Is the bright white light and tunnel an alien trap for discarnate spirits?

3D Student said:
Interesting article Persej. But with the time traveler theory, how long would those people stay? A whole lifetime, or would they get bored and leave?

Well, considering the state of the world in this time, I don't think that I would come here at all, unless I would want to change something in my past.

I think natural time travel is simply the incarnation process. Although, don't we usually stick to the same timeline plus or minus 20 years or so? And if you think of the soul as a time traveler, and time being an illusion, you and your incarnations past and present are the time traveler.

Yes, we as 3D being must incarnate to time travel. But a 4D beings can travel during their single life. But the answer to the question of why we don't see time travelers around us is probably the same as the answer to the question why don't we see aliens around us. Because they are one and the same and they live in another reality? Who knows how much more enjoyable is their reality compared to ours. So why would they live here if they don't have to? No reason for that. But just because they don't live here doesn't mean that they don't exist.

So why don't we all live in a giant virtual reality? Perhaps because something like that would be in conflict with cosmic evolution and would eventually be destroyed. Just like the ultimate 4D beings/worlds would eventually be destroyed.

Persej said:
3D Student said:
Interesting article Persej. But with the time traveler theory, how long would those people stay? A whole lifetime, or would they get bored and leave?

Well, considering the state of the world in this time, I don't think that I would come here at all, unless I would want to change something in my past.

Changing something in your past would be STS in itself, that somehow we could be perfect or better by changing what was given to us. In fact, it makes me wonder about "the fall". We came here to try something out. Ok, but when did it become an obsession with perfection? This whole past lives thing- karma, etc make me think like there's this disease, infection of 3d- the addiction of being able to see results "now"- "short wave cycle" as the C's mentioned.
Yes, we as 3D being must incarnate to time travel. But a 4D beings can travel during their single life. But the answer to the question of why we don't see time travelers around us is probably the same as the answer to the question why don't we see aliens around us. Because they are one and the same and they live in another reality? Who knows how much more enjoyable is their reality compared to ours. So why would they live here if they don't have to? No reason for that. But just because they don't live here doesn't mean that they don't exist.

So why don't we all live in a giant virtual reality? Perhaps because something like that would be in conflict with cosmic evolution and would eventually be destroyed. Just like the ultimate 4D beings/worlds would eventually be destroyed.

We may not see time travelers because they don't want to be seen. Or perhaps seeing them would mean that we accept their power to change things.
As the C's mentioned STS using time loops- I always wondered why these time loops are not as effective as they wanted (to have their full slave planet to extract energy from humanity). I think there is some sort of feedback loop- like when you put a microphone near a speaker- it causes a loud distortion. The more they try to change things, the more feedback- and that might exactly be the effect of wishful thinking in 4d- what you try to do to control, ends up controlling you. And thus STS seeks infinite knowledge for infinity, always the slave of someone else above them.

Divide by Zero said:
As the C's mentioned STS using time loops- I always wondered why these time loops are not as effective as they wanted (to have their full slave planet to extract energy from humanity). I think there is some sort of feedback loop- like when you put a microphone near a speaker- it causes a loud distortion. The more they try to change things, the more feedback- and that might exactly be the effect of wishful thinking in 4d- what you try to do to control, ends up controlling you. And thus STS seeks infinite knowledge for infinity, always the slave of someone else above them.
I think it has to do with freewill. The best way to maximize the "profit" on energy farming is to have the slaves willingly support you. That way you aren't spending a lot of energy on suppression, coercion, and enforcement, which can become costly. But no one really wants to be a slave, and few will choose to be once they wake up to that fact. So when 4D STS goes back in time to make conditions more amenable to their purposes, they also create new possibilities for choices that can cause the timeline to go against their designs. It is difficult to predict every outcome, and due to their subjective biases, they can't.

The idea of a time loop as an unstable feedback loop is interesting. I wonder what mathematics would do with this idea?

Neil said:
Divide by Zero said:
I think it has to do with freewill. The best way to maximize the "profit" on energy farming is to have the slaves willingly support you. That way you aren't spending a lot of energy on suppression, coercion, and enforcement, which can become costly. But no one really wants to be a slave, and few will choose to be once they wake up to that fact. So when 4D STS goes back in time to make conditions more amenable to their purposes, they also create new possibilities for choices that can cause the timeline to go against their designs. It is difficult to predict every outcome, and due to their subjective biases, they can't.

I suppose that's the feedback loop. They try to grab more free will, which in turn causes other free will to pop up. Infinitely chasing infinity :)

But what makes me confused is how STS could be poisoning us so badly, enough to make people autistic, lower IQ, and so on- but not suffer the consequences of this: that those people have less free will- less awareness, a less tasty meal for them. How far can they push before their is diminishing returns on their "investment"? I picture them like Wall Street, trying to manipulate markets to maximize their gains, not seeing that if the working class economy collapses, the system will be useless for them to throw their monopoly money around!

Monotonic, I'm not too mathematical on an abstract sense so I wouldn't know how to even start.

It reminds me of the complexity theory. You have a problem A. You find a way to fix problem A. Now that problem A is fixed, other problems develop- B, C, etc. Fix those to have other problems. I would think of it as entropy, anything done materially just adds to heat/chaos in the system (Earth, the Solar System, the Universe). From what I remember in physics, that entropy is wasted energy. Maybe the balance gets broken when a process creates too much entropy compared to useful "work" (energy)?

Divide By Zero said:
But what makes me confused is how STS could be poisoning us so badly, enough to make people autistic, lower IQ, and so on- but not suffer the consequences of this: that those people have less free will- less awareness, a less tasty meal for them. How far can they push before their is diminishing returns on their "investment"? I picture them like Wall Street, trying to manipulate markets to maximize their gains, not seeing that if the working class economy collapses, the system will be useless for them to throw their monopoly money around!

I'm not sure it be to their disadvantage. Consider how much suffering / loosh is generated by people not having the state of mind or general health to be able to make optimal choices, due to whatever damage has been done to them withers directly via toxins, or indirectly via emotional trauma, or most likely via both. Having us hamstrung then makes sense.

And if we swap the Wall Street example for the idea of Empire, then history shows us that there are constant cycles of building it up and knocking it down, with always just enough remaining to start over. And if there is no "time" wouldn't all of those points of collapse and maximum "loosh" extraction still be there and available? That for 4D the events don't end?

Divide By Zero said:
that those people have less free will- less awareness, a less tasty meal for them. How far can they push before their is diminishing returns on their "investment"?

Don't forget for 4th D STS, negative emotions (emanating from those in 3rd) are the prime source of nourishment. Fear ... anger ... hate ... greed and the like. (Fear being the biggest one I think.) Viewed in this context, it really explains a lot.

The worse it gets, the more bountiful their harvest.

FWIW.

Thanks for the replies.

It gave me another idea that links to the feedback loops.
I think that it makes sense in the context of the suffering + high population of today.

It's been said that the population usually gets to a certain point and then crashes and restarts (comets, disease, etc).

It might be this point at which STS manipulation cannot keep up this "equation" of sucking up loosh and making more, which crashes the system- the feedback loop blows the fuse of the amplifier or blows the speaker- if you think about a microphone near the speaker.
Another analogy, is like wall street, they are making more and more money- but the money has less and less worth.

So, right now they have a HUGE group of mostly OPs un-aware - authoritarian followers that add up to their meal with psychopaths running most of the world. 4d STS stock market is flying high in a bubble that is about to crash.

But before this "greed" to feed, they had a smaller population. Because of less control and manipulation- less psychopathic control, people had more awareness, more free will. At that time, perhaps STS had a good enough feeding despite less population, because to fool someone with more free will is more "nourishing" to them.

Perhaps all of this confusion on death is one of STS ways of keeping the population to move to 4d STO. A lot of it is subjective and seems to be dogmatic. Every religion believes they know what happens with absolute proof- which followers of end up dying and perpetuating the cycle. Maybe this is the karmic cycle that keeps us doing the 3 5 3 5 dance?

Just thoughts and ideas. Maybe I'm making connections that are not there, but I'm trying to make sense of these ideas.

Upon our illusory death experience our human consciousness will be left with two

I have just come across this post by a new friend requester on FB. Having studied much about this subject I cannot recall reading or hearing about this alternative choice, though I may have forgotten about it.

The reason I am concerned is for a totally different 2 reasons:

1. I think that this option of choosing the dark - is exactly what it sounds like (obviously free will being duped in the process). That it is a means of opting for STS path.
2. That this choice could also mean that the person has opted to either stay earth-bound - thus being used for STS purposes due to their 'choice', OR worse still either opting for oblivion (though STS may not wish to lose a useful 'servant'), OR opting for ending up in nether regions which would not have happened, due to their 'good' track record, had they chosen the light.

Furthermore on the flip side: I don't think people have really questioned the fact about why everywhere it truly does say follow the light - in some cases, mainly for children, I have also heard cross the stream/walk over the bridge etc.

So is this a 'new' meme? Like the current flat earth revisitation? If so many many more people are being duped and I am sure there will be many more 4DSTS games and obstacles coming down the pipe for duping the sheeple.
Upon our illusory death experience our human consciousness will be left with two choices!

1. Travel and embrace the light at the end of the "tunnel" upon which you will be reincarnated(RE-CYCLED) back into the 3D matrix system... (please be aware that upon making this choice you will be used once more as a battery slave)

2. Stay away from the light and travel towards and embrace the void of emptiness(The dark). . Here you will reconnect to your original state of consciousness(which is an eternal being full of wisdom who is all knowing and all seeing) which is what we are.... and always have been. .

We have been indoctrinated since birth(In the 3D matrix system that appears real) to believe that the light is good! but good for who??? only good for those who wish to control us

Lucifer is the light bringer. . Light is Illusion and therefore LIES

The LIGHT is the LIE and the Illusion of your reincarnation
. .

We know that 5D is the contemplation zone and that the trip there is protected - and the C's have verified this. So his second point is about the exact opposite too!!

Anyone more clued up on this DARK option?
Normally going to the DARK there is NO option at all. For example Hitler had no option as to where he ended up.

But now it seem the 'option' is to break/dupe free will?

If this really does have serious consequences and is not just like another flat earth scam to create pure confusion, then obviously people need to be made aware of this - on death and dying info.

Re: Upon our illusory death experience our human consciousness will be left with two

Hi HappyLiza, this topic has been already discussed here.

Re: Upon our illusory death experience our human consciousness will be left with two

Sorry it was too diverse for me to do a specific search. Thanks Joe.

happyliza said:
I have just come across this post by a new friend requester on FB. Having studied much about this subject I cannot recall reading or hearing about this alternative choice, though I may have forgotten about it.

The reason I am concerned is for a totally different 2 reasons:

1. I think that this option of choosing the dark - is exactly what it sounds like (obviously free will being duped in the process). That it is a means of opting for STS path.
2. That this choice could also mean that the person has opted to either stay earth-bound - thus being used for STS purposes due to their 'choice', OR worse still either opting for oblivion (though STS may not wish to lose a useful 'servant'), OR opting for ending up in nether regions which would not have happened, due to their 'good' track record, had they chosen the light.

Furthermore on the flip side: I don't think people have really questioned the fact about why everywhere it truly does say follow the light - in some cases, mainly for children, I have also heard cross the stream/walk over the bridge etc.

So is this a 'new' meme? Like the current flat earth revisitation? If so many many more people are being duped and I am sure there will be many more 4DSTS games and obstacles coming down the pipe for duping the sheeple.
Upon our illusory death experience our human consciousness will be left with two choices!

1. Travel and embrace the light at the end of the "tunnel" upon which you will be reincarnated(RE-CYCLED) back into the 3D matrix system... (please be aware that upon making this choice you will be used once more as a battery slave)

2. Stay away from the light and travel towards and embrace the void of emptiness(The dark). . Here you will reconnect to your original state of consciousness(which is an eternal being full of wisdom who is all knowing and all seeing) which is what we are.... and always have been. .

We have been indoctrinated since birth(In the 3D matrix system that appears real) to believe that the light is good! but good for who??? only good for those who wish to control us

Lucifer is the light bringer. . Light is Illusion and therefore LIES

The LIGHT is the LIE and the Illusion of your reincarnation
. .

We know that 5D is the contemplation zone and that the trip there is protected - and the C's have verified this. So his second point is about the exact opposite too!!

Anyone more clued up on this DARK option?
Normally going to the DARK there is NO option at all. For example Hitler had no option as to where he ended up.

But now it seem the 'option' is to break/dupe free will?

If this really does have serious consequences and is not just like another flat earth scam to create pure confusion, then obviously people need to be made aware of this - on death and dying info.
happyliza said:
Sorry it was too diverse for me to do a specific search. Thanks Joe.

happyliza you don't need to apologize considering that this is an ongoing discussion and since at certain perspectives the answer to the thread's topic remains in question. Indeed your notes were appreciated. :)

Likely this is really a question to the C's.

Gateway said:
Likely this is really a question to the C's.

Actually, if you read the Cs' sessions and The Wave, you'll find that the question has been answered in principle from several directions; the only thing needed is to apply the principles and use the brain to think things through.

Hi Gateway

This what the C’ had to say about it:

[quote author= July 19, 1995]Q: (L) Now, the question has arisen that, since other dimensional beings have the ability to kidnap or abduct or forcibly extract souls, do they also have the capability of manipulating our soul essences after they have left our bodies during the transition to fifth density?
A: Not correct.
Q: (L) They do not?
A: No, you see when your physical body expires, and you enter fifth density, this is done one way and one way only: by passing through a conduit which opens specifically for the purpose of transference from third density to fifth density. Now, something often referred to in your terminology as a silver thread, is like a closed line which opens when this conduit is needed. That's rather awkward, but it's the only way to describe it. So that when the physical body terminates, this line is opened forming a conduit through which the soul passes naturally. However, part of the existence of this conduit is that it is absolutely impenetrable by any force from any density level. Therefore, souls in the process of transferring from third density to fifth density are not in any way able to be molested or tampered with. And it should be mentioned here, also, that the soul imprint of the physical body always has a connection to fifth density and that is through the so-called "silver thread." That always exists as the third density soul's doorway to fifth density. It can be opened at a moment's notice whenever needed. When it is opened it becomes a conduit. Through that conduit the soul passes. And it is not subject to interferency by anything. This is not a deliberate construction, it is merely the natural process similar to what could be described as the protection mechanisms existing on second level density for creatures which are not capable of protecting themselves through their own conscious thought processes. For example, your turtle is contained within a shell that protects it. That shell is impenetrable by any natural forces, therefore nothing that is natural can harm that turtle. However, the same can exist for any creature when it is connected by the silver thread to fifth density. Once it is passing through the conduit produced by the opening of the silver thread, then, of course, it cannot be tampered with. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes, but why do so many souls, when they leave the body, not traverse this conduit, and why do they stay earthbound, and why do they attach to other bodies? Why does this condition exist?
A: That is a complicated question, however the best answer is choice is involved there for those souls who wish not to leave the plane of third density. The only possibility to do this is to be detached from the now expired physical body but still be within the third density plane, which, of course, is not natural, but nonetheless can occcur. In situations such as this, though it has been incorrectly reported, the silver thread is still attached and still remains a thread rather than a conduit. The soul is still attached to the silver thread but detached from the host body which has now expired. So the effect is very similar to being consciously aware of third density surroundings without a third density unit to accompany. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes. Okay...
A: Also, please be aware of the fact that once the soul leaves the confines of the physical body, the illusion of time passage is no longer apparent even when the soul remains on the third density plane. Therefore, it appears to that soul that no time whatsoever has passed. And, we mention this merely for you to contemplate all of the various meanings behind this.

Really fascinating! Therefore, what should we do as soon as we arrive there (in the 5D), after pass through the tunnel of light, in order that we do NOT need to come back to Earth as slaves of the negative extraterrestrials? (my question here is based in the fact that many people have been used by the negative ones, since previous incarnations).

Really fascinating! Therefore, what should we do as soon as we arrive there (in the 5D), after pass through the tunnel of light, in order that we do NOT need to come back to Earth as slaves of the negative extraterrestrials?

From what I understand...

In 5D you reflect back on your past life and gain insight into what went wrong and right. You will also be helped to map out your next life. To learn the lessons that lie ahead.

That we are slaves is perhaps not the right perspective. The 4STS aliens have a lot of influence but we still have some degree of free will. Also, we have chosen to let 4STS in. (The Fall). As we learn our lessons we can also choose to keep them out.

As for now, their presence is necessary for our lessons. Lessons that we could not learn any other way. So they do have a use in the scheme of creation.

So probably most of humanity will choose to reincarnate back on Earth. Out of their own free will.

Back
Top Bottom