Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

The real reason behind
mass genocide,
daily dismemberment
and psychotic torture in Palestine...

(apart from the fact that the world is run by total effing psychopaths)

The Ben Gurion Canal Project

'Wider and deeper than the Suez Canal'

2022 Egypt
made about $8 billion in transit fees from the Suez Canal.
2023 a new record with annual revenue of $9.4 billion in USD for Fiscal Y/End 2023

Israel, USA, UK, France intend to change that.

Read more on SOTT:

In connection to this subject, I also noticed this post on helenaglass.net:

ISRAELI WAR: Facilitating Two Israeli Projects – For Money

What I find odd and interesting about this is I have also found this in Twitter and it seems that they have similar scripts.

Voilà où veulent nous mener ces psychopathes !!!! A une guerre totale ! Il est temps de leur dire stop au lieu de les soutenir sans condition !!!!
1699442570586.png
This is where these psychopaths want to lead us!!!! To all-out war! It's time to tell them stop instead of supporting them unconditionally!!!!

Le porte-parole de la Maison Blanche, John Kirby, a réitéré aujourd'hui que les États-Unis n'ont « aucune ligne rouge » quant au nombre de Palestiniens qu'Israël est autorisé à massacrer à Gaza.
Les États-Unis prévoient un transfert de bombes de précision d'une valeur de 320 millions de dollars pour l'État d'occupation, selon le WSJ (Wall Street Journal).

White House spokesman John Kirby reiterated today that the United States has "no red line" on the number of Palestinians Israel is allowed to massacre in Gaza.The United States is planning a transfer of precision bombs worth $320 million to the occupying state, according to the WSJ (Wall Street Journal).

Ce soutien américain n'est pas étonnant, la plupart des membres du gouvernement ont la double nationalité ainsi que les principaux acteurs de la vaccination Covid.
La directrice du CDC était Rochelle Walensky, elle a la double nationalité.
La directrice adjointe du CDC, Anne Schuchat, double nationalité. La chef de cabinet du CDC Sherri Berger, double nationalité. Le médecin-chef du CDC Mitchell Wolfe, double nationalité. Directeur du CDC Bureau de Washington Jeff Reczek, double nationalité. Le chef de cabinet de la Maison Blanche Jeff Zients, double nationalité.
Le conseiller en soins de santé de la Maison Blanche, Andy Slavitt, double nationalité.
Le patron du vaccin Pfizer, Albert Bourla, double nationalité. Mikael Dolsten, scientifique en chef de Pfizer, double nationalité. Tal Zaks, scientifique en chef de Moderna, double nationalité.
Il y a ensuite le secteur financier, avec notamment le PDG de BlackRock, Larry Fink, et le président de BlackRock, Rob Kapito, tous deux possédant également la double nationalité.
La médecin-chef du CDC de Johnson & Johnson, Joanne Waldstreicher, a la double nationalité. Le Médecin-chef de Merck, Michael Rosenblatt, double nationalité.
Mais aussi :
Le conseiller en chef du Forum économique mondial (WEF) Yuval Noah Harari, double nationalité.
Le secrétaire d'État Antony Blinken, "le beau-fils d'un survivant de l'Holocauste" avec "un vaste curriculum vitae en diplomatie"
Le directeur adjoint de la CIA, David Cohen, « qui est impliqué depuis longtemps dans les causes et les problèmes juifs »
Le procureur général Merrick Garland, un survivant du régime Obama comme beaucoup d'autres, est désormais « le meilleur avocat du pays ».
La directrice du renseignement national (DNI), Avril Haines, encore une autre survivante d'Obama dont la mère était une peintre juive.
Le secrétaire à la Sécurité intérieure, Alejandro Mayorkas, qui, comme Blinken, vient de parents qui ont « survécu à l'Holocauste »
Anne Neuberger, directrice de la cybersécurité de l'Agence nationale de sécurité, une « juive orthodoxe originaire de Brooklyn et ayant fait ses études universitaires dans des écoles orthodoxes »
La secrétaire d'État adjointe Wendy Sherman, qui a « joué un rôle dans l'adaptation du programme du Parti démocrate aux lignes traditionnelles pro-israéliennes »
La secrétaire au Trésor Janet Yellen...
NaturalNews.com (Video reveals that shocking number of CDC officials who pushed COVID death jabs are JEWS with dual Israeli-American citizenship – NaturalNews.com)
Video reveals that shocking number of CDC officials who pushed COVID death jabs are JEWS with dual Israeli-American citizenship – NaturalNews.com
Despite representing just 0.2 percent of the current global population, Jews overwhelmingly hold many of the top seats in American government, including at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). At a recent Marathon County (Wisconsin) Health & Human Services Committee Meeting, a local citizen listed off all the Jewish-held seats at the […]
1699443436605.jpeg
This American support is not surprising, most members of the government have dual nationality as well as the main players in Covid vaccination.The director of the CDC was Rochelle Walensky, she has dual citizenship.The deputy director of the CDC, Anne Schuchat, dual nationality. CDC chief of staff Sherri Berger, dual nationality. CDC Chief Medical Officer Mitchell Wolfe, dual national. Director of the CDC Washington Office Jeff Reczek, dual nationality. White House chief of staff Jeff Zients, dual nationality.White House health care adviser Andy Slavitt, dual national.The boss of the Pfizer vaccine, Albert Bourla, dual nationality. Mikael Dolsten, chief scientist at Pfizer, dual nationality. Tal Zaks, chief scientist at Moderna, dual nationality.Then there is the financial sector, including BlackRock CEO Larry Fink and BlackRock Chairman Rob Kapito, both of whom are also dual nationals.Johnson & Johnson's CDC chief medical officer, Joanne Waldstreicher, is a dual citizen. Merck Chief Medical Officer Michael Rosenblatt, dual nationality.But also :World Economic Forum (WEF) Chief Advisor Yuval Noah Harari, dual national.Secretary of State Antony Blinken, 'stepson of a Holocaust survivor' with 'extensive diplomacy resume'CIA Deputy Director David Cohen 'who has a long history of involvement in Jewish causes and issues'Attorney General Merrick Garland, a survivor of the Obama regime like many others, is now "the best lawyer in the country."Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Avril Haines, yet another Obama survivor whose mother was a Jewish painter.Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who, like Blinken, comes from parents who “survived the Holocaust”Anne Neuberger, director of cybersecurity for the National Security Agency, an “Orthodox Jew originally from Brooklyn and educated at Orthodox schools”Deputy Secretary of State Wendy Sherman, who "played a role in adapting the Democratic Party platform to traditional pro-Israel lines"Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen...https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-11-02-cdc-officials-covid-vaccines-jews-dual-citizenship-israel.htmlNaturalNews.com (The world's top new source on natural health - NaturalNews.com reveals that shocking number of CDC officials who pushed COVID death jabs are JEWS with dual Israeli-American citizenship – NaturalNews.comDespite representing just 0.2 percent of the current global population, Jews overwhelmingly hold many of the top seats in American government, including at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). At a recent Marathon County (Wisconsin) Health & Human Services Committee Meeting, a local citizen listed off all the Jewish-held seats at the […]

Le gouvernement israélien a proposé à l’Égypte l’annulation complète de sa dette extérieure et 3 000 milliards de dollars sur 20 ans pour l’acceptation de tous les Palestiniens et résidents de la bande de Gaza.
L’Égypte a catégoriquement refusé.

The Israeli government offered Egypt the complete cancellation of its foreign debt and $3,000 billion over 20 years for the acceptance of all Palestinians and residents of the Gaza Strip.Egypt categorically refused.

Session: 22 October 1994

Session: 23 May 2020

I sincerely look forward to the 'level playing field'. I am curious about the 'current' and wonder if that statement is directly connected to the negative energies that are building with such intensity / if it is a suggestion that 'current' will potentially 'ignite' something specific, or zap the bejezus out of many lower vibrational entities :lol:, or if it is something connected to the merging of 3D/4D?

Dekel 💛
I think of you and your family daily, including your beloved fur baby 🐈‍⬛ ... you are all in my prayers, as are all in Palestine... and all across this planet, suffering endlessly at the hands of the Dark Agenda, and the agents of the Beast.

Your ability to transcend your individual / collective pain and choose not to hate is so powerful and deeply touching to my heart; many souls would be consumed by their pain and rage, feeding the darkness with their every thought, word, deed. Instead you have a much more expansive, philosophical response. It is clear that in many ways you have prepared yourself for the worst. I know you have deep anger - and deeper under that - the kind of pain for which there are no human words. But still, the light in you prevails. Where you are able - you fill your days with service to others giving all you can under the most horrific circumstances, doing all you can to keep others supported, connected, safe... alive.

Dear brother, may your soul and life path always be filled with light. May the knowledge-light-love you have gained give you and those closest to you strength and powerful protection. May you all remain safe and alive. May there be immediate grace in bringing humanitarian aid/food/medical supplies/fuel/shelter etc to reach all who are so desperately in need. May our sincere heartfelt prayers surround, embrace and bring strength to you and all you come in contact with. May the world reach out to you all, from every continent, may you know it, may you feel it - and may this dark agenda be eradicated from your lands and your lives. May you know in your soul that you are loved and cared for deeply, by God and beings in other densities, but also by many others whom you have never met - in this life, at least. We are all over the world, and we have eyes to SEE and ears to HEAR. May you always hold in your heart the knowledge that you have not been forgotten or abandoned... you will always be Sons and Daughters of the Light, you will always be loved and held in the heart of the Divine and you will always be connected to your Family of Light. 💫 May there be peace and radiant light in your hearts, to illuminate your way forward. :hug2:💞✨
I am speechless, made me cry good tears 🍀🫂

In your giving, may you receive the same in kind so that your blessings be mirrored and shared doubly💫💗

Dekel 💛
I think of you and your family daily, including your beloved fur baby 🐈‍⬛ ... you are all in my prayers, as are all in Palestine... and all across this planet, suffering endlessly at the hands of the Dark Agenda, and the agents of the Beast.

Your ability to transcend your individual / collective pain and choose not to hate is so powerful and deeply touching to my heart; many souls would be consumed by their pain and rage, feeding the darkness with their every thought, word, deed. Instead you have a much more expansive, philosophical response. It is clear that in many ways you have prepared yourself for the worst. I know you have deep anger - and deeper under that - the kind of pain for which there are no human words. But still, the light in you prevails. Where you are able - you fill your days with service to others giving all you can under the most horrific circumstances, doing all you can to keep others supported, connected, safe... alive.

Dear brother, may your soul and life path always be filled with light. May the knowledge-light-love you have gained give you and those closest to you strength and powerful protection. May you all remain safe and alive. May there be immediate grace in bringing humanitarian aid/food/medical supplies/fuel/shelter etc to reach all who are so desperately in need. May our sincere heartfelt prayers surround, embrace and bring strength to you and all you come in contact with. May the world reach out to you all, from every continent, may you know it, may you feel it - and may this dark agenda be eradicated from your lands and your lives. May you know in your soul that you are loved and cared for deeply, by God and beings in other densities, but also by many others whom you have never met - in this life, at least. We are all over the world, and we have eyes to SEE and ears to HEAR. May you always hold in your heart the knowledge that you have not been forgotten or abandoned... you will always be Sons and Daughters of the Light, you will always be loved and held in the heart of the Divine and you will always be connected to your Family of Light. 💫 May there be peace and radiant light in your hearts, to illuminate your way forward. :hug2:💞✨
I am speechless, made me cry good tears 🍀🫂

In your giving, may you receive the same in kind so that your blessings be mirrored and shared doubly💫💗
You see, @Ðekel, whether you read romance novels, or simply let @forest_light's words resonate with your soul, you are bound to get the same effect. :hug2:

Wikileaks cable: Israeli intelligence chief encouraged Hamas takeover of Gaza Strip​

In the latest revelation to come out of the hundreds of thousands of leaked diplomatic cables provided by the website ‘Wikileaks’, a diplomatic exchange between then Israeli Director of Military Intelligence, Major General Amos Yadlin, and US Ambassador to Israel Richard Jones showed Israeli support for a Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip which Israel could then declare Gaza to be a ‘hostile entity’

In the transcript, Yadlin told the US Ambassador that he would be “very happy” if Hamas formed a government in Gaza “as long as they have no (air or sea) port.” He added that Israel would then work with the rival Palestinian political party, Fateh, to form a government in the West Bank and work to undermine the Hamas government in Gaza.

Indeed, it's never been about Hamas, it's a war against the Palestinian people. What's the name for waging a war of extermination against a specific population or what's perceived as an ethnic group? The psychopathic regime of Israel proudly commits genocide, and the US regime with all its "western democratic values" supports and helps. It's never been this low.

Native Americans (descendants of the first inhabitants of the American continent) opened the march "for a free #Palestine" in Minneapolis. (X)

Watching this video I couldn't stop thinking about the techno dance session, nor about the new moon (dark moon) on November 14th.

Little big things make the change. Utopia?

Session Date: July 16th 2009
(....)

Q: (L) But anyhow, does that idea make sense? (Ark) Well, theoretically it makes sense. But my question is suppose it is done. And it has probably been done by many people. What are the visible consequences?

A: Under the right circumstances, with knowledge, awareness and, most important of all, BEING (letters came very slowly in contrast to the rest of the message, which was fast), there can be openings of portals for many purposes. Remember the Maruts and their baskets? How about a little "travel" if needed for a positive purpose?

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Q: (L) Well that's crazy. (Ark) How can it happen that they are cut off from their power supply? I don't understand.

A: Mental blocking.

Q: (DD) Do they block themselves? (Review of previous answer) (A***) So they're talking about the dance, and people together doing this dance would create some sort of block?

A: Exactly.

Q: (A***) That's a good reason to learn to dance! (Ark) Well, how long would you have to dance to keep the block going long enough?

A: You create it with the dance, chant, musical induced state, and then just add power as needed.
A: Moon-day.
Conversation after session ends

(L) Well… that was interesting. Question is, do we believe it? It is such a departure… I mean, I know that we are facing a pretty dire future… and yeah, I've been searching for the clues of what to do and how to do it so I guess since we have come so close by our own efforts, we are able to get that little extra help?

(Ark) Change is good. And motion is good. I have the feeling that you can't really do everything by just sitting and thinking, you know? You have to try something else, even if just to get new ideas. And also, it's fun. And you can't do anything really good and something that lasts if this is not correlated to some kind of...

(L) Something that feels good.

'"Friendship" above international law': The Netherlands has not stopped the supply of spare parts for Israeli F-35 fighter jets who are killing civilians in Gaza.

4 hours ago (Updated: 4 hours ago)

Israel hits 7 hospitals in Gaza, killing 13, wounding 140 – Palestinian health ministry

7 NOV, 2023

"A cancerous presence on our democracy and politics": The US Rep. Marc Pocan does not give a f**k about AIPAC.

21 hours ago

'A small spark can start a great fire.'

Context
SOTT - Moscow: The US govt is covertly sponsoring ISIS
Washington wants to take revenge on the Taliban for its defeat, the Russian Foreign Ministry says.

The US has been reaching out to armed groups that oppose the Taliban and secretly giving money to Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS), Zamir Kabulov, Russia's presidential envoy for Afghanistan, has said.
When asked if the US is in contact with the Afghan opposition in an interview with Russia 24 TV on Friday, Kabulov said, "Yes, there is such data."

The Americans have been acting this way "because they really want to avenge their shameful military-political defeat in Afghanistan, and in retaliation they do everything so that peace isn't established in this troubled land," he claimed.
"But worst of all is that, in addition to contacts with the armed opposition in Afghanistan, the Anglo-Saxons are covertly sponsoring Islamic State, who are aimed at undermining not only the stability of our Central Asian partners... but also the security of Russia," Kabulov added.

Indeed, it's never been about Hamas, it's a war against the Palestinian people. What's the name for waging a war of extermination against a specific population or what's perceived as an ethnic group? The psychopathic regime of Israel proudly commits genocide, and the US regime with all its "western democratic values" supports and helps. It's never been this low.
There have been many lows in the history of Empires. I am reminded of one called South Africa and of Britain's" Boer War " . It was only yesterday during Queen Victoria's reign. Methodical concentration camps were constructed by the mayor military power then in existence , the British Empire with train lines included , and their destination was horrible in their cruelty towards our fellow man. A lesson of inhumanity and of its march over the globe . The Boers were a European people of Dutch extraction who had a history but could not be allowed to remain as a people to hold and claim their land rights back. The largest deposits of gold and diamonds were discovered on their lands by British prospectors. It was too good a reason and demanded drastic actions culminating in no future for them . And so they were butchered for the grater gain of the Briitish Empire which then ruled the world. A whole people methodically snuffed out. Their lands literally sat on imaginable wealth and they lacked the military power and could not defend their property nor their rights. Voila.

There have been many lows in the history of Empires. I am reminded of one called South Africa and of Britain's" Boer War " . It was only yesterday during Queen Victoria's reign. Methodical concentration camps were constructed by the mayor military power then in existence , the British Empire with train lines included , and their destination was horrible in their cruelty towards our fellow man. A lesson of inhumanity and of its march over the globe . The Boers were a European people of Dutch extraction who had a history but could not be allowed to remain as a people to hold and claim their land rights back. The largest deposits of gold and diamonds were discovered on their lands by British prospectors. It was too good a reason and demanded drastic actions culminating in no future for them . And so they were butchered for the grater gain of the Briitish Empire which then ruled the world. A whole people methodically snuffed out. Their lands literally sat on imaginable wealth and they lacked the military power and could not defend their property nor their rights. Voila.
Slightly off-topic - so the British took the land from the Boers but who did the Boer take the land from? 😬

A curious nuance to the current war in Gaza. The rights of British companies to explore for gas on the Gaza shelf expire in 2024.

Regional experts are wondering whether the territory of Gaza is occupied by Israel because there is a possibility that Gaza will transfer these rights to Russia or Turkey?

Back
Top Bottom