Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

People in X are reporting that according to Israeli media Nasrallah has been killed in an airstrike in Beirut, in what Israel says was the headquarters of Hezbollah. Nasrallah is or was its leader, so this is big news. Plus, in the process they destroyed several residential buildings and killed and wounded an indeterminate number of civilians. This is not looking good!

Netanyahu speaks to an empty room at the UN. Many of the world's representatives left the room just as the Israeli Prime Minister was about to begin his address to the General Assembly.

In UN speech, Netanyahu holds map showing West Bank, Gaza as part of Israel

Threatens Iran, says the world must choose between a ‘blessing’ and a ‘curse’

In his address to the UN General Assembly on Friday, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu displayed two maps, which did not identify the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, but showed all the territory as part of Israel.
Holding the maps, Netanyahu said the world much choose between a “blessing” and a “curse.”
The first one showed Israel’s potential Arab allies in the region, while the second Iran and its allies. Both the maps expunged Gaza and the West Bank.

Netanyahu issued stern warnings to Iran, saying: "I have a message for Tehran, if you strike us, we will strike you.”
“There is no place in Iran that the long arm of Israel cannot reach, and that's true of the entire Middle East,”
he added.
He condemned the world for “appeasing Iran for too long,” asserting that such appeasement “must end now.”

He expressed support for any peaceful civilian governance in the Palestinian enclave. “We are ready to work with regional and other partners to support a local civilian administration in Gaza.”

Netanyahu also announced the continuation of military actions in Lebanon, where its forces have killed hundreds in extensive airstrikes this week, saying: “I've come here today to say enough is enough. We won't rest until our citizens can return safely to their homes.”

Netanyahu speaks to an empty room at the UN. Many of the world's representatives left the room just as the Israeli Prime Minister was about to begin his address to the General Assembly.

West Bank could be goal, Ghaza not so much.

I've been wondering about why Netanyahu and his psychopathic cabinet are so eager to expand the war. Sure, they've had an axe to grind with Hezbollah for decades, but from their (sick) perspective, don't they have a pretty 'good thing going on' in Israel, when they've almost emptied the place of Palestinians, and killed tens of thousands of them? Is this not what they've always wanted, isn't it enough?

As we know the pathological mind is not rational, and these people always want more power and wealth. Still, I think there must be other reasons to this as well. From what I can tell these psychos would also like to see the US dragged into a war against Iran. Is it about the dream of 'grater Israel'? Is it about Netanyahu knowing that if the fighting ends, then he's out?

Or, is it about the US elections; do both the Neocrazies/Deep State and the Zionist want a big war now so that the US presidential elections can be nullified and canceled? Or, is there also a hidden reason, because a huge distraction is needed because of approaching calamities (aliens, comets/meteors, something else...)?

Maybe all of the above? :-D

The IDF has claimed Nasrallah was eliminated. Silence from Hezbollah is lending weight to that claim, but there could be other reasons for this. If true, that strike was the least precise assassination attempt imaginable. It's going to take a while to figure out how many civilians died. Meanwhile strikes continue.

Israel just issued an evacuation order for Bahman hospital, one of the largest in Beirut. Hezbollah is the new Hamas, Beirut the new Gaza.

Interesting shape, those chandeliers. Sort of like an inverted red triangle. Symbolic?

Last edited:
Or, is it about the US elections; do both the Neocrazies/Deep State and the Zionist want a big war now so that the US presidential elections can be nullified and canceled? Or, is there also a hidden reason, because a huge distraction is needed because of approaching calamities (aliens, comets/meteors, something else...)?

Maybe all of the above?

Yeah, maybe it could be all of the above. The sense i get from this latest escalation - is that bloodlust is thick in the air and you can almost "feel" it from events daily. It seems that Moloch is demanding more and the psycho's in Israel are just acquiescing to it. Who knows maybe 4D STS is orchestrating it in more detail that we can imagine using Israel as a tool.

They are reporting that Nasrallah has been killed. If it is true - that would mean that the Mossad has breached all levels of Hezbollah and that they are able to locate his whereabouts. I would imagine that Nasrallah and his security team would have countless measures in place to avoid this. The C's once said that the Mossad is at the apex of the 3D STS. Maybe 4D STS did give them the info required to conduct the bombing...just speculating fwiw

Interesting shape, those chandeliers. Sort of like an inverted red triangle. Symbolic?

Regarding the aforementioned tweet
"Settlers in Tel Aviv, Israel, are celebrating the massacre and massive bombardment happening right now in the suburbs of Beirut, Lebanon. This is not a normal society."

I'd say:

• Pride goeth before a fall !

• Twice the pride, double the fall.

They are reporting that Nasrallah has been killed. If it is true - that would mean that the Mossad has breached all levels of Hezbollah and that they are able to locate his whereabouts. I would imagine that Nasrallah and his security team would have countless measures in place to avoid this. The C's once said that the Mossad is at the apex of the 3D STS. Maybe 4D STS did give them the info required to conduct the bombing...just speculating fwiw
There were using AI very heavily in this war. With all those planted pagers and the ability to track the locations with them, it is peace of cake for AI to locate most of these "terrorists" particularly when they are not suspecting. But hiding locations can't change in weeks or months. Whether they blew up all the pagers or specific pagers (week back) we don't know. Are we reaching the end of the road (of human influence) before the "universe" takes it over?

I saw the news on X and came in to check on this thread. I wonder what will happen next. Lebanese govt can’t just sit idle and stuff around. They are bombing the crap out of Beirut it seems.
It's quite incredible the carnage and blood lust Netanyahu/Israel bring to the world.
I've just read that Israel hacked into the Lebonese air traffic control and said if an Iranian plane lands they'll flatten the airport.
They look intent on destroying Lebanon.
I did wonder about the timing and why now?
I thought the reason, could be to take our eyes off Ukraine with the Russians making gains, maybe they're on the verge of collapse there.
I don't like the way I become desensitized to the killing. Israel does not differentiate between civilian and military. They kill everybody without mercy.
Threre has to be some collective punishment coming to Israel and it's western supporters! Really are witnessing psychopathic monsters running amok.
I hope that help, really is on the way! 🙏.

Hezbollah has confirmed the death of Nasrallah in the airstrike.

Im starting to wonder now if this was more like the Soleimani case where they "gave him up" in order to avoid a wider Middle Eastern war involving Iran. Though im not sure and doubt it - i guess its worth pondering at this juncture. I guess the actions of Iran and Hezbollah over the next few days/weeks will give us an idea if this was the case.

1727528728768.jpeg
Tel Aviv claims that as a result of the latest attacks by the Israeli Army, the entire Hezbollah chain of command has been destroyed. Only one commander, Abu Ali Rida, survived.
Nasrallah led the Lebanese resistance for more than 30 years, driving Israeli occupation forces out of the country during multiple wars. According to ynet, Israel dropped more than 80 bombs, each weighing one ton, on the Dahiyeh neighborhood of Beirut to kill Hassan Nasrallah.
Following the IDF's announcement, Hezbollah also confirmed: its leader had been eliminated. “We will continue the jihad,” they promised. The F-15I led the dramatic strike in Operation New Order, the air force commander told the pilots,
“You brought a show of victory, I hope we wipe out this terrorist organization.”
Israeli source: “If Iran escalates, we have many more targets in Lebanon.”
With this news a major war in the Middle East will be almost inevitable. Israel leaves no chance that Hezbollah and Iran will tolerate Tel Aviv's actions without consequences for themselves.

That was always a silly dream. Israel does not and never will have the population to people such a large country.
It's a degree of fanatical psychopathy, which is realised on the ground that for every 1 Israeli killed, 20 Palestinians/Arabs must die.
And in recent months, the balance has tipped hard.

Yeah, maybe it could be all of the above. The sense i get from this latest escalation - is that bloodlust is thick in the air and you can almost "feel" it from events daily. It seems that Moloch is demanding more and the psycho's in Israel are just acquiescing to it. Who knows maybe 4D STS is orchestrating it in more detail that we can imagine using Israel as a tool.
That's very similar to what came out of this session:
(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(A******) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(Allen) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

A: Yes

Maybe all of the above? :-D
In this video, Thierry Meyssan links the Russia/NATO conflict to what is currently happening in Lebanon.

Meyssan tells all about Netanyahu's race to war:
In this Meyssan fortnightly, we take a closer look at the terrible war that is brewing between Israel and the "axis of resistance". Next week, Thierry will discuss the issue of the Trilateral Commission.
Automatic English translation available.

With this news a major war in the Middle East will be almost inevitable. Israel leaves no chance that Hezbollah and Iran will tolerate Tel Aviv's actions without consequences for themselves.
Meyssan (from the video link) provides some very interesting information on Hezbollah, including the fact that it is not a terrorist organisation as described by the mainstream media; it is much more organised and modern than it lets on, with resources whose primary source is the deep-seated will of its fighters.
And if there is a war, Israel will initially win thanks to the strike force provided by the Americans, but in the long term Hezbollah will regain its ground despite the heavy losses.
T. Meyssan also draws a parallel between the Russian scorched-earth policy and Israel's Samson option, which is in fact a form of collective suicide.
For example, if Lebanon is strategically atomised (quite a strategy!), the nuclear fallout won't stay within the borders.

Back
Top Bottom