Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Or it could be that they bombed the hospital and figured they can just deny having done it?

The hidden hand could be the lack of empathy and high presence of wish full thinking on the psychopathic side of the PTB.
Or it could be that they bombed the hospital and figured they can just deny having done it?

The hidden hand could be the lack of empathy and high presence of wish full thinking on the psychopathic side of the PTB.
There is also the the twitter/X post by Hananya Naftali wherein he pretty much says that they bombed a hospital. In fact that is what he said.

In the midst of all else the far right Israelis ie. pathologicals - are being armed by the Government to form a militia to suppress dissent from within Israel. One Knesset member expects there to be a bloodbath if this goes ahead as planned. And if the insane acts of settler violence towards Palestinians in the West Bank is anything to go by, he's probably right; because many of those extremist-religious types indeed behave like a rabid bunch.

Here's a story you haven't heard. Israel is heading into a civil war with Jews fighting Jews in the streets. Dan Cohen has the unbelievable story from Israel on what's next in this turmoil.

Looks like Slavyangrad translated the post that was made by RT "daughter" TG channel (Military Chronicle). They are the ones who did all the previous "oddities" lists about Hamas attack on 7th of October.

RT also posted a video of the bomb. Since their TG channel is blocked for Westerners, at least in Northern America, here it is on YT:

And here's the full text again:
Since I do not know what really happened, I have a hard time with the videos that show the airborne missile and the explosion being a DIY thing. Of course, Hamas could have done it since they are an Israeli/US operation (or so it would seem). OTOH, there were US aircraft in the area from the USS Ford strike group. They should/do know if they were in position to know. (They might not have been.)

Something like this also crossed my mind. I don’t think the Russian’s would release something if they have it, but I do get the feeling that they saw something, and they’re sending a message to Israel that they’re watching very closely.
Yes. Putin also reminded the US that the Carrier Strike Groups are within range of their Hypersonic Missiles from the Black Sea area.

I don’t know if Kinzhal can shoot down ICBMs, if that’s what you mean.

But one of the main purposes of developing hypersonic missiles like these was not only that they be impossible to intercept, but that the sheer amount of kinetic energy they carry from travelling so fast should enable it to destroy massive and heavily engineered targets such as aircraft carriers, bridges or underground command centres.

So, basically, whether or not they can be used as a deterrent against nuclear attacks, they can certainly be used against the US aircraft carrier groups in the Mediterranean Sea. They’re sitting ducks.
They will seriously damage the US Carrier Groups in the Mediterranian.

I know there has been some comparisons of this hospital blast with Jdam bombs, but here's a comparison from another Israeli air strike...

From an apartment block tonight...

Versus the hospital last night...

You can clearly see and hear they're pretty much identical.. obviously not from an $800 rocket.
My own thoughts are that israel has just tested what it can get away with. How much it can push with the USA still backing it. And to blow hundreds of kids into pieces in a hospital is evil beyond belief. The fact that Biden has came out and said 'it was the other side' it's another case of 1+1 is clearly 2... but we're going to tell you it's 3 and you're going to believe it, and it seems a lot have bought the failed rocket launch BS.

Larry Johnson weighs in on the hospital bombing:

I will pre-empt the question — no, I am not a shill for Israel. I am simply presenting the facts as we know them today and will let you make up your own mind. Okay?

Fact number one — the Al Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza is still standing. The clinical center is intact. Whatever exploded outside the hospital (missile, rocket or bomb) did little if any structural damage to the building. Al-Jazeera press reports like the following are wrong:

Screenshot-2023-10-18-at-20.11.03-812x1024.jpeg

Fact number two — the explosion took place in the courtyard/parking area of the hospital. BDA of the impact site (the car park in front of the hospital) shows no impact crater. Despite initial and persistent reports that 500 were killed, the video evidence puts the actual number killed at around 30 to 40. Still horrific, but the “500 people, dead buried under the rubble of a collapsed hospital,” appears to be debunked.

We've covered this in part - no impact crater can be explained by an aerial detonation.

We still don't know precisely how many people were killed in the strike. I've seen the number 500 repeated, as well as numbers up to 800. Larry says the video evidence suggests it could have been much less. I guess his point is that there's no reason to assume that the media reporting 500 dead in the hospital bombing is accurate. If all media is prone to inflate numbers, this also applies to media coverage of this strike.

But then - does the number of bodies really matter? Bombing a hospital is still a war crime.

Fact number three — civilians, including small children, died as a result of this explosion.

Now let’s look at the curiosities. Lucas Gage posted the following on X, which shows the explosion at the hospital (it is in the distance on the horizon) and some unusual and unexplained activity in the night sky. Gage is wrong in asserting this is “video proof.” There is no way to determine if the object in the upper left hand frame of the video was an Israeli fighter/bomber.

Lucas Gage X Message

I had an Air Force buddy watch the video and he commented as follows:

For starters, IDF Air Force doesn’t conduct low-level bombing runs, especially in this conflict. (Low level bombing means you need to stay under enemy radar.) The IDF already has air superiority and is currently dropping strikes from 25k or higher. It results in surgical hits that no one will see or hear coming. Also, no need for flares at that altitude…and you wouldn’t be able to see them anyway (or hear the engine from the jet). As for the rockets firing away from the hospital…there are volleys being fired like that all over Gaza, all the time.

So there's this question of a supposed Israeli jet flaring just before dropping a bomb on a hospital... perhaps unnecessarily identifying itself?

The big head scratcher is the X message “tweeted” out by Bibi Netanyahu’s media messaging guy — Hananya Naftali. Notice the time stamp on the Lucas Gage X message when the explosion takes place — 19:59:20 hours. Now look at the time stamp on Naftali’s original X message — 20:23 hours:

image-30.png

The bodies of the dead and wounded civilians in the parking area outside the Al-Ahli Hospital were still warm when Naftali credited the blast to Israel’s Air Force. Twenty three minutes from the explosion to Naftali’s tweet. I do not know which media outlet was the first to report the explosion, but it is clear that Naftali either was monitoring that news source or he received a flash report from Israeli intelligence about the attack and proceeded to put out what he later claimed was “misinformation.” There also is the possibility (I think it is remote) that he knew it was coming.

While the Al-Ahli Hospital clinical center was not attacked and leveled, there is no denying that Israel has been killing a disproportionate number of civilians, especially children. It appears that the report of more than 500 dead spooked Naftali and his boss, Netanyahu, and they began doing a world class Michael Jackson moonwalk backwards. “Nope, wasn’t us.” Even Netanyahu knows that killing that many civilians in one golpe (spanish for blow) is a PR disaster for Israel.

The truth about the incident no longer matters because the belief about what happened, especially in the Arab and Muslim world, spread quickly and became accepted fact — Israel bombed a hospital and killed hundreds of civilians.

And this above may have been the intent of inflating the death toll.

Western intelligence analysts are convinced that it was an errant rocket fired by Hamas that went off-course and that Hamas was quicker off the mark in spinning it to the public as the fault of Israel. Could it have been a deliberate intel operation? Maybe. What would the purpose be? Create an international George Floyd incident that would rally the Arab and Muslim world fully to the side of Hamas. Prior to this attack there were some countries, like Egypt, who reportedly were telling others in the region they hoped Israel eradicated Hamas. For those of you under the age of 50, Hamas is ideologically linked to the Muslim Brothers who murdered Anwar Sadat in October 1981. Things have now changed and even the Egyptians are siding with Hamas in its war with Israel.

In the past, the United States could turn to Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia and enlist their help behind the scenes in quelling a Palestinian uprising, whether it involved Hamas or Hezbollah. That is no longer the case. The leaders of all three countries have come out strongly in public with statements condemning Israel and supporting the “just” cause of the Palestinian people.

In my opinion we cannot rule out the possibility that this was a deliberately staged drama — aka intelligence operation — designed to isolate the United States and Israel and unite the fractious Arab and Muslim world. Whether that was the intent or not, that outcome appears to have been achieved.

I will leave you with the big unanswered question — if this was an information intelligence operation, who did it? Hamas? Iran? Russia? Or, is this a case of unexpected shit happens in war that can alter the trajectory of events? You decide.

So my main question reading his piece - what if one of the Arab powers bombed the hospital? That would be pretty crazy.

I still think its an Israeli/Mossad/secret team/PTB operation. But there's also the small chance that some Arab states/Muslim agents or whomever saw their chance to get causus belli against Israel and so pulled their own false flag op and bombed the hospital in order to bring the Arab world together and demonize Israel on the world stage.

At the very least, the thought helped me get rid of some simplistic 'Israel = evil / Arab states = good' type of thinking.

We still don't know precisely how many people were killed in the strike. I've seen the number 500 repeated, as well as numbers up to 800. Larry says the video evidence suggests it could have been much less. I guess his point is that there's no reason to assume that the media reporting 500 dead in the hospital bombing is accurate. If all media is prone to inflate numbers, this also applies to media coverage of this strike.

But then - does the number of bodies really matter? Bombing a hospital is still a war crime.
Agreed. I've seen pro-Israelis use the same argument regarding the 40 dead babies. "What does the number or manner of their death matter, Hamas still killed babies." Personally, I try to be just interested in the truth, if that's ever possible. So, numbers are somewhat important from that perspective, even if hard to verify. Almost everyone lies about casualties, unfortunately.

But speaking of this, here's some more levity:

So my main question reading his piece - what if one of the Arab powers bombed the hospital? That would be pretty crazy.

I still think its an Israeli/Mossad/secret team/PTB operation. But there's also the small chance that some Arab states/Muslim agents or whomever saw their chance to get causus belli against Israel and so pulled their own false flag op and bombed the hospital in order to bring the Arab world together and demonize Israel on the world stage.

At the very least, the thought helped me get rid of some simplistic 'Israel = evil / Arab states = good' type of thinking.
The central point of ponerology: every nation has its psychopaths. Some just have more than others. But there's nothing that the psychos of one nation will do that the psychos of another won't also do, if given the opportunity.

Actually, we were told that the southern part of Gaza [ to which civilians are said to have been moved to (?) ] HAS water
Did whoever tell you about the water also tell you about the lack of electricity preventing water delivery?
On water:
Israel may have restored water in Southern Gaza, but it’s impossible to access because they’ve cut electricity, Palestinian official says.

“Our water stations in Khan Younis, Gaza City, and central Gaza are not in a condition to receive and distribute water to the people,” said the director of the Water Authority in Gaza, Munther Shublaq.

“To enable the stations to receive and distribute water, we need electricity, which is currently cut off. The alternative is fuel to power the generator, which we also do not have. There may be pressure to restore the water supply, but I cannot confirm anything until the stations are ready.”

The mainstream news is hiding that the Capitol protestors were Jews against the Zionists.
Way too interesting, I think they are going to try to withhold that info as much as they can.

In the midst of all else the far right Israelis ie. pathologicals - are being armed by the Government to form a militia to suppress dissent from within Israel. One Knesset member expects there to be a bloodbath if this goes ahead as planned. And if the insane acts of settler violence towards Palestinians in the West Bank is anything to go by, he's probably right; because many of those extremist-religious types indeed behave like a rabid bunch.

This thread moves too fast to keep up with - reminds me of the early COVID days!

I'm sensing a pattern going on here (one that I also noticed during 9/11, COVID, and the Ukraine war etc.), and that is I wonder how much of what happens with events like these is actually meant to determine the psychological profiles of people on both a collective and individual basis, in addition to furthering the goals of the psychopathic elite?

I remember after 9/11 when talking with people about what actually happened that most did not see what I saw. The whole thing was sloppy from start to finish. The BBC live stream saying Building 7 went down 20 minutes before it actually fell into its own footprint woke me up after the event, and from there I began to question everything. I have read that some people questioned whether 9/11 was an intelligence test meant to determine who was actually able to see through the lies and who wasn't - and that those who could "see" were the ones that required special monitoring going forward (cue "They Live!"). I experienced the same with COVID and Ukraine, and I learned a lot about the importance of "strategic enclosure" from those experiences.

Is this war just more of the same? Is there a sinister reason behind all the obvious hoaxes that we here see through so easily, that one of the true aims of all this madness is to find out where each and every one of us stands with respect to our ability to see the elites (and their "programs") as they truly are, individually, so we can be neutralized and dealt with later, because we represent a clear and present danger to exposing their plans - and/or escaping their "soul net?"

I am seeing four different populations responding to this war in different ways (not counting the psychopaths carrying it out). You have both your obvious Hamas supporters and Zionist supporters, of course. The program has identified them easily and they have fallen into the madness. There is a third population: those who don't bother to know and don't care to know, who purposefully remain ignorant and just go about their daily lives. They, if pressed, would probably not be aware of the higher forces behind this conflict and would also be "easy meat" for the controllers during chaotic times.

Then you have the fourth group: those who see the truth including the higher forces behind it as we do, who knowingly don't choose a side and try to expose the scams. WE are the truly dangerous group to them, and we may be being monitored even more closely than the others (OSIT). Are our social credit scores being tallied even now, just for seeing the truth and commenting on this thread? Not that any of us should ever stop, mind you: to be STO, objective truth must always be shared when and where possible. As the C's have said, paraphrasing, when you know a truth you should live it and share it. "Knowledge protects."

That said, in my day-to-day life I am very careful, but when an opening appears I test the waters. It is a good thing to remember, especially now: remain aware and present in every moment. I think this all may really be a test, maybe THE test, and we will be graded - but hopefully, not like beef.

Nail on the proverbial head @Ketone Cop ! I tread lightly in the outer world and on social media. When I decided to change my handle on this forum to my real name it coincided with the cancellation of my Facebook account. You might say I decided that I would stake myself on this particular hill and do so knowingly. I know where I live, and I have no doubt that I’m at the ass end of what’s to come (living near Los Angeles I suffer no delusion), but my my spiritual community, connection, and family are here, and will remain here after the internet plug is inevitably pulled. Thus ends my little off-topic rant.❤️

This is moving quickly and my first post in this thread. In between all the madness, I have been trying to picture the scene on the ground in the Gaza territory and it's hard to place yourself in those people's shoes who are suffering and living under the constant fear of being bombed, raided by IDF, maimed, killed or raped. The STS energy output is immense and one of the reasons why this is also dragging on the way these things do. A part of me thinks that its an early exit for quite a few souls to end their suffering for good but they take a lot of trauma along with them, which is the saddening part. In some of these videos making their way out, the look on some of the people's faces, especially children tells the whole story.

And on other Arab states, who are trying to find a diplomatic solution and threatening one thing or another if Israel does this or that - I would say that Israel has done it already you idiots. What else do you want them to do? Put some some boots/hardware on the ground and birds in the air and get some action happening fast. Or, there will no Palestine left to save.

I tried to sync all 4 videos, supposedly of the same...

top left: looks like there's an initial fire/explosion at 0:18, prior to the big explosion. Only one light in the sky visible.
top right: 17 missiles visible in the barrage
bottom left: something like 6 flares visible prior to explosion, in groups of 2
bottom right: 3 flares briefly visible, only 5 missiles visible launching, plus one more during the explosion (not visible in others)
The bottom left is the caption of another hospital, Al Quds - the same as the post by
Beau, Syrian Girl X, it cannot be seen here (forum) the source of the original video, is from "jas" a replay to Alan Macleod post at X - hospital Al Quds, original source Younis Tirag. Other video of Al Quds hospital is mine, X from Dr Anastasia Maria Loupis, original source Younis Tirag.

It is difficult to go back and forth, confirming data because it is not the language one is used to, and also be familiarized with regions, cities, refugee camps, neighborhood, etc

In addition, the information that comes up in X repeated and without much data.

On the other hand, found another report, of Ahli Hospital on October 14th- - what stands for "Al"? I assume is the same as the debate one.

Had been thinking, perhaps Israel forces do not aim hospitals per se but had been striking a lot of buildings very near hospitals that damaged them and injured or killing civilians, because there are a lot of people in the vicinity of the hospital due to family members waiting, people who have become homeless, attending to injured people who cannot fit in the hospital, etc.., and - I assume - Israeli forces know that, or they should. They think they are smart and that have the right to do so as "defending themselves" but as we had seen, the repercussions this has led to around the world, are increasing.

AHLI HOSPITAL STRUCK BY ROCKET FIRE
In a distressing incident on the 14th of October, 2023, Ahli Arab Hospital’s Diagnostic Cancer Treatment Center in Gaza City was struck by rocket fire. The ensuing strike wrought substantial devastation upon the two uppermost floors of the facility, specifically impacting the Ultrasound and Mammography wards. Tragically, this incident resulted in injuries to four dedicated hospital staff members, who are currently under medical care to address their wounds.
The report was linked at Facebook

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231018_224758.jpg
    Screenshot_20231018_224758.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20231018_220939.jpg
    Screenshot_20231018_220939.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20231018_223432.jpg
    Screenshot_20231018_223432.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 12
Back