Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

ICJ closes final day of hearings

Today’s hearing was separate from South Africa's genocide case against Israel and included statements by Turkiye, the Maldives, Fiji, Spain, Zambia, the League of Arab States, the African Union, and the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.

The pressure on the cease-fire now seems to be coming from critical groups on the sidelines who are not part of the diplomatic policy, protests in Los Angeles, critics at the Berlinale and the immolation at the Israeli embassy, the boycott of Israel among others as the US and Israel's allies try to contain the "storm" of criticism coming from the G20, the UN and the ICJ, as well as the resignation of the Palestinian Prime Minister, Mohammad Shtayyeh.

Turkie
Turkiye’s Deputy Foreign Minister Ahmet Yildiz
+ “The conflict is not about a certain Palestinian faction or group. The conflict dates back to an earlier century,”
+ “The real obstacle to peace is obvious,” “deepening occupation by Israel of the Palestinian territories” and the failure to implement a two-state solution as the underlying issue.
+ He also highlighted Israel’s actions that violated the sanctity of holy sites, including the Al-Aqsa Mosque, saying that incidents such as settlers storming the mosque were a response to “heinous calls by Israeli politicians.”
+ Yildiz noted Ankara’s concern over plans by the Israeli government to limit access for Muslims to holy sites as the holy month of Ramadan approaches.

Zambia
Marshal Mubambe Muchende, Zambia’s solicitor general, said that
+The nation recognizes Palestinian’s right to self-determination and security needs for Israel, adding that both have to respect international human rights and humanitarian law.
+ Muchende said the solution to this war is not to place the “blame squarely on one party” but to advance negotiated resolutions towards a two-state solution.

League of Arab States’
The League of Arab States’ representative, Abdel Hakim al-Rifai,
+ Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories is the “last oppressive, expansionist apartheid settler colonial occupation still standing in the 21st century.”
+“This prolonged occupation is an affront to international justice. The failure to bring it to an end has led to the current horrors perpetrated against the Palestinian people, amounting to genocide,” Rifai said. “There can be no moral or juridical justification for occupying lands, killing, terrorizing, and displacing their populations.
+The rule of law, and “not the prevailing law of the jungle,” will be the road that leads the region to peace, noting that “ending the occupation is the gateway to peaceful coexistence.”

The League of Arab State’s second representative, Ralph Wilde, said the
+“Palestinian people have been denied the exercise of their legal right to self-determination through the more than century-long, violent, colonial racist effort to establish a nation-state exclusively for the Jewish people in the land of Mandatory Palestine.”
+There are no legal grounds for Israel to maintain its occupation, closing by quoting Refaat Alareer, a Palestinian poet and educator who was killed in an Israeli airstrike, “If I must die, you must live to tell my story. If I must die, let it bring hope. Let it be a story.”

African Union
“The international community has let down the Palestinian people, but the African Union has faith that in this court; justice will prevail,” representative Mohamed Helal said in his address. “The betrayal of the sacred trust, that is, the self-determination of the Palestinian people, is an enduring injustice that pleads to be remedied.”

“What others think...”
Well,
I can only speak for myself, and being a mother of two compassionate, gallant and virtuous grown men, I am feeling, and sensing, rather than simply “thinking”, and the depths of despair that young man was in, is horrific.
My heart absolutely breaks for Aaron Bushnell and his choice, the final choice to sacrifice himself.
His choices became Devastating and final.
His career choice, the U.S. Air Force, a dead end trap, he was a tool to murder others.
One can see he definitely felt compassion for others.
So, with his ability to see reality, and feel for others, well, his conscience, paired with his depth of empathy there is no way his his soul could not abide.
Realizing his soul could not obey, Aaron Bushnell chose differently.
To him, in his angst and masculine compassionate despair, he had no other way out.
He died this morning.
May the next stages of his amazing soul journey be fantastically easier than this Life was.

“A US airman has died after setting himself on fire in front of the Israeli embassy in Washington DC.

The man was identified by police as Aaron Bushnell, 25, of San Antonio, Texas.

Officers from the US Secret Service extinguished the flames before the man was taken to hospital on Sunday afternoon.

Before setting himself on fire, he said he would "no longer be complicit in genocide".

In a video aired live on a streaming site, Twitch, the man identified himself and said he was a serving member of the Air Force.

He said he was "about to engage in an extreme act of protest." After setting himself on fire, he repeatedly shouted "free Palestine".

I can only speak for myself also.
I’ve been watching closely the unfathomable tragedy of the plight of the Palestinian people, I must guard my heart closely to not fall into despair. I’m also a mother, of 4 children ageing from 24 yrs to 6 months and I truly cannot comprehend the suffering I see everyday.
Watching Aaron set himself on fire in protest hit a chord in me so deep that I felt my heart rattle. I hope the people of Palestine learn of him.
I’ll pray for him and his safe passage to the afterlife.

I don't want to judge this young man who suffered so much before he died and who decided to commit suicide. Perhaps his death will change people. Or maybe it won't. You have to be very convinced, very mystical, to kill yourself by fire, like Joan of Arc, who was also mystical. It's a tragedy, but his death won't stop the genocide.

He must have suffered a lot to get to this point. Did he make this irredeemable gesture because he felt guilty for having taken part in the genocide? Was he in his right mind? Was his hatred for the leaders who ordered him to take part in the genocide so strong and powerful that he could no longer bear it? and just the fire and the fire on him was the only way to save himself?

I'm not a psychologist so I don't know. I remember of some Buddhist monks that set themselves on fire. You really have to love the cause to give your life for it. To believe that your death will save others.

I don't want to judge this young man who suffered so much before he died and who decided to commit suicide. Perhaps his death will change people. Or maybe it won't. You have to be very convinced, very mystical, to kill yourself by fire, like Joan of Arc, who was also mystical. It's a tragedy, but his death won't stop the genocide.

He must have suffered a lot to get to this point. Did he make this irredeemable gesture because he felt guilty for having taken part in the genocide? Was he in his right mind? Was his hatred for the leaders who ordered him to take part in the genocide so strong and powerful that he could no longer bear it? and just the fire and the fire on him was the only way to save himself?

I'm not a psychologist so I don't know. I remember of some Buddhist monks that set themselves on fire. You really have to love the cause to give your life for it. To believe that your death will save others.
His death will not stop the genocide and from what I have seen many people have ended up seeing it as expected due to the extremism of the act itself as a stupid and fanatical act... I suppose that in many it will generate a mixture of feelings of support and rejection, but what is certain is that this fact contributes to the chain of events that will make people "wake up" and to the rejection of Israel's current actions in Gaza.

Redacted is reporting that Haaretz reported that Egypt has contracts for the reconstruction of Gaza - contracts which date from earlier than the current crisis. Also, since 2014 Egypt started evicting people living on its territory next to Gaza so it could make a buffer zone, AND apparently later started building a huge open air prison on an area it has now granted control to Israel. The obvious implication is that Egypt knew of Israel's plan to ethnically cleanse Gaza way in advance, is acting accordingly and is trying to profit out of it.

This piece of information comes out as Israel is about to attack Rafah on the southern edge of Gaza, right next to the border with Egypt, where masses of Palestinians were seeking refuge after they were told by Israel to move south so Israel could bomb their houses. Pure evil.

This piece of information comes out as Israel is about to attack Rafah on the southern edge of Gaza, right next to the border with Egypt, where masses of Palestinians were seeking refuge after they were told by Israel to move south so Israel could bomb their houses. Pure evil.
And speaking of that, I came across this video and it just breaks my heart. Sometimes I worry about the people I love - now I imagine being in her situation, having to give birth in the middle of war, with little to no hope that the baby will have a normal, healthy and happy life. Then multiply that tragedy several thousand times for all the people like her and her baby. :cry:

It may sounds crazy as it is, but would anyone have a link to the unblurred video, please ?
You'll understand that it's not for pleasure, it tears my heart appart. I'd like to be able to watch the hard reality of his entire act, as a respect for the man's final decision. As well as to get a dim reflection, as he said, of the violence happening in Gaza (and many other spaces and times).
That's an intentional suffering, for it is not a useless one, on both parts. Him and I.
Thank you

One possible, but not mentioned motivation for Aaron Bushnell, is that he perhaps went to Palestine under the impression that he was doing the right and just thing, and he followed orders assisting in the genocide. Then he perhaps realised what was really going on and was horrified that he had supported evil and felt that he needed to suffer immensely to cleanse himself of the evil, destruction and cruelty he had played s part in. Perhaps the state of his conscience would allow him no less. I was struck by how young, fresh faced and clean cut he looked in civilian photos taken before the event. Hope he rests in peace and finds healing.

Brain Berletic seems to have been deeply affected by Bushnell's act. This video is about as emotional as he gets, he identifies with him as a marine who struggled to face the reality of US foreign policy. It's a short video with an excellent message - that it would be better if people like Bushnell had some guidance from the alternative media community on how they CAN make a difference.

So, it could be just me and my own wishful thinking, but it does strike as if Russia is pushing in a very specific direction and that is, against Israel's interests. Which will be extremely interesting if they're successful, a large portion of the discontent in the West lately has been about the inaction of their leaders to do stop Israel, if Russia pulls it off... imagine what that will mean to people in the West and their leaders and their entire narrative about how evil Putin is.
I just remembered this, I guess that certain cards have already been laid on the table, now let's see how the effects of this statement will develop.

So much hypocrisy is impressive, the paradox of history confirmed.

The problem is that this narrative is going to work too well, the "victim" countries are only "defending themselves". People are still too asleep for not to notice so much bs.
🇮🇱🇷🇺 | Israel's ambassador to the UN, Gilad Erdan, attacked Russia:

Not only did he announce that Israel is to provide missile early warning systems to Ukraine, but he also called Ukraine an "ally" and equated Russia with Hamas.

This could be the definitive end of the already poor relations between Israel and Russia.
Video in English

I had read about that Hamas meeting with Russia, but I could confirm it in other sources, the ambassador already confirmed it, I guess.

BREAKING: PUTIN INVITES HAMAS AND OTHER RESISTANCE GROUPS TO MEET IN MOSCOW

Russia has invited all Palestinian groups for an “Inter-Palestinian Meeting” on February 26th:

✅ Hamas
✅ Islamic Jihad
✅ Palestinian Authority
✅ Fatah

Bogdanov Putin’s Special Envoy for the Middle East:

“We invited all Palestinian representatives — all political forces that have their positions in different countries, including Syria, Lebanon and other countries in the region.”

Realizing his soul could not obey, Aaron Bushnell chose differently.
To him, in his angst and masculine compassionate despair, he had no other way out.
There is a recurring theme: "damned if he did, damned if he did not."

Princess Diana
A: You pick. She was damned if she did and damned if she did not.
Donald Trump
A: Good question. He is almost damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. One thing is certain, the Biden presidency represents an almost immediate slide into totalitarianism.
Hamlet, Act III, Scene I [To be, or not to be]
To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;

No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.—Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd.

It may sounds crazy as it is, but would anyone have a link to the unblurred video, please ?
You'll understand that it's not for pleasure, it tears my heart appart. I'd like to be able to watch the hard reality of his entire act, as a respect for the man's final decision. As well as to get a dim reflection, as he said, of the violence happening in Gaza (and many other spaces and times).
That's an intentional suffering, for it is not a useless one, on both parts. Him and I.
Thank you
I watched it on reddit but it has now been removed.

I understand where you’re coming from, I felt it was the very least I could do but I am forever changed, not haunted but deeply humbled at the depth of Aaron’s humanity.

I also watch many disturbing videos daily of life on the ground in Palestine, I see death, destruction, horror unimaginable. I want to understand and feel as deeply as I can for these people and honour them by bearing witness to their suffering.

I also understand why others would choose not to see, but for me, I have to know, I have to look and I have to feel.

I also watch many disturbing videos daily of life on the ground in Palestine, I see death, destruction, horror unimaginable. I want to understand and feel as deeply as I can for these people and honour them by bearing witness to their suffering.

I also understand why others would choose not to see, but for me, I have to know, I have to look and I have to feel.

Absolutely! Once you see the truth you can't really look away after a while. And most crucially, one can then identify the perpetrators and never, ever forget or forgive them, at least that's what 25 years of reading and viewing "conspiratorial content" has taught me. There's no point in engaging with the enemy directly, they have all the power, but if you keep to the margins and note things down carefully, maybe share a point or two on X or on this forum, just spread the info, and just maybe those butterfly wings will flap in our favour.

The way I see it is we need as a collective a radical shift in our consensus reality core beliefs. This takes in JFK/RFK/MLK, 9-11, UFOs, Zionism, Psychopathy, Religion, all across the board really. Why live in an illusion, filled with ignorant assumptions when you can become an active participant in the reality of the future, by birthing it in the present? Often it's a grim endeavour, and the pain and anger is real, but there is a kind of impetus, like an adrenaline rush which kinda drives me onwards. Sometimes you just do something because it satisfies a curiosity, but on other occasions it becomes more of a kind of duty.

I don't want to live in a world where psychopaths and ideologues can get away with their heinous crimes. I want justice, no matter how hard or how long it takes. Being one of the few (7k) people on here sharing the load continually inspires me and provides reassurance to stay the course. And there's plenty of other forums and sub cultural hangouts, slowly putting the pieces of info together. I hope and pray that at some point in our future there comes into being a kind of catalysing event, something of a kind of 4d thing, that just rocks society to its core. Even today there are scores of people living in subjective bubbles, completely in the dark about objective reality. I often wonder what it's like for those people living in such a way, I guess ignorance really is bliss for many. We've had 4d STS interference, psychopaths in power, wars, surveillance culture, cointelpro etc, we here know our basics and also we know what we're up against. It really makes me wonder, just how bad do things have to get globally to wake the silent majority up? I tentatively predict that our global society will explode at some point in the next 15 years. It's just where my mind is on the subject at the moment but I think a big marker event is now overdue.

At this point, all we can do is bear witness to objective reality as best we can, and share whatever info we come across in a tactful manner, no need for shrill grandstanding online. There's a lot to be said for keeping one's head down and just being observant and diligent. These are the years we knew were coming, but we didn't know when they'd come, nor did we know how the times and conditions would manifest. Our 5d selves would probably consider these days the most important in our entire lives. In turn, we'd do well as a group to try and put ourselves in our 5d "shoes" as best we can, and tune in to what is most important for us as individuals and as a collective.

Just some musings, I'm quietly optimistic that the future will bring more than we fear, and more than we assume too. At the end of the day, it's what we're actually living for ultimately. Knowing that the whole 4d STS/Consortium/Beast System will try and squeeze us to the breaking point in terms of control will, I suppose, bring forth the "ecstasy of the experience". The greatest thing about suffering is that you know who you are and what you're made of at times like that! Once I wondered if God was real as a cocky little kid, now I prepare myself for confronting the forces of the Devil! Mostly petty tyrants, but they're a challenge enough. The path ahead appears fairly clear now; pay attention to reality right and left, see the bigger picture, the objective reality. And plot your way forward carefully. And never forget who and what you're up against. That's enough for now I think.

Back
Top Bottom