Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

If the image is real and not edited, I think the Iranians have something up their sleeve.

View attachment 83559

The text says: To Tel Aviv in 400 sec.

EDIT: I found a source:
Now, curious is the date of the tweet. 7 Jun 2023. Did the Iranians know beforehand?
They showed them during the first week of June, they are called Fattah, according to Iran they have a speed of Mach 15 - 17,890 km/h and a range of 1,400 km and would have a certain degree of maneuverability, for comparison the Kinshal has a speed of Mach 10 -12.
Whether they knew it or not, they are quite timely.

Correct me if I‘m wrong, but doesn’t Putins move of deploying a Russian warship (with Kinzhal missiles on it) not only stop a possible US use of their warships but also effectively neutralizes Israels Samson option (use of nuclear weapons), if so desired by the Russians? If so, does this effectively free up all the surrounding muslim states of the fear of conducting a war against Israel, if needed? Where muslim states reassured by Russia that they will stop any nuclear weapons via Kinzhal, more or less „safely“ high up in the atmosphere/trajectory? Could this explain why Egypt and Jordan have now apparently found the guts to speak of declarations of war, should Israel cross red lines?

I don’t know if Kinzhal can shoot down ICBMs, if that’s what you mean.

But one of the main purposes of developing hypersonic missiles like these was not only that they be impossible to intercept, but that the sheer amount of kinetic energy they carry from travelling so fast should enable it to destroy massive and heavily engineered targets such as aircraft carriers, bridges or underground command centres.

So, basically, whether or not they can be used as a deterrent against nuclear attacks, they can certainly be used against the US aircraft carrier groups in the Mediterranean Sea. They’re sitting ducks.

I tried to sync all 4 videos, supposedly of the same event (bottom right might not be synced correctly...). Each one has details not visible in the others, so either they just managed to catch different things because of the different angles from which they were shot or they are not all of the same event (or...?).

top left: looks like there's an initial fire/explosion at 0:18, prior to the big explosion. Only one light in the sky visible.
top right: 17 missiles visible in the barrage
bottom left: something like 6 flares visible prior to explosion, in groups of 2
bottom right: 3 flares briefly visible, only 5 missiles visible launching, plus one more during the explosion (not visible in others)

I'm not sure if I remember the details well, but the so-called Samson option per se is not really about targeting ME cities, but rather targeting European capitals (Paris, Berlin, etc.) if they fail in their military support. Maybe I misremember though.

That apparently came from here, below is an excerpt from a Guardian article written more than 20 years ago:

The threatening of wild, irrational violence, in response to political pressure, has been an Israeli impulse from the very earliest days. It was first authoritatively documented, in the 1950s, by Moshe Sharett, the dovish Prime Minister, who wrote of his Defence Minister, Pinhas Lavon, that he 'constantly preached for acts of madness' or 'going crazy' if ever Israel were crossed. Without a 'just, comprehensive and lasting' peace which only America can bring to pass, Israel will remain at least as likely a candidate as Iran, and a far more enduring one, for the role of 'nuclear-crazy' state.
Iran can never be threatened in its very existence. Israel can. Indeed, such a threat could even grow out of the current intifada. That, at least, is the pessimistic opinion of Martin van Creveld, professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. 'If it went on much longer,' he said, 'the Israeli government [would] lose control of the people. In campaigns like this, the anti-terror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing. I regard a total Israeli defeat as unavoidable. That will mean the collapse of the Israeli state and society. We'll destroy ourselves.'

In this situation, he went on, more and more Israelis were coming to regard the 'transfer' of the Palestinians as the only salvation; resort to it was growing 'more probable' with each passing day. Sharon 'wants to escalate the conflict and knows that nothing else will succeed'.

But would the world permit such ethnic cleansing? 'That depends on who does it and how quickly it happens. We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'

A look at the hospital that was bombed yesterday. Although the guy who wrote this tweet is Israeli, he makes a fair point. Where is the destruction?

Not sure whether the news of "500 dead" and the hospital "destroyed" was also misinformation from the other side, intentionally muddying the waters?

In an an earlier post from @mabar , it was mentioned that
According to a doctor, some 30,000 people are here, along with patients and civilians who are now living in tents outside the hospital.
30000 people in that small area of the hospital, it's a wonder it's less than a thousand dead considering the size of that explosion.
There were 600 people in that parking/garden area of the hospital.
This makes sense. I didn't see this data point, though. Where did you see that?

"Insurrection" LOL

@T.C. coined the term "con-tard" earlier here, and boy does that nail it. Protesters with a rightful cause? It's an InSuRrEcTiOn! Seems to become a trend in brain-dead America.

Yesterday the march on the White House was by Jews for a ceasefire in Palestine. Today's group looks to be the same group. But I didnt here MT Green say anything about these being Jews that are apposing Israels actions. You would think that would be of interest?

One day ago:

Jewish Americans protest against ‘genocide’ in Gaza​

I think she called the protesters Hamas supporters in the live tweeted video posted earlier. But that she would label her tweet 'insurrection at the capitol' just takes the cake for stupidity. Her, of all people, re-weaponizing a term used to vilify Trump - who she supported. And using it just as incorrectly.

If Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene were in Congress in the 2000's you can be absolutely sure she would have voted for the Iraq war and all that the 'war on terror' entailed.

In an an earlier post from @mabar , it was mentioned that

30000 people in that small area of the hospital, it's a wonder it's less than a thousand dead considering the size of that explosion.
That number is of another hospital, Al-Shifa. The post was to ilustrate the amount of people that are/would around hospitals.

The number 600 Joe post regarding Al Ahli Hospital, do not know where he got it but one can imagine proportionally to the area.

Another, they keep doing it.

There are a couple of forecasts about Israel in this post in the thread about Predictions and Prophecies, one from a Russian politician in 2004 and another is from an Indian clairvoyant, made after the start of the conflict in October 2023. Both of them leave little hope for the continued existence of Israel, and say that the Jews there will be moving out.

Edit:
A Tweet from Alexander Dugin, had this to say:
And if it disappears, the text was:
Black flag on the top of great mosqee of Mashad in Horassan is hung. The appeal of Last Day is pronounced. The riot in Jerusalem and in the West bank begins. Turks attack US military base. Israeli and US ambassies in many islamic countries are under assault. The indignation against Israeli bombing of hospital in Gaza is rising worldwide. Awkward efforts of Israel to present the bombing as Hamas deed has only fueled anti-Israeli feelings and didn’t convinced anybody. The time accelerates. In the week they have forgotten Russia and Ukrain disappeared in the shadow of Middle East. By the way each day Ukrainians try to explode Zaporozhie nuclear station. The think only nuclear explosion can return the attention to them. And they can live only by massive attention. Everything aggravates.

I tried to sync all 4 videos, supposedly of the same event (bottom right might not be synced correctly...). Each one has details not visible in the others, so either they just managed to catch different things because of the different angles from which they were shot or they are not all of the same event (or...?).

top left: looks like there's an initial fire/explosion at 0:18, prior to the big explosion. Only one light in the sky visible.
top right: 17 missiles visible in the barrage
bottom left: something like 6 flares visible prior to explosion, in groups of 2
bottom right: 3 flares briefly visible, only 5 missiles visible launching, plus one more during the explosion (not visible in others)

Here they have reached a conclusion similar to your suspicions in which they would be two separate events and that is why there has been so much confusion:

Since the Yom Kippur War took place 50 years ago, in 1973, this fiftieth anniversary not only bears the name Jubilee, a tradition described in Leviticus, but also is the name introduced by the Cs in the last session. Did Cs show themselves to be that accurate just by their name within a few days?

I've found two interesting parallels to the Yom Kippur War:
1) Apparently exactly on the day of 07. October 1973 during the Yom Kippur War, the then Israeli defense minister Moshe Dayan was pushing to prepare the nuclear weapons.
2) "After the Yom Kippur War of 1973, during which Dayan served as Defense Minister, he was blamed for the lack of preparedness" (from the same wiki link above)

The then prime minister Golda Meir was against the nuclear option but according to the article below:
But Galili was apparently worried that Dayan might not heed Meir’s instruction. Galili, says Azaryahu, “told me later, I was scared that he wouldn’t tell him [Freir] not to make nuclear preparations]. So I went back in and I told [Meir’s military attaché, Brig. Gen. Israel] Lior, listen, Moshe Dayan is capable of forgetting to tell [Freir] not to do it. Call [Freir in], and have Golda tell him in simple Hebrew to forget it.”

Here is the full article:
Dayan pushed PM Meir to consider using nuclear weapons in 1973 war
Former government aide says the defense minister, badly shaken on day two of the Yom Kippur War, suggested the ultimate option… and Meir told him to ‘forget it’

On the second day of the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Israel’s defense minister Moshe Dayan told prime minister Golda Meir to consider making preparations for the use of nuclear weapons, according to an interview with a ministerial aide now being published for the first time. With Israel taken completely by surprise, Syrian tanks streaking across the Golan Heights and the IDF’s armored divisions in the south losing ground, Dayan returned from the northern front for a meeting at the Prime Minister’s Office visibly shaken, and suggested readying the nuclear option, claims Arnon Azaryahu, an aide to another minister in the war-time security cabinet, Israel Galili, in the video-and-text interview. The interview, which was conducted several years ago by nuclear historian Avner Cohen, was formally made public late Thursday on the website of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars. It is emerging 40 years after the Yom Kippur War — and precisely as the world focuses attention on Iran’s rogue nuclear program, which Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the UN General Assembly this week is aimed at developing nuclear weapons. Iran has tried to deflect international scrutiny of its nuclear program by pointing at what Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif recently claimed were Israel’s “200 nuclear warheads.” In Arnon Azaryahu’s account, the war-time security cabinet, consisting of Galili, prime minister Meir, defense minister Dayan and deputy prime minister Yigal Allon, held an especially lengthy meeting on October 7, 1973.

(The full length interview can be found here.)

Galili’s aide Azaryahu was not in the room, and thus the account he provides in the interview is second-hand. He sat on a bench in the hall outside, several yards away from a stone-faced friend of his – Shalhevet Freir, the director general of the Israel Atomic Energy Commission.

Over lunch later that day, Galili revealed to Azaryahu what had unfolded inside. Recounting what he says Galili told him, Azaryahu says in the interview that Dayan waited until after chief of the IDF General Staff Lt. Gen. David “Dado” Elazar had made a presentation outlining the state of the war and had left the room. Then, with his hand on the door handle, in an attempt at nonchalance, Dayan raised the nuclear matter:

"Dayan goes over to the door, holds on to the handle, ready to turn it, and says, Yes, I forgot the main thing. I thought that since the situation, which we just heard of for half-an-hour from Dado, that since the situation is very bad, it would be worthwhile, since we don’t have a lot of time and a lot of options, that we prepare to show the nuclear option.”

“Therefore,” Dayan continued, according to the account Azaryahu says Galili gave him, “so that we don’t lose time, I’ve decided, even before coming here, to invite Shalhevet Freir. He’s waiting outside. If you authorize for him to make the necessary preparations, so that if we decide to operate then we can operate in a matter of minutes, and not so that we then spend half a day trying to get all of the preparations for the matter [ready]; it’s possible that time will be of the essence.”

Galili and Allon, Meir’s closest advisers, determinedly batted the nuclear idea away, Azaryahu says, shouting that, “We shouldn’t panic…”

And Meir, indeed told Dayan — who “kept his hand on the door handle the entire time, as though this were a sort of conversation between friends” — to forget about the idea.

Dayan replied, “OK, if that’s what you say, I accept [it]. I’m going.”

Dayan, says Azaryahu, had deliberately “waited for Dado to go, [and] tried to lend the whole matter a sense of un-importance.”

But Galili was apparently worried that Dayan might not heed Meir’s instruction. Galili, says Azaryahu, “told me later, I was scared that he wouldn’t tell him [Freir] not to make nuclear preparations]. So I went back in and I told [Meir’s military attaché, Brig. Gen. Israel] Lior, listen, Moshe Dayan is capable of forgetting to tell [Freir] not to do it. Call [Freir in], and have Golda tell him in simple Hebrew to forget it.”

Galili stayed put, Azaryahu said, until Lior indeed summoned Freir, “because Moshe Dayan could forget to tell him that for the time being we don’t want it.”

Israel has never confirmed having nuclear weapons, maintaining a policy of nuclear ambiguity.

Edit: Added link to the 07. October 1973 reference.

Last edited:
They're likely referring to Jan 6th, and the narrative will be all about perceived double standards. They arrested patriots on Jan 6th but let terrorist sympathizers into the capitol, a dark day for America, blah blah.

More social engineering of the "Pavlov's dog" variety, getting everyone to salivate when their bell rings.

Like what is attributed to Sun Tzu:

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate."

Found a third parallel to the Yom Kippur war.

3) "The previous morning, Oct. 6, Moshe Dayan, Israel’s defense minister and a hero of the 1967 Six-Day War, had been so confident of Israel’s security that he’d opposed mobilizing the entirety of the reserve force, despite intelligence reports indicating that an Arab military offensive was imminent." (Link)

I don't know why, but it seems to me that Hamas is demonstrating an attitude of "it's all or nothing and everyone will pay the consequences of ignoring us." These have been years in which the Palestinians have been massacred before the indifferent gaze of the world.

What strikes me are the kidnappings, at one point I thought that a part of Hamas has become psychopathic or that a fraction of them has stopped being soft, a kind of dispute between radicals at the internal level or as I indicated the principle, "this time we will not be ignored". I think that they are not going to be kidnapping ordinary civilians, they should be people with some political importance for Israel because of the strategy they have implemented to avoid the rescue and the rest of ordinary civilians a way to make the rest of governments not ignore the situation this time. The rest of the governments have never done anything about it, just send hypocritical messages of encouragement through the media with their best historical phrases, never a real action to stop that massacre, there is no real help from anyone. Dialogues are useless, it has already been proven that they are empty words and even more so when we are aware of the piscopaths and the "good guys" who can't completely intervene either, but they don't do anything meaningful about it either.

So on this occasion, with the fact that Arabia has decided that citizens of other countries are not going to be protected and that practically everyone is going to suffer the consequences equally, with regard to the closure of humanitarian channels, I think that is the result that Hamas was looking for, that is, "the world ignores us, well, we are going to draw their attention by making their citizens here also suffer equally so that they do not avert their gaze as they always do, we will send them our pain, so that the pain that we have suffered all this time spreads."

The other thing that strongly attracts my attention is that they remind me of the guerrillas in Colombia, guerrillas with a pseudo discourse of actions of peace and freedom but still kidnapped and killed innocent people and other important ones as long as their "noble" causes were taken into account. It's like a sacrifice in exchange for being taken into account. "Well, if we will always be seen as murderers in the same way, let's act like it, no one wants war, they say, but they have not lived it, they only see it for news and among dissenformation and ignore and try to bury our true reality. Let's make them live it indirectly to see if they do something meaningful about it" but the effect is also the opposite and the same, "blood with blood".

I don't know what to make of this video with all the talk since yesterday about the situation with the hospital where 500 people are said to have died. We can clearly see that only the parking lot and its cars seem to have been affected.
Did they show that no buildings were damaged? The video I saw only showed two undamaged buildings.

Back
Top Bottom