Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

This short clip is at the same time horrible and disgusting but also much "eye opening" of the methods of the most moral army in the world. I translate the following post of this TG channel which describes the clip :

The Palestinians from Gaza rushed to the water tanks to draw what was left in them, so they gathered around the water pipe to fill their gallons with the remaining water available. Israel took advantage of their gathering there and killed them all with a missile launched from a plane flying directly over them. Broadcast this clip so that people know about the barbarity and aggression of the Zionists. Does anyone still believe in the existence of international law and universal human rights? Do we still believe that the West favours democracy and humanity?

:barf:
I read somewhere that this video is taken from Soudan, but I do not remember where. The question is if Gaza have this type of water pipe?

This is a pretty good (though long) summary of the situation in the ME. Things are, indeed, getting Biblical.

This is a pretty good (though long) summary of the situation in the ME. Things are, indeed, getting Biblical.

Simplicus often informs Alexander Mercouris’ takes on the Duran channels. I too find his commentary among the very best and insightful. Thanks for sharing it KC.

I read somewhere that this video is taken from Soudan, but I do not remember where. The question is if Gaza have this type of water pipe?
I searched more about. Did not find other information on TG then searched on twitter. Finally found this tweet which links to the same (extended/longer) clip posted on FBook visibly the 12th October (link) - It would be a fuel depot in Sudan. Thus yes, it looks like being a (unfortunately counterproductive) fake information. At this date (12/10) it was just at begin of the hostilities, but also, in this longer clip you can see the important smoke and burning after the bomb exploded. Even if we are here to debunk the truth from the false, i do not much like when i post a fake news :shock:- let's say that it's part of the job (but i still do not like it ^^)

Ridiculous, they really think we are stupid and we are going to side with them because they use the "patch".
We will wear these stars until you condemn the atrocities and demand the immediate release of the hostages.”

No comment …​
In case you don’t know the meaning, Germans in 1941 by law made all Jews wear one.​
20231030_191753.jpg
Nazis with Israeli skin​

Hamas announces the repulsion of two Israeli tanks from Gaza:

At the latest UNSC meeting the Israeli representative and his staff put on yellow stars of David. Edit: just saw Puma’s post of the same.

1698715253300.png

Not sure if this has been posted here yet or not, but I wanted to share it with you all, Russia called it out exactly as it is, including a mention of the US and Israel having plans to exterminate the population. No gloves, bravo!

Russia at the UN: "A humanitarian catastrophe of biblical scope is unfolding in Gaza"

According to Vasily Nebenzia, Israel "openly ignores the views of the vast majority of UN members, including many Western countries, on the need to end the violence."

"A humanitarian catastrophe of biblical scope is unfolding in the West Bank and Gaza Strip," Russian Permanent Representative to the UN Vasily Nebenzia said Monday at a meeting of the UN Security Council.

According to the diplomat, Israel "blatantly ignores the views of the vast majority of UN members, including many Western countries, on the need to end the violence." In addition, Nebenzia accused the U.S. of the fact that the UN Security Council is "paralyzed" and "has not yet managed to adopt a resolution with the urgent demand for a ceasefire."

On the contrary, the US and Israel have plans to "exterminate" the population of the Gaza Strip or expel it from their territory, as well as to assimilate the rest of the Palestinian population into Israel in order to "solve the Palestinian question,
" the Russian representative stressed.

"The time of half-measures [...] It's over. Humanitarian pauses won't help. Humanitarian aid cannot be provided in the midst of hostilities on the ground," he stressed. "Today, the priority task of the international community is to stop the bloodshed, minimize the damage to the civilian population and reorient the situation towards the political-diplomatic dimension," Nebenzia said.

To achieve this goal, a process of negotiations between Palestinians and Israelis must be relaunched in order to resolve the conflict on the basis of the 'two-state solution', with an independent Palestinian state on the 1967 borders, with East Jerusalem as its capital, and peaceful coexistence with Israel, he added.

No gloves, bravo!
That's what Putin said yesterday.
Putin: in the Middle East, they take revenge on the principle of collective responsibility
Putin: the terrible events taking place now in Gaza cannot be justified in any way

NOVO-OGAREVO, October 30 — RIA Novosti. It is impossible to find an excuse for the events unfolding now in the Gaza Strip, Russian President Vladimir Putin said at a meeting on the situation in Dagestan.
"The terrible events that are happening now in the Gaza Strip, when hundreds of thousands of innocent people are being indiscriminately killed, who simply have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide from the bombing, cannot be justified by anything," the Russian leader said.

He recalled that the escalation of the conflict in the Middle East began with a terrorist attack on civilians of Israel and other countries on the territory of the Jewish state.
At the same time, the President stressed, instead of punishing criminals and terrorists, revenge on the principle of collective responsibility followed.
Путин: на Ближнем Востоке мстят по принципу коллективной ответственности

Not sure if this has been posted here yet or not, but I wanted to share it with you all, Russia called it out exactly as it is, including a mention of the US and Israel having plans to exterminate the population. No gloves, bravo!
I'd like to see this taken a step further and have Russia and China and many other countries calling for sanctions against Israel. Even if they get vetoed by the US, it will add both diplomatic and political pressure to the US and Israel and wake more people up to just how psychopathic Israel is.

I'd like to see this taken a step further and have Russia and China and many other countries calling for sanctions against Israel. Even if they get vetoed by the US, it will add both diplomatic and political pressure to the US and Israel and wake more people up to just how psychopathic Israel is.
I disagree. Regardless of whether it is Israel or not, it would be wrong to call for sanctions from Russia. Russia, itself being under all kinds of sanctions (from hell, the economy in tatters and other nonsense), declaring the illegality of such actions and trying in every way to overcome their consequences, will itself call for this, thereby, albeit indirectly, recognizing the legality of what it is fighting. It is as for Russia, the situation with China may be different.

Не согласен. Безотносительно Израиль это или не Израиль, но призывать к санкциям со стороны России было бы неправильно. Россия, сама находясь под всеми видами санкций (из ада, экономика в клочья и прочая чушь), заявляя о незаконности таких действий и всеми способами пытаясь преодолеть их последствия, сама будет призывать к этому, тем самым, пусть и косвенно признает законность того, с чем сама борется. Это что касается России, с Китаем возможно другая ситуация.

I disagree. Regardless of whether it is Israel or not, it would be wrong to call for sanctions from Russia. Russia, itself being under all kinds of sanctions (from hell, the economy in tatters and other nonsense), declaring the illegality of such actions and trying in every way to overcome their consequences, will itself call for this, thereby, albeit indirectly, recognizing the legality of what it is fighting. It is as for Russia, the situation with China may be different.
I see your point, but as I understand it, Russia is not under any international/UN sanctions, just state-level sanctions of the US and its vassals. Unfair they may be, and possibly illegal in certain cases (freezing of assets etc), they are not the result of UN decisions, which are implemented under a different legal framework. As I said, although the US would certainly veto them, the very discussion would put even greater pressure on Israel and undoubtably provoke reactions that would wake more people up to just how pathological that country is. I think there would also be a grim irony in Russia calling for such sanctions as well; it would be like throwing the west's hypocrisy back in their faces.

Holy quacamole, the people in those video clips are batshit-crazy! Watching these lunatics preach their psychopathic nonsense makes me angry. :curse:

Back
Top Bottom