Is the Matrix a hyperdimensional arithmetic operation?

think the word in discussion was Barry or Berry. I wonder how these syllables impact the words, and what is the most common syllabic meter patterning in english?

That's something I wanted to talk about too! Because I think I found out why that particular word contained energy: it's a PHONON!

Phonons as collective excitations of lattice vibrations are the main heat carriers in solids. Tremendous effort has been devoted to the investigation of phonons and related properties, giving rise to an intriguing field of phononics, which is of great importance to many practical applications, including heat dissipation, thermal barrier coating, thermoelectrics and thermal control devices [1]. Meanwhile, research into topology-related physics, awarded the 2016 Nobel Prize in Physics, has led to discoveries of various exotic quantum states of matter, including the quantum (anomalous/spin) Hall [Q(A/S)H] effects, topological insulators/semimetals and topological superconductors [2,3]. An emerging research field is to bring topological concepts for a new paradigm phononics—‘topological phononics’ [4–6]. In this Perspective, we will briefly introduce this emerging field and discuss the use of novel quantum degrees of freedom like the Berry phase and topology for manipulating phonons in unprecedented new ways.

Phonon: Phonon - Wikipedia

A phonon is a quasi-particle or vibratory quantization mode found in crystalline networks like the atomic network of a solid. The study of phonons is an important part of solid-state physics because they play a very important role in many of the physical properties of a solid, including its thermal and electrical conductivities. The concept of phonons was introduced in 1932 by the Soviet physicist Igor Tamm.

In particular, the properties of long wavelength phonons generate sound in solids, for example by striking fragments of phonolites: extrusive igneous rocks.1 Hence the name phonon, from the Greek φωνέ: phoné, meaning sound. In insulation, phonons are the primary process by which heat conduction is generated.

Phonons are a quantum-mechanical version of a special type of vibratory motion called - in classical mechanics - normal modes, by which each part of a network oscillates with the same frequency.

These modes are important, due to a well known result in classical mechanics: any arbitrary vibration of movement of a network can be considered an overlapping of normal modes with different frequencies.

Okay, in this case, Berry, it refers to Geometric phase.

What is Berry phase? What is Berry phase?

On the road to discussing the Modern Theory of Polarization (e.g., pdf), it's necessary to talk about Berry phase - here, unlike many uses of the word on this blog, "phase" actually refers to a phase angle, as in a complex number eiϕ. The Berry phase, named for Michael Berry, is a so-called geometric phase, in that the value of the phase depends on the "space" itself and the trajectory the system takes. (For reference, the original paper is here (pdf), a nice talk about this is here, and reviews on how this shows up in electronic properties are here and here.)

But it seems to me that this has more to do with the C's clue system.

How do certain words create these shapes inside our larynx?

That's another thing I want to talk about, too. Pay attention to the video, and put subtitles in English, because it reveals something very very important.

When a person sings, the sound resonates with the sphenoidal sinus. Just above that cavity, there's the pituitary gland! Which according to the C's is our connection to the 4th density!

Singing involves a series of frequencies that can stimulate brain chemistry. That is: ALCHEMY.

Back
Top Bottom