Is it possible for a D.I.D. psychopath to have a separate, souled personality?

I have a situation to deal with today. Can anyone post a link as to where acting like a grey rock is mentioned?

davey72 said:
I have a situation to deal with today. Can anyone post a link as to where acting like a grey rock is mentioned?

Found it (the first search result for "gray rock" on the forum):
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35665.0.html

Good luck with the situation!

Fester said:
Thanx Obyvatel and Hithere, I do feel out on a limb sometimes. :cool2:

casper said:
What if I do not want to lie and play by their rules?
I want to sleep peacefully at night, I want people to look into their eyes, lie always comes out. It takes away the very, very much energy, a circle of people around you less because you people let me know who you are and what you want out of life.
Some people do not like to hear, but who asks you what you want?
I can not and do not want to copy psychopaths, that would have been easier in life, I think it is wrong.
At the end of the day just realize that you are in life could be professional actors, tired of removing his mask and save it for the next day.
Until when?

Simply put, you cannot avoid playing by their rules. YOU are the prey, they are the predator. You can only live by your rules while you are not being hunted. As soon as the stalk begins, you can either avoid (flee), confront (fight), or surrender (freeze) and be fed on, toyed with for amusement or (possibly) ignored. (I would say here that the "Act as a grey rock" technique is a method of "freezing", but with camouflage).
This is the psychopath's true violence- he takes your choices away. He takes away your ability to choose to NOT be hunted, to be treated as prey.

So to answer your first question, if you choose not to play by their rules you are choosing to be easy prey by not running, or fighting, or hiding.

I can not and do not want to copy psychopaths, that would have been easier in life, I think it is wrong.

You seem to have misunderstood me. I think that the point I made just above is actually known by everyone, instinctively, but the vast majority suppress that knowledge and so act on it unconsciously, trying to "blend in" and "conform" by copying the psychopaths. It does indeed make one's life "easier", in a manner of speaking. In the end, you'll still be fed upon, and you will have lost your soul. This is "copying" the psychopath. What I am saying is that, when confronting a psychopath- who is by definition willing and able to do anything to "win"- you MUST be prepared to do the same. Why? Because the psychopath is a master of finding that particular thing that you refuse to do, and then destroying you with it.

riclapaz said:
Accordingly, it is perhaps important to note how a psychopath thinks or acts, this will give the necessary weapons to put the necessary limits and not get his own game? when we face a psychopath there is always leaking energy, and seeing the signs we can firmly say no. ;)

Not sure what you mean. Psychopaths always think the same way, but the way they act is simply the "act" that they believe will best achieve their aim. Watching them switch roles is truly uncanny if you know that that's what they've actually done. Limits? To someone that (quite literally) wants to feed on you? Weapons? If the psycho knows you see him and are fighting him, he'll do his utmost to force you to use a weapon that will destroy you, even if it destroys him as well. The best way is to stab him in the back- another thing that psychopaths excel in. You see? Fighting a psychopath is always a lose-lose choice. Kind of like cutting your foot off to escape a bear trap.
Oh, and as to "firmly saying no", well, that's simply telling him you see him and are going to fight him. That's kind of like walking up to the bear trap and putting your foot in on purpose. Not advisable.

Good knowledge protects, the point I'm trying to say is that everyone is responsible for the decisions you make in your life, if you decide to "fight" with a psychopath is not applying the knowledge you have hacerca of psychopathy.

when I said "no"'m saying do not want to interact with you, I was setting a limit, if it detects some picopaticas caracterisiticas, personality traits, I have the knowledge that there are psychopaths in "a variety of garden" is very simple and useful to say no, I am acting on behalf of my destiny.

I hope you understand English is not my mother tongue :/

Dear Fester, what I wanted to say is that I think if we have enough knowledge about someone or something (that we know who are the triggers that if the wrong target predators), we play by their own rules and avoid being caught, while we become predators .
For this we need a lot of energy, for one question (or situation), we have to have a few pre-conceived answers (solutions). .You Live one step ahead of them. I have never avoided a fight, and if you think it'll therefore be even sweeter prey, can only say that the lives of anything I did not get free, thus not as spoils will not be free.
I think as long as we do not get into a dogfight with predators, (not to speak of ammunition), if they behave the way they behave.
My native language is not English, if someone did not understand, please forgive me

Back
Top Bottom