Is There an Ideal Way of Acting and Being in Male-Female Relationships?

@Jimmy Ssaz, what are you talking about and why are you talking about it in this thread?

@Corvus, it is obvious to anyone who reads what you write that you are angry at women. If you want to truly look at that and see where it comes from and what you can do about it, let's continue this conversation. If you don't want to, that's fine, but we are not interested in reading your fallacious men/women/relationships perspectives. And keep in mind that no matter how shallow you paint the women you date, I am pretty sure they will also see - like we do - your own shallowness and bitterness sooner than later. It's so noticeable and so unattractive!

Yeap, and what sottreader says.
I am sorry it is cultural and I use the best translator in the world (according to what the web says) my intervention was because of the topic of women, sometimes I am passionate because I have latin singing running in my veins.
You may think it is a salad but basically all the themes go together and kiss in a certain way the science with the spirituality the good and the bad the mathematics and the universe etc.
The street the river the trees with their leaves the nests the song of the wind the shore of the sea the hymn to the earth life itself is unleashed in an infinite dance one by one good and evil with the exquisite mystery of the Holy Grail.

🤣 Meanwhile, Jimmy Ssaz busts out the impromptu, stream-of-unconsciousness, avante garde word salad poetry. The General Law is keeping us entertained today! 😂

What Ryan said.

I didn't expect this thread to do much more than provide some practice for members and readers. It also helps admin to know who belongs here and who does not.

Jimmy, what you are talking about has nothing to do with the crux of the thread. Once you understand what that is, then maybe you can start giving advice. Take your time reading first before posting.
Corvus mentions that many men do not have the ability to "know" women and that women are emotional while many of these men are rational and gives examples of these differences then says that some books that talk about the female psyche are not enough says that it is not only about psychopaths in terms of the traits of attraction of a woman to that kind of people, says that what attracts women is influenced and conditioned (by this crazy world) because it tends to raise on the pedestal to women in an exaggerated way.
He says that women are attracted to married men or men who are surrounded by other women...as if they were as if they were extinct, so it is like an afrodiziaco for them, then he says that women are attracted to men with dark triad, that is, the lout, the hitter, etc. In short, in the unconscious they wish to have a man with those traits of the dark triad, so the other type of man, the good guy, is only a trump that has to pretend to be dishonest or "bad boy" so that women do not reject him.

I agree. I am ashamed that Sandra read what you wrote in a thread specifically concerned to discussions about her books about dangerous men.

Sandra wrote her books at a particular time in history. Recent 'progress' in the socio-cultural sphere as it relates to men and women (not to mention our own progress in knowledge) has changed the landscape to a point that, IMO, the discourse on "dangerous men" and the "traits of dangerous men" should be updated and modified.

you think badly of ALL women.

@Corvus are you surprised people are reacting the way they are? You literally insulted all women. 🤷

Sandra begins contributing highly meaningful dialogue to this forum and up pops Corvus with his repulsive, stereotypical pick-up artistry views on women.

it is obvious to anyone who reads what you write that you are angry at women.

Can someone show me where what Corvus wrote aligns with any of the above comments?

I agree. I am ashamed that Sandra read what you wrote in a thread specifically concerned to discussions about her books about dangerous men.

It was disrespectful and could perhaps even put her off any further interactions with this forum. That would be our loss! Badly done.
This reminds me, I need to order women who love psychopaths!

I think Corvus does what everyone else is doing today, labeling everything black and white and from the perspective of “eat or be eaten”. Completely separating himself from the problem and not seeing that he himself is part of perpetuating this problem. Your view on masculinity seems to be one of dominance and possession. Part of the negative view of western women being the way they are today is because our last 3 generations of men allowed this to happen through “good times man”. As long as men continue to view females as sex trophies, this cycle of insanity will continue. What’s interesting is that from my analysis, his “philosophy” seems to stem from a place of fear and insecurity, hence boasting about his multiple dates. Gimme a break man. I can do that right now by walking over to the nearest college party, that’s the problem.. naive girls are everywhere (such as there are men), that doesn’t make me more of a man, taking advantage of them and their time makes one more of a psycho. A predator.

Last edited:
I couldn't say that this intervention by Corvus is accurate because there is certainly a noise of bragging that borders on rudeness and disregard for the thread.
I find that exemplifying the psychopathic behaviors of men as a hook to have relationships with "healthy" women while complaining about women kept for money cheating on their husbands ...is not having a top down view on the problem therefore it furthers the mind control loop and feeds the division, then it is ironic because you seem not to have readthat is also the work that Sandra exposes, as I know it contributes nothing, just a sad opinion.

I may be wrong, but you sound like an old school guy, but nowadays things are different, the man has to try 50 times harder than his grandfather to get the woman to be 20 times worse. And if you always put her needs first, bad choice and see how you end up, don't hold women in high esteem, they are just like you with their flaws and far from perfect, and man must earn their worth and most women in modern society are given only based on their looks. You never ask a fish how to catch a fish but a fisherman.

Far and away this is the worst because it only denotes how little self worth he has in consideration of others.

Translated with DeepL

I wanted to reply firstly to other posts but as I saw this thread I feel that I need to write something. Don't you feel that even people on this forum started to be more stressed? It feels like arguing about truth without trying to make conversation. There are people here that stayed calm e.g. Joe and I think that his questions are good point to bring back this discussion to "knowledge". For me Corvus sounds like my old friend. My friend is very nice and smart man. He love almost everyone but he also got his own problems. He says similar words to Corvus because he was meeting those kind of people in his live. Now he's got wife and he's doing his best for her. Maybe Corvus was a little rude but hey it's about sharing our knowledge - let's talk about it first and try to understand what someone try to say. Right now it's look like "oh you were being rude to say those words here" but let's read his posts word after word. They are a little hard but reaction on them is far more harder for me. Personally when people are answering here on this forum in my problems thread even if I firstly don't agree with something I try to understand their point and I feel that they want to say something important - they really want to help me with their knowledge. Maybe it would be good to stop for a moment and think again what everyone in this thread want to say :-)

Can someone show me where what Corvus wrote aligns with any of the above comments?
I'm reading Corvus' posts here and I'm not seeing anything inherently sexist. I can see how it could be misconstrued as such or how one could read into it more than what was actually said. On top of that, Corvus' writing can sound a bit grating, but as we're both Croatian, I feel like I can retranslate his writing back to what his thoughts were and to me it sounds pretty much on point.

It's funny, I've been thinking a lot about this stuff lately. I became fascinated with certain podcasts on youtube that delve into this sort of matter from a "red pilled", conservative sort of angle. My wife actually got interested first and we had many discussions about the matter.

Boiled down to a sentence, it's all a big mess of misunderstandings and selfish, self-centered, narcissistic points of view.
It truly is a battle of the sexes and that seems to be exactly what's being promoted by the PTB.
In my opinion, what Corvus wrote about was none of that. He merely stated facts.
We have to remember that there are at least two levels of reality that we tend to speak of here. One is the mechanical world of ordinary life populated by people governed exclusively by their automatic and programmed desires, needs and wants. What Corvus wrote pretty much nails it in that regard.
The other reality is one that we strive for here, one where we have the opportunity to understand and integrate those programs into a framework of a higher order. One where we can direct those desires in accordance to an internal moral compass, ie, conscience or the voice of God.

These two worlds are completely separate and we cannot allow ourselves to impose our values on the general population. They don't want them and therefore we should not hold them to it.

The vast majority of men and women today want to play the game of status, "success", and ego boosting. They want to have "fun". They want a carefree, simple life where they don't have to think about anything deeper than which pair of shoes to buy and which Taylor Swift "song" they want to hear next.

I came to this realisation while watching these podcast and suddenly it hit me... these people have no higher power in their life. There's no purpose. It's all only what's directly presented to them.
It's a natural result of being fully immersed and indoctrinated into the materialistic world view. And I would say women in general are even more susceptible to this because of their inherent vulnerability, being physically weaker, living with the risk of unwanted pregnancy and having to take care of babies.

That's why the landscape today is pretty much exactly what Corvus has described.
I would not want to be part of the dating pool these days and I was very lucky to meet my wife through a friend 8 years ago. Even though we had our fair share of problems and a lot of growing up to do, we did it because we adhered to some higher principle that exists outside the world of materialist causes and effects.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of people exist just there and all of this is only to be expected.
I think if women need to be helped to learn to spot a dangerous man, so should men be helped to learn to spot a dangerous woman and Corvus actually struck a good balance between both sides, of you care actually read and understand his opening post.

For all of us here, if we're truly trying to live in accordance with the highest good, all of this stuff barely even applies.
There are much better heuristics that we can apply to life, such as...
if your prospective partner seriously holds materialistic viewpoints, steer clear. If they tend to disregard compassion, empathy and external considering in favor of cold calculating "logic and reason", steer clear.
I think all of us knows what to look for by now.
My two cents. Disclaimer: This was stream of consciousness, so I might disagree with myself on a point or two later on but I'm happy to post it as is and I stand by it.

I wanted to reply firstly to other posts but as I saw this thread I feel that I need to write something. Don't you feel that even people on this forum started to be more stressed? It feels like arguing about truth without trying to make conversation. There are people here that stayed calm e.g. Joe and I think that his questions are good point to bring back this discussion to "knowledge". For me Corvus sounds like my old friend. My friend is very nice and smart man. He love almost everyone but he also got his own problems. He says similar words to Corvus because he was meeting those kind of people in his live. Now he's got wife and he's doing his best for her. Maybe Corvus was a little rude but hey it's about sharing our knowledge - let's talk about it first and try to understand what someone try to say. Right now it's look like "oh you were being rude to say those words here" but let's read his posts word after word. They are a little hard but reaction on them is far more harder for me. Personally when people are answering here on this forum in my problems thread even if I firstly don't agree with something I try to understand their point and I feel that they want to say something important - they really want to help me with their knowledge. Maybe it would be good to stop for a moment and think again what everyone in this thread want to say :-)
That's right I think the same thing apologies to Corvus I'm very sorry for having written many things that I didn't think well and regarding Laura I'm sorry don't be so harsh look when I wrote about eye color and wavy hair I was indirectly referring to you but only because I imagined how you would look young 🥰.

Some dating books about female psyche and dating should suffice, so it is not only about psychopaths it is about women nature and what women are attracted to, and especially today in the west where the enviroment is especially toxic and women being much worse then men when it comes to loyality and promiscuity thanks to femminism, women "liberation" aka promiscuity, extreme left values and attack on masculinity, sexualization, social media where women get unlimited attention from numerous men(which is their fault also) and inflates their ego sky high and got them unlimited options and is reason why women in west break marriage in 70 per cent of cases and why only 10-30 per cent of marriages are healthy, non toxic ones.

@Joe I'm pulling together some examples

Out of curiosity, are women much worse than men when it comes to promiscuity?

"Women get unlimited attention from numerous men." Feels like a statement that needs to be shown to be true.

Most women are attracted to dark triad traits, in the end we live in the sts world, so should take into account of that facts and inner state of most people.
"Most" implies the majority. If we are going to make such a generalisation them surely we need some evidence to back it up?

I'd consider the above an incorrect assertion without some sort of evidence to show it being true?

As said most women are emotional and they mostly do not use logic
"Do not use logic". Surely a generalisation?

I'd say corvus painted a very broad brush that aligns with the shallow low value space of social media but doesn't translate too well to real life, real people and real experiences. Ultimately there is a lot of grey and nuance in real life experiences and people don't tend to fit too nicely into stereotypes or how social media says things are.

Personally, what I know is
  • People have dreams / goals. Things they want to achieve and that includes women
  • People tend to want the best for themselves - in attraction, men would want the most beautiful woman who loves him unconditionally and a woman would want a good / secure provider who is not only well established in the material world but also has emotional and spiritual stability. @Corvus didn't say how men can be ruthless in their demands on what they expect from women so in my view he's only showing one side of the equation especially when we decide to descend into the depths of social media and the values therein.
I mean, here is a good example of a man being an absolute twat to a woman

In conclusion, I still stand by my assessment that his post
  • Generalised too much
  • Assumed the worst in women
  • Was a reflection of the values of social media and the shallowness inherent in extreme materialistic culture
  • Gave men a free pass
  • Could be construed as offensive to women given some of the sweeping statements he made.
Happy to talk facts rather than opinions. The onus is on the person making the claims to prove their position and so it's over to @Corvus to I suppose demonstrate the "truthness" of his statements and allegations.

Back
Top Bottom