Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Agreed. For all Iran's talk of supporting Palestine, it's looking like the Palestinians will be wiped out (the West Bank is only a matter of time) and Iran will have stood by the whole time without lifting a finger.
I also agree.

I think we are all aware of what lifting a finger from any country in opposition to Israel looks like though.

I get the feeling that WW3 is not permitted to take place, what will be left after everyone nukes each other?

There is a report detailing another AI system called 'Lavendar', in addition to 'The Gospel' both of which generate kill lists for the Zionists. There is another component called 'Where's Daddy'. It's all very disturbing. I haven't read the full thing yet, but the authors go into detail. Basically, there's more than one AI operating in the Gaza kill zone, and the role of human military personnel is to check the kill list, and give it a green light or not.

This may dig into the following question:

Basically, it could be that military AI targeted the vehicles. So they say 'it was a mistake' because it was a computer glitch.

More on this - there is some speculation that Amazon and Google are powering at least one the Gaza genocide AI systems. I wouldn't be surprised.

Agreed. For all Iran's talk of supporting Palestine, it's looking like the Palestinians will be wiped out (the West Bank is only a matter of time) and Iran will have stood by the whole time without lifting a finger.
Or they could up their support for the Houthis and continue to mess up shipping routes. This is Israel's aggression but it isn't proactive, it's more an act of desperation, that's the way this event felt for me.

Or they could up their support for the Houthis and continue to mess up shipping routes. This is Israel's aggression but it isn't proactive, it's more an act of desperation, that's the way this event felt for me.

Looks to me like The Houthis are doing just fine.

THE US NOW WANTS A 'DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION' FOR YEMEN:

US Special Envoy to Yemen, Tim Lenderking, said on Wednesday that the US is seeking a diplomatic solution for the Yemeni Armed Forces' blockade of the Red Sea.

This takes a turn from current US policy that has sought to solve the blockade through force, launching attacks on Yemen since February.

Following meetings in Saudi Arabia and Oman, the US special envoy told Reuters that "We favor a diplomatic solution, we know there is no military solution.

"The Yemeni Armed Forces, along with most of the Axis of Resistance, have previously affirmed that they will only stop their operations once Israel's genocidal war on Gaza is halted.

World Central Kitchen Attack - A change in narrative?

Do you find it curious to see such a powerful coordinated response regarding the targeting of 7 people connected to the World Central Kitchen convoy? Personally, I do. Since this tragic event happened on 1 April, we have seen strong messaging from political leaders / MSM pontificating about Israel needing to have more care for 'innocent civilians' and aid workers.

We have seen a pathetic response over the last six months regarding the relentless horrors in Gaza, but suddenly 7 human beings are slaughtered in a targeted, coordinated attack in Gaza (the majority of whom are NOT Palestinian) and this elicits a VERY different response from our dear 'leaders'.

British PM is 'appalled', 'shocked and saddened'
Australian PM is 'outraged', 'a human tragedy that should never have occured'
Canadian PM says it is 'absolutely unacceptable'
Biden personally tells Bibi it is 'unacceptable'. Says he is 'outraged and heartbroken'.
blah blah blah...

'COULD YOU PLEASE SLAUGHTER, DISMEMBER, PULVERISE, LIQUIDATE AND OBLITERATE THESE 'PEOPLE' MORE CAREFULLY AND QUIETLY BENJAMIN?? SO ANNOYING, NOW WE HAVE TO PRETEND TO THE MINIONS THAT WE ARE 'OUTRAGED'. '

We don't need these MORONS to indicate the attack on the WCK convoy was absolutely despicable and barbaric.
We all know that - and we also know full well that THEY don't give a damn about these people who died.

JUST for the record, I don't recall hearing from these leaders of their 'outrage' for others killed every single day in Gaza since this carefully scripted show began.

Plenty of outrage for Israel though.
Oh yes, there has been a bit of 'wringing of hands', some individuals feigning some pathetic level of empathy and concern for 'civilians'. (I always think that term sounds so deeply impersonal, devoid of humanity, identity, or soul, just another useful or expendable 'target'). Many who know and see what is happening have spoken out through the UN, the ICJ but clearly Israel was never going to consider rational humane perspectives. Why should it, when others fund and support its intentions and always have. Israel has 'God's work' to do. They are the 'chosen ones', doncha know.

So those aligned with Israel might give 'lip service' to condemning the IDF for the World Central Kitchen convoy attack, but in my mind this is even more of an insult to the Palestinians, and those who died - particularly given that since the horrors in Gaza began we have seen no outrage from anyone who has any kind of allegiance to Israel's mission:

no outrage for the almost 200 aid workers killed;
no outrage for the (at least) 95 journalists and media workers killed,
no outrage at almost 8000 arrested in the West Bank, 360 killed, 94 of them children since the events of October 7
no outrage when people were intentionally shot by IDF / run over recently when approaching aid trucks, desperate for food;
no outrage when graves were intentionally dug up and bodies removed, returned much later defiled, missing organs
no outrage that people are systematically / strategically being starved to death,
no outrage that innocent babies / children die in agony from malnutrition, no clean water, food, medication
no outrage regarding the 32,600+ deaths (very conservative numbers)
no outrage that more than 25,000+ of the dead are women and children
no outrage for the 75,000+ people physically injured (again, very conservative, many injuries would be very serious/traumatic)
no outrage for the lifelong profound psychological/physiological/spiritual trauma/torture of generations of these people.

😈

250 PEOPLE ARE DYING A DAY ON AVERAGE IN GAZA... OVER 33,000 PEOPLE IN 6 MONTHS... 2/3 OF THEM WOMEN AND CHILDREN, ENTOMBED FOR THEIR ENTIRE LIVES IN AN OPEN AIR PRISON, GENERATION AFTER GENERATION... STARVED, TORTURED, TREATED LIKE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE...

BUT 7 ADULTS WHO HAD A CHOICE ABOUT BEING THERE AND KNEW THE RISKS (SEVERAL WERE PAID BODYGUARDS) ARE KILLED ON A HUMANITARIAN MISSION IN ONE DAY - AND THAT RESULTS IN 'GLOBAL OUTRAGE' FROM POLITICIANS ??? WHO HAVE OTHERWISE REMAINED VERY QUIET OR NEUTRAL ABOUT ISRAEL'S DEMONIC ACTIONS - OR OPENLY SUPPORTED THEM.

I am not wanting to minimise the deaths of these people, they were incredibly brave and wonderful to give their all and do what they could to ease the suffering of others and their deaths are deeply tragic. I am just trying to point out what I am observing. It feels to me that there is more to this WCK situation than people might realise, but I will expand on that in another post.

No outrage for GAZA but for more than TWO YEARS, there has been plenty of 'outrage' for Ukraine, weapons, endless funding, global support, a whole narrative constructed around this plan that has been seeded and carefully nurtured, like a sleeping sickness all over this planet. People don't seem to be so 'Slava Ukraine-y' these days, or is that just my imagination? I think people are completely fatigued by all the horrendous killing and destruction, the lies and the overwhelm. I think also, a lot of people have just 'switched off', dissociated, they live in a 'bubble' hoping like hell they can just keep skating along and everything will be ok.

So Israel 'wants to destroy Hamas'... but in truth, Israel ARE Hamas (well the Zionists are). They created them, they funded them. They setup the dynamics, they are the ones who have orchestrated, engineered and oversouled this horrific genocide. A self perpetuating reality, I think they call that.

You get what you give in life.
In one form or another.

What you think, you become
What you feel, you attract
What you imagine you create
~Buddha

Good luck with that, Israel.

I think we are all aware of what lifting a finger from any country in opposition to Israel looks like though.
Yep. Israel's usual responses of dirty tricks, a whole lot of victim mentality, whining and just flat-out bluffing and lies.

Sure, but Israel can still wipe out Gaza faster than the Houthis can choke Israel's supply lines. There needs to be a creative response from Iran, not necessarily symmetric, but some step towards shielding Palestine, such seeing Israel's air power neutralised. And if Russia fried a few of Israel's satellites, who would know amongst all the solar activity lately?

There is a report detailing another AI system called 'Lavendar', in addition to 'The Gospel' both of which generate kill lists for the Zionists. There is another component called 'Where's Daddy'. It's all very disturbing. I haven't read the full thing yet, but the authors go into detail. Basically, there's more than one AI operating in the Gaza kill zone, and the role of human military personnel is to check the kill list, and give it a green light or not.

This may dig into the following question:

Basically, it could be that military AI targeted the vehicles. So they say 'it was a mistake' because it was a computer glitch.

Basically, if Israel's goal is to get rid of the Palestinians (by whatever means) then AI could have pointed to getting rid of humanitarian organizations in order to starve people, not treat them, etc.

That's because none of "their own" were involved. They're just playing to their local populations. In the end, they couldn't care less.
Likewise for much of the general population, people don’t care because it doesn’t affect them, or can’t look coz it’s too gruesome…. in my circles of peeps that is the case at least.

Some very rude shocks are dawning on the horizon

Over the years a lot of us here on the forum recognize Ben Shapiro as most likely Mossad controlled-ops. Was sent this X post with video of Shapiro telling his audience to basically not do their own research into things:

Thankfully he's become more exposed due to his hardline stance regarding the Gaza genocide. Some of my conservative friends who once admired him and Israel are being red-pilled about Israel's despicable actions through Shapiro.

Hmm... Antonio Guterres is troubled by Israel's use of AI targeting. Why this message, and why now? I've been seeing a similar trend as you @forest_light, and I don't think it's because world leaders suddenly care about Gazans. There must be some reason they're turning on Israel.

I am deeply troubled by reports that the Israeli military’s bombing campaign includes AI as a tool in the identification of targets, resulting in a high level of civilian casualties.

AI should be used as a force for good to benefit the world; not to contribute to waging war on an industrial level, blurring accountability.

Edit: perhaps the reason is to tame Israel for geopolitical reasons...

Basically, if Israel's goal is to get rid of the Palestinians (by whatever means) then AI could have pointed to getting rid of humanitarian organizations in order to starve people, not treat them, etc.

True, but technology can also be used against a person or even a state. I wonder if they'll end up being hoisted on their own petard? Like shooting off a rocket that only turns around and takes them out.... :-O

That's because none of "their own" were involved. They're just playing to their local populations. In the end, they couldn't care less.
exactly, and even if their care was sincere about their own citizens, they'd do something about it other than lip service.

Sure, but Israel can still wipe out Gaza faster than the Houthis can choke Israel's supply lines. There needs to be a creative response from Iran, not necessarily symmetric, but some step towards shielding Palestine, such seeing Israel's air power neutralised. And if Russia fried a few of Israel's satellites, who would know amongst all the solar activity lately?
who knows.. although I do think that if a satellite is knocked down, someone would know it happened that way. The US just presented a resolution in the UN about nuclear weapons in space, so I suppose the notion is in the air.

Back
Top Bottom