Is There an Ideal Way of Acting and Being in Male-Female Relationships?

It probably fits here to recall that we are not in control and there is some kind of breeding program in effect to which not even advanced souls are immune. (See Tonatha/Mary). To what extent this applies to all of us is anyone’s guess. It is also an open question as to the mechanics of this process. It’s not like STO to manipulate hook ups but they still may be whispering in people’s ears about the possibilities that come down the pike. So I think this has the potential to impact the nature of the relationships we end up in which forms the landscape of the individual dances we find ourselves in. To think we are being objective when it comes to analyzing relationships and making generalizations about the sexes may be a dump truck full of hubris.

I hope that this way of thinking from Zombiland fades quickly before contaminating the entire population of the old world. It's already spreading, I'm well aware, but to what extent?

This short video is not part of the documentary but it is a good overview of what you will find there. The stupidity and confusion of the thinking of young people today.

It probably fits here to recall that we are not in control and there is some kind of breeding program in effect to which not even advanced souls are immune. (See Tonatha/Mary). To what extent this applies to all of us is anyone’s guess. It is also an open question as to the mechanics of this process. It’s not like STO to manipulate hook ups but they still may be whispering in people’s ears about the possibilities that come down the pike. So I think this has the potential to impact the nature of the relationships we end up in which forms the landscape of the individual dances we find ourselves in. To think we are being objective when it comes to analyzing relationships and making generalizations about the sexes may be a dump truck full of hubris.

IMO this is too pessimistic. Just because we can't get the full picture of 3D relationships doesn't mean we have no idea of what works and what doesn't.

Hubris is defined as excessive pride or self-confidence. So it doesn't preclude a sort of healthy self-confidence that we're doing the best we can with what information we have. I wouldn't say it's a dump-truck full of hubris to gather data from social behaviour studies, hard-learned life lessons, various authors and C's sessions and then discuss things, network, and keep on asking the question of how to love right in 3D.

Our info set includes stuff like alien breeding programs from David Jacobs and/or mind manipulation as seen in Karla Turner's Masquerade of Angels. But I think that the discussion here goes a long way to deal with the 3D manifestations of 4D manipulations. It's a matter of being aware and not allowing ponerized cultural expectations or unconscious drives - installed by aliens or not - to totally condition our search for a partner, or our current relationship itself if we've found them. And if we are in a relationship, there's the constant balancing-act of giving what is asked to our significant other, and being willing to sacrifice what 'it' wants in service of the other person, etc. In short, to continue to deprogram ourselves.

I think our non-objectivity or incompleteness is built in to the framework of this school. In 3D one of the main things to contend with is that we don't have the full picture of anything at all. But we can still strive! In large part because it's fun to learn.

Luckily our not-knowing is the starting point of both humility and wisdom. Not-knowing also creates an opportunity to exercise faith - to do the best we can with the information we have, and then trusting in ourselves in the future to bridge the gap. I don't think that means that any striving towards becoming more objective can be called hubris... in becoming more objective, it's more like we're gaining more knowledge, and therefore gathering more light, and therefore becoming more loving, more able to love and be loved.

IMO this is too pessimistic. Just because we can't get the full picture of 3D relationships doesn't mean we have no idea of what works and what doesn't.

Hubris is defined as excessive pride or self-confidence. So it doesn't preclude a sort of healthy self-confidence that we're doing the best we can with what information we have. I wouldn't say it's a dump-truck full of hubris to gather data from social behaviour studies, hard-learned life lessons, various authors and C's sessions and then discuss things, network, and keep on asking the question of how to love right in 3D.

Our info set includes stuff like alien breeding programs from David Jacobs and/or mind manipulation as seen in Karla Turner's Masquerade of Angels. But I think that the discussion here goes a long way to deal with the 3D manifestations of 4D manipulations. It's a matter of being aware and not allowing ponerized cultural expectations or unconscious drives - installed by aliens or not - to totally condition our search for a partner, or our current relationship itself if we've found them. And if we are in a relationship, there's the constant balancing-act of giving what is asked to our significant other, and being willing to sacrifice what 'it' wants in service of the other person, etc. In short, to continue to deprogram ourselves.

I think our non-objectivity or incompleteness is built in to the framework of this school. In 3D one of the main things to contend with is that we don't have the full picture of anything at all. But we can still strive! In large part because it's fun to learn.

Luckily our not-knowing is the starting point of both humility and wisdom. Not-knowing also creates an opportunity to exercise faith - to do the best we can with the information we have, and then trusting in ourselves in the future to bridge the gap. I don't think that means that any striving towards becoming more objective can be called hubris... in becoming more objective, it's more like we're gaining more knowledge, and therefore gathering more light, and therefore becoming more loving, more able to love and be loved.
Yeah - all good stuff.

All I am meaning to say is that there is potentially more going on that meets the eye when it comes to who we get involved with and generally we don't stop to think there may be unseen manipulation of our choices. Yes, with awareness we can navigate this, but sometimes this awareness comes after the fact. I don't think it is pessimism, just realism. The hubris is in thinking we are immune from the unseen manipulations that may be going on in our lives. It is not hubris to think we can increase our objectivity; it is only hubris if we think we are totally in control of what is going on and we see clearly. It is like taking into account the reading error of our machine, as Gurdjieff put it.

People may wonder "oh why did I ever get involved with so-and-so" or, "why am I in this relationship?" Yes, it is all just lessons. The tendency is to view it as karma, or a mistake, or a blessing or whatever, but if we think there is no unseen hand nudging us, we may miss a piece of the puzzle. I brought it up because, usually, I don't think this way either. It just occurred to me in a fresh manner and I thought I'd share it. Sometimes we get involved with "a difficult person" to face the issues we need to face in order to grow.

What if there is a 4D manipulator saying "Hm, who would be the perfect person to dampen this person's FRV; let's have them desire each other!" Everybody is somebody (nobody is a nobody) deserving of this special attention from our 'friends' on high. So that is a constant challenge, to free ourselves from, especially if we have a karmic commitment to that person.

I am not commenting on what works and what doesn't. Workability happens within a context that should, ideally, be consciously created. The realization, manifestation and application of ideal acting and being in relationships is... hit and miss. I think that is objective. So why is it hit and miss? Either I am not acting and being perfectly or I am completely missing the boat in some way. Or it's a lost cause. (and there you can say I am pessimistic. But it is realistic to assume there is always going to be another land mine to step on. LOL that's life!)

I think it comes down to communication. Errors and misunderstandings are inevitable. "Ideal" behavior can't avoid this. Is that pessimistic? What matters is not avoiding the SNAFU's, but, how we handle the breakdowns. (and the strategies we develop to do this in our relationships) I think that is where the rubber meets the road.

Back
Top Bottom