Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Wow, even Watson buys the BS narrative. That anti-immigration stance so many of Western conservatives take, is being weaponized by Israel to pitch Palestinians are terrorists.
1699218714067.png
Now it is worse with Internet, Facebook, YouTube, etc. I have always Malcolm X in my brain, let me tell you. That's why I never read newspapers, have no TV, and I am very careful of what I listen and see. And I am here, with Sott and company, my wolves, my light and my guides.

The gentleman I know who has a linen store and is of Palestinian origin, his father was Palestinian, told me the other day, when I commented to him that if I were younger I would adopt a child from Gaza, he told me that with his brothers they are talking about bringing a family of Palestinians here, to at least save one family. The Palestinians are a good people. Muslims are hospitable, more so than us Westerners. We have a lot to learn from others, if we were less afraid and less proud.

I sound like I'm moralizing, but I'm not. There's good in all cultures, but don't forget that one of the aims of the Plan is to eliminate difference between cultures and turn us into robots without roots, without culture, without nothing.

I doubt the Palestinians will want to give up their land, I doubt it!

i read you. and it weren't right if they gave up their land. I mean, Israel is claiming the land more or less in the name of King David, who was never at the point of being considered a sure historical figure, and even if there was one man in the far past by this name, why do we give these interests priority to peeps that are time whitnesses or their offspring of the historical date of the beginning of the state of Israel, 1948. But so much happened in the meantime, even if you take 1948 as a starting point. It is a dilemma.

And what you guys think of this....?
( about permanent transfer 2.2 mil Palestinians to Egypt, Canada & Europe )
:scared: More chaos for us and them :nuts:
They're probably also running a test to gauge people's reaction to the possibility, it's incredible that the options they're giving the public is, we either murder all these people or we move them. That's several steps removed from where the actual conversation should be taking place, does Israel have a right to murder people indiscriminately? that's the question everyone need to be asking.

Instead most people are sitting there wondering whether Israel should kill a lot of people or a lot a lot of people, the facts of the event are not up for discussion, the morality of it is not up for discussion, the event that triggered this is not up for discussion, merely the response and whether it should be x or y.

Why the heck should they move? stop the apartheid and they'll thrive. I know that is unlikely to make it to mainstream media, and probably most places online, but that's the conversation that needs to happen, everything else is for public consumption, the reality creators are giving us crumbs to study while they do whatever the heck they want.

i read you. and it weren't right if they gave up their land. I mean, Israel is claiming the land more or less in the name of King David, who was never at the point of being considered a sure historical figure, and even if there was one man in the far past by this name, why do we give these interests priority to peeps that are time whitnesses or their offspring of the historical date of the beginning of the state of Israel, 1948. But so much happened in the meantime, even if you take 1948 as a starting point. It is a dilemma.
What dilema?
Israel is claiming the land arguing that their God gave it to them.

As you say, many things have happened.

Absurd at it sounds, this is how I see it:

The original descendants of Moctezuma, emperor of the Mexica empire at the time of the Spanish conquest of the Tenochtitlan, decided that it was enough and took up in arms and kill as many mestizos (any person mixed from European - mainly Spanish- and indigenous mexica descents) how they dare to mix with the spaniards and betrayed them.
They think they can be a bit condescending, and stop the rivers of blood and expel them to... Greenland.

Besides one of their gods Huitzilopochtli, said so. The future mexicas found the eagle carrying the Atl-tlachinolli (water that burns) which was resting on a cactus. Tenochtitlan was built there, so they truly think is their land and have the right to take it back, even by force. Pretty much of their beliefs are based on myths but one of the elements of the Mexican flag is what makes up the national coat of arms, the eagle resting on the cactus, history making it real.

The Mexica empire is currently what is known as Central Mexico, including Mexico City and several surrounding states.

updates via RT Monday 6th November

• 06 November 2023
    10:21 GMT
    Several countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Qatar, have hit back at Israeli Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu, who had earlier suggested that the country could consider dropping a nuclear bomb on Gaza.
    The UAE Foreign Ministry condemned the comments as “disgraceful and unacceptable,” suggesting that they “constitute a violation of international law.” This statement was echoed by the Saudi Foreign Ministry, which pointed out that Eliyahu’s remarks “show the pervasiveness of extremism and brutality among members of the Israeli government.”
    Jordan was also highly critical, saying the nuclear remarks were a “call for genocide and a hate crime that cannot be ignored, as well as incitement to murder and the commission of war crimes.” Meanwhile, Qatar said it considers the comments “a disregard for human and moral values and international laws.”

• 04:50 GMT
    More United Nations workers have died in the ongoing Israel-Hamas war than during any other single conflict, several UN agencies said in a joint statement.
    “Scores of aid workers have been killed since October 7 including 88 UNRWA colleagues,” the statement said, referring to the UN agency for Palestinian refugees.
  • 04:36 GMT
    Al Jazeera reported that at least five family members of the public relations chief of the Al-Najjar Hospital were killed in an Israeli airstrike near Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
    The Egypt-Gaza border crossing near Rafah serves as the only route to deliver humanitarian aid to the Palestinian enclave and evacuate civilians.
    The IDF has so far not commented on the airstrikes it conducted overnight. According to Palestinian media, 27 people were killed in Gaza on Monday.
  • 03:25 GMT
    The US dispatched an Ohio-class nuclear submarine to the Mediterranean Sea.

The figure of 48 hours appears in two news reports. Is it a cease-fire, or the beginning of an assault? Well, let's see.
Israel announced a 48-hour cease-fire in the northern Gaza Strip
Israel has announced a two-day truce in the northern Gaza Strip, according to the Qatari TV channel Al Jazeera, referring to a representative of the Israeli army. The move was the result of efforts to reduce tensions in the region, where an exchange of fire between Israeli troops and Palestinian factions had previously been recorded.

According to Al Jazeera, the ceasefire will be in effect for two days and will cover only the northern part of the Gaza Strip. Although the details of the agreement are not disclosed, such temporary truces are often used to ensure the delivery of humanitarian aid and to ease the living conditions of the local population affected by the conflict.

The truce follows a series of incidents, including shelling and air attacks, exacerbating the war between Israel and Palestinian factions in Gaza.
Израиль объявил о 48-часовом прекращении огня в северной части сектора Газа

Haaretz: Israel will launch a large-scale assault on Gaza within 48 hours
The Israeli army is preparing to launch a military operation in Gaza City in the next 48 hours, Haaretz reports. According to this information, the IDF troops intend to carry out a complete blockade of the city and move to active operations in densely populated areas.

The operation is aimed at eliminating Hamas militants and dismantling infrastructure, including tunnels and other military and civilian facilities used by this organization. The Israeli military expects that it may take from several months to a year or even more to fully achieve the objectives of the operation, given the complexity of the tasks and the peculiarities of the urban development of Gaza.

The decision to launch the operation followed a series of massive airstrikes by the Israeli Air Force on positions in Gaza. These actions, in turn, were a response to the recent events of October 7, when thousands of Hamas militants entered Israeli territory and took more than two hundred hostages, which led to a sharp aggravation of the situation in the region.
Haaretz: Израиль начнёт масштабный штурм Газы в течение 48 часов

This is very similar to the behavior of Ukrainian air defense systems. Is there a connection here?
The Israeli "Iron Dome" system, due to a technical failure, hit the city block
Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system, which has long been considered one of the most effective in the world, has faced serious problems. The network has footage showing the fall of missiles of this system on residential areas of the cities that it is supposed to protect. This indicates that the Palestinian rocket attacks managed to overload the Iron Dome, which led to malfunctions in its operation.

The human factor is not excluded, because even the most advanced technologies are not immune from errors in calculations, however, similar situations were previously recorded due to the powerful electronic suppression of such systems.

During the recent missile attack on Tel Aviv, at least three Iron Dome missiles were recorded falling. There is no exact information about the consequences of these falls yet. There are fears that the Israeli command may present incidents with the fall of its missiles as the results of Palestinian attacks.
Израильская система "Железный купол", из-за технического сбоя, ударила по городскому кварталу

В двух новостях фигурирует цифра 48 часов. То ли прекращение огня, то ли начало штурма? Что же, посмотрим.
Это очень напоминает поведение Украинских систем ПВО. Здесь есть связь?

'"Diplomatic offensive": Blinken is trying to "extinguish" the Muslim rage over the Israel's ethnic cleansing in Gaza.'

06 Nov 2023

By Muhammed Enes Calli - 06.11.2023

05 November 2023

6 NOV, 2023

'"Diplomatic offensive": Blinken is trying to "extinguish" the Muslim rage over the Israel's ethnic cleansing in Gaza.'

06 Nov 2023

By Muhammed Enes Calli - 06.11.2023

05 November 2023

6 NOV, 2023

The image of Masjid al-Aqsa in the crescent and star (the moon and star in the Turkish flag) on the table behind Blinken is a deliberately subtle reference.

thumbs_b_c_36656cfbc5e7d68fd60a2ff647feb3ea.jpg

It was also a first in the shared history of the two countries that Blinken was greeted by the deputy governor of Ankara and not by any senior official in the delegation that greeted him when he stepped off the plane.

The Turkish foreign minister's rejection of Blinken's hugging gesture and his distant behavior is also clear as a diplomatic expression.

• 06 November 2023
    12:10 GMT
    Israel’s parliamentary Constitution Committee has approved in second and third readings a bill that would make it illegal to read the publications of organizations designated as terrorist in the country, including Hamas and the Islamic State.

Those who systematically consume such materials containing “words of praise, sympathy or encouragement for acts of terrorism” could face a year in prison.
    However, the legislation makes an exception for those who read such publications incidentally, in good faith, or for a legitimate purpose.

• 06 November 2023
    12:10 GMT
    Israel’s parliamentary Constitution Committee has approved in second and third readings a bill that would make it illegal to read the publications of organizations designated as terrorist in the country, including Hamas and the Islamic State.

Those who systematically consume such materials containing “words of praise, sympathy or encouragement for acts of terrorism” could face a year in prison.
    However, the legislation makes an exception for those who read such publications incidentally, in good faith, or for a legitimate purpose.
who decides what is "incidentally" or "good faith" or "systematic consumption" ? All this is to silence whoever is protesting against Bibi or wants a peaceful solution with Palestinians. Any way, Israel is biggest RACIST country on the planet, where Ashkenazi rulers discriminate against all other including Shepardic Jews. This is the impression I got reading this small book (written 40 years back) mentioned in the following post.
That is quite interesting, thank you. I've read a lot of articles by Laurent Guyenot and have that book mentioned. He's quite good.

In that spirit, just today I came across this book written by a Jewish man who was apparently assassinated by Mossad for writing it. It was written in 1984 and is VERY appropriate and timely even today:

What he talks about in that book is very relevant now and explains much of Israel's dark, hidden history. The only problem I have with it is I spent hours trying to look into the author and what happened to him, but all traces of him except his book have been erased. So, read it very carefully. It may be accurate (and it does seem so to me, or I'd not share it) but it could also be another deception.

Anyway: I share it on these pages because a LOT of what has happened recently can be explained by what is shared in that volume.
It was really bad and pathological even to the Jews themselves. One can go to jail for giving Bible or even quoting it. Ashkenazi Jew can be snubbed, spitted and even jailed for having Sephardic Spouse and so on.

Back
Top Bottom