Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

t's Biden, so this statement could be just a statement by a senile man, who doesn't understand who he is and what is happening. The mention of "another team" is still curious.

Added: I just listened to the recording itself couple of times, and I myself can hear that he says that "it was done by the other team", so no Freudian slips from Biden, just the usual American speak. 😅

Also possible that its different type of Biden gaffe in that he cannot be relied on not to refer to top secret intel briefings - 'the other team' could relate to the 'team' involved in engineering and directing the whole catstrophe from the start... the 'no markings' team...

I don't know what to make of this video with all the talk since yesterday about the situation with the hospital where 500 people are said to have died. We can clearly see that only the parking lot and its cars seem to have been affected.
Maybe:

As I see all these figures dropping into an ideological "blame the victim" because TV told me so, I am surprised to see that the following thought hasn't crossed their mind.

There is violence from both sides, of course, no one is arguing that. Violence is sometimes the right response, imagine if someone broke into your home, trashed your place, abused your wife and beat up your kids, month after month for years... and one day you stand up to them, and it's your fault that they decided to burn your house for having the audacity to stand up to them. And all your neighbors would blame you for it.

They all remained quiet when all the abuse and periodic beatings and robbery was taking place, but when you decide to punch them in the face, then you're the violent one, then it's "see?! see what you get?!"

Bottom line, as I see this situation, Israel is and always has been the aggressor, period. Is Hamas being violent? yes... are they innocent? I don't think so, but I don't think they're going for the innocent, that is Israel's move, Hamas is doing the only thing they can. It's either face extermination while still.. or face it while you at least punch back.

The goal of whatever is going on was never, to defend Israel, I mean that is blatantly obvious, the goal of the events that have transpired thus far, is precisely what is going on, for Israel to get their fix on their psychopathic thirst for more death and misery. For cruel treatment, their military could (I think) finish the operation in no time, that's not what they want, they want the suffering to be prolonged, they want to deliver torture not defeat.

I realize there may be more plans at higher levels, economic and geopolitical, and those will become visible soon enough I suppose, but at an immediate level... it's thirst for the cruelty that is being perpetrated.

I realize I went on a tangent there, but the point I was trying to make is that... It is shocking that people do not realize that they are using the correct definitions to condemn cruel acts, but they're applying it to the victim while defending the cruel psychopath. Indiscriminate and exaggerated violence on an innocent population, that can only be explained by a complete lack of humanity, is how most people define a terrorist... but that is precisely what Israel has been doing for decades.

But people become so deeply attached to their "team" and draw so much identity from belonging to whatever group they belong to, that once they've chosen a side, no amount of reason will get through to them, they are not looking for the truth any longer, they're twisting facts to suit the theory... they live in an entirely different realty.

" This is not a threat," Putin said
Putin: planes with the Kinzhal system begin patrolling the sky over the Black Sea
MOSCOW, Oct 18 — RIA Novosti. The Russian Aerospace Forces are beginning permanent patrols over the Black Sea, President Vladimir Putin said at a press conference following his visit to China.
"
"On my instructions, the Russian Military Space Forces begin patrolling on a permanent basis in the neutral zone of airspace over the Black Sea. And our MiG-31 aircraft are armed with Kinzhal complexes," he said.

According to the president, this decision was made because of the United States, which "dragged two aviation groups into the Mediterranean Sea."
The Head of State also recalled that the Kinzhal complexes have a range of over a thousand kilometers at a speed of nine Mach.
"I warned that this is not a threat, but we will carry out visual control, control with weapons over what is happening in the Mediterranean Sea," Putin stressed.
Amid the escalation of the conflict in the Gaza Strip, the United States sent the American aircraft carrier Gerald Ford with a strike group to the eastern part of the Mediterranean Sea. The White House stressed that its deployment in the region should deter third parties from expanding the escalation around Israel. Pentagon Chief Lloyd Austin then announced the dispatch of a strike group with the aircraft carrier Eisenhower to the same place.
The Kinzhal hypersonic missile, according to the developers, is guaranteed to overcome all existing air and missile defense systems, delivering nuclear and conventional warheads to a range of up to two thousand kilometers.
ВКС начнут патрулировать воздушное пространство над Черным морем

"Это не угроза"- сказал Путин

Another supporter of Israel in this conflict is Rebel News reporter, Avi Yemeni. He did a lot to help disseminate the truth of the absurdity and harm of the COVID lockdowns and also supported legal challenges against fines issued here in Australia. He happens to be Israeli, but geeze it's horrible and sickening to see him support the cruelty and inhumanity aimed at the Palestinians.

Was thinking that another reason that PTB might want to take out Muslims in general is because they typically have large families. According to Fatwa 90092, Muslims are not allowed to limit the number of children they have, and are also not allowed to use any means to prevent pregnancy. That doesn't work well with a depopulation agenda.

'After massacre on civilians at Al-Ahli hospital in Gaza, the destruction of Israel is inevitable.'

'While wiping Gaza Israel is wiping itself.'

It would mostly be for optics and propaganda purposes to ensure support for the Israeli cause. Similar to how there were air-raid sirens going off during Biden's visit to Kiev earlier this year.

For some historical perspective, Fletcher Prouty shows in one of his books how intelligence agencies would tour high-level officials, showing them stage-managed combat scenes to ensure support for their war-mongering. These people are truly deranged.

Absolutely, everything about this current situation with the hospital attack makes me think of the 'Secret Team'. Everybody who wants to understand clandestine operations should read Fletcher Prouty. It explains how they went about acquiring unmarked planes and weapons which were 'off the books' and used them for operations which often harmed and embarrassed their own government. They don't care as long as they get to keep playing the game.

So most IDF and Israeli air force, possibly even all of them, will be telling the truth when they said they knew nothing about this strike. Israel doesn't benefit, no state on the whole continent benefits directly but the Secret Team (in whatever form it exists in the modern world) steers major world events. All diplomacy is derailed, last night hangs like a shadow over every press conference.

The lying Biden and Blinken might not know all the details but they know the public needs to be kept in the dark and provided with cover stories. Their diplomacy skills are so poor but it's basically irrelevant. All hope lies with the discussions that don't involve the US.

well, the man has spoken...
I still don't understand why he stands with Netanyahu... or I don't want to.

This unholy axis of Iranian thugs and Marxist psychopaths is an enemy of Muslims too

Judaism, Islam, and Christianity are vital barriers to the spread of toxic narratives seizing both the West and the East

JORDAN PETERSON 16 October 2023

Over the last few years, I have engaged in continual dialogue with people across the spectrum of Islam, from Ayaan Hirsi Ali, who left her religious upbringing behind, through to moderates such as Mustafa Akyol and Hamza Yusuf, and even some of the more hardline commentators whose perspectives are popular among Muslim millennials in the UK.
I have done this because I believe that Jews, Christians and Muslims share more in common than what divides them, and because I know that since there is no such thing as a world without religion, we must do what is best with what we have been bequeathed.
I am in serious trouble this week, nonetheless, because I argued that the authorities in Israel should give the terrorists who invaded their land, torturing and killing their citizens, the hell they most truly deserve.

How could I say such a thing, some argued, while simultaneously maintaining my desire for a rapprochement between the peoples of the Abrahamic tradition? Let us begin that discussion by rendering unto Caesar what is Caesar’s and unto God what is God’s.

Hamas’s motivation – and Biden’s failure

The attack on Israel by the monsters of Hamas occurred not because Muslims and Jews are destined, by religious necessity, to be at each other’s throats, but because Hamas’s biggest supporters in Iran – a country run by thugs, and deemed so even by its own people – had become concerned that the rulers of Saudi Arabia would continue in their laudable attempts to formulate a productive peace with Israel.
Four Arab countries signed the Abraham Accords, a Trump-era initiative that should have garnered that ex-president, for all his manifold faults, a Nobel Peace Prize (at least in a world where the likes of Barack Obama were deemed worthy of such an honor). Behind the current signatories – the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Morocco and Sudan – stood the Saudis, without whose tacit agreement no such steps would have been taken, and everyone knew it. Joe Biden and the Democrats had, therefore, an historic and unparalleled opportunity to bring the occasionally-troublesome Saudis formally into the fold soon after they took office, building on the Trump administration’s work. Instead, with miraculous short-sightedness, they alienated them almost immediately, choosing – instead of peace – to deny to the previous President of the United States any honor for his revolutionary breakthrough, one deemed utterly impossible by the blinkered fools who ruled the State Department for decades.
Despite being snubbed so insultingly, and their consequent and justified anger (remember their unwillingness to provide the US with additional oil, when Biden asked, and their recent flirtation with China?) the Saudis had been strongly considering the continuation and extension of the Abrahamic peace process. In consequence, the totalitarian mullahs of Iran – working with Hamas – were driven to desperation, knowing full well that such an agreement would undermine and isolate them fatally. This is the same Iran, by the way, that the Democrats, under Biden, have utterly failed to resist and control, continuing a pattern well-established by the aforementioned Nobel Laureate Obama.

All this means, therefore, that the Saudis could have been on side two years ago had Biden seized the opportunity, thereby negating Hamas’s (and Iran’s) primary aim in attacking Israel. Instead, he and his fellow Democrats downplayed the significance of the Trump administration’s cardinal achievement just to score the cheapest (and yet most expensive) of political points.
So here we are again, with Israeli and Palestinian blood once again being unnecessarily spilled.

Social media and fetishisation of bloodshed

One of the most shocking elements of this entire tragedy is how many in the West, particularly on the radical Left, have been championing a cause devoted to naught but violence. As a psychologist, I view this as a phenomenon facilitated by the power, accessibility and irresponsibility of social media, which allows for toxic traits exhibited by a small minority to propagate and proliferate, with none of the usual real-world consequences.
A particular form of psychopathology has been well-detailed in recent decades: a combination of Machiavellianism (instrumental manipulativeness and deceit), narcissism (inflated false self-esteem and desire for unearned attention and status), and psychopathy (a malignant mixture of criminal propensity, callousness and parasitism). These are collectively known as the Dark Triad. More recent investigators of the structure of the darkest of temperamental propensities found it necessary to add an extra dimension to the matrix: sadism – positive delight in the suffering of others. So today we have the Dark Tetrad.
Dark Tetrad types fit well into what is known as Cluster B of personality disorders. Those who manifest Cluster B symptomatology have, in addition to their other psychologically and socially dangerous tendencies, the proclivity to claim positive virtue or outright victim status while pursuing their utterly self-serving, grandiose and destructive ends. They lie, cheat, steal, gossip, reputation-savage, brag, claim credit when none is due, and distribute blame to everyone but themselves – all the while pursuing nothing but their own immediate, immature, hedonistic self-gratification, trumpeting their moral virtue and/or brandishing their identity as oppressed innocents.
It is this narrow, and historically ostracised, behaviour that has been encouraged and facilitated in its distribution by contemporary social media. When such individuals organise – and this happens, from time to time – they threaten the integrity of the entire society within which they operate, hoping to light everything aflame and dance, orgiastically, in the ruins.
This happened after the French Revolution. It happened in Soviet Russia. It happened in Nazi Germany. It’s happening now, in the West, with the rise of the most demented woke causes.
This warped psychological perspective has an appeal to groups larger than just the core individuals, and in various surreal guises. How else are you to explain the staggeringly incomprehensible spectacle of, for example, ‘Queers for Palestine’ – perhaps the most egregious example of the union of the desire by ‘progressives’ to tear down everything in the West that is worthy, even at the cost of formulating an alliance that would in an instant be suicidal if it ever made itself manifest.

An appeal to Muslims

So that is one way social media enables subtle forms of psychological manipulation within the West. But what about from outside?
There are many Muslims willing to believe conspiratorial narratives – also spread on social media – about Jewish people. Many of these narratives, if one looks at their source, are deliberately spread by the brutal Iranian regime.
I might inquire of the Muslims who accept such stories: is Iran your idea of a worthy Islamic state? The very Iran whose citizens, Muslims all, have revolted against their psychopathic masters for more than a year (and dreamed about it for much longer than that)? The very Iran whose hypothetically religious leaders have to oppress their own women?
I would also ask the same Muslims to consider those in the West who have allied themselves with the cause of the Palestinians in the days since the Hamas invasion. Many of those university students and radical professors you see as your allies are Marxists. Remember – the essential and absolute enemy of the communist utopia is the very religious practice you share with your Abrahamic brothers.
Then there’s the increasingly delusional alphabet brigade of the LGBT ‘community’, foolish and blind enough to assume that commonality of hypothetical oppression is enough to unite it, somehow, with the mullahs of Tehran and the gangsters of Hamas. This is useful idiocy on a scale undreamed of by the most extreme of Leninists and Maoists alike.
Tell me this, honestly, those of you desirous of genuinely practicing your faith: do you really think you have anything in common with those who have hypothetically sided with you in the West in the past week? And tell me, again, how that alliance is more suitable to your faith than recognition of your Abrahamic commonality with the Christians and the present-day descendants of the ancient Hebrews?
I would argue that the Saudis, and the other signers of the Abraham Accords, have a stark choice in front of them, as do the distributed and various people of the Islamic world. They can allow the thugs, particularly those in Iran and Palestine, to triumph in their propagandistic efforts to prop up their own dismal, miserable and tyrannical states. They can, in consequence, scuttle the new peace treaty signed with Israel, forgo all the obvious benefits for the Muslim world offered by that agreement, and acquiesce to continued rule by the cruelest of hypocrites, misusing faith in the worst possible of ways.
Or they can consider the universal message in Islam, Judaism, and Christianity alike: do not attribute to yourself the virtue of the divine when acting on your own behalf, let alone when acting in the thrall of the forces of darkness themselves.
I plead with those of you reading this in the Muslim world: remove the blindfold (as we should, equally, in the West) and see what is so starkly manifesting itself in the world: toxic ideologies, whether from Iran or pseudo-Marxists in the West. We must all of us turn away from the terrible tempting path of righteous destruction, continue the work already begun in uniting the people of the book, and thereby bring a productive, generous, wise and lasting peace to this benighted but still not-yet-doomed and even potentially wonderful green-and-blue orb.
We need a transcendental axis to revolve around, to move us beyond a blinkered materialism, to protect us against a foolish populism, and to lift up our eyes to the eternal Heaven, beckoning above us. In the West, we have that – for all the faults of the followers of the creeds, and even, with the creeds themselves as currently understood – in the form of Islam, Christianity and Judaism. We need our Abrahamic faith, lest the hedonistic pagans and worse prevail, and we need to stand, united, behind it. And that is why I am pro-Muslim, but anti the thuggish behaviour we have seen in the past week. And if you are a true follower of Allah, that is the decision that is incumbent upon you, in equal measure.
And that goes as well for Jews and Christians, too.
His total geo-political ignorance takes him fur down his self-made rabbit hole. Same biases. No further research needed!

So most IDF and Israeli air force, possibly even all of them, will be telling the truth when they said they knew nothing about this strike.
Except that the IDF warned the hospital in advance, and took credit for the strike afterwards before very quickly changing to a denial of involvement. There may be 'secret team' assets used by such organisations, but Occam's razor needs to be taken into consideration as well. In this case, it was more likely to be an 'insider' within the IDF who had the authority to issue such orders, osit.

Added: I just listened to the recording itself couple of times, and I myself can hear that he says that "it was done by the other team", so no Freudian slips from Biden, just the usual American speak. 😅

You could call it a Freudian slip though, although it is obviously Biden speak, and an example of how his rotten brain works, where he thinks of this kind of conflict in terms of 'teams', like it's a sport.

Maybe the reality is not what it seems about this bombing on the hospital (Translated from French)

The propaganda hysteria concerning the Baptist hospital in Gaza has thus dissipated with the return of the sun this morning, the material evidence of an "impressive explosion" and "more than a thousand victims" does not exist. The traces of shrapnel correspond to an old explosion of a defective rocket launched by Hamas terrorist scum, which had fallen there earlier, the cars were deliberately set on fire, and the victims do not exist: there are only bodies taken to hospital. Those who overreacted have forgotten the methods of the White Helmets terrorists in Syria.

That's why I thought it best to take a step back before expressing myself too emotionally. Generally speaking, anything exaggerated arouses suspicion. So I didn't rush to state the facts with too much certainty. Unfortunately for some, the next such polemic will be taken even less seriously. This will work in Israel's favor, so Israel's opponents have here yet another demonstration that it's not constructive to lie.

Nevertheless, if we can be relieved that this catastrophe was not real, I wisely made a point of presenting things well, this morning, by anticipating this turn of events, to show that the reaction of horror, worldwide, was in reaction to the words and behavior of Israeli leaders, who abuse the impunity granted to them. This is very real and remains the case.

20231018140657-3520041a.jpg

Maybe the reality is not what it seems about this bombing on the hospital (Translated from French)

I try to see who wrote this article without find it. Do you know who wrote it?

Ok, the explosion seems not to be as big as initially thought, even so, if the sound in the video is authentic it is difficult to believe that it is a cheap Hamas missile; It may have been a bomb more focused on launching shrapnel (it is not necessary for it to touch the ground to explode).

The explosion seen could have come as a side effect of some affected cars and the death tolls may be exaggerated, but let's not forget that it is a hospital, a place where there could have been many people parked and crowded, after all in addition to the wounded and their families, in theory a hospital is a place less likely to be bombed (...)

Will it be a plane? Will it be from Israel? In any case, they do not stop lying and changing the narrative of what happened.

Back
Top Bottom