Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

FYI this Mario Nawfal guy seems like a shady character. He ran a very shiny crypto company that turned out to be a front for many pump-and-dump scams; there's also allegations of embezzling & not paying employees; scrubbing evidence from the internet & misrepresentation; and he's on video advocating impersonation as a tactic to trick other companies to give over info.

So all that said, what's in it for him, I wonder, to become a commentator on this conflict? Is he a reliable source?
People on social media are rarely 'sources'. They are almost all transmitters and amplifiers of information. Nawfal is useful as such, but, unless you yourself know the topic well and can make a quick judgment, you would have to check almost everything he claims before relying on it as 'fact'.

Mrs. Killary Clinton explains the policy of bombing Gaza mercilessly
"Those who are asking for a ceasefire now do not understand Hamas. This will be a great gift for them, they will use the time to rearm against Israel."

In the meantime, the Israeli machine is in charge of demolishing what was left standing after the bombing. Lest Hamas reoccupy it.

Israel is creating a generation of Arabs who will hate them and seek revenge in one way or another.

Outstanding overview by Brian Berletic, first of the current situation on the ground in Gaza and then moving onto the background to the ongoing 20+ year US war against the Middle East, and in particular the long term plan to finally provoke Iran into giving it a media manipulated reason for the US to attack, aka same basic strategy used on Russia with regard to Ukraine. Recommended viewing to the end from start point below.

- Israel continues air and ground attacks on Gaza, compounding a growing humanitarian catastrophe;

- US policymakers since at least as early as 2009 planned to provoke Iran into a conflict either directly or by proxy through Israel;

- The US is citing drone and rocket attacks on illegal US military bases in Syria and Iraq as a pretext to deploy anti-aircraft and anti-missile systems designed to down entirely different types of threats;

- It is clear that as the US had planned in 2009, Washington and its Israeli allies are preparing the battlefield ahead of a deliberate effort to goad Iran and its allies into a wider conflict;

- The US is fighting a 3 front proxy war through Ukraine in Eastern Europe against Russia, Israel in the Middle East against Iran, and Taiwan against the rest of China in Asia;

- With Iran’s role in supporting Russia’s successful military operation in Ukraine, the US has added incentive to eliminate Iran as a Russian-Chinese ally;

- The Middle East was transforming in favor of multipolarism with the US clearly attempting to disrupt the process by introducing widespread conflict;

- The US may feel the best possibility of success exists in the Middle East as its proxy war in Ukraine unravels and China’s military capabilities continue to close the gap between itself and US capabilities;

I've attached below a PDF of the influential 2009 Brookings Institute policy document that Brian covers and which outlines all the various ways it suggests the US can engineer war with Iran. Pure think tank psycho-pathology.

I think it is good to always keep the map below in mind. The US is at war with the whole world, including its own population - as indicated by the 6 strategic campaign theatres that the Pentagon breaks the entire globe up into. The US of course is also a theatre of war - as witnessed by how US.NORTH.COM attacked the United States in 2001. It is also worth noting how the Middle East is US.CENT.COM - says it all really.

UntitledCON7 (2).jpg

Attachments

• 06_iran_strategy.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
@Evan "please give me a link to the quote"

Minute 21 of this video Mcgregor says "we do know that Hamas as well as Hezbollah have positions in Mexico".

Well that’s disappointing

That isn’t really surprising in my book. It was clear (well before the latest happenings ) that McGregor is a big slacker for Israel and what it does.

Les petits dictateurs sont très très lâches !
Netanyahu et son épouse ont décampé vers un manoir de luxe doté d'un profond bunker nucléaire.
Ils attendent quoi les Israéliens pour destituer ce criminel de guerre ?
View attachment 84403
The little dictators are very, very cowardly!Netanyahu and his wife decamped to a luxury mansion with a deep nuclear bunker.What are the Israelis waiting for to dismiss this war criminal?
Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and wife decamped to luxury mansion
Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara are currently hunkered down in a gated mansion in a Jerusalem, owned by US billionaire Simon Falic, which comes with high-level security

US billionaire Simon Falic

These sons of bitches are betting on the region so that nothing can disrupt the genocide.😞

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231030_082813.jpg
    Screenshot_20231030_082813.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 12
Problem is that many would believe it, and several people are already eager to "preemptively" attack Mexican cartels. Let’s how this evolve.

"The demise of the USA has to come from within" said El Salvador president.

That's why they want an external enemy, so that people don't realize that their deadly enemy is within and at the top. The US blames Mexico for the havoc that fentanyl creates in the population, but does not look at BIG PHARMA that created the problem in the first place. Now they come to tell us the fairy tale that terrorists train in Mexico? A pretext to bomb Mexico as Dr. Alfredo Jalife said, they want to "balkanize" us to obtain natural resources.
El Salvador President Nayib Bukele with Tucker Carlson

"The demise of the USA has to come from within. No external enemy can cause so much damage as an internal operation."

"I am from a 3rd world country and I see cities in the US where I wouldn't want to live now. When you see cities in the US eroding so fast, this has to be by design."

The real "Suny and Shia Muslims", the masterminds behind this whole mess in Middle East are in the White House and are tools of Zionism.​

I will make some comments, removing C's quotes you attached. What does this picture even means?
  • Hope will come over the ruins (one wing in one picture which is useless or two wings in another picture which is fine). Hope for Whom? What form this Hope takes? There are MANY ways to interpret it.
    • Hope for Whom? the Palestinian Victims or Psychopathic Zionists who interpret what is written in 2400 year old texts in Egypt as a literal truth that is valid for the current situation and hope erase Palestine and create greater Israel.
      • If it is for Palestinian victims, Israel will get destroyed because of the Arab pushback, over which they will rebuild.
      • If it is for Psychopathic Zionists, who is rooting for fulfillment of so-called Prophecy, they will get their own land of "Israel"
If Artificial Intelligence is based on data that is fed to it ( i.e. Prophecy fulfillment of greater Israel, larger netizen's feelings) , it can still Garbage In, Garbage Out (GIGO).

I understand you put C's comments as a interpretation to what AI picture picture. I was NOT willing to attribute knowledge of non-linear dynamics of the Universal balance C's mention to the "Artificial intelligence". Even if it is netizens' Hopes depicted as a little angel, it is just a Hope or unconscious bias. Yes, one can argue that Universe will react to people's hopes and that is what AI is depicting. May be , May be not. It is in these gray areas that "confusion, diffusion, drain of energy" happens.

What I am trying to say is texts or images can be interpreted many ways according to the observers. For infotainment, that is fine.
Good of you to ask. This note was almost a consequence of the previous news I posted about the "art scene."
I was not looking for texts for the image. Nor in any way image for texts I want to make that clear.

My intention was very neutral with respect to the image of AI, personally I do not feel identified but the interest I saw and why I put it is that there is a register -information- that is producing reality from different points of view, whether one likes it or not.
The texts quoted from the sessions are more related to the discomfort that all this drama produces and in particular that some people have of extreme" as well as a reminder to all of the stoic way in which one should behave in the face of such overwhelming situations.

Of course one can make a personal link between the text and the image and from my perception it is something like a kind of split function, which I interpret as an inorganic reality and an organic reality.
If there was an intention in this note was just to reevaluate a position in front of the current facts (renew) where I have seen a lot of drama (or die) and to make active our free will to be closer to the truth, that is to distinguish the true from the false no matter if it comes in a nice box with angel wings. So let everyone choose and make their own interpretation.

That isn’t really surprising in my book. It was clear (well before the latest happenings ) that McGregor is a big slacker for Israel and what it does.
I look the definition of slacker and I still not understand what you mean by it. Do you mean that McGregor is pro-Israel? O do not know exactly about Israel?
Thanks for answer. :flowers:

I look the definition of slacker and I still not understand what you mean by it. Do you mean that McGregor is pro-Israel? O do not know exactly about Israel?
Thanks for answer. :flowers:
Not that he's necessarily pro-Israel (unless someone has clear evidence of such?), but simply that he's repeating dubious claims - probably of Israeli origin - that 'Hezbollah' is poised to 'commit 9/11s' in American cities. I first heard this nonsense from Laura Loomer, an American Jew who is definitely pro-Israel.

Richard Medhurst provides important re-framing (from the western POV) of what's happening in the Mid-East: it's not "the US and Israel versus Iran-backed militias." It's the US and Israel versus the self-styled 'Axis of Resistance'.

Yes, this includes Iranian military and ideological support, but they're run and staffed by Iraqi, Syrian, Lebanese and Yemeni fighters committed to ousting US colonial/military presence from the entire region.

This complements what we discussed in our latest NewsReal: although the situation in the Mid-East could well 'blow up' - specifically, that conventional, direct war could break out between state actors like the US and Israeli armies and Iran - what's happening so far, and what will probably continue for some time to come, is an increase in the 'low-intensity conflict' that has been underway for some years already: 'resistance militias' in Iraq and Syria (Popular Mobilization Forces, co-founded by Soleimani), the Houthis in Yemen, and Hezbollah in Lebanon taking 'pot-shots' at Israeli, US and Saudi military positions.

Can they succeed in their goal of driving the American military out of the Mid-East? Well, the US 'answered' by massively increasing its military presence there in recent weeks...

Wishful thinking "yield positive and long term strategic results"

It was never about Hamas but the last phase of Greater Israel.

Verified document from Israeli Ministry of Intelligence on October 13 suggests forced displacement of Gaza civilians to Egypt would "yield positive and long term strategic results"

The advisory document envisions a three stage process including the establishment of tent cities in Sinai and opening of humanitarian corridor, followed by construction of cities in northerm Sinai from which there would be no return #Gaza

Not that he's necessarily pro-Israel (unless someone has clear evidence of such?), but simply that he's repeating dubious claims - probably of Israeli origin - that 'Hezbollah' is poised to 'commit 9/11s' in American cities. I first heard this nonsense from Laura Loomer, an American Jew who is definitely pro-Israel.
Thank you, Niall!

Back
Top Bottom