Go away from our land,
From our soil, from our sea,
From our wheat, from our salt, from our wounds,
From everything... go away,
From the memories of memory."

Mahmoud Darwish, Palestinian poet.

View attachment 84771
This picture makes me cry.

Reminds me a great deal of how efficient the White Helmets were at propagandizing; uploading and shaping the media narrative. Seem to remember, could be mistaken, that at the time was it not speculated that their media was synchronized through to a certain Israeli portal group - a particular she, who in fact uploaded and ran it; NGO or something deeper?
And the whole hostages situation too, Netanyahu just said today that there won't be any pauses to his operations so long as the hostages aren't returned. Which made me realize that the fact that they have been bombing Gaza so indiscriminately and without care shows that they either know there aren't any hostages or do not care if they're killed and buried under ruble.

That is, they do not want them back at all, for Israel these hostages are better gone and never returned, that way they get to hold on to their reason to continue their genocide. If the hostages exist at all that is.

On another note, Gal Gadot will be playing propaganda for Hollywood:

The organisers hope to put an end to scepticism about the events of 7 October.

Israeli actress Gal Gadot plans to stage the screening of a 47-minute video, provided by the Israel Defense Forces, showing the atrocities perpetrated by Hamas against Israeli communities on the Gaza border on October 7, Israeli media reports. The screening, prepared in conjunction with director Guy Nattiv, will be held this week in front of a selected audience of 120 celebrities and prominent Hollywood figures.

The video is known to be violent and includes footage of murders, beheadings and rapes, as well as the massacre at the Nova music festival. Much of the footage was recorded by Hamas members and was already seen last month by hundreds of foreign journalists and members of the Knesset, Israel's parliament. Some viewers were so overwhelmed by the content that they left the screening halfway through.

The film is titled 'Bearing Witness to the October 7 Massacre'. Organizers of the screening hope it will end skepticism about the attacks perpetrated by the radical Palestinian movement a month ago.

"The truth cannot be hidden": The reaction of the Palestinian ambassador to Chile on an Israeli projection Commenting on the initiative, Nattiv, a self-proclaimed humanist who advocates a two-state solution, said: "I swore that these images of October 7 would not be forgotten and the world would see them. Because now the denial begins: it's false, it's not false [...] We can't pass in silence." He also highlighted the possibility of showing the public "this crazy document reminiscent of the films created about the Holocaust."

For her part, Gadot, supporting Israel, urged last month on her social media that the world not stand "impassive" during the period of such attacks.

So, we can expect this story of the hostages and the footage to take on new levels in the US. The silver lining I suppose, is that they need to go to such lengths, and much like with the white helmets, they will use the land of make believe to convince everyone of "the truth".

And the whole hostages situation too, Netanyahu just said today that there won't be any pauses to his operations so long as the hostages aren't returned. Which made me realize that the fact that they have been bombing Gaza so indiscriminately and without care shows that they either know there aren't any hostages or do not care if they're killed and buried under ruble.

That is, they do not want them back at all, for Israel these hostages are better gone and never returned, that way they get to hold on to their reason to continue their genocide. If the hostages exist at all that is.
And it's weird to hit the 'like' button but it means I think you're right, not that I like what you are saying....

And Kirby really making it crystal clear, mostly for the record as this adds nothing new to the conversation.

White House on Israeli Attacks on Gaza Hospitals: 'In Cities, You Have to Make Tough Decisions About Targets'

John Kirby noted that the U.S. still does not believe that Israel violates international law in its attacks on Gaza.

The U.S. still does not believe that Israel violates international law in its attacks on Gaza and will not react to each new attack, U.S. National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said during a press briefing on Tuesday.

"We're not going to react in real time to every event. Israel has the right and responsibility to defend itself," he said.

Commenting on the country's attacks on hospitals in Gaza, he noted that, "in urban conditions, Israel has to make difficult decisions about targets."

Responding to one of the questions, Kirby admitted that, despite the fact that targets on the ground are easier to select than those in the air, the U.S. "still doesn't draw red lines for Israel," which continues its airstrikes that kill hundreds of people.

Meanwhile, the spokesperson appears to reject accusations that Israel is committing "genocide" against Palestinians in Gaza.

Recalling the October 7 attacks perpetrated by the militant group, the spokesman asserted that, on the contrary,

"Hamas has genocidal intentions against the people of Israel." "I've heard of the word 'genocide.' Hamas actually has genocidal intentions against the people of Israel. They'd like to see it wiped off the map. They said it on purpose. That's what's at stake," he said.

"1,400 people were massacred in their homes and at a music festival and when Hamas decided to carry out operations, it was with the intention of killing people," he said.

"We respect all voices and points of view on it and we know there's a lot of emotion when it comes to what's going on. We have never shied away from criticizing our friends and partners when we have deemed it justified, and we will continue to do so," he said. In addition, Kirby assured that now is not the time for a ceasefire.

"We continue to believe that a general ceasefire is not appropriate at this time... We just don't think it's the right time for it right now," he said.

Mind you, three years ago they told us that we ought to believe everything the WHO said about anything, well, here's their position.

So, we can expect this story of the hostages and the footage to take on new levels in the US. The silver lining I suppose, is that they need to go to such lengths, and much like with the white helmets, they will use the land of make believe to convince everyone of "the truth".
And it will be ad naseaum with their truth.

Just saw this, I would say instead of "free speech hypocrisy", is/would be the increase of censorship, way much more than the last 3 years. The 2+2=5 all over again, another trap. Other countries had started, banning protests, proposals to fine people - which in their eyes - is being against Zionism, etc., soon being against genocide will be banned.

Ep. 37 The two defining tragedies of our time — the war in Ukraine and the presidency of Joe Biden — are both finally coming to an end.

TIMESTAMPS:
(00:17) Glenn Greenwald joins
(05:41) Will the Ukraine War Hawks ever apologize?
(07:25) Using foreign wars to punish Americans
(10:00) Free speech hypocrisy
(18:18) Biden’s awful poll numbers
(21:31) Liberal media turn on Biden
(25:09) 2024 predictions

I’m surprised it took her this long. Only one question remains: will she be wearing the gold Bracelets of Submission?

Who among us can continue without being coerced into " "choosing" a "side" ". Who among us can see the actual SIDES. not those of israeli vs. palestinian, or black vs. white, or this religion vs. that religion ?

In the forum the numbers are much higher than in the wild. and even here it is possible to see glimpses of caving in to the puppeteers' narratives.

I hope humanity is able to actually SEE. All the way though. To see that ppl are and have always been set up to hate and kill each other, in order to feed an inhuman & insatiable machine.

To SEE that it's not X vs. Y, but psycopathy EVERYWHERE vs. the human soul.

Session: 22 October 1994
Q: (L) On a couple of occasions it has been mentioned that Yasser Arafat was a fifth density soul and that he was a descendant of Jesus of Nazareth. What is there about him that demonstrates these qualities or these genetics?

A: Have you not seen? Imagine what it would be like to be Yasser Arafat. Look at your perception. What is he doing now?

Q: (L) Well the pro-Jewish point of view is not favorable to him.

A: Well, what you describe as pro anything is an obsession. And, as we know, obsession blocks knowledge which in turn blocks the ability to protect oneself against negative occurrences. Not a good idea. If you were following circumstances, Yasser Arafat is now trying to take the world upon his shoulders by making peace with the Israelis who have been enemies for a very long time. And, therefore, he is now a peace maker and knowledge dispenser.

Q: (L) In that particular conflict between the Jews and the Arabs, which side has the greater validity?

A:
All sides have equal validity. It is only with individuals we find negativity or positivity.

Session: 23 May 2020
A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

I sincerely look forward to the 'level playing field'. I am curious about the 'current' and wonder if that statement is directly connected to the negative energies that are building with such intensity / if it is a suggestion that 'current' will potentially 'ignite' something specific, or zap the bejezus out of many lower vibrational entities :lol:, or if it is something connected to the merging of 3D/4D?

Dekel 💛
I think of you and your family daily, including your beloved fur baby 🐈‍⬛ ... you are all in my prayers, as are all in Palestine... and all across this planet, suffering endlessly at the hands of the Dark Agenda, and the agents of the Beast.

Your ability to transcend your individual / collective pain and choose not to hate is so powerful and deeply touching to my heart; many souls would be consumed by their pain and rage, feeding the darkness with their every thought, word, deed. Instead you have a much more expansive, philosophical response. It is clear that in many ways you have prepared yourself for the worst. I know you have deep anger - and deeper under that - the kind of pain for which there are no human words. But still, the light in you prevails. Where you are able - you fill your days with service to others giving all you can under the most horrific circumstances, doing all you can to keep others supported, connected, safe... alive.

Dear brother, may your soul and life path always be filled with light. May the knowledge-light-love you have gained give you and those closest to you strength and powerful protection. May you all remain safe and alive. May there be immediate grace in bringing humanitarian aid/food/medical supplies/fuel/shelter etc to reach all who are so desperately in need. May our sincere heartfelt prayers surround, embrace and bring strength to you and all you come in contact with. May the world reach out to you all, from every continent, may you know it, may you feel it - and may this dark agenda be eradicated from your lands and your lives. May you know in your soul that you are loved and cared for deeply, by God and beings in other densities, but also by many others whom you have never met - in this life, at least. We are all over the world, and we have eyes to SEE and ears to HEAR. May you always hold in your heart the knowledge that you have not been forgotten or abandoned... you will always be Sons and Daughters of the Light, you will always be loved and held in the heart of the Divine and you will always be connected to your Family of Light. 💫 May there be peace and radiant light in your hearts, to illuminate your way forward. :hug2:💞✨

I don't know how many here have heard of "Max Igan" - he's an Australian blogger who had to leave his country for Mexico because he was bringing too much heat to those in control during the Covid HOAX (and also for his excellent analyses of the Christchurch shootings). Well, he's been posting a lot of videos recently showing what's going on in Gaza. He went there years ago and made connections, some of whom have been sending him very emotional videos, especially concerning atrocities done to children in Gaza.

I came here to post his latest video about Gaza. But after watching it I realized he's fallen into the trap of duality himself, and he's tapping into people's emotional responses to get them to believe what he does (he's obviously pro-Palestinian), without the greater context that there ARE many Israelis and Jews standing against this madness in Israel and all around the world.

I also realized something else: though his videos show many vicious atrocities done to innocent children there, I had seen so much of it in recent times (with Ukraine and other places too) that in a way I have become somewhat "desensitized" to actual human suffering. It took Max showing a video of a mortally wounded cat in Gaza to wake me up to my own numbness to the entirety of who is truly suffering there. Why did that poor cat wake me up? Because of an instance in my own past.

Back when I was about ten years old, I was playing in the parking lot of a small apartment complex across the street from our house. While walking past the complex garbage bin, which was full, I heard a distinct "mee-ew mee-ew mee-ew" coming from on top of the pile. When I went to look, I saw a pure-white, maybe one-month-old kitten lying on a carboard box, unable to move. I started to pet it, and it purred...then I noticed its head was not naturally connected to its neck. It was dying, and the family who owned it put it in the garbage. It was close to my dinner time so I knew my mom would be calling me in soon, but I resolved to be present for that cat until it passed on. That only lasted ten minutes, when I got called in. Do I go get dinner, or suffer the spanking stick over an animal I can do nothing for?

I went for dinner. And I've thought about that poor kitten ever since, if my presence there could have made a difference in its passing.

And I realize I've done that with human suffering ever since, even though I've not been physically present for any of it. How long have I been desensitized to human suffering? Has it been for the last fifty years I've been alive? How much of that which I've not stood up against in that time has allowed it to continue on, and even increase, in my name? It's not like I've ever been a fan of war. But I personally have to admit: I've not allowed myself to be present for the suffering of people around the world emotionally while my own country has been bombing the entire world into oblivion.

I have always stood against it in words. But I never put my heart, empathy, and compassion into it. That has changed.

The real great souls on this planet now are those who chose to be born in Gaza at this time. And I honor them as best I can for what changes will soon come because of their suffering.

Yes. In the program Jimmy Dore Show, he does some mathematics : 1 hostage for 50 dead Palestinians. Also in this program, they talk about how Robert Kennedy Junior changed and become a pro-war candidate.

On Wednesday morning, the second month of war in Gaza began with Israeli troops continuing to try to advance in northern Gaza against Hamas. One Israeli soldier was killed on Wednesday morning, while two others were wounded.
Meanwhile, the death toll from the Israeli air strike on a home in the Jabalia refugee camp has risen to at least nine Palestinians.

Here is a summary of some of the events:

• US Congress voted in favour of a resolution that censures Rashida Tlaib over her comments on the war in Gaza.

+Biden believes “a reoccupation by Israeli forces of Gaza is not the right thing to do”, the White House national security spokesperson, John Kirby, told reporters on Tuesday.

• Israeli forces stormed several West Bank towns, in what has become a nightly occurrence over the past month. These forces also stormed into Birzeit University.

+ All bakeries in the north of Gaza have now closed due to “lack of fuel, water and wheat flour,” said the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).

• Saudi Arabia said it's holding several summits in the next week, including one for Arab nations and one more for Muslim countries.

• Human Rights Watch said that the Israeli strike on an ambulance is "apparently unlawful" and that the incident requires a war crimes investigation.

I sincerely look forward to the 'level playing field'. I am curious about the 'current' and wonder if that statement is directly connected to the negative energies that are building with such intensity / if it is a suggestion that 'current' will potentially 'ignite' something specific, or zap the bejezus out of many lower vibrational entities :lol:, or if it is something connected to the merging of 3D/4D?

Dekel 💛
I think of you and your family daily, including your beloved fur baby 🐈‍⬛ ... you are all in my prayers, as are all in Palestine... and all across this planet, suffering endlessly at the hands of the Dark Agenda, and the agents of the Beast.

Your ability to transcend your individual / collective pain and choose not to hate is so powerful and deeply touching to my heart; many souls would be consumed by their pain and rage, feeding the darkness with their every thought, word, deed. Instead you have a much more expansive, philosophical response. It is clear that in many ways you have prepared yourself for the worst. I know you have deep anger - and deeper under that - the kind of pain for which there are no human words. But still, the light in you prevails. Where you are able - you fill your days with service to others giving all you can under the most horrific circumstances, doing all you can to keep others supported, connected, safe... alive.

Dear brother, may your soul and life path always be filled with light. May the knowledge-light-love you have gained give you and those closest to you strength and powerful protection. May you all remain safe and alive. May there be immediate grace in bringing humanitarian aid/food/medical supplies/fuel/shelter etc to reach all who are so desperately in need. May our sincere heartfelt prayers surround, embrace and bring strength to you and all you come in contact with. May the world reach out to you all, from every continent, may you know it, may you feel it - and may this dark agenda be eradicated from your lands and your lives. May you know in your soul that you are loved and cared for deeply, by God and beings in other densities, but also by many others whom you have never met - in this life, at least. We are all over the world, and we have eyes to SEE and ears to HEAR. May you always hold in your heart the knowledge that you have not been forgotten or abandoned... you will always be Sons and Daughters of the Light, you will always be loved and held in the heart of the Divine and you will always be connected to your Family of Light. 💫 May there be peace and radiant light in your hearts, to illuminate your way forward. :hug2:💞✨
I want to compliment you. Perhaps my compliment is inexpensive in comparison with someones, but still... What wonderful words, I am ready to subscribe to each of them.
Once upon a time, Laura at one of the sessions (I can't find a quote now) said that in her opinion people on the forum were "getting smarter". I confess that then, after reading this, I did not understand, did not feel what it was, how it could be. Now, I will not say that I fully understand, but I see and feel, and with my quotes to the word "they are getting smarter" I am trying to denote the broadest meaning of this word. At the peak of development, there is a cosmic meaning, as stated in the name.
How great it is that we have this community and how right C's ware, as always, when they repeatedly and persistently talked about the categorical benefits for people in such interaction.
But let's go back. I don't know how to formulate it so beautiful, so back to the facts.
The Israeli army has lost 15 pieces of military equipment in the last 24 hours
The representative of the Palestinian armed groups, Abu Ubayda, announced that 15 armored vehicles of the Israeli armed forces had been destroyed during ground clashes in the Gaza Strip over the past 24 hours. According to him, the equipment was completely destroyed or damaged in the area of the al-Shati sea refugee camp and in Beit Hanoun.

Earlier it was reported that in just six hours of the morning confrontation, Hamas members managed to hit at least 5 Merkava tanks, as well as several armored personnel carriers during an ambush on the Israeli military.

At the moment, there is no documentary evidence of such large losses of Israeli military equipment, however, there is indirect evidence that the losses of the Israeli army already amount to about 200 pieces of equipment, including the loss of about 70 Merkava tanks, which is about 20% of the total number of combat vehicles of this type in service with the IDF.

Official Israeli sources have not yet confirmed this information, and no independent confirmation of these statements from other observers has been provided.
Израильская армия за последние 24 часа потеряла 15 единиц военной техники

Due to the large-scale losses of the Merkav, the Israeli army began to adopt tanks sent for scrap disposal
Israeli media report on the unexpected decision of the army to introduce tanks into combat operations, which were originally supposed to be sent for recycling. This step, according to Israeli information resources, is caused by the need to strengthen the armed forces on the front lines.

Nevertheless, according to experts, this is not caused by attempts to strengthen Israeli forces, but by large–scale losses of armored vehicles - to date, given the information provided by members of Hamas, Hezbollah and the Arab media, losses among IDF tanks alone have reached 70 units, while the total losses of armored vehicles of the Israeli army for a month of war they make up about 200 units.

The commissioning of military equipment intended for disposal indicates that the situation in the Israeli army is very difficult, and this applies not only to combat ground equipment and vehicles, but also to air defense systems – according to various sources, Israel could have lost from 6 to 8 launchers in a month of conflict of this type, as well as several radar stations.
Из-за масштабных потерь "Меркав", армия Израиля начала принимать на вооружение танки, отправленные на утилизацию в металлолом

The US is hiding data on weapons for Israel because of the crimes of the IDF
A new report by William Hartung, an American researcher at the Quincy Institute for Responsible Public Administration, made public statements that the Joe Biden administration deliberately hides information about the nature and volume of military aid sent by the United States to Israel. According to Hartung, such a policy is aimed at minimizing the perception of US involvement in possible war crimes that may be committed by the Israeli army in the process of conducting military operations in the Gaza Strip.

"The deliberate lack of transparency about what weapons the US supplies to Israel on a daily basis is due to the [Biden] administration's policy of downplaying the extent to which Israel will use these weapons to commit war crimes and kill civilians in Gaza," Hartung said.

The expert emphasizes that the lack of transparency in this matter is due to Washington's unwillingness to disclose the extent of its involvement in Israeli actions, which may include the use of American weapons to kill civilians and commit other war crimes. The US authorities claim that the disclosure of such information could harm the operational security of the IDF, but according to Hartung, this serves only as a convenient excuse to hide the true scale of military support.

In the context of these statements, Israel continues its anti-terrorist operation in the Gaza Strip, launched after the incident with the Hamas invasion of its territory on October 7. The situation in the region remains extremely tense, with periodic outbreaks of violence and ongoing hostilities.
США скрывают данные об оружии для Израиля из-за преступлений ЦАХАЛ

Я хочу сделать Вам комплимент. Возможно мой комплимент недорого стоит по сравнению, но всё же... Какие прекрасные слова, я готов подписаться под каждым их них.
Когда то давно Лора на одной из сессий (цитату я сейчас не найду) сказала, что по ее мнению люди на форуме "умнеют". Я признаюсь, что тогда, прочитав это я не понял, не прочувствовал, что это, как это может быть. Теперь же, я не скажу, что до конца понимаю, но я вижу и чувствую и моими кавычками к слову "умнеют" я пытаюсь обозначить самый широкий смысл этого слова. В пике развития космический смысл, как и заявлено в названии.
Как же все таки здорово, что у нас есть это сообщество и насколько, как всегда, были правы C's, когда неоднократно и настойчиво говорили о категорической пользе для людей в подобном взаимодействии.
Но вернемся. Я так красиво формулировать не умею, поэтому назад, к фактам.

Back
Top Bottom