Is There an Ideal Way of Acting and Being in Male-Female Relationships?

Corvus

Dagobah Resident
Maybe this is a bit off topic but connected indirectly in a way but when it comes to women, many men do not understand female nature and that they are totally different, women are emotional and can change in extremes in short time their emotional state while men are more rational or used to be when taking into account todays society, and of course this are some general characteristics and dinamycs and probably do not apply to someone who works on self but there are few of those in this world so those facts stand for majority.

Some dating books about female psyche and dating should suffice, so it is not only about psychopaths it is about women nature and what women are attracted to, and especially today in the west where the enviroment is especially toxic and women being much worse then men when it comes to loyality and promiscuity thanks to femminism, women "liberation" aka promiscuity, extreme left values and attack on masculinity, sexualization, social media where women get unlimited attention from numerous men(which is their fault also) and inflates their ego sky high and got them unlimited options and is reason why women in west break marriage in 70 per cent of cases and why only 10-30 per cent of marriages are healthy, non toxic ones.

Most women are attracted to dark triad traits, in the end we live in the sts world, so should take into account of that facts and inner state of most people.

First of women are attracted to traits like confidence, high internal value in other words, man with strong opinions and values, boldnes, then internal strength - emotional strength, man who are emotionally non reactive, indifferent, keep their cool, then preselection - if they see you have many girls around you or other girls are attracted to you, research showed that women are attracted more to man who are taken then those that are single, and the last thing is being a challenge - they are attracted to a man that is not too available, has other options, and that is not chasing them.

So when it comes to most man today in western world and broader many have low internal value and confidence, and many simp for women and change their beliefs if they have any to match women they are interested in so to get her to like him, if not at first then later in longer relationship or marriage, and they want to prove their value to women by telling her how much money they have, what they achieved, etc... that is all repulsive and they come as insecure.

Most people lack emotional control and are reactive as we know and it comes to women that those kind of men are not going to provide stable relationship under pressure so the women will test and many test unconsciously and other with intention or both to see if you are reactive, trying to push your buttons, some also do it to manipulate you and get from you what they want, that is many women are prone to emotional manipulation, for example crying to get you to react or feel guilty when there is no reason for that, so there is that saying women is stronger then king or emperor because she can get them to do her bidding.

Most men are today thought wrongly through their parents, movies and modern society, to put women on pedestal, treat her like princess, buy her gifts when you just met, treat her as a prize so that tells her you just met her and do not know her yet so you must like her because of her looks that is shallow and that you have no other options or both, and many man today are needy and make their life priority women or marriage and are always available on her whim to help her because they care for her, but too much availability, familiarity, going out of your goals and plans to satisfy women (her controlling you in other words) and no distance kills attraction.

As said most women are emotional and they mostly do not use logic and you can not reason with them when in emotional state, and someone who is predictable and stable becomes boring for women(especially those unstable with prior traumas) and they feel emotionally dead, so many, especially those with prior baggage will choose toxic relationship then stable ones because they feel more alive, and their current partner became to dependent on them, too invested, available, so you only have to polarise women emotions in a positive or negative way, and here are those of dark triad traits that are masters of it and have it so easy with women as research showed that they have much more partners. They do not lack confidence because they think all world revolves around them, they have no emotions so they are cold, they are challenge because they do not care, they are cold, and they only want power, that is women are drawn to man with social status, not so much to money but to man who can make money and provide for her and offspring(if they are not gold diggers), and to man who have ambition, and as said who have better social status, so you can get a picture why psychopats and similar degenerics.

Most women will tell you they want a nice guy, who is kind, etc.. but always look at their actions not for words because women will rationalize based on her feelings that someone has that traits based on her feelings not facts, and they are attracted more to "bad" guys that are just normal guys who are more direct and honest what they want, have their values they stick to no matter what, women is not a top priority in their life, ready to walk away when disrespected, ready to say no if they do not like something, while those nice guys come as dishonest and pretending so to get women to like him and are affraid to be rejected so are easily controlled.

Research also showed women think nice guys are easily manipulated and taken advantage off which is not good for survival.

Most women will deny what was written because it is mostly unconscious at their part, other won t say it because it does not sound nice, and small number is concious of it and will admit it if they are not judged for it.

So the point of whole story is that those with dark triad traits by their design are hacked into women sts biological nature.

Last edited:
Maybe this is a bit off topic but connected indirectly in a way but when it comes to women, many men do not understand female nature and that they are totally different, women are emotional and can change in extremes in short time their emotional state while men are more rational or used to be when taking into account todays society, and of course this are some general characteristics and dinamycs and probably do not apply to someone who works on self but there are few of those in this world so those facts stand for majority.
I would disagree with you here. A lot of young, immature women will behave like you have written in your post. But I do not think that you can then say that those behaviors can be applied across the board to a majority of women. Your post reads like an incel's rant on reddit - no disrespect intended. In short, no, not all women are like that in my experience. A lot of the methods that women use to pick romantic partners that you detailed above are actually good decisions in a vacuum. If a man cannot provide, cannot be depended up on to keep a cool head in difficult times, and isn't self-assured, then they will often not be picked. Similarly, if a woman does not carry her end (healthy, fertile, attractive), then she will lose out on the open market too. This is all understandable. It shouldn't be used to paint one side with a broad, negative brush.

I would disagree with you here. A lot of young, immature women will behave like you have written in your post. But I do not think that you can then say that those behaviors can be applied across the board to a majority of women. Your post reads like an incel's rant on reddit - no disrespect intended. In short, no, not all women are like that in my experience. A lot of the methods that women use to pick romantic partners that you detailed above are actually good decisions in a vacuum. If a man cannot provide, cannot be depended up on to keep a cool head in difficult times, and isn't self-assured, then they will often not be picked. Similarly, if a woman does not carry her end (healthy, fertile, attractive), then she will lose out on the open market too. This is all understandable. It shouldn't be used to paint one side with a broad, negative brush.
We live in an sts world that is immature world, half animal world so think again, maybe you lack broader experience(and not all I said but many and taken deteroriation of society on large scale....) no disrespect taken when it comes to incel camuflaged disrespect, and if you want to know I just came from succesfull date and have two tomorrow, had to cancel one, so probably when we would compere alive you would look like hardcore incel, no disrespect intended 😉.

And I did not say those are negative traits in men, those are desirable traits, just wanted to put attention that some of those attractive traits are showed by psychopaths by their design and have advantage in that regard like example being unreactive and cold in situations that call for it, etc... so maybe there is corellation, because healthy femmale is attracted to those traits, but also when it comes to objective reality fools are often too strong on language and too sure of themselves because they lack experience how the reality is ever changing and some women fall for that show like many man fall for appearences as realites but that is another topic.

There is a plenty research and surveys what is attractive to women and I agree there are many different people with different baggeges, some with traumas, experiences, different inner landscapes, stupidity, etc...that plays also a part.

And just to add when it comes to providing for women by having money, and to add looks and fame, it won t help you a lot in a long run, you ll only have access to more women with them, but without those masculine traits you won t keep women, you just can attract wrong kind of women that are out for money, so that is the case in many marriages when women cheat for example with a pool guy who lives with his mum while husband has a ton of money and the answer is simple she is not attracted to him because she never was or she lost attraction because he does not show those masculine traits. You can say those are immature but statistics do not lie and maybe you see too much rainbows where there are clouds.

Making 2 (or 3?) dates for the same day and then cancelling one is not something I would do. I would imagine the woman doesn't feel very good getting cancelled.
Sometimes there are circumstances you can not influence, and women do it all the time, some on purpose to test you if you are needy.
I may be wrong but you seem like old school guy but in today s modern day the things are different, man must put 50 times more effort then his grandad to get woman who is 20 times worse. And if you always put her needs on first place bad choice and see how you end up, do not hold women in high regard, they are just like you with their flaws and far from perfect, and man must earn their value and most women in modern society are given just based on their looks. You never ask a fish how to catch a fish but a fisherman.

Some dating books about female psyche and dating should suffice, so it is not only about psychopaths it is about women nature and what women are attracted to, and especially today in the west where the enviroment is especially toxic and women being much worse then men when it comes to loyality and promiscuity thanks to femminism, women "liberation" aka promiscuity, extreme left values and attack on masculinity, sexualization, social media where women get unlimited attention from numerous men(which is their fault also) and inflates their ego sky high and got them unlimited options and is reason why women in west break marriage in 70 per cent of cases and why only 10-30 per cent of marriages are healthy, non toxic ones.

Most women are attracted to dark triad traits, in the end we live in the sts world, so should take into account of that facts and inner state of most people.

First of women are attracted to traits like confidence, high internal value in other words, man with strong opinions and values, boldnes, then internal strength - emotional strength, man who are emotionally non reactive, indifferent, keep their cool, then preselection - if they see you have many girls around you or other girls are attracted to you, research showed that women are attracted more to man who are taken then those that are single, and the last thing is being a challenge - they are attracted to a man that is not too available, has other options, and that is not chasing them.

So when it comes to most man today in western world and broader many have low internal value and confidence, and many simp for women and change their beliefs if they have any to match women they are interested in so to get her to like him, if not at first then later in longer relationship or marriage, and they want to prove their value to women by telling her how much money they have, what they achieved, etc... that is all repulsive and they come as insecure.

Most people lack emotional control and are reactive as we know and it comes to women that those kind of men are not going to provide stable relationship under pressure so the women will test and many test unconsciously and other with intention or both to see if you are reactive, trying to push your buttons, some also do it to manipulate you and get from you what they want, that is many women are prone to emotional manipulation, for example crying to get you to react or feel guilty when there is no reason for that, so there is that saying women is stronger then king or emperor because she can get them to do her bidding.

Most men are today thought wrongly through their parents, movies and modern society, to put women on pedestal, treat her like princess, buy her gifts when you just met, treat her as a prize so that tells her you just met her and do not know her yet so you must like her because of her looks that is shallow and that you have no other options or both, and many man today are needy and make their life priority women or marriage and are always available on her whim to help her because they care for her, but too much availability, familiarity, going out of your goals and plans to satisfy women (her controlling you in other words) and no distance kills attraction.

As said most women are emotional and they mostly do not use logic and you can not reason with them when in emotional state, and someone who is predictable and stable becomes boring for women(especially those unstable with prior traumas) and they feel emotionally dead, so many, especially those with prior baggage will choose toxic relationship then stable ones because they feel more alive, and their current partner became to dependent on them, too invested, available, so you only have to polarise women emotions in a positive or negative way, and here are those of dark triad traits that are masters of it and have it so easy with women as research showed that they have much more partners. They do not lack confidence because they think all world revolves around them, they have no emotions so they are cold, they are challenge because they do not care, they are cold, and they only want power, that is women are drawn to man with social status, not so much to money but to man who can make money and provide for her and offspring(if they are not gold diggers), and to man who have ambition, and as said who have better social status, so you can get a picture why psychopats and similar degenerics.

Most women will tell you they want a nice guy, who is kind, etc.. but always look at their actions not for words because women will rationalize based on her feelings that someone has that traits based on her feelings not facts, and they are attracted more to "bad" guys that are just normal guys who are more direct and honest what they want, have their values they stick to no matter what, women is not a top priority in their life, ready to walk away when disrespected, ready to say no if they do not like something, while those nice guys come as dishonest and pretending so to get women to like him and are affraid to be rejected so are easily controlled.

Research also showed women think nice guys are easily manipulated and taken advantage off which is not good for survival.

Most women will deny what was written because it is mostly unconscious at their part, other won t say it because it does not sound nice, and small number is concious of it and will admit it if they are not judged for it.

So the point of whole story is that those with dark triad traits by their design are hacked into women sts biological nature.

The main topic of the thread gave you an opportunity to pour out everything you’ve been studying about pick-up artistry or pimp-like viewing and attitude towards women. You’re right, it was a bit off topic. But the reason you had to write it all is because that’s the framework you’re viewing the world through at the moment, and the fact your framework ‘kinda’ mapped onto something real (the topic of the thread), you couldn’t help but write about it.

There are truths in what you write, but they’re less general than you think. Just because it can be shown statistically that women are more ‘emotional’ than men, doesn’t mean that it’s a massive number more.

You denigrate simps because all they’re focused on is women, but I could do the same with you.

A lot of what you write is contradictory. However, like I said, there are some truths in it. And that’s how such ideologies snatch hold of you. And with the promise of a big reward, too!

The model you’re working from, Corvus, ticks enough boxes to be all any man will ever need in order to navigate reality and relationships, but there are deeper and more meaningful, more subtle and less black and white ways of seeing reality that make for a more deeply rewarding life experience.

If you’re happy with how it’s working out for you, then fair enough. Good luck with the dates. Just don’t kid yourself that your left-brained imposition of an incomplete representation of reality onto women and the world is the optimal way of navigating, because you’re going to miss out on a lot of potentially important info and experience that’s right in front of your face but which you can not see.

You denigrate simps because all they’re focused on is women, but I could do the same with you.
I am not, I have no problem being alone, I am good enough with me alone and spent most of my lived life on my own, and I know peace comes within not from external sources, and I have many other things in my life.
A lot of what you write is contradictory. However, like I said, there are some truths in it. And that’s how such ideologies snatch hold of you. And with the promise of a big reward, too!
I am not following any ideologies and I am not looking for any rewards.
The model you’re working from, Corvus, ticks enough boxes to be all any man will ever need in order to navigate reality and relationships, but there are deeper and more meaningful, more subtle and less black and white ways of seeing reality that make for a more deeply rewarding life experience.
There are and I am far from seeing it black and white but showing some not so nice facts of reality.
Corvus, I find your ideas about both men and women to be sexist. For me, I'm done with this conversation.
Lol, this reminds me of what tipycal lefties say when some hard facts are not so nice to their ears and no I am not sexist because think women are far better in some things then men.
You should share your thoughts on men and women with your dates
I think not because some facts could be hard to swalow.

Lol, this reminds me of what tipycal lefties say when some hard facts are not so nice to their ears and no I am not sexist because think women are far better in some things then men.
Your lack of respect for Sandra is in no way representative of the members of this forum. 2 of Sandra's books are on the recommended reading list, and I've read them and agree that they are must reads. I ask you to leave this thread and post in other threads, because this thread is about Sandra's book and I find that it is an honor to have Sandra interacting with the rest of us who treat her with respect.

if you want to know I just came from succesfull date and have two tomorrow, had to cancel one,
It sounds like women for you is not about relationships but about sex and about satisfying a hunger that you have at times just like hunger for food. In that way you are using women for sex just like some women will choose to do. In the above the entre was good and now you have already ordered the main course and the desert, hoping both to be satisfactory, while you cancelled the petit fours with the coffee. That whole game is not about seeing the other person as a human being with all the emotional, spiritual, intellectual complexies which is, but only with the aim of satisfying a hunger. It can easily lead to a shallow and sexist view of the other sex, whether male or female and it appears to have influenced you too in that way. What you have written so far contained a lot of generalizations and negativity, likely tainted by experiences which turned bad. Something to look at perhaps.
I am not, I have no problem being alone, I am good enough with me alone and spent most of my lived life on my own, and I know peace comes within not from external sources, and I have many other things in my life.
Not surprising as it looks more like you view women as objects to satisfy your primal hunger when it arises.

I think also what you have written Corvus, reinforces the importance of what Sandra Brown is writing about and perhaps some of those women who go out on dating sites would be well advised to read: How to Spot a dangerous man before you get involved, so that they would avoid becoming prey to a fisherman looking for a fish to satisfy his hunger. If I had a daughter I would advise her to read at least that book for starters.

Your lack of respect for Sandra is in no way representative of the members of this forum. 2 of Sandra's books are on the recommended reading list, and I've read them and agree that they are must reads. I ask you to leave this thread and post in other threads, because this thread is about Sandra's book and I find that it is an honor to have Sandra interacting with the rest of us who treat her with respect.

I agree with Hlat, Corvus. Your lack of ability to read social cues does not bode well for your success with women, or anyone for that matter. Please desist from posting any further in this thread or I will have the mods put you on moderation. You are certainly welcome to create your own thread about your views and see if anyone wishes to engage with you on the topic.

Back
Top Bottom