Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

And what you guys think of this....?
( about permanent transfer 2.2 mil Palestinians to Egypt, Canada & Europe )
:scared: More chaos for us and them :nuts:

I don't know if this is the solution the Cs were refering to, but it could be, they say we wouldn't like it so much on a global level. For the moment I am betting on fearmongering, I don't see it being implemented and Palestinians being okay with it, as it would be as good as declaring defeat and sentencing Palestinian culture to death. Maybe they want to inflict enough pain so they will accept exile, but it seems far fetched for me atm.

It would be hard for western nations to say no, as we lost the moral high ground for supporting Iraeli's barbarism. I don't see the cohabitation going well though.😔

It's possible (osit). This past week the Canadian government said it plans to bring in approximately 1.5 million immigrants from now to 2026.

Canada to level out number of new permanent residents in Canada in 2026​

Immigration Minister Marc Miller tabled new targets for the next three years in Parliament, which call for the number of new permanent residents to hold steady at 500,000 in 2026.

The plans show that the targets for 2024 and 2025 will increase as planned to 485,000 and 500,000, respectively.

RFK Jr. Interview by none other than “Dave Rubin” in Los Angeles to the Preger-U crowd.

If you still have questions about Kennedy Jr., this should shed some light on his historical understanding and loyalties. Is he right on? Does he have a blind spot? Or is he an asset of the borg?

(My opinion: Borg asset) Similar to JP with his area of expertise, the way Kennedy handled the covid, and child health issues shows he was a critical thinker with values. And both of them “were” worth following. Then…” something happened” (?) IMO Not naïve, and not stupid.

49 minutes long and if you don’t want to listen to a Zionist perspective of history, I will add a few take away points, so you can decide whether you want to spend the time.

Take away points:

Up until min :19 is mostly about how endangered Kennedy is from assassination. Even from our own government. At minute :19 Dave leads him into the subject of the Israeli conflict.

Kennedy: It is my job to make the moral case for Israel.

K: Just like 911, we went straight to war. Israel the same.

K: The Jews have been in Israel for 3,700 years. The Palestinians are newbies from the 20th century. New arrivals.

K: Why should America care? Because Israel is our “aircraft carrier” in the middle east.

K: Hezbollah is in Venezuela.

Rubin: Everything you have just said is true. But we have a brainwashed population. What should we do?

At the end Kennedy said AI is a terrible threat to us. Any Tyrant could now take us over, and us the AI against us. If I’m president I will ask the Tech companies to give us a choice of several types of algorithms so we can choose which one we personally like best, and that will keep us free from the government and corporate eyes.

Last edited:
“The Palestinians are newbies from the 20th century”????

What in the name of creation is that nonsense cobbled together from?? I certainly don’t need to rehash Issac and Ishmael (or any other version of history) to the crowd on this forum. I think the more pertinent question is what did they do to this man’s brain? RFK Jr actually suggested he believes this? Yeah he’s done. That’s not a “blind spot”, that’s a distorted frontal cortex.

Wow, even Watson buys the BS narrative. That anti-immigration stance so many of Western conservatives take, is being weaponized by Israel to pitch Palestinians are terrorists.

Wow, even Watson buys the BS narrative. That anti-immigration stance so many of Western conservatives take, is being weaponized by Israel to pitch Palestinians are terrorists.
Jeah, he is a big dissapointment this time. On the other relevant hot topics he was pretty objective until now :huh:
Looks like we are about to wait and see if this is gonna be one of the not so liked solutions that Cass mentioned.
It better but to kill them all :scared:
This time Izrael obviously goes all the way.
Hope help is on the way to stop this madness.

If space rocks fall with effects like nuclear bombs, will they spin it as Israel/Iran/US/Russia nuked the impact sites?
haha, interesting question, I was just watching someone on youtube talking about the worldwide phenomenon in 2020 of Governments to build emergency hospitals (whether tents or buildings), only for closing them down within some months; and he linked or correlated it to a very close flyby of an asteroid... am still not sure what to make out out of it...

Jeah, he is a big dissapointment this time. On the other relevant hot topics he was pretty objective until now :huh:
Looks like we are about to wait and see if this is gonna be one of the not so liked solutions that Cass mentioned.
It better but to kill them all :scared:
This time Izrael obviously goes all the way.
Hope help is on the way to stop this madness.
Remember i short tiktok clip posted with a young influencer who was proposed 5k $ to say good things on israel.
This is almost sure that he was contacted and proposed a certain amount, probably quite more than 5k, to say what he said. What about 100.000$ of encouragement to do so ?

Side note / idea : A good all-in-one question for the C's about, in one single line/question, would be : Did the following people accepted money from the sionists ? : X, Y, Z, ... , C's would then answer "yes, no, yes, yes, no, yes ...etc ..." or, as they do not add spaces if i well recall, they would simply answer "YNYYNY...." - I often thought about how to optimize questions/answers with the C's, here's a good example.

I wonder what is the answer for JFK Jr, my bet is that he did not receive money from them but just do not want to mess with the same ones that played a role (maybe not just a role but the main role) in the assassination of his uncle, and that ... maybe, he knows or feel that whatever he says or does he does not have any power to change the situation, thus, yes, it's deceiving but from another angle it may be understandable, the fact also that at this moment it's black & white thinking, israel unleashed all his proxies, they activated all they have and they attack anyone public who oppose them. In other word, he's maybe doing, at his level of popularity, a kind of strategic enclosure, a bit similar to what the C's recommended us when the covid hoax started.

Remember i short tiktok clip posted with a young influencer who was proposed 5k $ to say good things on israel.
This is almost sure that he was contacted and proposed a certain amount, probably quite more than 5k, to say what he said. What about 100.000$ of encouragement to do so ?

Side note / idea : A good all-in-one question for the C's about, in one single line/question, would be : Did the following people accepted money from the sionists ? : X, Y, Z, ... , C's would then answer "yes, no, yes, yes, no, yes ...etc ..." or, as they do not add spaces if i well recall, they would simply answer "YNYYNY...." - I often thought about how to optimize questions/answers with the C's, here's a good example.

I wonder what is the answer for JFK Jr, my bet is that he did not receive money from them but just do not want to mess with the same ones that played a role (maybe not just a role but the main role) in the assassination of his uncle, and that ... maybe, he knows or feel that whatever he says or does he does not have any power to change the situation, thus, yes, it's deceiving but from another angle it may be understandable, the fact also that at this moment it's black & white thinking, israel unleashed all his proxies, they activated all they have and they attack anyone public who oppose them. In other word, he's maybe doing, at his level of popularity, a kind of strategic enclosure, a bit similar to what the C's recommended us when the covid hoax started.
hmmmm, I always think that politicians have interests in the first place, not nescessarily morals...

Back
Top Bottom