Is gender a social construct?

Something that strikes me are the skulls... How neutral is that? I've seen more men using skull designs than girls (though I've never seen such little kids using skull pants, I mean... what type of parent would like to dress their child like that???) Yeah sure... "neutrality" is all they are striving for and with this comment I'm just proving to them how brainwashed I am by all this thousands of years of binary gender, and that I'm just a lost case since I can't stop classifying things into woman and men categories!!!

But seriously, if anyone ever asks me who I'd give skull pants to, I'd say a boy. Sorry SJW, I can't help it! 🤷

Then, what's up with the colors?? They basically did the very same thing they want to eliminate, that is, classifying colors into genders. So they are suggesting that grey, blue, yellow and black are neutral, while the other colors are not? I mean, what if someone wants to dress their kids in pink, or green colors, or whatever? Hmm I think their system isn't working so well. And putting that aside, those are very depressing colors for a kid, they lack... happiness!

Just skimming this article made me so sad and angry!!! These "activists" and "clinics" and their ilk should be forever banned to a psychiatric ward where they belong!! I know it's the wrong track, but Jesus, this just screams "cosmic cleansing please, now!"
The comments are inspiring, with the people seeing the true, nature of this agenda. Halleluiah!

Just one, of many sane response's.

There is also the contradiction again that Celine Dion's son likes to watch Disney Princesses but then she wants to nullify such choices by offering only neutral choices regarding clothing. It's completely incoherent. Do they want to aid children to make free choices (even against reality) or do they want to nullify choice all together? My guess is they don't even think about it and they are just stirring and messing with everything.

On the plus side, I bet the large majority of parents are NOT going to be actively dressing their children in 'gender neutral' clothes... I hope.

And what's up with the clothing being so ugly? Even if we accepted the 'neutrality' of it, they could have used a much wider range of colors and motifs. 'New order' and skulls - really??

Well, I dunno, the skulls are just wonderful. I mean, who wouldn't dress their gender-neutral child up in skull pants, or a cute little skull jumper with a black shirt underneath? Aww! :umm:

:cuckoo:

Yeah Scottie, it's such a perfect outfit. Ideal for Rosemary's baby. :ohboy:

Whenever I think that it can't possibly get any more insane I remember that those children are going to grow up one day. We are all damaged goods as human beings to a larger or smaller extent, but those children?

Let us brace ourselves for a society where David Reimer is a very mild case.

Well, I dunno, the skulls are just wonderful. I mean, who wouldn't dress their gender-neutral child up in skull pants, or a cute little skull jumper with a black shirt underneath? Aww! :umm:

:cuckoo:

Why - skulls on clothes always remind of death and black I also associate with the dark elements of military or (secret) police. Your gender is not important when you have to face one of those. :phaser:

Reactions: Chu
The things that are happening now would have made for bad scifi in the past because it would have been too over the top and not believable. Maybe a B movie at best.

I just shake my head. These people don't know enough to be embarrassed by the things they are doing and believing? Just putting aside for the moment the potential damage they're inflicting.

The things that are happening now would have made for bad scifi in the past because it would have been too over the top and not believable. Maybe a B movie at best.

I just shake my head. These people don't know enough to be embarrassed by the things they are doing and believing? Just putting aside for the moment the potential damage they're inflicting.

Yup.

And I keep thinking about what Lobaczewski wrote about "transpersonification" and the authorities making great efforts to make people believe the exact opposite of the truth, and the hysterization. Geeze, it is sure all too real now and we sure can see, thanks to Lobaczewski, how sick it all is and where it originates.

Here's something relevant to this thread that I wrote on FB recently. Apologies for the crudeness, but it's FB after all...:rolleyes:

Was pretty amazed recently (although I shouldn't be) when someone took exception to something I and a friend said re: Trump. The amazing part is that this person seems to have fallen prey to some of the bizarre radical "left" ideology that is so prevalent in recent years that passes (in some minds) for a valid argument.

In this particular case, the person in question made it clear that he believes that being heterosexual, Caucasian and male is, in and of itself, pejorative, and that it can be used as an accusation against those that fit that description. Even more bizarrely, the person in question is himself a straight, white male. So either this person is no longer a straight white male, or he is a self-hating straight white male. Then again, it does seem rather easy to get some straight white males to hate themselves (and their "kind") these days.

His comment was:

"I enjoy dipping into your straight, white, male wank circle from time to time.It really does make me feel better about myself"

In this particular case, the person in question made it clear that he believes that being heterosexual, Caucasian and male is, in and of itself, pejorative, and that it can be used as an accusation against those that fit that description. Even more bizarrely, the person in question is himself a straight, white male. So either this person is no longer a straight white male, or he is a self-hating straight white male. Then again, it does seem rather easy to get some straight white males to hate themselves (and their "kind") these days.

His comment was:

"I enjoy dipping into your straight, white, male wank circle from time to time.It really does make me feel better about myself"

That's just a pathetic man who is trying to endear himself to feminists because he thinks it will allow him to date one of them. Virtue signaling at its worst.

That's just a pathetic man who is trying to endear himself to feminists because he thinks it will allow him to date one of them. Virtue signaling at its worst.
And who would date a crazy feminist (being a woman is wrong therefore women should become men, but men are bad because patriarchy so men shouldn't be men because it's bad, etc.) if there isn't something fundamentally wrong in their thinking?

ds-jpg.28184

New Order, all is said :rolleyes:

That poor baby. Those poor kids modeling ugly outfits. Well, not so poor given how much this gender-neutral clothing costs. The line is almost satanic in its execution. No pun intended.

And who would date a crazy feminist (being a woman is wrong therefore women should become men, but men are bad because patriarchy so men shouldn't be men because it's bad, etc.) if there isn't something fundamentally wrong in their thinking?

Short term gratification getting in the way of actually thinking about that?

Back
Top Bottom