Is real Putin dead?

Dao

The Force is Strong With This One
I didn't find anything about it on the forum. Perhaps you didn't come across with this information.

Here you can see everything on photos:
_http://rusjev.net/2014/06/25/kto-upravlyaet-dvoynikami-putina-nemnogo-istorii/

Some information on English:
_http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2015/03/proof-putin-is-dead-double-was-used-on-march-16th-real-putin-whacked-via-coup-detat-2468748.html

Here's photo of real Putin:
_http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/RIAN_archive_100306_Vladimir_Putin,_Federal_Security_Service_Director.jpg

This face was completely forgotten because this person was killed somewhere in 200X. From that time there are several doubles acting Putin. One of them is "humourist", he smiles and tells jokes to people on live broadcast, the other one always uses hidden listening device:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhAJ2FTc4bo
From march 2015 there's double with scared look and twitching legs who always reads his speech from notes and even falters out while reading those notes.

Lyudmila Putin: "My Husband Is Long Been Dead" : _http://tatoott1009.com/2015/06/09/lyudmila-putin-my-husband-is-long-been-dead/

Look at this: _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNSQa_DJh3s
Escpecially pay attention to 2:07 on the video and you'll see that real Putin had been spoken German well and fake Putin doen't speak German at all that's why he asks interpreter to translate.

It's well known that Hitler and Stalin had doubles. They used them in order to ensure their own safety.

Here's one of the Stalin's doubles: _http://www.stihi.ru/pics/2011/04/11/2217.jpg
Information about him was top secret up to 1996.

Moreover, Yeltsin also had doubles. They were used not to ensure Yeltsin's safety but to be substitute after Yeltsin's death in autumn 1996.
_http://volya-naroda.ru/img/eltsin-dv96-97.jpg
_http://volya-naroda.ru/img/eltsin-pal.jpg

Everything this means that political figures are nothing more than pawns in world game. They act their parts in order to make people beleive that there's some kind of confrontation, that there're good and bad guys. It looks like they are fingers of a one hand.

[Mod: Deactivated links]

Hmm, I can accept that a world leader has doubles which he could use in different circumstances, so granted that Putin could have some too. But the case offered to suggest that he is dead seems very weak to me. The interview with the 'wife' leaves way too many details out. It doesn't even address why or how he was supposed to have been murdered. It sounds like something made up for anti-Putin propaganda purposes.

Many of the differences in photos could be explained by the passing of time; people tend to be skinny sometimes and later they gain weight, etc. The angle and lighting of the picture can also make a big difference, as well as the state of your health. It's like those super models who look gorgeous on the front of a magazine, but in everyday pictures are only more or less pretty. Of course in those cases you have makeup, dresses and sometomes a bit of photoshop too, but you get the point.

'Before it's news' is a known disinfo website so I wouldn't trust it, although I did go and check what they had to say.

There was another theory about Paul McCartney being dead too and replaced with a double. Personally, I wasn't convinced by that either, but some people find that plausible.

Welcome to the forum Dao! :)

Putin has acted in a consistent and rather masterful strategic direction ever since he's been in power. I think it could be well argued that he's a political genius and has a number of rare characteristics, which can be identified through his decisions and actions over the years. His kind of character, intelligence, and strategic thinking just isn't found among the political elite. That he has survived thus far and accomplished what he has given the forces acting against him is a testament to the man. I don't see how a double could be inserted and continue to accomplish all he has done on the world stage without going through the lessons he has. He's created a path that I'm sure has aided his development in ways that are integral to traversing the obstacles he faces, and I think very few would be able to travel such a path and continue to do remarkable things, particularly given the conditions in the world.

If the real Putin is dead then I'm still pretty okay with the actions of his body doubles.

I didn't find the picture comparisons persuasive enough. I would love to read the opinion of a talented portrait artist though!

Fluffy said:
If the real Putin is dead then I'm still pretty okay with the actions of his body doubles.

:rotfl:

Yeah, I heard about this theory before, but think that there could be far simpler explanation. Basically, Putin probably had a cosmetic surgery of some kind to deal with the bags under his eyes, maybe modify his bone chicks, etc. Yeah, I know, various tabloids proposed it and explained it as a vanity thing, but personally I think that he saw it as a necessary thing in order to maintain an image of a strong and capable leader for a little longer. It was probably more of a strategical move than anything else.

Sure, he probably has doubles, but as Fluffy said, if his doubles are as capable and as articulate as he is, than what's really the problem? ;)

As for his wife, Lyudmila and her "revelations", I think it's nothing but a bag of lies. She never wanted to be in the spotlight, so probably would never come out with such claims. fwiw.

Windmill knight said:
Hmm, I can accept that a world leader has doubles which he could use in different circumstances, so granted that Putin could have some too. But the case offered to suggest that he is dead seems very weak to me. The interview with the 'wife' leaves way too many details out. It doesn't even address why or how he was supposed to have been murdered. It sounds like something made up for anti-Putin propaganda purposes.

From 2008 she really prefers not to show on public. It's not behaviour of a First Lady of the country. First Lady always have to be on public.
Normally presidents prefer not to divorce with their wives because it could be bad for the career and public opinion. That's why it's the last step to do. But Putin divorced and there's no new wife. Probably, because they don't want to search someone for his wife's role. That's why:
"So they prepared a look-alike for me is that when I said something wrong, as planned under the scenario, ‘ hidden harm. If they had managed to bring my twin to more-or-less successful similarities, I would have killed for a long time."
By the way, if it's really "anti-Putin propaganda" why it's not well-know worldwide? It's a good opportunity to shout about it everywhere in order to create a panic, to destabilize the country but there's no resonance. For "anti-Putin propaganda" it would be enough to say that he was a monster, that her life with him was a torture and she said it but why she said even more? If it's all a falsehood other papers would gladly write about it in order to stain Putin's name, in order to get rid of him. But if it's a true this information should be concealed all the more, because if they write about it other people will think whether their own president is real or not.

Windmill knight said:
Many of the differences in photos could be explained by the passing of time; people tend to be skinny sometimes and later they gain weight, etc. The angle and lighting of the picture can also make a big difference, as well as the state of your health. It's like those super models who look gorgeous on the front of a magazine, but in everyday pictures are only more or less pretty. Of course in those cases you have makeup, dresses and sometomes a bit of photoshop too, but you get the point.

Yes, people tend to change with time but NOT ears' shape, earlobe, set of the eyes, superciliary arch, lower jaw. It's ABC of racial anthropology. It wouldn't naturally change, but some part of face could be changed by plastic surgery. But for what reason president needs surgery? And even if he had surgery, it needs much more time for recovering. Moreover, surgery couldn't change set of the eyes.

And why his behaviour is so inconsistent? One day he speaks on his own, without prompts, without pauses in speech, but what he says is only jokes and water, and the other day he can't put two words together, that's why he uses notes to say something important, and even with notes he manages to stammer as though he sees the text for the first time or he doesn't understand what is he reading.
And what about language? Why he needs interpreter if he speaks german well?

Windmill knight said:
'Before it's news' is a known disinfo website so I wouldn't trust it, although I did go and check what they had to say.

I know nothing about 'Before it's news'. It's what I found in English. All original material is on Russian. They simply copied some material. Moreover, they purposely mentioned only that double appeared after march 2015. While russian article states that there are several doubles ruling country for 10 years at least.

The reason I do beleive that there's no Putin is that it explains everything what is going on in Russia (and yes, the second reason is that according to anthropological analysis those photos couldn't depict one man). Some people pretend to be one person - "Putin" and they are not russians (or better to say nationality means nothing for them because it's new world order) that's why russian people for them are nothing more than mud. It explains why there's more and more anti-human, escpecially anti-russian, laws, why it's a good luck to be born in Moscow because only in Moscow there's some kind of living, beyond the capital there's no life at all, only survival. It explains why russians become poorer and poorer. It explains new robbing taxes, elimination of small-scale business and medical care and many other things. Indeed, it's "a consistent and rather masterful strategic direction"... of mass elimination.

I do understand why western people like "Putin". Because he's "Man of the year 2007" and Obama is a "Man of the year 2008". So they are like twin brothers, Loki and Thor. Loki-Putin is from Siberia-Tartar and is supposed to be a "bad guy" but western people think he's a good one because they tired of their Obama-Thor with big hammer who says he's a "good guy" and for that reason he smashes other "bad" guys around.

And I do understand why russian people beleive in "Putin". Because they dont have any other choice. They were slaves for centures and they don't know other life. They can't live on their own, they need someone to lead them, to save them, to tell them what to do, to punch them because they have this masochistic nature. Instead of defending themselves they will lie on the ground waiting for their master stop beating and leaving them alone. And after crying and whining a bit about their hard life they will stand up, because master gave many tasks to do. They prefer to live in pain and suffer and die at their master's hand or because master told them to die but they will never fight for their freedom against their master. That's why these scared people, seeing what is going on with Ukraine, think that their life isn't so bad and their master isn't so cruel. And they die, one by one, in silence. But the most terrifying thing for them is to beleive, even for a moment, that there's no "Putin" at all. That's why what was successful in Ukraine (maidan), will not work in Russia. So, the only way to rule Russia is to kill its master and give people your own master-puppet and then you can do with this people whatever you want.

whitecoast said:
Fluffy said:

:rotfl:

Totally agree! :lol2:

And just for the record, I don't buy this story. That he turns to the translator regarding German, I see as natural,as it is important to get the nuiances in in what is being said. And as those who knows and speaks several languages can testify, if you don't use a language much, then you lose nuisances and what used to be active vocabulary turns passive.

Dao said:
It explains why there's more and more anti-human, escpecially anti-russian, laws, why it's a good luck to be born in Moscow because only in Moscow there's some kind of living, beyond the capital there's no life at all, only survival. It explains why russians become poorer and poorer. It explains new robbing taxes, elimination of small-scale business and medical care and many other things. Indeed, it's "a consistent and rather masterful strategic direction"... of mass elimination.

Dao, we have other Russian members on the forum, and I am one of them. So it's kind of hard to present something and talk about Russia when there are actual people here who have different experiences and view of the situation. It's ok that you don't agree with Putin's policies, it's your free will and prerogative. But the fact is that this forum also promotes critical thinking, and the argument that there is a mess in Russia simply because there is a double as a president isn't something we would call a critical thinking.

Perhaps it would be beneficial for you to familiarize yourself with the forum and its goals, also read Russian SOTT and there are also chapters of The Wave in Russian in order to understand what this forum is about. In your introduction you wrote that you are already familiar with Laura's work, but perhaps it would benefit you to read the Wave chapters and not only transcripts. Also to read recent focus articles translated on the Russian SOTT (especially Laura's latest editorial) to understand what could be the core problem of all humanity's troubles.

Dao said:
Why he needs interpreter if he speaks german well?

Several logical explanations:

1. Diplomatic reasons - it is expected for the person of his statue to do this.
2. Courtesy - instead of showing off, he shows courtesy to the others side (that does use interpreter) by using their services himself too.
3. Professionalism - yes, he may know German but doesn't want to miss any nuances, so he takes an interpreter to make sure he understands properly.
4. Strategical reasons - he may understand, but listening to the interpreter gives him time to think about his reply.

There could be others, but you get the idea.

Dao said:
Windmill knight said:

From 2008 she really prefers not to show on public. It's not behaviour of a First Lady of the country. First Lady always have to be on public.

Personally I don't think so when it comes to security measures. And Putin seems to be very strict about family security (regarding his career) that no pictures of his kids are published on the media outlets which is also very understanding and even a sign that he really cares for them imo. The same could be said about his wife eventually.

Aeneas said:
And just for the record, I don't buy this story. That he turns to the translator regarding German, I see as natural,as it is important to get the nuiances in in what is being said. And as those who knows and speaks several languages can testify, if you don't use a language much, then you lose nuisances and what used to be active vocabulary turns passive.

I know and study several languages, and I testify that after living for a long time, for example, in Germany you will NEVER forget german language. It becomes your second mother tongue. You will have thoughts in german as well.
He had been living in Germany for 5 years, that's why he was fluent in german in 2001. You can't forget language at all, escpecially if you're fluent at it and have lived abroad. He wasn't introverted man so he hadn't problems with expressing his ideas in german.
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNSQa_DJh3s
2:07 on the video
Moreover, if you study several languages you'll obtain ability to learn more and more languages. It develops your memory and slows brain ageing:
_http://www.nhs.uk/news/2014/06June/Pages/Learning-second-language-slows-brain-ageing.aspx
Active vocabulary turns passive only in case you've been learning language on your own or at the university but not in case you've lived abroad.
And don't forget he wasn't just common studying german for no purpose man, if you don't have talent for languages then secret service isn't interested in you. Escpecially if they need agents in Germany.

Generally believing in the existence of people being replaced by doubles is known as 'Capragas Syndrome'. Not saying that doubles don't exist.. just when the belief takes a pathological turn... :shock:

In the book, 'What is madness'

The obvious explanation is that the change in behaviour of the loved one is intolerable, and its inconsistency means that the subject chooses to believe in two different people rather than one person who can both gratify and frustrate, perhaps through their successive presences and absences.

Back
Top Bottom