Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Recent extraordinary statements from senior German politicians on the immigration issue: Chancellor Scholz is calling for "mass deportations of illegals," while the leader of the opposition party has called for any migrant who wants to stay in Germany to swear loyalty... to Israel:

„Sonst in Deutschland nichts zu suchen“: Merz fordert Einbürgerung nur noch mit Israel-Bekenntnis

So there you have it. Germany exists solely as guarantor for Israel!

🤡🌍

The German authorities which are compelled to bend over backwards to defend Israel and the Zionist worldview are now caught in a trap, as they have added millions of muslim migrants to the local population who are not in the least interested in refraining from denouncing and hating Israel.

Trying to gratify Jewish/Zionist and Muslim interests will certainly lead the country to a breaking point.

The German authorities which are compelled to bend over backwards to defend Israel and the Zionist worldview are now caught in a trap, as they have added millions of muslim migrants to the local population who are not in the least interested in refraining from denouncing and hating Israel.

Trying to gratify Jewish/Zionist and Muslim interests will certainly lead the country to a breaking point.
not only they allowed them in (welcome culture), they framed everyone as a Nazi or extremist right who pointed out the possible outcomes, like the one we see now. We do not see it everywhere, of course, but Berlin and Dresden and some other places. I am not pro or against anyone here, I think it is not right to target civilians, from which side they might be. But I am truly convinced that a human being should not like the murdering of humans. I am aware that there are peeps who like that, on both sides, but they are not what I see in my daily life. These are fringes. I ignore them.

This is dated October 30 on the homepage and hyperlink, so I think October 23 was a typo in the actual article.
Do Israel and the US end with a bang or a whimper?
Bob Moriarty
Oct 23, 2023

Bibi has been quoting a lot of old testament verses lately but Matthew 26:52 seems quite appropriate about now. Bibi seems to believe that the Zionists were handed everything from the Nile to the Euphrates by the big guy in the sky. If you are one of those people who believe a fingernail from a Jew is worth more than the lives of a thousand goyim you might think that’s just wonderful. Jews are after all, The Chosen People superior to everyone else on earth.

Like the former head of the IDF Air Force I suspect Bibi just fell into a giant trap by someone. The phrase “beware of what you wish for” comes to mind.

Israel knew Hamas had a plan to break out of their concentration camp. There were lots of warnings. All ignored. It certainly appears Bibi greased the skids and made it possible. Like everyone else I was shocked at the level of war crimes committed by the terrorists on October 7th with babies being decapitated and many hundreds of innocent civilians murdered in cold blood. Now it turns out that multiple reports suggest actually Israel has been lying through their teeth about the babies torn out of their mother’s womb and decapitated. When the motto of the Mossad is “By way of Deception” we pretty much know in advance just how much we can trust what the Zionists tell us. And the IDF murdered many of the innocent civilians using the quaint Hannibal Directive as their guide.

We stand on the edge of a cliff. All indications are that the mostly Jewish Neocons running the Biden administration have convinced him that since the US just lost another pointless conflict in Ukraine and killed over 500,000 Ukrainian soldiers through their incredible stupidity that the US might as well push all their chips onto the table and go all in before the final financial and moral collapse. In any civilized law-abiding country Brandon would be wearing prison stripes by now but the DOJ and FBI need more evidence of his corruption than the forty informants who have been detailing all his dirty deals for many years. Bibi also faces jail once Israel accepts that he’s so crooked that when he dies they are going to have to screw him into the ground. There are several important factors here that have led us to the verge of World War Three.

Bibi faces criminal charges once he is out of office.
Brandon probably will end up facing criminal charges once the DOJ understands who they really work for.
Israel wants to blow up the Al-Aqsa Mosque and rebuild the Temple on the Temple Mount. Once the rest of the Muslim world realizes what is really behind the actions of Israel, they will go all in. The Al-Aqsa Mosque is one of the most revered Mosques for Muslims.
There is a giant natural gas and oil field off Gaza. Israel pretty much stole the portion that by all international law belongs to the Palestine.
Israel would love to use their nukes on both Syria and Iran. If they could get the US to destroy the Iranian oil fields it would increase the value of their stolen natural gas and oil field.
I think Israel sees a total war against the 2.3 million people in Gaza as a final solution. They have gotten away with war crimes for 75 years so Bibi and the rest of the war criminals running Israel can pull off one last trick.
Without a doubt, while Hamas has all the right in the world under the Geneva Convention to break out of their concentration camp and open-air prison, that does not extend to the deliberate murder of civilians. Israel spends a lot of time whining about their right of self-defence but the three US carriers and one British carrier do not qualify as self-defence. If Israel wants self-defence they should defend themselves not call in their attack dogs that they own and operate. But if Israel has a right of self-defence, so does Hamas. The 2006 election in Gaza that led to Hamas running the camp was a lot more honest and legal than the 2020 election in the US.

I spent twenty months in heavy combat in Vietnam from July of 1968 until March of 1970. While primarily I was a pilot, I was also an intelligence officer.

This war like all others gives everyone an opportunity to show off their moral compass. That is, those who actually have a moral compass have a right to be proud of it. Many simply lack a moral compass such as the former PM of Israel who made it clear that he was insulted by the interviewer asking him about the safety of children in Gaza in hospitals when Israel pulled the power. He made it clear that the Muslim and Christian children in Gaza were beneath his consideration. Certainly Bibi has made it clear that the target in Gaza is all of the 2.3 million Arabs and Christians. Yes, about 30 percent of those incarcerated in Gaza are Christian, not Muslim. When the IDF proudly announced firing a JDAM into the hospital that murdered somewhere between four hundred and five hundred, it was a Baptist hospital. And when they destroyed one of the oldest Christian churches in the Middle East in Gaza, it was a Catholic church.

We may have already passed the point of no return on the rush to World War Three. The West has contributed a hundred or more ships. In the past 24 hours the US has made over fifty flights of transports delivering both troops and ammo to Israel for their supposed “Self Defence” that is anything but self-defence. At the same time, Turkey has sent over one hundred combat ships to the Med. China has ships on the way. This is spinning wildly out of control.

I’m going to tell you something that very few people will say because frankly they lack my background and qualifications. The Russians have hypersonic missiles on Mig 31s flying over the Black Sea on a 24/7 basis. Those rockets have a nine-minute flight time from the Black Sea to the Eastern Med. Even on a non-nuclear basis the Russians can take out all three US Carrier groups in the first ten minutes of a major war. We have no defence against the missiles. If they hit the carriers 12,000 Americans are going to die. Frankly if I was faced with such as well armed and led military, I wouldn’t fuck with Russia or China or Iran or Turkey. The assholes running the US military are far more concerned with use of the correct gender identity and how effective drag queens are at attracting the right sort of American warrior. The BRICS nations are far better led and frankly better armed than the Debt Based systems of the West now in a state of final collapse.

Let me make this abundantly clear. Like the last stupid war in Ukraine brought on by the US and Nato, we are going to get our asses handed to us. Bibi has pissed off the entire Muslim world. This is turning into the last battle between the forces of good and the forces of evil. And frankly if you support the genocide of 2.3 million mostly innocent people in Gaza, you are in bed with Satan. All the Arab world has to do is cut off the oil and without firing a shot, the war will be lost for the west. It will be the end for Israel, the US and the Western Debt Based financial system.

The only real question at this point is do we kill innocents in the tens of millions or does it go into the billions.

My advice.

Get some extra food and water. Keep your car filled up and stock up with some spare ammo. And call those you love and tell them goodbye. It’s highly possible that either they or you or both will no longer be alive very soon. This is no drill.

I was a "guest" until this comment, so I had to log in. Please don't call the blue helmets. The people down there are better off with no one defending them but the blue helmets. World scum, poor officers, overpaid cowards, etc... (respect to individuals) Forgive me for my bad English and greetings from Bosnia whose people know what blue helmets and the UN are...
Hello @San_el, welcome to the forum. Since this is your first post, you are invited to write an introduction in the Newbies forum to tell us a bit about yourself and how you found your way here.

It is hard to know some of the videos are real or fake or real, but made in a different context and getting repurposed. Here is a video of Israeli tanks taking lot of toll. If this is true, Hamas has lot of anti tank stinger type missiles and Israel has little chance of making any progress in this guerilla war. They can only make progress in aerial bombing and zionist media bombing of the rest of the world and hope every thing goes well and people will forget about all the atrocities later.

It is complicated. There is the "fog of war" and always we are not sure of what we are seeing, if this real or from another war, etc.

Fog of war definition:

The word "fog" (German: Nebel), but not the exact phrase, in reference to 'uncertainty in war' was introduced by the Prussian military analyst Carl von Clausewitz in his posthumously published book, Vom Kriege (1832), the English translation of which was published as On War (1873):

War is the realm of uncertainty; three quarters of the factors on which action in war is based are wrapped in a fog of greater or lesser uncertainty. A sensitive and discriminating judgment is called for; a skilled intelligence to scent out the truth.
— Carl von Clausewitz[2]
It has been pointed out that von Clausewitz does not use the exact phrase "fog of war", and also uses multiple similar metaphors, such as "twilight" and "moonlight", to describe a 'lack of clarity'.[3] The first known use of the exact phrase in text dates to 1896 in a book titled The Fog of War by Sir Lonsdale Augustus Hale, where it is described as "the state of ignorance in which commanders frequently find themselves as regards the real strength and position, not only of their foes, but also of their friends."[4]

Source

Recent extraordinary statements from senior German politicians on the immigration issue: Chancellor Scholz is calling for "mass deportations of illegals," while the leader of the opposition party has called for any migrant who wants to stay in Germany to swear loyalty... to Israel:

„Sonst in Deutschland nichts zu suchen“: Merz fordert Einbürgerung nur noch mit Israel-Bekenntnis

So there you have it. Germany exists solely as guarantor for Israel!

🤡🌍

The Springer publishing house (BILD, Die Welt etc.), which of course like all German media after WWII could only start with a permission from the US/Britian, has in its charta that all journalists must basically be Zionist shills. This has been going for a long time, and it trumps every other issue. Which means we might really be going back to the oldschool "evil Muslim terrorists" program now.

Someone should do an NPC chip exchange meme with "Refugees Welcome" being replaced by "Muslims evil antisemites" or something.

Yeah I’m on FIRE this morning!😂

Son of the Family of Jacob sounds much nicer.

Evan is Welsh for John, which in Russian is Ivan. I was Evan the Terrible for most of my childhood. But hey, it’s what ya do with it that counts!😉
Of course, I’d be remiss to leave poor Ivan’s reputation in the hands of the west without the other perspective!😎

Ivan the “not so” Terrible

I was a "guest" until this comment, so I had to log in. Please don't call the blue helmets. The people down there are better off with no one defending them but the blue helmets. World scum, poor officers, overpaid cowards, etc... (respect to individuals) Forgive me for my bad English and greetings from Bosnia whose people know what blue helmets and the UN are...
I understand your point of view and the context of your comment and I will extend mine -although I try not to do so in order not to interfere with every news item that becomes more horrifying as time goes by-.
Consider, a life option for Palestine would be UN governance that could intervene with political leadership and military authority in the "defense" of the Palestinian people, that is what would be expected to stop this genocide.
But that was not and will not happen, the psychopaths are in frenetic mode and do not accept any kind of authority and do not seem to realize that if Palestine dies so too do they, so the call for UN, (unicef, OMS, etc), the blue helmets and peacekeepers was and is only a symbol of a non-existent "authority" and moreover hated not only by you but by all those who attest to its ineffectiveness and corruption.

Last edited:
I don't know if there is going to be a nuclear explosion (Possibly yes, as remote viewers mention) but Matt Wallance is right about the motivation driving the fighters on both sides. And there is the evidence, the IDF are partying, doing raves, tiktoks, taunts etc while the Palestinians suffer and their hearts are filled with hatred, they are cannon fodder for Hamas.

WARNING: ISRAEL MAY BE ABOUT TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN GAZA ⚠️ Sounds crazy right? How could they get away with that? Wouldn’t it be too risky? Let me explain!
At this current point in time, Israel is losing the war badly in terms of their main objective. Every attempt they make to create progress against Hamas is being met with difficult challenges.
The majority of Hamas fighters are highly motivated and overwhelmingly willing to sacrifice their lives.
The majority of Israeli fighters are motivated, yes, but most of them do not have a military mindset or the same level of willingness to sacrifice their lives. Some of them do, of course, but remember the majority of the Israel military consists of normal citizens who are required by law to join, not people who would necessarily feel called to duty otherwise.
So how does that relate to nuclear weapons? Using just a small nuclear weapon in Gaza would likely make everyone there rush to evacuate which is what Israel truly wants. They would like to take that land and reduce the threat from such a long border.
If Israel continues on the path they are currently on the war will take years or even decades and may never truly be won.
If they stage a false flag to use as justification for a small nuclear weapon in Gaza, they could potentially end the conflict in only a matter of weeks.
Do not panic as speculation is required to believe they are about to do this, however it is still important to stay alert for that very real possibility. Ben Shapiro, who is friends with Benjamin Netanyahu, recently stated he believes nuclear weapons are on the table under certain circumstances. This is a scary time for humanity as we are perhaps closer to WW3 than we have ever been ⚠️

Israeli soldier after returning from Gaza - We fought with ghosts, I was saved from hell. Netanyahu deceives his people with video and says we are winning

Fierce urban warfare footage from the Lion's Den (Gaza) of Palestinian fighters smoking IDF Merkava's, armored personnel carriers with grenade launchers, and setting fire to an abandoned engineering tractor.

Using just a small nuclear weapon in Gaza would likely make everyone there rush to evacuate which is what Israel truly wants.

I see nothing here from Matt Wallace but inventive speculation and attention-grabbing for his 1.3 million Twitter followers. Surely it is not so uncommon for political commentators (Ben Shapiro included) to create clickbait at a time of great competition surrounding a hot topic.

Using a nuclear weapon in what is, relative to the size of the planet and its population, a tiny kinetic conflict in very little place involving a small number of people (tragic as it is) seems so absurd that it is shocking to me. They had a hard enough time inventing justification for it at the end of WWII even after 60-70 million people had been killed.

The real reason behind
mass genocide,
daily dismemberment
and psychotic torture in Palestine...

(apart from the fact that the world is run by total effing psychopaths)

The Ben Gurion Canal Project

'Wider and deeper than the Suez Canal'

2022 Egypt
made about $8 billion in transit fees from the Suez Canal.
2023 a new record with annual revenue of $9.4 billion in USD for Fiscal Y/End 2023

Israel, USA, UK, France intend to change that.

Read more on SOTT:
The Ben Gurion Canal, which the Israeli regime plans to build as an alternative to Suez, is a 260-kilometer corridor extending from the Gaza-Ashkelon region to the Red Sea. The Ben Gurion Canal, which will draw a new route for global energy and trade, also means economic and commercial destruction for Egypt, which earns billions of dollars annually from Suez.

Energy-geopolitical expert Mehmet Ogutcu draws attention to the postponed visit of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to Türkiye before the Gaza crisis that started on October 7 and the historic agreements to be signed between Saudi Arabia and Israel on October 10. Ogutcu emphasized that the G-20 Summit Economic Corridor in India, which excludes Türkiye, should also be taken into consideration.

In connection to this subject, I also noticed this post on helenaglass.net:

ISRAELI WAR: Facilitating Two Israeli Projects – For Money

It isn’t about anti-Semitism. It isn’t about Muslims. It isn’t about the reviling slurs coming from the mouths of ‘supposed’ Christians. It isn’t even about Hamas. It is about money. Follow The Money. The Rothschild Cabal envisioned two projects for Israel – but there was one obstacle that needed to be taken care of before the projects could commence.

Netanyahu was inserted as Prime Minister 10 months ago to fulfill the elimination of the obstacle because
he was the only one brutal enough, evil enough, calculated enough
who would not feel an ounce of remorse.

The two projects are:

1. The Ben Gurion Canal
A high speed rail system from tel Aviv to the shores of Gaza.

The obstacle was the Palestinians in Gaza. Bring on the bombs and bulldozers! Flatten Gaza in preparation for the Projects!

The Ben Gurion Canal is a revitalized concept to be a challenge to the Suez Canal owned by Egypt. The Canal will connect the Mediterranean with the Red Sea from the port of Eilat thru Gaza. The original route would have gone north of Gaza at a considerably higher price. In the world of the Cabal, eliminating an entire population of Palestinian men, women and children – is simply collateral. Just ask Hillary and Albright.

The high speed rail will increase tourism traffic exponentially and will operate parallel to the Canal. The $14 billion ‘military aid’ the US just gave Israel is a down payment on an investment – an investment that will never return a dime to the American People paying for it. The new military base the US is currently building in Negev, near Gaza, will house the engineers and construction base for the Canal’s excavation.

Western nations knew this was going down well before Netanyahu provoked Gaza, turned off the Iron Dome, and ignored warnings of incoming rockets.
The party in the desert was likely staged to provoke the necessary rage to support the genocide Netanyahu had already planned.

They made a strategic error in information propaganda regarding the music festival party; Hamas supposedly came via paraglidering and trucks equipped with AK’s. But victims are now being identified according to their ‘ashes’ – per the Israeli media still stoking rage. AK’s do not burn a person to ashes.

The problem with lies is forgetting what you said previously.

Our esteemed CIA has now stated that we should expect food and retail shortages throughout 2024. Why? Because they are planning a series of catastrophes to hit the Suez Canal so as to ultimately promote greater traffic to the Ben Gurion Canal. They already stoked the concept when the Ever Given ran aground in the Suez sparking concerns of the Canals’ viability. This coming year, 2024, more incidents are being provoked which will affect supply chains.

China’s One Road – One Belt project will take a hit.
Egypt’s revenues will take a hit.
And Palestine will no longer exist so they cannot take a cut of the revenues.

The cost to excavate/blast open the Canal is estimated to cost $35-$55 billion. The estimated revenues from shipping traffic alone is believed to be $8-$10 billion annually. The tourist trade could easily double, and the Saudi’s Project NEOM located on the north side of the Red Sea will see increased heavier trade.

NEOM began as the Saudi’s futuristic 15 minute city in 2017 encompassing 10,200 square miles. Construction halted in 2020. Since 2022, other projects the Saudi’s began building in conjunction with NEOM include Trojena – an outdoor ski destination in the desert that has been signed to be the Host for the 2029 Asian Winter Games.

The Israeli Canal and High Speed Rail will greatly increase traffic access to NEOM.

Egypt and Saudi relations have been somewhat compromised over the last few years. Most recently due to rival factions in Sudan. In addition, when Ethiopia built the Nile River dam, Egypt found its water supply severely diminished. The Saudi’s and UAE supported Ethiopia and Ethiopia is now assisting Israel diverting water to its Canal.

Not only will Egypt suffer from diminishing water supplies, it now faces losing Suez traffic to the Israeli projects. The economy will suffer. Which is why Egypt cannot host any refugee Palestinians. The added burden will cripple their economy. Which is why Israel told Gazans to move to the southern border with Egypt – to push them into the unwanted hands.

The puzzle pieces are in place. There is no WWIII. There is no coming nuclear holocaust. There is only Israel manipulating the entire Middle East invoking genocide in order to facilitate making more money while lining the pockets of the Saudi’s, Ethiopia, and UAE. The losers will be Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, and Egyptians – the Iran alliances.

And once again We Have Been Played! The Israel/Gaza War is simply a hyped nonreligious genocidal desire to make MONEY.

The Ben Gurion Canal Project
'Wider and deeper than the Suez Canal'

2022 Egypt
made about $8 billion in transit fees from the Suez Canal.
2023 a new record with annual revenue of $9.4 billion in USD for Fiscal Y/End 2023

Israel, USA, UK, France intend to change that.

The first thing that came to mind was Bechtel, and as of 2021 they have been engaged to build a "petrochem complex in Suez Canal Corridor zone" - that does not fit so well with other plans, or maybe it does and yet there are still other plans. If what takes shape (second article), Egypt has a target on its back.

The city of Eilat, whether pipeline's or canals or both, has been discussed going way back:

Whilst the initial project foresaw the construction of a multinational common carrier for distributing Arab oil throughout the Mediterranean region, the pipeline that went into operation effectively reflected the expansion of a national carrier into a neighbouring consumer market. Despite this downsizing, the great hopes and ambitions for Middle East investment, initially pinned on Metline, meant its abandonment in 1958 turned these attentions towards other projects.
Within this scope, the military and diplomatic outcome of the Suez crisis exerted a profound influence over the advance of the Israel pipeline scheme. In effect, during preparations for the concerted French, British and Israeli attack on Egypt, Ben-Gurion, Prime Minister and Minister of Defense of the nation-state of the Jewish people, told his allies that: “for us, the Suez [Canal] is not so important; our Suez [is] the Straits of Eilat and we want to take the coast of Eilat to the islands in the south including the islands themselves.” At the same time, the prime minister was devising the ground plans for laying a pipeline from Eilat to Israeli ports on the Mediterranean(Ben-Gurion 1990, 226-232) In fact, the reopening of the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping meant the Jewish state could henceforth take advantage of its southernmost settlement (Eilat)to guarantee free passage into the Red Sea and take receipt of tankers from the Persian Gulf. For years, Israel had struggled with the Arab oil boycott and the consequent need to pay premium prices for crude oil shipped from Venezuela and Russia. The freedom of shipping acquired in the aftermath of the Suez crisis gave credence to the notion that the recent commercial connection with Persia would be able to resolve Israel’s energy security issues.
This is about pipelines, history and the now, and a canal is another angle mixed in:

We may today be witnessing another major turnaround in the political geography of pipelines. As some analysts have pointed out (Niu and Tongyu 2021; Khan and Shahzad 2021), the breakthrough in relations between the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Israel, cemented by the Abraham Accords of September 2020, is not independent of Saudi Arabia’s acquiescence. In effect, the open rapprochement between Saudi Arabia and Israel seems driven by the urgency to construct a quasi-alliance to counteract Iran’s growing ambitions at a time when the United States is strategically contracting in the Middle East. Should political security be the driver of the increasingly close relationship, then the complementary advantages to the economic development of these two countries have become a guarantee for deepening bilateral cooperation. Within this framework, “the kingdom is already talking to Israel about a pipeline to Eilat, only 40 kilometers away, for the import of natural gas. By extension, this route could be developed as an alternative way to get Saudi oil to the deep harbor of Haifa for export to Europe and the West” (Musmar 2019). Should these rumors hold substance, the old Eilat project might once again reinvigorate the connections between the two Middle Eastern sub-systems—the Persian Gulf and the Levant within the wake of a new political and diplomatic realignment.
More tellingly, the Middle East course of action allows us to add new causal factors that account for the “holes in the global mosaic” understanding. The shortcomings in globalization do not only stem from the failings in the interconnections prevailing in less developed nations and the attendant creation of backward regional enclaves; they may also result from international political instability and the looming likelihood of military conflicts which push nation-states to reinforce their sovereignty, territorialize their powers and leverage their respective geographical potential. Under such circumstances, border containment prevails over borderless globalized flows.

Notice the Abraham Accord being pivotal.

From the Tehran Times back in 2021:

The second coming of Ben-Gurion​

The project aims to connect the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea through the Gulf of Aqaba to the Mediterranean through the Negev desert. The idea of digging a canal opposite the Suez Canal began in 1963. It is recommended in a memo submitted by Lawrence Livermore Patriot Laps in the United States of America. The memorandum was proposed as a response to the decision taken by President Gamal Abdel Nasser to nationalize the Suez Canal in 1956.
[...]
Firstly, Israel and the United States are in dire need of the project to compensate for the severe economic contraction due to the Coronavirus pandemic and unstable conditions. The treaties were signed between Israel and the Arab countries so as to guarantee Israel’s political and economic stability, and to maintain its presence in the region.

And secondly, the project is driven by the need to restrain the rise of the economic power of China, and to hold back its ongoing project known as "One Road, One Belt". The Chinese project aims to build a train line that starts from the provinces of China in the west towards West Asia and secure water routes around the world. It is a multi-billion-dollar investment project. For example, before the Corona pandemic, several parties in Lebanon hosted the Chinese ambassador, who explained the benefits of the project, which will employ tens of thousands of workers, employees, and specialists along the train line, which will be used mainly to transport goods between China and Europe. Therefore, the U.S. is trying to hamper the Chinese trade route by creating an alternative route to compete with. So, the new stage of struggle will witness an economic war aiming to control seaports and global trade routes.

This American-Israeli project has overlapped with joining several agreements and draft agreements. For example, the United States and the United Arab Emirates have joined the Eastern Mediterranean Gas Forum as observers. And starting Monday, March 29th, the Military Cooperation Agreement between Jordan and the United States will take effect, which probably aims to find an alternative place for the American forces outside Iraq and Syria.

Thirdly, preparations are underway for the implementation of the New Levant Project, which extends from Iraq to Jordan to Palestine across the Arabian Peninsula to the Sinai Desert. The project aims to create a new trade route that does not pass through Syria and Lebanon, but rather through the New Levant lands extending from the Persian Gulf in the south to the Mediterranean in the north, and through it will pass new oil and gas pipelines from Iraq to Jordan, which will replace the Tab line.

The New Levant project might forfeit Syria’s geostrategic importance for the Americans as one of the most important global and historical trade lines between the north and the south throughout history. However, the project lost its momentum at this stage because of Israel’s drive to be part of it, which forced the Iraqi government to cease working on it.

The secrecy of the canal project’s memorandum was revealed in 1994. It was waiting in the drawers for new conditions to revive it. It seems that the capsizing of the ship was the perfect plan. The capsizing oddly coincided with the signing of the 25-year comprehensive strategic partnership between Iran and China. The current events are evidence that the need to change alliances has become inevitable in the region. This explains the economic pressure on Syria and Lebanon and the continued decline in the price of lira in the sister countries. The Americans hoped that through sanctions they would impose conditions for reconciliations with "Israel", impose the demarcation of borders between the Palestinian and Lebanese borders to the best interest of Israel, and prevent Hezbollah and its allies from participating in the coming government. Eventually, the U.S. would have the upper hand to prevent the Chinese route from reaching its ultimate destination to the Mediterranean Sea. However, the reasons behind Biden’s escalating tone towards China and Syria were revealed once Iran and China signed the document for cooperation. The protocol also revealed the hidden options Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah spoke of in his speech on the 18th of March.

The developments in the region may change the course of the Syrian crisis. The "One Belt and One Road" project will not achieve its real success until it reaches the port of Latakia, or/and the port of Tripoli, if the Lebanese desire, in exchange for the ports of Haifa and Ashkelon in Palestine. However, this cannot be achieved as long as Syria is still fighting its new independence war against America and Turkey. Yet, the coming of the Chinese dragon to Iran may mark a new era. Syria constitutes one of the main disputes between China and the United States. It seems that the withdrawal of the latter to Jordan under the new military cooperation agreement has become imposed by the new coming reality. The Americans can manage from there any new conflicts in the region or prolong the life of the crisis and thus obstruct the Chinese project without any direct clashes.

The construction of the Ben-Gurion Canal may take several years. However, the project is now put into action. Thanks to "Ever Given" capsizing, the canal building is now scheduled around May 2021. It is clear now who is the main beneficiary of this calamity, which hit one of the most important global navigation points, namely the Suez Canal.

Normalization agreements were primarily aimed to expand Israeli influence over waterways. The disastrous consequences on the region are starting to be unwrapped. The major target is going to be Egypt. Egypt’s revenue from the Suez Canal is estimated to be 8 billion dollars. Once Ben-Gurion is activated it will drop into 4 billion dollars. Egypt cannot economically tolerate the marginalization of the role of the Suez Canal as one of the most important sources of its national income, especially after the completion of the construction of the Renaissance Dam in Ethiopia. Confinement of the Nile water behind the water scarcity will cause the Egyptians to starve. It will have disastrous consequences on Egypt and Europe. Since the latter will receive most of the Egyptian immigrants; however, this is another story to be told.

Back
Top Bottom