Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Again with their tapes as evidence?... It seems that no one has told them that this is no longer convincing.

More than possible that the was offered for the cameras of the media, and more for the Israeli media, it seems that many, thousands live in a bubble.
Another example of their greateness 🙄
We will tell you again and again, we are not scum like Hamas and ISIS. We treat citizens as human beings. While thousands of Gazan citizens murdered Israelis, we treat them well. Those who are citizens receive good treatment from us. Look how our soldiers treat the people of Gaza.

More examples of what they are sowing.

Usually I fight it with laughter, but that’s just not working these days. I already miss Zelensky. He was hysterical. But I can’t find anything in Gaza to even begin to piece together a giggle.😞
Dark times make for dark jokes...

Zelensky goes to Gazovstal to recruit combatants.
Zelensk's right leg is deformed by a falling concrete block.
Zelens's left leg gets trapped in a hole.
Zelen's right arm gets blown off by a rocket.
Zele's left arm mourns the loss of his right arm.
Zel's torso is riddled with bullets.
Ze's head rolls on the ground.
Z wished he had put an extra 'y' to his name upon entering Gaza. It's impossible for him to signal peace✌️now that he finally needed it.

O' Keefe is still around, but he seems to have been seduced by the old "Hitler was right" narrative of late. He's been enthusiastically talking about "The Greatest Story Never Told" documentary. I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard bad things about it.
That film, as well as the 12-hour Europa: The Last Battle (which I watched) are essentially defenses of Hitler. They are intersting as examples of presenting (probably mostly) true information in an artful, cherry-picked way, to influence opinion. But, of course, that's what so much "documentary" is anyway. Example: note how news media in 2020 cherry-picked several negative incidents of US police treatment of African Americans in rapid succession (all common, everyday occurrences that typically go unreported) to create the notion that something unusual was happening, and to sow division and protest, leading to cries of "We're being hunted!" Shocking absurdity, yet taken to be true when presented by media out of context. This is what popular news media does to its consumers every day.

IMO, value in Europa comes from the deliberate depiction of the Allied leaders as corrupt and beholden to various financial and other interests, because this depiction aided the filmmaker's defense of Hitler. "Zionist conspiracy" was also depicted as a major factor in all aspects of WWII. These perspectives, whether enlarged or not, are predictably missing from most of the history with which we are programmed here in the West. Europa conversely lacks criticism of Hitler, instead focusing on his accomplishments for the German people prior to the war. It seems extreme because it is the other, unfamiliar extreme rarely shown.

As the Cs said on February 23, 2002:
All is of value if examined with an open mind and proper perspective.

Chris Hedges: The Horror, The Horror

by EditorNovember 11, 2023

"DOHA, Qatar: I am in the studio of Al Jazeera’s Arabic service watching a live feed from Gaza City. The Al Jazeera reporter in northern Gaza, because of the intense Israeli shelling, was forced to evacuate to southern Gaza. He left his camera behind. He trained it on Al-Shifa hospital, Gaza’s largest medical complex. It is night. Israeli tanks fire directly towards the hospital compound. Long horizontal red flashes. A deliberate attack on a hospital. A deliberate war crime. A deliberate massacre of the most helpless civilians, including the very sick and infants. Then the feed goes dead."

"Israel and the United States are sending a chilling message to the rest of the world. International and humanitarian law, including the Geneva Convention, are meaningless pieces of paper. They did not apply in Iraq. They do not apply in Gaza. We will pulverize your neighborhoods and cities with bombs and missiles. We will wantonly murder your women, children, elderly and sick. We will set up blockades to engineer starvation and the spread of infectious diseases. You, the “lesser breeds” of the earth, do not matter. To us you are vermin to be extinguished. We have everything. If you try and take any of it away from us, we will kill you. And we will never be held accountable."

Full article below:

I completely feel you. I’m afraid that the Cs have made it pretty clear that “we” must suffer for some time longer before the playing field is leveled. I certainly am not enjoying this sick feeling one bit. There’s no getting used to that. Makes it really hard to stay detached and enjoy the show. I really want to step out of the theater and have a smoke. But we’re strapped in Clockwork Orange style I’m afraid. Usually I fight it with laughter, but that’s just not working these days. I already miss Zelensky. He was hysterical. But I can’t find anything in Gaza to even begin to piece together a giggle.😞
I'm in the same boat. I can't see any way to make swallowing the current circumstances any easier - Of all the things we've seen recently, this certainly is the most depraved, in-your-face, mask-off evil. I feel sick every day thinking about what's going on.

That film, as well as the 12-hour Europa: The Last Battle (which I watched) are essentially defenses of Hitler. They are intersting as examples of presenting (probably mostly) true information in an artful, cherry-picked way, to influence opinion. But, of course, that's what so much "documentary" is anyway. Example: note how news media in 2020 cherry-picked several negative incidents of US police treatment of African Americans in rapid succession (all common, everyday occurrences that typically go unreported) to create the notion that something unusual was happening, and to sow division and protest, leading to cries of "We're being hunted!" Shocking absurdity, yet taken to be true when presented by media out of context. This is what popular news media does to its consumers every day.

IMO, value in Europa comes from the deliberate depiction of the Allied leaders as corrupt and beholden to various financial and other interests, because this depiction aided the filmmaker's defense of Hitler. "Zionist conspiracy" was also depicted as a major factor in all aspects of WWII. These perspectives, whether enlarged or not, are predictably missing from most of the history with which we are programmed here in the West. Europa conversely lacks criticism of Hitler, instead focusing on his accomplishments for the German people prior to the war. It seems extreme because it is the other, unfamiliar extreme rarely shown.

As the Cs said on February 23, 2002:
I also remember watching The Greatest Story completely unaware it was a pro-Hitler documentary. In the end, the conclusions presented were brain dead, but it did open my eyes that the Allies were not so angelic as they teach us in school.
Plenty of war crimes were committed on both sides

Does Israel have a right to defend itself?
  • Francesca Albanese says Israel’s assault on Gaza is without legal merit as “self-defense cannot apply in a context of military occupation”
  • UN special rapporteur on Palestine says UN Charter only “entitles a state to repel an attack based on its intensity and scope,” meaning response should be “proportional”
  • Wants allies of Israel to ask Netanyahu what he meant by talking of changing the Middle East as this would “make another form of resistance emerge”
“The right to self-defense that Israel has invoked under Article 51 of the UN Charter is quite clear. It entitles a state to repel an attack that comes from another state. So, the action necessary to repel the attack must be based on its intensity and scope. And it must be proportional,” she said on the Arab News current-affairs show “Frankly Speaking.
Albanese added: “There is jurisprudence of the International Court of Justice that says that self-defense cannot apply in a context of military occupation when, in this case, Israel is occupying another state, another people.”

Explaining the context of a “proportional” response, she said that “in 24, 30 hours, Israel had regained control of its territory. So, as of then, the right of self-defense in its own territory — if self-defense is to be applied — was exhausted.”
She added: “Does it mean that Israel had to passively leave after what Hamas had inflicted? No, as I said, the protection of Israeli citizens had to be insured, and the military presence of Hamas had to be repelled. Which was done.”

Frankly Speaking: Does Israel have a right to defend itself?

OK, but it doesn't ever work that way with nations and people that have been occupied.

Pepe Escobar on the latests developments in Gaza, Ukraine, the Belt and Road initiative as the multipolar world faces unprecendented challenges.

This is a super interview. Pepe Escobar has a way of expressing itself that's flexible, full of vitality and with a particular sense of humor too.He is not boring at all! Which makes the interview extremely interesting, because Pepe Escobar also has a very good grasp of what's going on, the why's and wherefores, and he's mastered geo-politics like no one else, I think. Thank you for sharing this little gem of an interview.

Tyrone Power and Errol Flynn movies come to mind. Some of them are ridiculous. There is one that ends when Errol is shot in the street by "the girl" who then runs to him to become his girl. I think it is the one about sheep and cattle in Montana.
They were certainly great movie stars in their day. However, what a field day the PC brigade and the '♯Metoo' movement would have with Flynn if he was around today.

Unlike today's bland and insipid movie stars, his life story played out more like a movie script than real life. One can say that he packed more into his drug, drink and sex fuelled short life than most people could do in several life times. No question though he was an absolute rogue. He was extremely fortunate, for example, to get off a statutory rape charge in 1934 for having sex with two underage teenage girls (he had a plane waiting in case the verdict went against him). As Flynn often quoted "I like my whiskey old and my women young”. His friend and fellow Hollywood star David Niven probably summed him up best when he described Flynn by saying that "the most reliable thing about Errol was his unreliability." I still think he made the best ever Robin Hood though (Kevin Costner take note).

The movie you were thinking of is in fact a 1950 Flynn movie called Montana where indeed Alexis Smith shoots Flynn and then rushes up to kiss him at the end of the movie. See: Montana (1950 film) - Wikipedia

As to Tyrone Power, he was one of those impossibly handsome men - the George Clooney of his day. I was able to catch one of his female co-stars, Alice Faye (they starred in the 1938 musical Alexander's Rag Time Band together) when she was interviewed at the National Film Theatre in London many years ago. One of the people in the audience who asked her a question that night was none other than a star of the British 'Carry On' comedy film franchise, Dame Barbara Windsor. There was only one question she was dying to get an answer to from Miss Faye and that was "what was it like to kiss Tyrone Power" :-D, which drew much laughter from the audience when they realised who was asking the question. Mind you as a personal friend of the notorious Kray Brother gangsters, Windsor led a pretty racy life herself too.

1699845796569.png 1699843747882.png

But what do the Saudi House and the Zionists in Israel have in common? It's all in the Family

● Muhammad ibn-Abdul Wahhab had Dönme roots. Los Dönme

● King Abdul Aziz ibn-Saud, the monarch of the first kingdom of Saudi Arabia, was descended from Mordechai bin-Ibrahim bin-Moishe, a Jewish merchant also from Basra.
In Nejd, Moishe joined the Aniza tribe and changed his name to Markhan bin-Ibrahim bin-Musa. Los Dönme

● Abd Al-Wahab and the Saud family signed a pact, the so-called Al-Diriyya pact, for the establishment of the Saudi state, where the Saud family would be in charge of the government and security affairs of the state, and Abd Al-Wahhab would be in charge of the religious affairs of the country. (Wikipedia)

● To seal their alliance, Abd-al-Wahhab gave one of his daughters in marriage to a son of Ibn Saud. (Wikipedia)

● The English spy M. Hempher relates in his "Confessions of a British Spy" how he helped Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab to form Wahhabism under the order and auspices of the English crown. Hempher met the character for the first time in the carpentry workshop of a shia in Damascus. From that meeting they began to plan how to change the doctrine of Islam in order to adapt it to the political interests of the British crown. (Wikipedia)

Why?

British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is the British nationalist, pseudoarchaeological, pseudohistorical and pseudoreligious belief that the people of Great Britain are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel. (Wikipedia)

Curiously, Guy Fawkes and his fellow Catholic plotters may have forged an unholy alliance with the English Rosicrucians to assassinate King James and replace him with his young daughter Princess Elizabeth Stuart under a regency. The Rosicrucians saw her as a great and gifted soul who could help usher in a new era of enlightenment. By way of contrast, the Gunpowder Plot conspirators had aimed to cause an uprising in the Midlands to coincide with the explosion in London and at this point secure Elizabeth's accession as a puppet queen. She would then have been brought up as a Catholic and later married to a Catholic bridegroom.

As it turned out, Elizabeth would eventually marry Frederick V of the Palatinate to become the short-lived Queen of Bohemia. Since her husband's reign in Bohemia lasted over one winter, she is known to history as "the Winter Queen". Her wedding to the Elector of the Palatinate on 14 February 1613 at the royal chapel at the Palace of Whitehall was a grand occasion marked by mass feasts and lavish furnishings described at the time as "a wonder of ceremonial and magnificence". One of the key men responsible for the wedding day festivities was Sir Francis Bacon, considered by many to have been a leading Rosicrucian, who made the wedding something of an alchemical affair.

After Frederick's military defeat at the Battle of White Mountain removed the prospect of he and his wife returning to Prague, his entire family was forced to flee. They could no longer return to the Palatinate as it was occupied by the Catholic league and a Spanish contingent. So, after an invitation from the Prince of Orange, they moved to The Hague in the Netherlands. There he and Elizabeth set up one of the most esoteric courts in Europe, which would have a large and influential impact on her nephew, King Charles II when he was forced to flee there after his defeat in the Second English Civil War. He would subsequently bring a lot of Rosicrucian inspired esoteric ideas back to England with him at the restoration of the monarchy, which would lead, for example, to the creation of the Royal Society, thus fulfilling one of Sir Francis Bacon's greatest dreams.

As to the British Israelite Movement, this was never really a mainstream group enjoying widespread support and it always remained on the fringes of polite society. If anybody lay behind the creation of Wahhabism and the Muslim Brotherhood (MI6 inspired), it would have been the Rothschilds in pursuing their long term imperial (NWO) designs.

It comes as some surprise therefore to learn then that a Rothschild is currently an outspoken advocate against Israeli action in Gaza. I attach links to two YouTube videos by Alice Rothschild that may be of interest to Forum members:
and

I guess you might call her the 'White Sheep' of the Rothschild family. :-D

I also remember watching The Greatest Story completely unaware it was a pro-Hitler documentary. In the end, the conclusions presented were brain dead, but it did open my eyes that the Allies were not so angelic as they teach us in school.
Plenty of war crimes were committed on both sides
Exactly. I didn't know what I was getting into when watching Europa: The Final Battle, either, but it was well done enough to be absorbing. Then again, I read almost nothing but WWII histories from about age ten to twelve, so I know the sequence of events very well. Documentation and interviews with survivors were presented, and there was focus on the economic aspects, false flags, etc. I had a college professor who once said, "all wars are economic." Indeed, plenty of outrageous war crimes on all sides.

Back
Top Bottom