Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

And does it bother anyone else that they're using the image of such a young girl in their videos and on their websites? Take a look at their banner here: Swaruu

That is called clickbait, a group of attractive young girls (some definitely too young to be honest) is really an extraterrestrial that you can get in contact with... it's creepy.

No Alejo, those are "young extraterrestrial ladies from Taygeta, Pleiades". So not human, so technically not clickbait.

I've refrained from saying this until now, but this Swaruu site is, IMO, such an obvious load of newage BS that I'm somewhat dismayed that any member of this forum EVER gave it a second glance. But that's just me.

No Alejo, those are "young extraterrestrial ladies from Taygeta, Pleiades". So not human, so technically not clickbait.

I've refrained from saying this until now, but this Swaruu site is, IMO, such an obvious load of newage BS that I'm somewhat dismayed that any member of this forum EVER gave it a second glance. But that's just me.

dear joe, there was a saying "leave no stone unturned". now, i read their post on free energy. i do not understand it, so it must be true...

I would respond to your comment, but sadly I have no idea what you are saying.
i wanted to say that i am attributing importance, or attention, to all that seems to be of possible interest, until i have convinced myself what it really could be.
in the case of the swaruu, there are many things which disturb me, but there are also affirmations that strike a chord.
i am not interested in new age, as i do no know what it is supposed to mean. and i wonder why someone should invest effort in swaruu if it were only a joke. as a joke, is it worth the effort?

i am not interested in new age, as i do no know what it is supposed to mean. and i wonder why someone should invest effort in swaruu if it were only a joke. as a joke, is it worth the effort?
Quicksand is not seen. A person walks confident in the safety of the road and falls into them.

The quicksand traps the person, immobilizes them, and kills them.

You can only get out of them if someone helps you, it is almost impossible to do it alone.

The new era is quicksand and the page under discussion is new era.

The new era will take money from the thousands trapped and they will not be any obstacle to what can happen in the future.

Quicksand is not seen. A person walks confident in the safety of the road and falls into them.

The quicksand traps the person, immobilizes them, and kills them.

You can only get out of them if someone helps you, it is almost impossible to do it alone.

The new era is quicksand and the page under discussion is new era.

The new era will take money from the thousands trapped and they will not be any obstacle to what can happen in the future.
thank you for this assessment

and i wonder why someone should invest effort in swaruu if it were only a joke. as a joke, is it worth the effort?
Well, this is a common phenomenon, and it is no joke. Basically these things, or people, are created, or financed to lead you astray. And putting grains of truth in there is a common tactic. You can read through some of the other threads in the NewAge Cointelpro section to learn more.

Greek ánthrōpos (ἄνθρωπος, lit. "human") and morphē (μορφή, "form")

"anthropomorphic Lyrians" = "Lyrians who have a human form", which simply means that they 'look like humans'.
-------------
Just to make it clear:
I make no judgment as to the authenticity of the swauruu material. But if you criticize something, you should also take the trouble to analyze it emotionless before.

Maybe you think you make no judgement, but you have made multiple posts to Swaruu videos and transcripts recently. I don't think you have done that entirely mindlessly, without some thought of the validity of the material you are pointing other users to. If you did not think the site had some veracity to it I don't think you would keep referring to it and sending others off to it. Perhaps you could provide your own un-attached analysis of the site, as you seem to like referring to many of the videos and transcripts.

Perhaps it is just your own investment in the Swaruu site that perceives my analysis/criticism/sarcasm/parody of the site as harsh and emotional. I do agree that there is some emotion in my analysis, but I think it stems from astonishment that anyone could take the site seriously, thus the use of sarcasm and parody to over emphasize what I discern as nonsense.

At least they also make it explicitly free to consider everything as fiction...
[ Can't a person make that judgement without them saying such? Does that legitimize something about the site somehow? Doesn't that just absolve them from any responsibility for messing with people's minds who take it seriously? ]

->

Of course, you can also call that a particularly treacherous form of 'New Age COINTELPRO' if you like...
[ You can also just look at it as the default state of 3D, some individuals trying to be the best new agey site with no real regard for anyone but themselves. Whether there is malicious intent to deceive or not, the end result is the same. ]
Inline commentary.

Maybe you think you make no judgement, but you have made multiple posts to Swaruu videos and transcripts recently. I don't think you have done that entirely mindlessly, without some thought of the validity of the material you are pointing other users to. If you did not think the site had some veracity to it I don't think you would keep referring to it and sending others off to it. Perhaps you could provide your own un-attached analysis of the site, as you seem to like referring to many of the videos and transcripts.

Perhaps it is just your own investment in the Swaruu site that perceives my analysis/criticism/sarcasm/parody of the site as harsh and emotional. I do agree that there is some emotion in my analysis, but I think it stems from astonishment that anyone could take the site seriously, thus the use of sarcasm and parody to over emphasize what I discern as nonsense.

well, i have not yet made up my mind how credible swaruu is. it also took me some time to accept the credibility of the cs

well, i have not yet made up my mind how credible swaruu is. it also took me some time to accept the credibility of the cs
As many did, which is fine. Nothing has to be taken 100% for something credible or ultimate truth. It happens that the Cs have a very good and consistent track record over the years AND they very well insist on us to always seek, check, research and do the work to get the knowledge and not rely on their information only, which many (if not all) new age site/people fails to do.

I suppose that means that it's a simple case of your 'reading instrument' not being very well 'attuned'. We've been observing things like "swaruu" for a long time, which allows us to make much quicker and more accurate assessments as someone who has not. It would be nice if those who have not would be willing and able to trust our judgement, but that is not always possible. In those cases, we can allow some level of investigation by the more 'novice' members, but such investigation can only be allowed to continue for so long. After all, we have the integrity of the forum to consider, which involves keeping the 'noise' at the lowest possible level.

I realized that it is not the same (to give an opinion) as (to substantiate) about something, the latter has a certain methodology that supports many hypotheses that have their support.
And here it can be (a warning sign) not only to mention certain sources but also to explain personal experiences as inexplicable and paranormal.
It is an alert for the general thinking of the owners of the forum as well as many of its followers. And here comes the confrontation and also many misunderstandings can occur.
Let's suppose that in the worst case the C's are some very deceitful evil adas or the same extraterrestrial Federation touching the Nose of all.
Everything can be then, we are human aren't we? Defects, weaknesses, etc.
That's why I want to understand something (which source can be cited and mentioned?) I say because I spoke of Swaru and it seems that I had Joe transforming as in the movie of the exorcist why it was understood that (you can not cite another source other than that of Cassiopeia) and invite the participation of all those of the forum who want to contribute something ...?

Back
Top Bottom