Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I see nothing here from Matt Wallace but inventive speculation and attention-grabbing for his 1.3 million Twitter followers. Surely it is not so uncommon for political commentators (Ben Shapiro included) to create clickbait at a time of great competition surrounding a hot topic.

Using a nuclear weapon in what is, relative to the size of the planet and its population, a tiny kinetic conflict in very little place involving a small number of people (tragic as it is) seems so absurd that it is shocking to me. They had a hard enough time inventing justification for it at the end of WWII even after 60-70 million people had been killed.

I think we should keep in mind that as far as I understand, viral Tweets literally earn the creators loads of money. This is a huge incentive for people on both sides, and for some of them, all of this is not much more than a game. I suspect that even for the die-hard pro Israel crowd, that's part of their motivation, like with Gad Saad. It's beyond cynical of course, but that's "mechanical" humanity.

The Israeli troops are suffering heavy losses while retreating from the northern Gaza.

By Mustafa Habboush - 05.11.2023

Meanwhile, in occupied Palestine:

Protesters demand Natanyahu to resign.

4 Nov 2023

Published on Nov 5, 2023 (3:44)

"You have swords, we have blood,
You have steel and fire, we have flesh,
You have tanks, we have rocks,
You have tear gas, we have rain,

But the sky and the air
Are the same for all.

So pile your fantasies in an abandoned pit and leave,
Go away from our land,
From our soil, from our sea,
From our wheat, from our salt, from our wounds,
From everything... go away,
From the memories of memory."

Mahmoud Darwish, Palestinian poet.

20231105_042647.jpg

En Israël aussi les manifestations sont vives contre le gouvernement d'extrême droite. Les israéliens réclament sa démission en l'accusant d'être responsable de ce qui est arrivé. Ils lui reprochent surtout d'avoir créé et financé le Hamas !
1699185978266.jpeg
In Israel too, demonstrations are strong against the far-right government. The Israelis are demanding his resignation, accusing him of being responsible for what happened. Above all, they blame him for having created and financed Hamas!

Russian nuclear submarine test launches Bulava intercontinental missile​

MOSCOW, Nov 5 (Reuters) - Russia's new strategic nuclear submarine, the Imperator Alexander III, has successfully tested a Bulava intercontinental ballistic missile, the Russian defence ministry said on Sunday.
The missile, which the Federation of American Scientists says is designed to carry up to six nuclear warheads, was launched from an underwater position in the White Sea off Russia's northern coast and hit a target thousands of kilometres away on the Kamchatka peninsula in the Russian Far East, the defence ministry said.

NETANYAHU CRITICIZES ISRAELI MINISTER’S ATOMIC BOMB COMMENT

JERUSALEM — Israel’s minister of Jewish heritage, Amihai Eliyahu, said that dropping an atomic bomb on the Gaza Strip is a possibility. His comments were immediately denounced by other Cabinet members.
Eliyahu, a junior minister in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyhau’s Cabinet, made the comment in an interview with Kol Beramah radio. He later tried to walk it back, saying, “Anyone reasonable would understand that the comment was metaphorical. But we definitely need to respond powerfully and disproportionately to terrorism.”

Army Radio cited Netanyahu as saying that the remark was “divorced from reality.”

“Israel and the IDF operate according to the highest standards of international law to avoid hurting non-combatants — and will continue to do so until we achieve victory,”
he was quoted as saying.

The radio said Netanyahu suspended Eliyahu from Cabinet meetings until further notice, a move that has no practical effect.

Back
Top Bottom