Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

Great interview! Piers Morgan vs Bassem Youssef "Round Two"

After his explosive interview with Piers in mid October, Bassem returns for a more expansive exchange with Piers.

Bassem is an intelligent, perceptive soul, he uses humour so artfully.

The image below was his expression at the brief mention of the Jordan Petersen interview you have all been discussing: 🤣
All he said was 'hmmmm!'.

He covers a broad range of issues here and makes some great points, really worth viewing IMO, or at least listening to (while you are multi tasking, perhaps).

Bassam Youssef.png

It's painful because it's like watching your electrician try to convince you that he's the one for the job when discussing brain surgery, just because he works with wires and neurons are kind of like wires, and instad of going, yeah not I'm not the one, he continues to double down and insist that he's the one. Seriously, how difficult is it to simply say, I don't know enough?

What I think is happening here is that he's been "informed" and "educated" on the situation by hardcore zionists. That smirk while blaming Iran from everything is the same one that Netanyahu had while at the UN urging everyone to bomb them into oblivion. Another thing is that he says that the jews are the "canary in the coal mine" (for another holocaust, I guess), proving that the sympathy developed for this group because of his Bible studies has been weaponized.

Looks like Politico isn’t too optimistic about Netanyahu’s future.

Netanyahu may not last, Biden and aides increasingly believe

And a quick synopsis from TASS:

WASHINGTON, November 2. /TASS/. US President Joe Biden Believes that the cared of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is about to end, Politico reported, citing source in the US Administration.

According to Politico, the White House believes that "Netanyahu’s political days are numbered," and that he would "likely last a matter of months, or at least until the early fighting phase of Israel’s military campaign in the Gaza Strip was over."

Politico notes that Biden discussed Netanyahu’s further political perspectives during a phone call with the Prime Minister, offering to "consider the scenario he was leaving for his successor."

According to the newspaper, the US Administration holds negotiations with former Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennet, former Defense Minister Benny Gantz and leader of the parliamentary opposition Yair Lapid.

During a press conference earlier, Netanyahu refrained from commenting on his potential resignation, underscoring that he is now completely focused on the military operation in the Gaza Strip.

In other news, I wonder what the cause of this “anomaly” was that led to the failure of the Minuteman III launch? Dilapidation? Incompetency? Interference? Or something… Else?

US Air Force terminates Minuteman III ICBM due to anomaly during test launch

https://x.com/tassagency_en/status/1719865946448290243?s=46&t=K7Y83rlXWbnmvztX2fOHsQ

WASHINGTON, November 2. /TASS/. The US military terminated a Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile due to an anomaly discovered during a test launch from the Vandenberg Air Base in California, the Air Force Global Strike Command said in a statement.

According to the statement, the ICBM was "safely terminated" "over the Pacific Ocean at 12:06 a.m. Pacific Time November 1" due to an anomaly during a test launch."

The statement does not specify the nature of the anomaly, adding that "careful analysis" is required to determine the cause.

"A Launch Analysis Group is forming to investigate the cause," the document reads. Meanwhile, the Global Strike Command underscored that it "learns lessons from every test launch," even despite the anomaly and the subsequent termination of the missile.

"Gathering data from the launch allows AFGSC to identify and correct any issues with the weapon system to ensure the Minuteman III’s continued reliability and accuracy," the statement says.

The test launch was previously announced by Pentagon Spokesman Patrick Ryder. According to the spokesman, this launch was supposed to demonstrate the reliability of the US strategic deterrence system and serve as a signal of guarantees to the allies from the US.

This was the fourth Minuteman III test launch this year. The previously launches, carried out in February, April and September, were successful.

Things are rolling downhill fast. It’s actually incredible to witness how rapid this undoing is starting to unfold. And I’m admittedly a little bit anticipatory for Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah's speech this Friday. How quickly this has the potential to escalate is affecting the quality of sleep I’m getting every night.

A: Just wait for November!

Q: (Joe) So if October was 'interesting', what's November going to be? VERY interesting?!

A: Some surprising solutions to longstanding problems.

Remember, remember the... third... of November. What can we expect, a cosmic or a human solution?

EVERYONE is breathless waiting for Nasrallah's address on Friday.
NO ONE knows anything about the substance, even the best informed in Lebanon and across the Axis of Resistance.
Something BIG may be coming - but not exactly what the usual suspects expect

The more I think about it, that may be THE way, the only way, Israeli terror (& Armageddon) can be stopped
If Turkiye, Iran, & Russia jointly issued a demand that Israel cease bombing Gaza in 12 hrs & allow immediate int'l humanitarian aid to flow into Gaza, those countries in unison will make it impossible for Israel's airstrikes to continue any further, because the IDF Air Force will be completely destroyed on the ground by those countries with all due haste
It's a threat that those countries have the capacity to carry out & it would be aimed strictly at military targets
The US would be fully aware that:
1) it would be powerless to defend the IDF from such an attack
2) it would not result in Israel "ceasing to exist"
3) the vast number of Israeli civilians would be spared
4) it could all be prevented from happening (& the possibility of nuclear war with Russia avoided) if it just tells Israel to stop...now!
It could end the killing almost immediately

(L) Does this have anything to do with a previous prediction you made that Israel would ultimately be destroyed or bring on its own destruction?

A: Close!
Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?

A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.

Speculation: Russia deploys its wonder weapons and ends the conflict with a demonstration of power. Israel withdraws from Gaza and the political and human cost ends Netanyahu.

The Biden administration sees that the political cost is too high and desists from continuing to support Netanyahu. Biden is recognized by the world as a peacemaker and gets a second term.

The beast is healed and the world cheers for peace...But the real plague appears as a result of the vaccine. The world finds out what they did.​

"Twitter invites and rewards a certain amount of impulsivity"

Pretty much everyone knows that. So get a handle on yourself, man! This from a psychologist as well. He really has lost a huge amount of respect, I still credit him with enough intelligence to say that he probably is fully aware of that. The healthiest thing he could have done, for himself, is fully admit he followed the darkest part of himself (the one he warns that everyone has). He has become a hypocrite.

This is quite an uncharitable nickname, but one I've heard thrown around for him in this personality flip-flopping is "Dr Shekel and Mr Cry". And I know quibbling about the charitability of a moniker is a little absurd in the context of this world-spanning event cascade but there you have it.

It's painful because it's like watching your electrician try to convince you that he's the one for the job when discussing brain surgery, just because he works with wires and neurons are kind of like wires, and instead of going, yeah not I'm not the one, he continues to double down and insist that he's the one. Seriously, how difficult is it to simply say, I don't know enough? The arrogance of the intellect he used to warn people about, has taken the better of him, victory has defeated him!

One reading of Dante's Divine Comedy notes that Dante initially felt pity for the sinners who were suffering in Hell. But the further he descended, the more he and his companion Virgil had their hearts hardened to the suffering. The take-home message was that the Saints and people in Heaven did not preoccupy themselves with pity for those who were suffering purely as a consequence of their ignorance and complacency.

One can only imagine the 5D end-of-life recapitulation he will have to endure as a souled person: watching his political interviews and twitter storms over and over again, with his emotional blinders lifted, for all eternity, and seeing how he became a pawn of everything he thought he stood against. Maybe not "all eternity," but with the timeless state of 5D maybe something similar?

Watching what Piers Morgan is doing, interviewing different points of view, asking questions, listening, is what Peterson used to do too. Trying to find out what is happening, in his words: "there is something I could learn from everyone", or, "risking offending trying to find the truth", but now he thinks he has all the answers, he's settled his mind on the issue, and what he doesn't know is that he's become a propaganda mouthpiece himself. Its gut-wrenching to see him like this.

"Twitter invites and rewards a certain amount of impulsivity"

Pretty much everyone knows that. So get a handle on yourself, man! This from a psychologist as well. He really has lost a huge amount of respect, I still credit him with enough intelligence to say that he probably is fully aware of that. The healthiest thing he could have done, for himself, is fully admit he followed the darkest part of himself (the one he warns that everyone has). He has become a hypocrite.
He's turned into the villain "Two-Face" from Batman comics. Especially with the two-toned jacket he's wearing!

1698906521997.png

JBP should have simply admitted that he knows nothing of geopolitics and psychopathy, of history and of the way intelligence agencies work the world over, rather than trying to chime in from a place of pure ignorance. His little takes on things, are worse than some uneducated teenager who only watches TV.
Human beings are so complicated. Perhaps, consciously or unconsciously, he is very afraid of taking a stand against Israel since Canada, if I understand correctly, is for Israel! Let's not forget that he's been in the firing line ever since he criticized Justin Trudeau, and the consequences have been drastic for him: he's been put on trial and forced to undergo mental rehabilitation. I don't know how this story ended, but it was very hard on him, I'm sure. As we're all Pavlov's dogs, it's now impossible for him to criticize anything official at the risk of making his situation worse. Maybe. Finds all kinds of excuses for his pro-Israel attitude, incredible but this man who criticized so many things, has come to this. But that's the way it is. These dark times we live in have something positive: they bring many things to light! Masks are falling everywhere, for others and for us, of course.

https://t.me/resistancedelaplandemie/16722
Pendant que nous vaquons à nos occupations …
Tel Aviv a lancé cet été le sous-marin lanceur d’engin nucléaire le plus armé de son histoire
Moscou a déjà simulé plusieurs scénarios de guerre nucléaire totale
Washington aussi.
https://www.navalnews.com/.../israel-launches-new.../
1698920827796.png
While we go about our business...Tel Aviv launched the most armed nuclear missile submarine in its history this summerMoscow has already simulated several scenarios of all-out nuclear warWashington too.

Il faut vraiment regarder ce reportage de la télé britannique pour comprendre ce que font subir les gentils israéliens au quotidien aux peuples arabes de la Cisjordanie. Israël ne poursuit qu'un seul but, s'étendre encore et encore.

You really have to watch this British TV report to understand what the good Israelis do to the Arab people of the West Bank on a daily basis. Israel has only one goal, to expand again and again.

About Peterson and all those conserva-tards advocating for Genocide: Somehow I think this is worse on a soul level, and on the "planetary soul level", than other lies people are accepting.

Sure, accepting lies always has a degenerating effect on the soul. It always brings you a step closer to the dark side, and you participate in spreading darkness. But there seems to be a difference between, say, believing the official story about January 6, about the gender pay gap, or even about Covid - because all of these issues, while potentially having dire consequences for the future, are somewhat nuanced, and the effects a bit removed. Whereas here, it's literally a mass killing of innocents for no other reason than revenge and deranged political goals, in front of our eyes. Accepting and even justifying that surely must have soul-corrupting effects on a different scale.

Accepting and even justifying that surely must have soul-corrupting effects on a different scale.
Yes, unlike the more abstract ideas of a pandemic, or some “crazy Trump guy wearing a headress”, this is not the usual circus. This is actively asking you to weigh the value of a human life; whether you believe that this child and its mother should have a building dropped on them RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT AN EXERCISE. NOT HYPOTHETICALLY. LIFE OR DEATH. CHOOSE.

How does it feel?
So, as an example, you're CNN
I mean it's story, after story, after story is bad
I won, I won
And the other thing, chaos, there's zero chaos
We are running, this is a fine-tuned mach
The goose has gotten fat
On caviar in fancy bars
And subprime loans
And broken homes
Is this the life, the holy grail?
It's not enough that we succeed
We still need others to fail
Fear, fear drives the mills of modern man
Fear keeps us all in line
Fear of all those foreigners
Fear of all their crimes
Is this the life we really want? (want, want, want, want)
It surely must be so
For this is a democracy and what we all say goes
And every time a student is run over by a tank
And every time a pirate's dog is forced to walk the plank
Every time a Russian bride is advertised for sale
And every time a journalist is left to rot in jail
Every time a young girl's life is casually spent
And every time a nincompoop becomes the president
Every time somebody dies reaching for their keys
And every time that Greenland falls in the fucking sea is because
All of us, the blacks and whites
Chicanos, Asians, every type of ethnic group
Even folks from Guadeloupe, the old, the young
Toothless hags, super models, actors, fags, bleeding hearts
Football stars, men in bars, washerwomen, tailors, tarts
Grandmas, grandpas, uncles, aunts
Friends, relations, homeless tramps
Clerics, truckers, cleaning ladies
Ants, maybe not ants
Why not ants?
Well because it's true
The ants don't have enough IQ to differentiate between
The pain that other people feel
And well, for instance, cutting leaves
Or crawling across windowsills in search of open treacle tins
So, like the ants, are we just dumb?
Is that why we don't feel or see?
Or are we all just numbed out on reality TV?
So, every time the curtain falls
Every time the curtain falls on some forgotten life
It is because we all stood by, silent and indifferent
It's normal
“Is This The Life We Really Want”
Roger Waters

Back
Top Bottom