Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Certainly the UK and US would have known about the operation to take out Nasrallah, or even actively colluded by helping provide his location. Israel is not generally a rogue state (though it is often a liability with some of the more reckless actions it takes), it is the attack dog of a powerful larger system and ther

Certainly too by Mossad, here is a SOTT article from 2005. And I think it could be expected that Hezbollah has been infiltrated for long.

Damascus: Syria's official Al-Thawra newspaper claimed Thursday that more than 400 agents from Israel's spy agency Mossad are in Lebanon in the latest volley in an increasingly vitriolic war of words with Lebanon's new leaders.

"You have to recognize the danger of having more than 400 men from Israel's Mossad in Lebanon who are working with the other (Lebanese) agents who once supported the Zionist enemy and its militias," wrote editor Fayez Sayegh

"These agents are encircling Lebanon like a belt that will explode when Israel and its strategic ally, the United States, decide," he said, charging there was also an increasing number of agents from the CIA and European states in the country.

It's worth considering how long the government, and military, of Lebanon has been infiltrated by the UK (and therefore also the US). Citizens are spied on all over that small country, providing Israel with plenty of Intel about Hezbollah. Palestinian refugees are also closely watched.

There's lots of information about that compiled in this thread.

They are operating from Cyprus, just a short distance away, always listening and sending reconnaissance planes if they need to get any closer.

Certainly the UK and US would have known about the operation to take out Nasrallah, or even actively colluded by helping provide his location. Israel is not generally a rogue state (though it is often a liability with some of the more reckless actions it takes), it is the attack dog of a powerful larger system and therefore will not be taken down by conventional military means. A very organised coalition of states might stand a chance, but that doesn't exist right now. That's not to say that the resistance movements cannot cause them huge problems, but they will never get the drop on Israel. They are all operating from vulnerable countries, many with entirely self interested leadership.

I think the end of Israel will come in the same way as that of its powerful progenitors, a result of economic problems and mismanagement under the weight of its own corruption. Through their own hubris, wishful thinking and reckless behaviour resulting from an advanced state of pathocracy. Possibly helped along by Mother Nature, which is all connected to this, of course.
Although I agree with most of what you say, I must disagree on your analysis of Israel as not generally being a rogue state. Israel is a rogue state and its actions prove it. It acts with total disregard for international law. It has ignored all UN resolutions relating to it whilst castigating Iran for non-compliance with UN resolutions. It has carried out multiple attacks on neighbouring countries, which would be overt acts of war if they had been conducted by any other state. As we know from the C's, Mossad has been behind numerous terrorist attacks not just in the Middle East but all around the world, including almost certainly the destruction of the Twin Towers in New York.

Israel was a state born in terror and run by terrorists from its very inception. I know this because my father was there as a British soldier in 1947 attempting to keep the peace (mission impossible) between the Zionist settlers and the Palestinian Arabs. My father knew some of the soldiers killed in the King David Hotel bombing in 1946 (see:King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia) and was also there when in 1947 the Irgun gang (headed by Israel's future prime minister Menachem Begin) executed two British sergeants in an orchard and booby trapped their bodies (The Sergeants affair - Wikipedia). So much for Israel as Britain's great ally :lol:. And let us not forget the assassination of Count Folke Bernadotte, the United Nations Security Council mediator in the Arab–Israeli conflict of 1947–1948. He was assassinated in Jerusalem in 1948 by the paramilitary Zionist group Lehi (also known as the 'Stern Gang' one of whose leaders was the future Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Shamir), while pursuing his official duties.

The only difference between now and then is that the Zionist gangsters today are much better armed and equipped with a world-wide reach and effective control over the western media. Nothing has changed in their mindset though. For me Israel was, is and always will be a rogue state whilst the Zionists continue to control it.​

There have been a number of hints that Israel is about to start a ground invasion in Lebanon. Today there is this:

One would think that would be unlikely, as it is a strategic mistake on Israel's part. Because right now it's been doing a lot of damage to Hezbollah with dirty cyber-tricks and air bombings alone, at little or no cost. Whereas if it sends troops, the troops become a target and that's the precise scenario Hezbollah has been preparing for for years, since 2006 when the Israelis were kicked out of Lebanon after a failed incursion. But then it's not always easy to figure out the thinking of Israeli leadership, because it's pathological. For starters, you would think that living in such a small country surrounded by unsympathetic neighbours, you would do well to be diplomatic and make friends, rather than provoke and attack everyone at once.

The only difference between now and then is that the Zionist gangsters today are much better armed and equipped with a world-wide reach and effective control over the western media.
While Zionists are a pretty powerful faction, I don't think that they are near the top or even in full control over Western media. Even EU-countries like Spain are currently defying the Zionists and openly criticize Israel's actions.

The Anglo-American oligarchy or "secret money nobility" seems more powerful than the Zionists and closer to the top of the hierarchy.

Maybe it's the desert sand coating those tanks but, even allowing for that , they certainly look a bit moth-eaten.

They're about to look a lot worse

The 'limited ground operation' has begun. It's a limited operation because it may not go according to plan. Then Israel can claim some small objective was achieved and regroup or withdraw. If they advance further it will be a full scale operation 🙄

I have a feeling that all kinds of tricks will be deployed in conjunction with this, based on the events of the last couple of weeks. Anything and everything seems to be on the table!

The Anglo-American oligarchy or "secret money nobility" seems more powerful than the Zionists and closer to the top of the hierarchy.
Also, to go even further, the fact that the most prominent "red herrings" (Rotschilds, Soros, etc.) are Jewish may also be on purpose - to deflect people into "blaming the Jews/Zionists", while the real power lies elsewhere.

The latest session goes into this:
(irjO) What is the relationship between the so-called Illuminati with the Rothschild family? Because Laura wondered on the forum if the Rothschilds are even really 'Illuminati'.

A: Front men and red herrings.

Q: (L) Do the Rothschilds know or have any interactions with actual Illuminati family persons?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) Knowingly?

Q: (Niall) Do they want to be Illuminati but they can't get in?

Q: (irjO) Can I ask a follow up question on that? Does the same apply to the other types of families, like the Rockefellers and Soros, and all those?

Q: (L) They're front men and red herrings.

(Niall) That's why we know about them.

(L) Are they set up by the Illuminati to be front men and red herrings?

Q: (L) To keep the heat off the real Illuminati?

Q: (L) Well, so I guess it's probably pretty useless for us to ask for any names?

A: Yes. [Laughter]

Q: (Niall) But if we name some names, could we get a yes or no?

A: Violation!

Multiple sources claim the invasion has already begun, others claim it has not yet.
Drones and Israeli Aircraft heard across Southern Lebanon, with Intense Activity over the Border.
It is also said in several sources that the Lebanese army is retreating instead of going into a direct confrontation.
U.S. Officials have confirmed that Israeli Forces have now crossed into Southern Lebanon, and are beginning Limited-Ground Operations against Hezbollah Positions near the Border.

Additional Footage showing the Withdrawal of the Lebanese Army earlier tonight from the Border with Israel, as Forces were reportedly ordered to move away from the Border by at least 5 Kilometers.

Is the Lebanese command partly allowing as many Israeli troops as possible to infiltrate in order to unleash hell on them?

Back
Top Bottom