Is Swaruu a Real Direct 4D STO Contact?

That's why I want to understand something (which source can be cited and mentioned?) I say because I spoke of Swaru and it seems that I had Joe transforming as in the movie of the exorcist why it was understood that (you can not cite another source other than that of Cassiopeia) and invite the participation of all those of the forum who want to contribute something ...?

All sources can be cited and mentioned unless it's obviously a spam post. However in this case, as with others where peeps are overly identified or attached to a source, it seems that the participation of those members who have studied such things for decades and find the source to be misleading is often rejected.

As many did, which is fine. Nothing has to be taken 100% for something credible or ultimate truth. It happens that the Cs have a very good and consistent track record over the years AND they very well insist on us to always seek, check, research and do the work to get the knowledge and not rely on their information only, which many (if not all) new age site/people fails to do.
That's right and it shows that you have learned to recognize deception just like some of the old material you read before 2012 like George Kavassilas', right?

All sources can be cited and mentioned unless it's obviously a spam post. However in this case, as with others where peeps are overly identified or attached to a source, it seems that the participation of those members who have studied such things for decades and find the source to be misleading is often rejected.
Thank you for clarifying this doubt, yes, it is clear that you have a lot of experience, since to form a team where Laura and Ark are, it could be said that like attracts like and that supposes certain similar qualities of work, study and intelligence.
For example Laura has dedicated all her life to look for the Holy Grail and according to the same C's she in 2000 and something would find the Grail there was that (the tape) did not allow to give the date as giving to understand that there is no free food..But what if it is not quite like that and the Grail and someone already found it?hahaha I guess it can also be a matter of luck, well now we are in 2023 a long time passed since 1994 since they started the experiment Casiopea at this point Laura and the boys and tuned the aim of the sessions.

That's why I want to understand something (which source can be cited and mentioned?) I say because I spoke of Swaru and it seems that I had Joe transforming as in the movie of the exorcist why it was understood that (you can not cite another source other than that of Cassiopeia) and invite the participation of all those of the forum who want to contribute something ...?
Jimmy Saaz, I am not sure I entirely understand what you're asking in the above, can you clarify your point a bit? I am lost.

I will say however, that we're constantly being introduced to different sources of information, from authors and researchers and public figures and so on, some of them are very valuable and some of them are better dismissed even if some of what they say may have interesting bits, Swaruu... doesn't seem to be positive enough to be considered as a serious source of reliable information about anything IMO.

No Alejo, those are "young extraterrestrial ladies from Taygeta, Pleiades". So not human, so technically not clickbait.
Shoot! you're right! I completely forgot clickbait isn't a thing Taygeta, oh well, I stand corrected.

Jimmy Saaz, I am not sure I entirely understand what you're asking in the above, can you clarify your point a bit? I am lost.

I will say however, that we're constantly being introduced to different sources of information, from authors and researchers and public figures and so on, some of them are very valuable and some of them are better dismissed even if some of what they say may have interesting bits, Swaruu... doesn't seem to be positive enough to be considered as a serious source of reliable information about anything IMO.

Shoot! you're right! I completely forgot clickbait isn't a thing Taygeta, oh well, I stand corrected.
Alejo both you and Irjo know how difficult it is and how hard Laura's work has been attacked.
You are side by side in paleochristianity, the working group of (signs of the times) and more so you are well informed than any novice like me, then you have the responsibility to be a mediator of the forum in a way because (you are already part of the house Cassiopeia) you know you and know the house.
Well I don't know this house so beyond that I want to be part of the family I am not yet.
But look at Joe's attitude "go to Swaru's house" that will be useful...it's like he is closing the door in my face ...and I point out that I am part of this house and I can accept the rules of the owner of the house in this case Laura.
So if I don't understand something I have to ask.

Can you give us a few examples of the things that you consider as important revelations?
"Important" and "Revelation" may be not the right words. At least when I translate your question to German.
But anyway, "Mechanics of Manifestation" I found interesting.

Attachments

• Mechanics of Manifestation - Free Energy Zero Point - Stelar Navigation.txt
    139.8 KB · Views: 16
"Important" and "Revelation" may be not the right words. At least when I translate your question to German.
But anyway, "Mechanics of Manifestation" I found interesting.
How has that information helped you? How have you used it? Just curious.

Cogito, ergo sum.... Descartes...
I think therefore I am...
When I read, I first want to meet the person that thought and produced the writing. Then I look at the information through my understanding of that person.
There is no personality behind Swaruu. It is so sterile, it might belong to a machine from what I am concerned....And you know what? I bet my last dollar that it is.

The first thing that turns me off from similar sites like SWARUU, WINGMAKERS, TAMAR 102, etc. etc., is the graphomania and the beautiful gripping computer-generated images.
Sorry I won't address the content because I haven't read anything on SWARUU.

Reactions: Ina
I suppose that means that it's a simple case of your 'reading instrument' not being very well 'attuned'. We've been observing things like "swaruu" for a long time, which allows us to make much quicker and more accurate assessments as someone who has not. It would be nice if those who have not would be willing and able to trust our judgement, but that is not always possible. In those cases, we can allow some level of investigation by the more 'novice' members, but such investigation can only be allowed to continue for so long. After all, we have the integrity of the forum to consider, which involves keeping the 'noise' at the lowest possible level.
i can respect this...

i can respect this...
I think one of the main reasons why the Taygeta issue echoes in the Cs forum is because of the issue related to alien Nordics since the C's said about some of the good guys being SAD oriented Nordics.
I don't think Laura and her team would ask about S'waru and taygeteans.
Kind of like this fictitious, hypothetical example:
L: I wanted to ask about a topic that slips me all the time , irritates and often makes me cranky..tedious is the wonderful word yes "tedious".
Cs: we already knew that you mean (......taygeteanas).
L: yes
Cs: roadmap
L: what do you mean?
Cs: secret government with a view to coupling the change of psychological adaptation.
L: I already knew that, well let's move on to another topic.

But look at Joe's attitude "go to Swaru's house" that will be useful...it's like he is closing the door in my face ...and I point out that I am part of this house and I can accept the rules of the owner of the house in this case Laura.
So if I don't understand something I have to ask.
Sure, but given the incompatibility of Swaru and this forum, what Joe is saying is, if someone thinks they are the real deal, then go ahead and become a part of their group, it's inviting people to exercise their free will.

it's ok to ask about any given topic, but sometimes you may not like the answers, in this case.. if you don't like them, then what can anyone do but invite you to continue to believe what you wish to believe.?

No one is closing the door in your face, they're actually opening it for you.

Back
Top Bottom