Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

'"Waning superiority": Why am I feeling that the US and Israel are distancing themselves from the world?'

3 Nov, 2023

4 Nov, 2023

Because eventually every narcissist realizes that the world is leaving them.

I know this Cs say “Enjoy the show”, but even the first people seeing Star Wars films in theaters booed the Emperor and occasionally shouted “You suck!” when he was revealed. It was part of the experience. And the Emperor appears to have revealed himself quite clearly in this episode. Even the Galactic Federation wants nothing to do with this snake. So yeah, I’ll boo and throw popcorn at the screen, and remember to laugh (because you must). Benjamin means “Son of the right hand”, so it’s really a matter of which hand to give him the finger with.🖕

'"Waning superiority": Why am I feeling that the US and Israel are distancing themselves from the world?'

3 Nov, 2023

4 Nov, 2023

Let them be careful what they say and to whom they say it, because these beasts no longer feel fear of anyone or anything. The Zionist-psychopathic lunatics are in the mode of killing and destroying everything around them and attacking anyone who disagrees with them, as their perspective changes and everything slowly slips out of their hands. They are not fit for rehabilitation and treatment, the Universe said, they are fit for disposal. And as he said so he did! It's only a matter of time.

Video-Transcript

A view on Israel’s “Segregationist Apartheid Regime”​

the author and journalist Ta-Nehisi Coates, this summer, he spoke at a literary festival in the West Bank that connected the Palestinian struggle with decolonization struggles around the world. In Ramallah, he opened his remarks with a comparison between the struggle of African Americans and Palestinians.
“The most shocking thing about my time over there was how uncomplicated it actually is,” says Coates, who calls segregation in Palestine and Israel “evil.”

The IDF bombed the Palestinian Al-Azhar University in Gaza​

The Israeli aviation destroyed the building of the Palestinian Al-Azhar University, founded in 1991, in the administrative center of the Gaza Strip. At least 12 deaths and more than 50 wounded are currently reported, but an unknown number of casualties from the Israeli strike appear to remain under the rubble.

BREAKING:

🇮🇱🇱🇧🇵🇸Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Galant warned Hezbollah Secretary General Sayed Hassan Nasrallah today not to "make a mistake" by getting involved in the war.

He went on to say that "we are not interested in entering the war in the north, but we are ready for any task."

Gallant said: "If Nasrallah gets it wrong, he will seal the fate of Lebanon."

Fear of 2 fronts

Hezbollah responds

HEZBOLLAH DEPLOYS 'BURKAN' MISSILE FOR THE FIRST TIME | MORE DETAILS

An explosion believed to have been caused by a "Burkan" Rocket from Hezbollah has just occurred.

This is the first instance of Hezbollah utilizing this particular weapon in this war.

Here’s more info:

- It was created by Hezbollah.
- Its range varies from 500 meters to 2000 meters.
- The missile is aptly nicknamed "volcano" due to its power.
- It carries explosive warheads weighing hundreds of kilograms.
- Its substantial warhead can be loaded with various materials.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
Choosing between Hamas and the Israeli Defense Forces is a false choice. The side we should be on is the side of innocent civilians, regardless of where they live. Only by being against war will we stand against the correct enemy because, ultimately, most if not all wars are fought for the benefit of central bankers and their globalist allies
Those who side with warmongers choose enslavement and the destruction of mankind, as the sabre rattling in the Middle East is a tool to further centralize power and control over the global population
The next action item in the globalist takeover includes a cyberattack on the banks before the end of next year. The cyberattack will destroy the current banking system and usher in programmable central bank digital currencies and eliminate privacy online, requiring everyone to have a digital identification tied to their ISP
All online activity will be surveilled and analyzed by artificial intelligence, and the data used to prevent crime before it happens. Thought-crimes will also have ramifications, potentially resulting in the seizure of private property and/or removal of “privileges” previously understood as human rights
Everyone must now choose between enslavement or freedom. Not making a conscious choice is itself a choice. If you choose freedom, you need to make plans for how to exist outside the slave system being put into place and support Big Tech alternatives that offer complete privacy.

Divide and Conquer
As noted by Webb, the string-pullers always seek to divide people using emotional appeals, and this situation is a classic case of that. Are you with Hamas, or with the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF)? It’s a false choice. The side we should be on is the side of innocent civilians, regardless of where they live. "We should just step off the chessboard and stop playing their game," she says.

Indeed, only by being against war will we stand against the correct enemy because, ultimately, most if not all wars are fought for the benefit of central bankers and their globalist allies, not for the benefit of nations, humanitarian or democratic causes. As noted by Webb:

"Half the population of Gaza are children under the age of 18 [i.e., below voting age and did not vote Hamas into power], so promoting the carpet bombing of that [area] and the refusal to let humanitarian aid in ... there's no celebrating that."

Webb also points out there’s virtually no chance the Israeli forces did not see the October 7, 2023, attack coming. "It's just absurd that they wouldn't have been able to know that was going to happen in advance," Webb says, "and there are IDF veterans and Israelis that definitely are no friends of Palestine or Hamas that are saying that's the case."

‘Israel’s 9/11’
Israel referring to that attack as "Israel’s 9/11" could be another tipoff.

"If you're familiar with the realities of 9/11, there's only a few possibilities there. Either it was intentionally done by intelligence agencies, or it was allowed to happen by intelligence agencies," Webb says.

"So, I think we can assume that similar possibilities may have happened here with Israel, because before all of this happened, Netanyahu was facing major issues domestically, a huge amount of protests against him, major efforts to remove him from power."

As noted by Bent, 9/11 ushered in the Patriot Act (which had clearly been written and was waiting in the wings for just the right moment) that "led to the dystopian hellscape that we're currently living in, and it's just mindboggling that people can't [recognize] the pattern ... It’s the same playbook all over again."

Indeed, the similarities are striking. The main difference is that we now have hindsight we didn’t have in 2001. Today, the ramifications of the Patriot Act have become clear, and as The Great Reset agenda moves forward, we can see how important the implementation of the Patriot Act was to that agenda.

During the COVID pandemic, the globalist cabal began to reveal its true intentions like never before. Many of the players ceased to even pretend that it’s about anything other than the subjugation of the masses.

Since we now know the aim of the globalists is to enslave humanity within a technocratic, transhumanist dystopia where everything we say and do is known by the government and can be used against us, we ought to be very wary about encouraging a war that can then be used to justify a global kind of Patriot Act.

Coming Soon: Cyberattack on the Banks?
Webb segues into the next action item in the globalist takeover, which appears to include a cyberattack on the banks sometime before the end of next year.

Attachments

• artificial-intelligence-powered-tyranny-pdf.pdf
    311.3 KB · Views: 3
Arab unity is a MYTH...
And now those same Arab leaders want us to believe that they are the champions of the Palestinian cause.... unity my xss.

Every day they confirm it

A meeting of the foreign ministers of Jordan, Egypt, Qatar, the UAE and Saudi Arabia with the US Secretary of State started in Amman .

The issue of a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip will be discussed. But something suggests that they will listen to US proposals to support Israel in this conflict.

Today Erdogan said, "Completely severing ties with Israel isn’t possible, especially in international diplomacy."

Protests

+ London pro-Palestine protesters call out UK government
For a fourth week in a row, tens of thousands of protesters took to the streets of London to call for an end to Israel's bombardment of Gaza. "[We're calling for a ceasefire," Catherine, a protester from the English town of Stevenage, told Middle East Eye in London's Trafalgar Square.

+Tens of thousands rally in Washington DC calling for ceasefire
Dubbed the National March on Washington, it brought together hundreds of organisations from around the country, who organised buses, flights, and trains to get protesters into the US capital.
"We’re here to tell the world that what's going on in Israel in no way represents Jewish people,” Moshe, an Orthodox Jewish man who travelled from New York to attend the protest, told Middle East Eye.

+Israeli protesters gather outside Netanyahu's home in Jerusalem
Israeli protesters have gathered outside Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's official residence in Jerusalem, calling on him to resign.
"Bibi is a murderer," chanted some of the protesters, as they waved Israeli flags.
Several of the demonstrators broke through barriers that had been erected near the prime minister's home, and scuffled with Israeli police.
המפגינים פרצו מחסום שני בדרך לבית ברחוב עזה. קוראים ביבי רוצח
. pic.twitter.com/v6oCMBgS8q
— نير حسون Nir Hasson ניר חסון (@nirhasson) November 4, 2023

This is when one wonders why blue helmets or UN peacekeepers are denied entry. ....
I was a "guest" until this comment, so I had to log in. Please don't call the blue helmets. The people down there are better off with no one defending them but the blue helmets. World scum, poor officers, overpaid cowards, etc... (respect to individuals) Forgive me for my bad English and greetings from Bosnia whose people know what blue helmets and the UN are...

Recent extraordinary statements from senior German politicians on the immigration issue: Chancellor Scholz is calling for "mass deportations of illegals," while the leader of the opposition party has called for any migrant who wants to stay in Germany to swear loyalty... to Israel:

„Sonst in Deutschland nichts zu suchen“: Merz fordert Einbürgerung nur noch mit Israel-Bekenntnis

CDU leader Friedrich Merz is calling for people in Germany to only be naturalized in future if they recognize Israel's right to exist. "Naturalization too quickly must be stopped," said the opposition leader on ZDF television on Sunday. Unlike the traffic light government, the CDU/CSU wants integration first, then naturalization. The prerequisites must include a firm agreement with those to be naturalized to commit to Israel's security, which is ultimately the raison d'être of Germany. "Anyone who does not sign this has no place in Germany," added Merz.
So there you have it. Germany exists solely as guarantor for Israel!

🤡🌍

Last edited:
When I was a kid, I remember seeing many, many variations of the following messages on TV:
  • 9 Palestinians were killed in Israeli raids.
  • 1 Israeli soldier was injured by Palestinian suicide bombers.
I concluded that Israelis were mostly 'injured' while Palestinians were mostly 'killed' and the mysterious 1/10 ratio was stuck in my head.
The media was extremely pro-Israel and portrayed Palestinians as annoying insects. Looking back, I think I was negatively affected by those nauseating reports.

I recall making following observation as I spoke to my mother:
"Mom, it seems like 1 Israeli is worth 10 Palestinians."
The western propaganda machine was already bending my mind at such a young age...

We are at war, people.
WWIII, the (Last) War of the Souls.

Back
Top Bottom