1670 in the district. In the Netherlands there was plague in 1667-1669, but there are no definite notices of it after 1672. France saw its last plague epidemic in 1668.

In the years 1675-1684 a new plague wave originated in the Ottoman Empire (Turkey and areas of the Balkans). It moved into North Africa, Bohemia, Poland, Hungary, Austria and Saxony, progressing generally northward. The island of Malta lost 11,000 persons in 1675.

The plague of Vienna in 1679 was very severe, causing at least 76,000 deaths. Other urban centers in this area of Europe had similar levels of casualties. For instance, Prague in 1681 lost 83,000 due to plague. Dresden was affected in 1680, Magdeburg and Halle in 1682. In Halle, a mortality of 4,397 out of a population of about 10,000 was recorded. Many North German cities suffered during these years; but, by 1683, the plague disappeared from Germany until the epidemic of 1707.

Fast forward another 333 years, 2013, comet ISON speculated by some to be the comet of the century.

Only noticed the above as it is doing the rounds currently on disinfo sites. Don't know the validity of it all, but thought it was interesting.

Yes this particular cycle is intriguing. I think it has been mentioned somewhere else in the forum if I'm not mistaken. Notice that 333 is half 666 :evil:
Regarding ISON and the great comet of 1680, they have almost the same orbit and yet, they are two different objects. Some have speculated that they are two chunks of a single comet that splitted, but it doesn't make sense from the point of view of celestial mechanics because their orbits are not elliptic (they are not periodic comets - 1680 became periodic after a perturbation of its orbit by Jupiter though). Another possibility would be that this hypothetical parent comet orbits two important objects: the Sun and something else out there. But it doesn't explain the precise cycle of its children (the 333 years cycle if it's not a coincidence). It's fascinating to think about to say the least. My actual shifting line of thought, and others may disagree of course, is that this cycle can be understood only through an understanding of the information theory, where a compromise between the cyclical human experience interacts in some way with physical cycles in the material world, which results in this apparent cycle of 333 years and possibly other cycles as well. OSIT.

But the cycle is NOT 333 years from the first date started and thus throws all the other dates off that follow:

648 + 333 = 981 (NOT 1014 AD)
981 + 333 = 1314
1314 + 333 = 1647
1647 + 333 = 1980

So all the dates that are supposed match the 333 are off because the first one is off. For this 333 year exact cycle to work, you have to begin at 681, not 648 AD.

SeekinTruth said:
But the cycle is NOT 333 years from the first date started and thus throws all the other dates off that follow:

648 + 333 = 981 (NOT 1014 AD)
981 + 333 = 1314
1314 + 333 = 1647
1647 + 333 = 1980

So all the dates that are supposed match the 333 are off because the first one is off. For this 333 year exact cycle to work, you have to begin at 681, not 648 AD.

Thanks for catching that. The way it's doing the rounds on the internet is the year 681 is posted with that quote. Having looked at the person in question, I think he died before 681 so I don't know the logic behind that, I just over-rode the date 681 posted the date of the quote without knowing I was doing so.

Anyways, so I did some searches for that time period:

_http://historymedren.about.com/library/text/bltxtaschron651.htm

A.D. 678.
This year appeared the comet-star in August, and shone every morning, during three months, like a sunbeam. Bishop Wilfrid being driven from his bishopric by King Everth, two bishops were consecrated in his stead, Bosa over the Deirians, and Eata over the Bernicians. About the same time also Eadhed was consecrated bishop over the people of Lindsey, being the first

_http://www.livingcosmos.com/AD550-750.htm

It was not long before a new religion had sprung up from the insanity of the chaos, called Tokoyonomushi, whose devotees worshiped a large worm, got drunk on sake, danced in the streets, and gave away all their money. A great earthquake hit Tsukushi which split open the ground, causing the peasants’ houses in all the villages to be brought down in ruins (December 678). These events, plus civil unrest, were what the first century of this cycle had brought to Japan.

The following century brought many similar events. A rain of “ashes” (volcanic, or carbon precipitation?) fell, a strong rain lasting three days brought flooding, a hard hitting storm shattered houses, and an earthquake shook Japan in the year 680. Four quakes struck the following year, submerging more than 777 hectares (3 square miles). Around that time, a comet was observed, and the Moon and Mars were in alignment. A year later, five more tremors rocked the Japanese island, and one of which is described in the Nihongi as follows:

“At the hour of the boar (10 pm) there was a great earthquake. Throughout the country men and women shrieked aloud, and knew not East from West. Mountains fell down and rivers gushed forth; the official buildings of the provinces and districts, the barns and houses of the common people, the temples, pagodas, and shrines were destroyed in numbers which surpass all estimate. In consequence many of the people and domestic animals were killed or injured. The hot springs of Iyo were dried up at this time and ceased to flow. In the province of Tosa more than 500,000 shiro of cultivated land were swallowed up and became sea. Old men said that never before had there been such an earthquake. On this night a rumbling noise like that of drums was heard in the East. Some said that the island of Idzu (Vries Island; volcanic) had increased of itself on two sides, the north and west, to the extent of more than 300 rods [nearly 1.6 kilometers or 1 mile], and that a new island had been formed. That noise, like that of drums, was the sound made by the gods in constructing this island.” (XXIX, 48-49)

This I believe is what the quote originally posted was all about:

_http://www.phenomena.org.uk/page29/page31/page31.html

681 October 17
China
Comet
Tail 50 cubits long

In conclusion, I don't know if there is any validity to this and I personally don't think it is a precise 333 year cycle as whatever plagues appear to strike, strike slightly beforehand. In 1347, the black plague was already making itself known, also in 1680 etc. It does appear there was some chaos in the 600's AD as well but precisely when and if it was only a specific year, I don't know, maybe it was several years.

Back
Top Bottom