Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

There is no way to cover it up, they killed three hostages mistaking them for surrendering Palestinians. We could be generous and say they thought they were fighters and not civilians, but that seems unlikely and I'm not feeling generous.

So, so bad. A few more might wake up.
The IDF story that the 'mistakenly' killed hostages could have been suicide bombers then also doesn't hold much water, as they're reported to be shirtless when coming out of the building.

There is no way to cover it up, they killed three hostages mistaking them for surrendering Palestinians. We could be generous and say they thought they were fighters and not civilians, but that seems unlikely and I'm not feeling generous.

So, so bad. A few more might wake up.
It is that, whomever carrying a white flag and being shot at, is a war crime. And, there are many reports Palestinians being killed that way.

We will continue to see how they try to justify it

Translated with google
Section 7 is a complete lie. These are the instructions to open fire - anyone who is in the area and we are not part of our forces - shoot in order. If by chance the force sees that it is a woman or a child, there is a situation where they will decide not to open fire - but **this** is against the instructions to open fire.

Stop lying to the public.
Extraordinary details from the initial investigation of the disaster in Sajaya:
1. A sniper-fighter (with a triage sight that increases 4 times) first identified the 3 abductees as suspects from a building at 10:00 am. 1 of them carried a white flag and they walked tens of meters from him in the street, shirtless and without weapons.
2. The sniper from the 17th battalion (Machim course) fired accurate fire at them and shouted "terrorists"
3. A third abductee managed to escape the shooting and hide in a nearby building. The Major General stopped the slingshot to attack the third suspect-kidnapper.
4. When the force with the Majd arrived at the building, he heard him shouting "Save him" in Hebrew. Then the suspect-kidnapped went towards them and received accurate and deadly fire from at least one fighter of the Majd's force.
5. Because of the western appearance of one of the three who were killed at the scene, the force decided to check the identity of the bodies, and thus it was understood that they were abductees who had apparently escaped from Hamas captivity.
6. A few hundred meters from the scene, two days ago, a building was found with the inscriptions s.o.s and "Hatofim, tzilo" in Hebrew. The building was not checked due to the suspicion that it was trapped, but now it will be checked by MZP officials to see if the abductees were there.
7. The IDF says that in the event shooting was carried out contrary to the instructions to open fire, but admit that the soldiers were not briefed on such a scenario, which is "almost impossible for a force that just two days ago had a suicide bomber explode next to it and in an area where every day there are pull-out attacks and temptations for fighters to enter the extermination areas."
8. The Chief of Staff entered the Strip to personally accompany the investigation whose initial lessons had already been passed on to all the forces in the field

For some reason the Link cannot be seen in the preview, just in case

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231216_083438.jpg
    Screenshot_20231216_083438.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 3
I think Israel has set new world record in "psychopathy" - Israel buried dozens of Palestinian patients alive in Kamal Udwan hospital in Gaza, and then ran over them with bulldozers. While the entire world watching

.https://twitter.com/Kahlissee/status/1736012428045906062

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Israel has set new world record in "psychopathy" - Israel buried dozens of Palestinian patients alive in Kamal Udwan hospital in Gaza, and then ran over them with bulldozers. While the entire world watching
Unfortunately not much is seen on the video, apart from destruction and ruins with some traces from maybe bulldozers (or tanks) over the ground, and the guy with Press vest speaks prolly Arabic (didn't understand anything), thus not really in position to assess the video except to take what's written in the post 'at face value'.

BTW, this is 2nd time today @seek10 where your embedded tweets just disappear on my side from your posts, after a short while that only the link's displayed (first was Best jokes one).

CMA CGM pauses all container shipments through the Red Sea
French shipping group CMA CGM said on Saturday it was pausing all container shipments through the Red Sea in the wake of attacks on commercial vessels in the region.
Would they?
⚡️BREAKING

Third largest container shipping company in the world

CMA CGM will cease its activities in the Red Sea and head for safer waters

This will significantly disrupt the global economy and countries will have no choice to blame USA and ask for a ceasefire

CMA CGM group has a 12.6% share of the world's container fleet along with MAERSK almost 50% of the world's container fleet is going to avoid the Red Sea due to Yemeni threats
Add
For some reason, X link is not visible

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231216_125507.jpg
    Screenshot_20231216_125507.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 6
"ran over them with bulldozers. While the entire world watching"

(if true?) Macabre historical rhyme.

I'm pretty sure that's what they did to the Branch Dividians in Waco TX. They ran a bulldozer over the grave of one of the Waco family members. Also, they danced and pulled their pants down to harass anyone watching.

Weird.

Unfortunately not much is seen on the video, apart from destruction and ruins with some traces from maybe bulldozers (or tanks) over the ground, and the guy with Press vest speaks prolly Arabic (didn't understand anything), thus not really in position to assess the video except to take what's written in the post 'at face value'.

There are images on telegram that seem to substantiate the claim. Certainly, there are bodies in the flattened (by bulldozer) ground at the hospital site. Whether or not they were alive when that happened is obviously hard to assess. But at the very least, it's desecration of bodies. I don't think there is anything more evil in this world right now.

BTW, this is 2nd time today @seek10 where your embedded tweets just disappear on my side from your posts, after a short while that only the link's displayed (first was Best jokes one).
I too observed it , but couldn't identify the what the issue was at that time. It looks when I copy the URL from twitter, some how DOT (.) is coming before the twitter URL. Copy paste of URL with dot at the beginning making tweet disappear. Now I quoted my post by manually removing dot, it seems to show. I am sorry for that.

I too observed it , but couldn't identify the what the issue was at that time. It looks when I copy the URL from twitter, some how DOT (.) is coming before the twitter URL. Copy paste of URL with dot at the beginning making tweet disappear. Now I quoted my post by manually removing dot, it seems to show. I am sorry for that.
That dot was prolly inserted by a mod afterwards, apparently there were some issues with Twitter/X embedded things throughout the day today, but things seemed to went back to normal few hours ago (also your hilarious joke/video is showing normally now in Best jokes thread, thanks for a great laugh there).

I will notice next time the "dot" in the preview, something similar had happend to my posts, lately.

I would say putting a dot before the links is a good thing, especially if it's a photo or video of something that not lots of people are prepared to see. Those who choose to watch by copying the link are mentally prepared by doing so.
The crimes being perpetuated against the population in Gaza defy what's conceivable by a human mind, psychopathic or not, it's of the level of the demonic or something.

For info, @seek10, the Tweet in your post here, wasn't showing for me as well. The Tweet was encapsulated in the Media BB code and even the code wasn't showing up in your post. So, to inform members that there was an embedded Tweet code, I edited your post to show the entire URL for the Tweet with a dot because even the inserted URL got reformatted automagically into the Media BB code! :-)

Back
Top Bottom