Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

A look at the hospital that was bombed yesterday. Although the guy who wrote this tweet is Israeli, he makes a fair point. Where is the detsruction?

Not sure whether the news of "500 dead" and the hospital "destroyed" was also misinformation from the other side, intentionally muddying the waters?

I don't think it was. I think the numbers are correct. There were 600 people in that parking/garden area of the hospital. The Israelis knew that and probably used an 'air burst' bomb that detonated above the crowd, showering them all with shrapnel. Why so little damage visible? Most of it was absorbed by the bodies of 600 people.

I don't think it was. I think the numbers are correct. There were 600 people in that parking/garden area of the hospital. The Israelis knew that and probably used an 'air burst' bomb that detonated above the crowd, showering them all with shrapnel. Why so little damage visible? Most of it was absorbed by the bodies of 600 people.
Ah, I didn't realize there were so many people congregated outside. That might help explain the video that I saw yesterday, where body parts were literally scattered across the whole of the floor outside.

Malgré toutes les souffrances dont nous sommes témoins n'oublions pas de garder notre sérénité pour ne pas offrir aux méchants nos peurs, nos colères et nos peines qui leurs font tellement plaisir et les régalent...

Despite all the suffering we witness, let us not forget to keep our serenity so as not to offer the wicked our fears, our anger and our sorrows which give them so much pleasure and delight...

Actually, we were told that the southern part of Gaza [ to which civilians are said to have been moved to (?) ] HAS water

Who knows what's up though...

Right, it is caos. On water:
Israel may have restored water in Southern Gaza, but it’s impossible to access because they’ve cut electricity, Palestinian official says.

“Our water stations in Khan Younis, Gaza City, and central Gaza are not in a condition to receive and distribute water to the people,” said the director of the Water Authority in Gaza, Munther Shublaq.

“To enable the stations to receive and distribute water, we need electricity, which is currently cut off. The alternative is fuel to power the generator, which we also do not have. There may be pressure to restore the water supply, but I cannot confirm anything until the stations are ready.”

cnn.com/middleeast/liv…

Other report

It could also be argued that this being a hospital would enrage everyone, so perhaps they decided to: 1. Coordinate it with a Hamas rocket launch, and 2. Do a craterless strike that would give them "plausible" deniability.

It could also be argued that this being a hospital would enrage everyone, so perhaps they decided to: 1. Coordinate it with a Hamas rocket launch, and 2. Do a craterless strike that would give them "plausible" deniability.
More like the straw that broke the camel's back, although I think the camel's back has already been broken.

Within the context provided, it seems somehow 'telling' that Zakharova asked for satellite images as a proof of Israel's non-involvement in the hospital strike, as if Russians know something more about the incident, but not willing, at least not yet, to come forward to public with it on their own.

Something like this also crossed my mind. I don’t think the Russian’s would release something if they have it, but I do get the feeling that they saw something, and they’re sending a message to Israel that they’re watching very closely.

Back
Top Bottom