Iodine and Potassium Iodide

I don't get the fixation on emotions here. Duyunne had problem, took iodine, solved problem. Seems like a mechanical problem with a mechanical solution. If you know of a way to transmute different elements into iodine using emotions, then do tell. But until then, why the convoluted narrative for something that has an obvious explanation?
BTW Duyunne, for those symptoms I would have suggested you look at the Thiamine thread as that is what solved those issues for me.

The point I apparently failed to make, is that these organs are NOT controlled by emotions.

When I was studying GNM, this was one of the most confusing and conflicting aspects of the brains systems for me to really grok.

These affected organs, stomach and duodenum respond to instinctive, "old brain"control.

These have been described as "symbolic thought" but if you think "reptile" it kinda fits better.

For example, the "being watched" feeling one can get, or "feeling" a deep "wrongness" in a situation, are referred to as "instinctive" because they are shared with non-human mammals. The brain stem is in charge of triggering the organ response to these deep feelings.

You wrote:"[...] took iodine, solved problem. Seems like a mechanical problem with a mechanical solution."

I disagree with the mechanical term.
I understand Gurdjieff's reasoning for using the term "Machine", but if we were totally machines, then these chemical solutions would work 100% of the time, on 100% of all the machines...and solve the problems 100% of the time, for ALL the Machines.

Maybe saying Bio-mechanical, but studies have shown how we all have such totally unique differences.
It seems we have pre-programmed mystery files,(installed during NURTURE) and all kinds of different, organ specific nanobots that respond to varying commands, via impressions of WHAT IS, because of different Psyche interpretations from different BRAIN levels, that were formed by a factory (Mother).
A pregnant Mother who's Psyche interpreted reality and downloaded these Mystery Files into the different levels of Brain tissue as it was being Formed.

We were not Blank Slates...we were factory programmed with what HER Psyches' impressions of Reality and the World, deemed important to aid our SURVIVAL .

Like the weird Hewlett Packard computers that have all these factory programs in them, and you gotta work like heck to un-do all the stuff you don't want running.... and still, some mystery thing kicks off, and you can't open half the files you want...and when you hit the commands that worked on your old computer, THAT triggers some totally random program, that start running...

Unlike a computer machine, we have helpers, supplied by Nature. We are Bio-machines with NANOBOTS!!!

BUT, we don't know enough about these nanobots (bacteria and fungus), or if we do, we are told by the Authorities, that they are EVIL. A few are good, but, most must be eradicated.
When they, the nanobots, start doing stuff we try to get rid of them.

Ingesting a disinfectant chemical generally kills off MOST of the bacteria/organisms that were working in the organ.

Ya gotta understand, these guys have ONE job.
After the dust settles and the poisoning stops, the survivors will do anything to keep doing that job...they mutate, and come back.
Usually mutated a bit, stronger, stupider and meaner.
Committed to that job.

The twist in understanding "disease" is that the healing symptoms are considered the CAUSE, because when these organisms and our systems are rebuilding tissue, it hurts.
If we hurt, it's bad, and the common "obvious explanation" is to kill off the cause of the pain, stop it at all costs.

BUT,
Sometimes, a Biomechanical being gets LUCKY!!
The Thought from the Psyche to the brain is stops.
The causative issue, the shock or trauma that started the "instinctive Feeling" impulse, the program, is resolved, forgotten, forgiven.....
Via Meditation, Psycho-analysis, Soul searching, Honesty with Self, something happens SOMETIMES, and brings one to a deep down ACCEPTANCE of WHAT IS....

A small flair up might happen, and then the healing is completed and the issue IS over.
The Chemical disinfectant is given the credit.

The Healing might be permanent, or perhaps years later, if the same issue/shock/trauma happens.... the program will start again.....

Or, so I have learned.

The point I apparently failed to make, is that these organs are NOT controlled by emotions.

What I am posting is Research for Entertainment Purposes Only.
I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

When I was studying GNM, this was one of the most confusing and conflicting aspects of the brains systems for me to really grok.

These affected organs, stomach and duodenum respond to instinctive, "old brain"control.

These have been described as "symbolic thought" but if you think "reptile" it kinda fits better.

For example, the "being watched" feeling one can get, or "feeling" a deep "wrongness" in a situation, are referred to as "instinctive" because they are shared with non-human mammals. The brain stem is in charge of triggering the organ response to these deep feelings.

You wrote:"[...] took iodine, solved problem. Seems like a mechanical problem with a mechanical solution."

I understand Gurdjieff's reasoning for using the term "Machine", but if we were totally machines, then these chemical solutions would work 100% of the time, on 100% of all the machines...and solve the problems 100% of the time, for ALL the Machines.

Maybe saying Bio-mechanical, but studies have shown how we all have such totally unique differences.
It seems we have pre-programmed mystery files,(installed during NURTURE) and all kinds of different, organ specific nanobots that respond to varying commands, via impressions of WHAT IS, because of different Psyche interpretations from different BRAIN levels, that were formed by a factory (Mother).
A pregnant Mother who's Psyche interpreted reality and downloaded these Mystery Files into the different levels of Brain tissue as it was being Formed.

We were not Blank Slates...we were factory programmed with what HER Psyches' impressions of Reality and the World, deemed important to aid our SURVIVAL .

Like the weird Hewlett Packard computers that have all these factory programs in them, and you gotta work like heck to un-do all the stuff you don't want running.... and still, some mystery thing kicks off, and you can't open half the files you want...and when you hit the commands that worked on your old computer, THAT triggers some totally random program, that start running...

Unlike a computer machine, we have helpers, supplied by Nature. We are Bio-machines with NANOBOTS!!!

BUT, we don't know enough about these nanobots (bacteria and fungus), or if we do, we are told by the Authorities, that they are EVIL. A few are good, but, most must be eradicated.
When they, the nanobots, start doing stuff we try to get rid of them.

Ingesting a disinfectant chemical generally kills off MOST of the bacteria/organisms that were working in the organ.

Ya gotta understand, these guys have ONE job.
After the dust settles and the poisoning stops, the survivors will do anything to keep doing that job...they mutate, and come back.
Usually mutated a bit, stronger, stupider and meaner.
Committed to that job.

The twist in understanding "disease" is that the healing symptoms are considered the CAUSE, because when these organisms and our systems are rebuilding tissue, it hurts.
If we hurt, it's bad, and the common "obvious explanation" is to kill off the cause of the pain, stop it at all costs.

BUT,
Sometimes, a Biomechanical being gets LUCKY!!
The Thought from the Psyche to the brain is stops.
The causative issue, the shock or trauma that started the "instinctive Feeling" impulse, the program, is resolved, forgotten, forgiven.....
Via Meditation, Psycho-analysis, Soul searching, Honesty with Self, something happens SOMETIMES, and brings one to a deep down ACCEPTANCE of WHAT IS....

A small flair up might happen, and then the healing is completed and the issue IS over.
The Chemical disinfectant is given the credit.

The Healing might be permanent, or perhaps years later, if the same issue/shock/trauma happens.... the program will start again.....

Or, so I have learned.

You can even put more Iodine i mean more drops :) I use in the morning or when i have to go to work before that like 50 drops of five percent and then if i have more work to do i use more 50 drops, but only with milk 3,2. I used long time ago water and my stomache hurt a lot :P

I've been considering taking more as I really like how I feel when directly after taking the iodine. Well being and euphoria increases, heaviness lifts out of my brow, I just feel more alive and vibrant.
I don't get the fixation on emotions here. Duyunne had problem, took iodine, solved problem. Seems like a mechanical problem with a mechanical solution. If you know of a way to transmute different elements into iodine using emotions, then do tell. But until then, why the convoluted narrative for something that has an obvious explanation?

BTW Duyunne, for those symptoms I would have suggested you look at the Thiamine thread as that is what solved those issues for me.

Will do!

And what about the 50% of the time that a mechanical solution does solve a mechanical problem? But if you admitted that you might also have to answer questions about whether this is really about helping Duyunne, or if you are just using that as an excuse to tell us what we should think.

What doesn't make sense is why you think this is the proper way to introduce your ideas. No one here is surprised that emotions or "reptile brain" states might cause disease. We would be more than happy to talk about it if you would drop the pretense, start a new thread and introduce the ideas clearly. But that would be harder than this stream of consciousness description you gave, which is the easy way for you (but not for us!). Instead you respond to someone in this thread who doesn't even seem to need your help and suddenly make everything seem 10x more complex. Do you realize how utterly demoralizing that is to to everyone else!?

monotonic, why this agressive respons? Your reaction reminds me about some conventional doctors who shout at anyone who speaks about the mental part of illnesses. Even in mechanical problems there is a mental part, for example a bone fracture that doesn't heal correctly or that complicates.
Debra has already talked about NGM, in other threads.
I think it's interesting to consider the mental dimension, whatever the case. It is not evident, not predominant, but it musn't be denied neither.

I agree with monotonic Debra, you should make a new thread, I think you might be on to something.

Although, you if do know me personally or know of me in some way to explain why you think I can’t swallow reality in all it’s amorphously jagged forms and want to give me personal advice I’d like to request that you reach out to me directly. I have my vk link on my profile and welcome anyone to add me and talk to me there.

Hi duyunne, I didn't read Debra's post specificly directed to you in person. In her post, she speaks about the 2 symptoms you mentionned. Her respons is in a general way and can benefit to others.
She well said "I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only." So, there is no reason she should reach you out privately. OSIT

Having witnessed several people, as well as myself, heal these issues there might be a few pointers for you in what I learned.
Please note however:

I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only.

GERD: The person who was diagnosed with this, by the Medical Professionals nearly puked himself to death.
Young male in his mid 20's, 6'4" and his weight was down to 135 pounds.
All the enamel on his teeth started to wear away, due to the constant regurgitation of acid.
Broken veins in his eyes from heaving so hard.
He was administered the strongest proton pump inhibitors.
He was prescribed antidepressants. Lots of those.
He was hospitalized, scoped and drugged.
Drugged with lots of chemicals to numb his brain, his organs and still, he puked.
Long story short, there were a lot of things that he had seen.
Awful things that he had heard.
All of these things did not fit with the Beautiful World view he had in his heart and soul, from the moment he was born.
Which lead to horrific disappointment in life.
He felt emotions deeply, and grieved wayyyy too much.

I helped him see that his deeply felt "instinctive senses" were just attempting to regurgitate a figurative lump of reality that he was "telling himself" was wrong......the old brain is very literal.
He realized that with all his being, he was refusing to "swallow" issues in life that he did NOT want to accept as reality.
Once he mentally accepted and reconciled his "wishful thinking" with "what is" the puking stopped.

Once his BRAIN got the message, the GERD completed and healed for good.
You will find the information here:

The issue is not that Debra is trying to lie to us, I think he/she just wants to share this information, but is a bit overzealous about it. I am not denying an emotional component to disease (which is not what Debra was talking about BTW), in fact I suggested to start a thread about it because sharing it this way isn't really doing it the justice it deserves, it hurts it just as much as it helps.

I agree with monotonic Debra, you should make a new thread, I think you might be on to something.
As @nature mentioned above, I have posted info, in several threads, regarding GNM.

I responded to this thread and your specific statements on Oct. 7th because you wrote:
@duyunne wrote:
"Again, I'm not diagnosed and it's speculative that I should have had any serious concerns with the above symptom sets, but the symptoms to IBS and GERD have become more prominent in the past few years to the point where I'm regularly missing work.

I figured since I'm 40 in 3 years and should try something whiles I'm still young and supple. So here I am at day 10 of 50mg iodine, and I can safely report that the symptoms for both the above issues have dissipated at this point."

I felt empathy and compassion for the issues you are describing.
You are regularly missing work, I responded to that as well.
Undiagnosed means the Medical Association didn't have you in the system yet....this is a GOOD thing.

We (my family members and I) have been there. Lost jobs, lost time and loved ones.
We lost a lot.
After learning about GNM, we have been regaining, healing and sharing the knowledge when we can.

I must apologize for causing distress, or as it was written, "demoralizing" some members.

I am very sorry that what I shared was perceived in such a hurtful way.

As @monotonic brought to my attention, when posting about this I can be "but is a bit overzealous about it.
I am sorry about that as well.....
Have you all ever watched a really scary movie and started yelling at the characters when they are opening a door, a door that is going to put them into some really SERIOUS and possibly Life threatening Danger?
I guess that is how I come across sometimes when I see others getting ready to do real harm to themselves, in real life.

In my very limited experience, Cognitive Dissonance can be really demoralizing when the information isn't gently presented and I am sorry I didn't do that properly.

But, Dang, it's information and knowledge, based on some very interesting findings!
Isn't that what the Adventure is about? Finding this stuff??

This knowledge has been obscured and outlawed. The people that have studied the knowledge, the Dr who originally started putting the pieces together, have all been treated very harshly, in my humble opinion.

Thanks again @nature, for reposting this:

Hi duyunne, I didn't read Debra's post specificly directed to you in person. In her post, she speaks about the 2 symptoms you mentionned. Her respons is in a general way and can benefit to others.
She well said "I have no authority nor license to give any medical, psychological, or life skills advice, I just have information to share, for entertainment purposes only." So, there is no reason she should reach you out privately. OSIT

Well, it's just an odd thing to bring up GNM based on my post when there are countless others, so I felt maybe Debra knows me, which can be possible since I've lived in Alberta for 3 years and have 3 close family members in Alberta. I just didn't want this thread to be a focal point for my personal problems when it comes to swallowing the world to so speak, which is why I recommended to reach out to me directly.

error: i dont know why Debra, but i thought you were from Alberta for some reason. You are on the island, which again, pretty proximate, I have family there too!

error: i dont know why Debra, but i thought you were from Alberta for some reason. You are on the island, which again, pretty proximate, I have family there too!
Oh, you thought correctly! I am FROM Alberta...born there, lived in various Alberta Cities until my late 30's.
I have been on Vancouver Island for the last 23 years.
You may have read the Thread on the Ohio Snake formation where I mentioned Alberta.

There is well known problem with small doses. Doses below 70 mg may, and often will cause problems. Problems like swallen thyroid, bad mood, headache. Such doses are supposed to feed pathogens who also need iodine, instead of killing them. It is especially important with Hashimoto to take more than 70 mg, even for a start. I would encourage everybody to use doses between 150 and 500 for daily use, and even to few grams if there are some problems, like being poisoned by a snake or insects like bees or spiders. Most problems with Iodine comes with small dose.
I have recently begun experimenting with higher doses of iodine. I had been taking 100mg of iodine (16 drops of 5% lugols) daily for almost a year, but have upped it to 200-300mg per day in 100 mg doses. Since starting I have noticed that I have a lump in my throat, which would seem to me that my thyroid has expanded. I have continued with 200mg/day and will see what happens after a week.

Back
Top Bottom