Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

I don't think it was. I think the numbers are correct. There were 600 people in that parking/garden area of the hospital. The Israelis knew that and probably used an 'air burst' bomb that detonated above the crowd, showering them all with shrapnel. Why so little damage visible? Most of it was absorbed by the bodies of 600 people.

Yes, plus the videos shared of the aftermath on Telegram show exactly that. The car park filled with bodies and pieces of them. I won't share them here or even suggest most people watch them, they are probably the worst thing I've seen in all these months of war.

For those who don't have Twitter, Rep. Marjorie Tyler Green is livestreaming what she calls an 'insurrection' of pro-Palestinian supporters.

"Insurrection" LOL

@T.C. coined the term "con-tard" earlier here, and boy does that nail it. Protesters with a rightful cause? It's an InSuRrEcTiOn! Seems to become a trend in brain-dead America.

Last edited:
Yesterday the march on the White House was by Jews for a ceasefire in Palestine. Today's group looks to be the same group. But I didnt here MT Green say anything about these being Jews that are apposing Israels actions. You would think that would be of interest?

One day ago:

Jewish Americans protest against ‘genocide’ in Gaza​

Correct me if I‘m wrong, but doesn’t Putins move of deploying a Russian warship (with Kinzhal missiles on it) not only stop a possible US use of their warships but also effectively neutralizes Israels Samson option (use of nuclear weapons), if so desired by the Russians? If so, does this effectively free up all the surrounding muslim states of the fear of conducting a war against Israel, if needed? Where muslim states reassured by Russia that they will stop any nuclear weapons via Kinzhal, more or less „safely“ high up in the atmosphere/trajectory? Could this explain why Egypt and Jordan have now apparently found the guts to speak of declarations of war, should Israel cross red lines?

If that's true, does Israel not think that the Arab world will respond? Do they just think the Americans can solve all their problems with their neighbors? Cuz they can't.
If that's true, does Israel not think that the Arab world will respond? Do they just think the Americans can solve all their problems with their neighbors? Cuz they can't.

Whoever weakens the US will simultaneously weaken Israel. He who makes the US fall economically will make Israel fall even faster. Israel will not exist without the protection and protectorate of the U.S. and its Western vassals, and all of Israel's Arab neighbors would have long ago done what they have a wild desire to do only American protection stops them from doing. They are fed up with the boots, the arrogance, the lies, the hypocrisy, the mass murder of civilians and children with impunity for 75 years, the failure of the entire world to respond to the looting of everything that has belonged to the Palestinians for centuries, the failure to try and punish those guilty of numerous crimes. Israel can only be spoken of well and on its knees in the media around the world no matter what wickedness they have committed and are committing. Pride and arrogance perhaps do not allow the ever whining Israelis to see the fact that they cannot indefinitely reap handfuls of money and sheer benefits from the entire world without giving anything in return to the world. Whether their end will come militarily or naturally or both ways at the same time is irrelevant, apparently the suffering they have caused not only in Palestine will echo through the Cosmos and Earth returning with a hurricane of balance will restore an end to human suffering and faith in the truth. The apparent level of psychopathy in Israel probably surpasses anything seen on the entire earth.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Correct me if I‘m wrong, but doesn’t Putins move of deploying a Russian warship (with Kinzhal missiles on it) not only stop a possible US use of their warships but also effectively neutralizes Israels Samson option (use of nuclear weapons), if so desired by the Russians? If so, does this effectively free up all the surrounding muslim states of the fear of conducting a war against Israel, if needed? Where muslim states reassured by Russia that they will stop any nuclear weapons via Kinzhal, more or less „safely“ high up in the atmosphere/trajectory? Could this explain why Egypt and Jordan have now apparently found the guts to speak of declarations of war, should Israel cross red lines?

If the image is real and not edited, I think the Iranians have something up their sleeve.

F8bkr9UXoAAKz1J.jpeg

The text says: To Tel Aviv in 400 sec.

EDIT: I found a source:
Now, curious is the date of the tweet. 7 Jun 2023. Did the Iranians know beforehand?

Last edited:
"Insurrection" LOL

@T.C. coined the term "con-tard" earlier here, and boy does that nail it. Protesters with a rightful cause? It's an InSuRrEcTiOn! Seems to become a trend in brain-dead America.

They're likely referring to Jan 6th, and the narrative will be all about perceived double standards. They arrested patriots on Jan 6th but let terrorist sympathizers into the capitol, a dark day for America, blah blah.

Back
Top Bottom