Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I just want to mention that you can hear the sound of the jet(s?) after the bombs hit. It's a long, low, slightly warbling, droning, rumble in the background, that tappers off and disappears.
Yes, and is very similar to the Al-Ahli hospital that Joe's X. Post it here again because is easier to search an X than a post here.

Yes, and is very similar to the Al-Ahli hospital that Joe's X. Post it here again because is easier to search an X than a post here.

Obviously I don't know. But to me it seems that we are watching a missile fired from a jet. Hamas does not have jets. Israel does, and so does the USS Ford aircraft carrier. Those are the only two powers that Israel would have allowed to fly there.

Just as they show the video - at RT's Telegram- of some buildings, hundreds. So they must have the one of the hospital parking lot. But they are going to leave us wondering.
The Israeli army said it had struck hundreds of Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip overnight.

Palestinian media reported dozens of civilian casualties.

🟩 RT in Russian

Foreign minister: At war’s end, not only will Hamas be gone, but Gaza’s territory will shrink

Foreign Minister Eli Cohen tells Army Radio, “At the end of this war, not only will Hamas no longer be in Gaza, but the territory of Gaza will also decrease.”

The line is an indication of the speculation from some analysts that the IDF will try and create a buffer zone inside Gaza to better protect Israel’s southern border towns so that they are not exposed to the kind of onslaught that Hamas carried out on October 7.

The Israelis knew that and probably used an 'air burst' bomb that detonated above the crowd, showering them all with shrapnel. Why so little damage visible? Most of it was absorbed by the bodies of 600 people.

This tweet does a pretty good job for making the case of an air burst bomb. Not sure about the thermobaric part. Seems like there would be more extensive damage had it been the case:

It was the local news sites, and no, they did not

Perhaps today there is something in there about the electricity ...

Have not checked the news yet
I just heard on the news now, Egypt are going to let 20 trucks through with food, water, medical supplies - but no fuel.
No fuel means a continued intentional massacre of people in Gaza, as hospitals will have no power to run life support etc.
Utterly sickening.

Israel will let Egypt deliver some aid to Gaza via Egypt-Gaza border

Israel said Wednesday that it will allow Egypt to deliver limited quantities of humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip. The first crack in a punishing 10-day siege on the territory came one day after a deadly blast at a Gaza City hospital killed hundreds and put immense strain on Gaza doctors treating the many wounded as medical supplies ran out.

The announcement to allow water, food and other supplies came as rage over Tuesday night’s blast at al-Ahli Hospital spread across the Middle East, and as U.S. President Joe Biden visited Israel in hopes of preventing a wider conflict in the region.
Biden said Egypt’s president agreed to open the crossing and, to begin with, to let in 20 trucks with humanitarian aid. If Hamas confiscates aid, “it will end,” he said. White House officials said the aid would flow as early as Friday, once the roads are patched.

At Rafah crossing, Gaza’s only connection to Egypt, lines of trucks with aid have waited for days to enter. But the facility has only a limited capacity. Egypt must still repair the road across the border that was cratered by Israeli airstrikes.
Supplies will eventually go in under supervision of the U.N., Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry told Al-Arabiya TV. He did not specify the number of trucks. Asked if foreigners and dual nationals seeking to leave would be let through, he said: “As long as the crossing is operating normally and the (crossing) facility has been repaired.”
The Gaza Health Ministry said 3,478 people have been killed in Gaza since the war began, and more than 12,000 wounded, mostly women, children and the elderly. Another 1,300 people across Gaza are believed to be buried under the rubble, alive or dead, health authorities said.
I feel certain the numbers will be much higher than that. 😔

Iran urged the 57 members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation to impose an oil boycott on Israel during a meeting in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Wednesday. This would affect Western economies more than Israel itself. Oil is an important raw material for the production of goods and services and the increase in its price has an impact on inflation. So it could be a very winding end of the year for consumers. We will be indirect victims. Economic missiles kill more people.​

Oil jumps as Iran calls for Israel embargo following deadly Gaza hospital explosion​

Oil leaped higher after Iran called for an embargo against Israel by Muslim countries, following a deadly explosion at a Gaza hospital that raised the risk of wider hostilities in the Middle East.

“Traders are watching closely for any sign the conflict is spilling over in ways that could have a big supply impact,” said Richard Bronze, an analyst at consultant Energy Aspects, adding that Israel mostly gets its oil from outside the Middle East and North Africa region. “But calls for an embargo will add to the comparisons to the 1970s crises that were already being discussed in the market, even if the impact is mostly symbolic for now.”

Wow a man with a conscience. Paul expressed his apprehension that the US was on the verge of repeating longstanding errors in its policy. "I fear we are repeating the same mistakes we have made these past decades, and I decline to be a part of it any longer."​

Veteran State Department official Josh Paul QUITS agency after Biden backs America sending military assistance to Israel amid war with Hamas​

• Josh Paul, who worked in the State's bureau overseeing arms transfers for more than a decade, resigned over Biden's 'continued lethal assistance to Israel'
  • His resignation came after President Joe Biden's visit to Israel, during which he pledged a substantial $100 billion aid package in support of Israel and Ukraine
  • He argued the blind support for one side in the conflict would harm the interests of both parties and cited a history of repeating mistakes in this regard

My bet is on the following for the moment:

- Israel‘s days are counted; At the very least, in the way it exists now. Therefore the empires most important outpost in the muslim world is also about to collapse. The muslim world is about to be freed from the empire’s most important outpost.

- I think there are several factors for why that might be happening, the most prominent being, that Russia
deployed warships MiG-31 fighter jets with Kinzhal‘s missiles as safeguard. I think this probably allows the muslim world a free hand to deal with Israel with little risk of the empire intervening. Russia is making sure that whatever they themselves do will accord to international law, thereby formally not risking a direct confrontation between the US and Russia. Russia basically levels the playing field by forcing Israel to fight conventionally and on its own should muslim states decide to go at war against them. No big brother anymore to fight for them and no nuclear option to use either!

This would mean that the empire is now also loosing serious grip on the muslim world/areas of the globe after Africa started a similar trajectory and large parts of the eastern world and parts of South America.

Edit: Corrected = „MiG-31 fighter jets“ instead of warships.

Last edited:
1/ Article by Raz Segal (an associate professor of Holocaust and genocide studies at Stockton University and the endowed professor in the study of modern genocide) :

A Textbook Case of Genocide​

Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?​

2/ Interview of him by Democracy Now (at 32:05 in the video) :
Raz Segal, an Israeli expert in modern genocide, calls Israel’s assault on Gaza a textbook case of “intent to commit genocide” and its rationalization of its violence a “shameful use” of the lessons of the Holocaust. Israeli state exceptionalism and comparisons of its Palestinians victims to “Nazis” are used to “justify, rationalize, deny, distort, disavow mass violence against Palestinians,” says Segal.

Kinzhals will insure all aircraft carriers become confetti littering on the waves. All else floating will flair the same. I cannot remember where, and it was years ago I read some prophesy about five thousand warriors drowning when an aircraft carrier sank. The gigantic Western underestimation of the Russian military power. As the wise say " Let it be that you listened and also worked on your faith in the good years " .While rocking in my hammock of ignorance I intuit that the above written by Cosmos is a bulls eye. Will wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom