JAH and "The Long Awaited Truth"

Laura said:
Here is the site:

http://jahtruth.net/wayad.htm

I would appreciate it if some of the forum members would go over there and read this material, report back what you read there, how you react to it, what you think about it, etc.
Okay, I was raised a Jehovah's Witness (quit at 16--went on to study Scientology, Islam, Catholicism--rejected them all for various reasons, with the one 'constant' being the 'control factor' I perceived in each and every one) and I have also done quite a bit of direct sales work. In fact, I have also been involved in teaching direct sales tactics to others.

After 9-11 I found myself wondering (and feeling afraid) about the End Days the JW's had preached, and scared me with all those years before, that I had never completely shaken off up until that time. Was "prophesy" coming true? I could have easily reverted back to my original religious programming, but instead ended up listening to Alex Jones and reading David Icke. I also began exploring some New Age teachings on the net and reading books like Bringers of the Dawn, The Cosmic Serpent, and a lot of Castaneda.

I think a similar thing happened to a lot of people. Some, like me, kept searching, and some got stalled somewhere along the way. Some found the Cass Material. But many, or most, are still stalled at Jones/Icke/Bringers, etc.....or are hanging out at sites like Montalk.

So, my perspective, what jumped out at me, is subjective to, or filtered by, my personal history and experiences...and my programming...even that which I've dealt with.

I can see that this sales pitch could very possibly appeal to a wide and somewhat diverse group of people who's programming in some way overlaps; those who may have left organized religion behind and are looking for answers elsewhere, but are now operating with a mish-mash of programming that includes not only Christianity, but also
Fourth Way, New Age, and, perhaps to a somewhat lesser degree, such ideas as the Neocons and Zionists being behind the New World Order.

Seems to me that combining material that reaches out to all that mixed up programming with classic sales techniques is very clever. And while it may be obvious to some people, such as most in this group, it will not be apparent to many, osit. Many will only 'see' that which they wish to 'see' in it. Many will read it and find themselves responding to the code words that match, or turn on, the individual programming mix with which they are operating.

I think JAH is a very good salesman who understands his customer base very very well, and knows how to present his 'pitch' to appeal to as many people as possible. Here is my analysis of just the into-page. By the time I'd finished doing that I couldn't bring myself to actually read any of the JAH Book itself. I think this is a classic sales pitch designed to include code words in such a way that people are meant to only pick up and respond to those code words that apply to their own particular programming. For me, right off the bat with the title at the top of the page, Ithought of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Here's what I mean:

The Way home or face The Fire....
The JW's preach that (except for the "144,000 Chosen Few" who will go to heaven) the only Way, or hope, for mankind is to be found through the JW's, the only ones with the Truth. So those who accept the Truth will either survive Armageddon or die and be resurrected into a Paradise Here On Earth (Home). And, of course, most Christian sects teach some version of Hell Fire. The Way, reminded 'me' of Fourth Way.
Instantly brought to mind Jehovah for me, although I can see that it wouldn't for some people. But what I 'saw' was J'AH as a condensation of J'ehovAH, at the sametime 'hearing' the JAH sound of the first syllable of 'Jeh'ovah. Sort of like an audio-visual double whammy. Later, I followed the link to the 'Malachi chapter 4' page http://jahtruth.net/mal4.htm and was immensely reassured to find the EliJAH reference...whew!...and here I was afraid JAH was a Jehovah thing. :D
The ONLY Survival Plan for all human+Beings.
Again, as with the JW's, JAH's Book is the ONLY source of Truth, and the ONLY Way. The + sign is interesting, and brings to mind New Age thinking, possibly hinting at reincarnation, body+soul, soul married to genetics, although not openly...many, I think, would not even notice the "+". Also, it's a shortened cross. Rosicrucians? Templars?
CHRIST promised, in The Gospel of John, that at His Second Coming, just before The End, He would show people clearly about God. "John 16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall show you plainly of the Father."
The JW's are known for 'backing everything up' by quoting scripture. Also, they contend that everyone on earth will be given an "opportunity" to become aware of and "know the Truth" in time (thus all that door to door stuff...JW's are truly on a mission from Jehovah!) and will have the Free Will to either accept or reject it. This will take place before the Battle of Armageddon, which follows the prophesized period of End Days per Revelations; the Second Coming.
He said that just before the Last-Day, when everybody is due to be judged on his/her individual merits, He would come again and publish the Truth of God and enlighten the whole world. "24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be."
This backs up and restates what is hinted at in the opening salvo, stressing the idea of Individual Free Will. Could "enlighten" be a way of inserting the New Age idea of Enlightenment, perhaps to appeal to those who have an interest in New Age thinking? Both could also be designed to appeal to some people who have been exposed to Fourth Way ideas of working on the self, but have no real understanding of them.
This is also described in The Book of Revelation / Apocalypse, chapter 10, where the Angel gives the apostle, John, a little book and when he eats it up (reads and digests its contents) it is bitter in his belly, but is in his mouth sweet as honey (easy to read, but not so easy to digest and do what it says). "10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the Prophets." "10:8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go [and] take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the "sea" and upon the "earth"." "10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take [it], and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth as sweet as honey." "10:10 And I took the little book (white stone ch. 2:17) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten (digested) it, my belly was bitter."
I recently observed an Easter Vigil Catholic Mass (hadn't been to a Mass in several years) and was repelled by watching people taking part in the 'simulated human sacrifice' of communion. (Ewww.... Why hadn't I noticed that before when I was attending Mass regularly?) Anyway-the "eating and digesting" of the Book and the "bitter in the stomach and sweet in the mouth" reminded me of Sacrifice as played out in communion, as well as the idea of sacrifice in working on the Self. For either, perhaps sacrifice will not be altogether pleasant, but it's 'necessary'.

This paragraph also points out the 'difficulty of the Way', as anyone who is familiar with Fourth Way teachings would be familiar with, and also alludes to Mysticism, for those inclined to notice it. More scripture for those with fundie religious programming in place. Something for just about everyone.
This Book is available now and is called 'The Way home or face The Fire' by JAH (see Malachi chapter 4, http://jahtruth.net/mal4.htm) It explains the Truth about God; the True interpretation of The Holy Bible and The Holy Koran; the True reasons why what is happening now is happening and what is going to happen in the very near future in the world. It also explains the consequences involved in taking each of the two paths - The Way home or the way to The Fire.
I see this paragraph as a classic sales 'closing', with more fear mongering, recapping the themes of Way, Fire, Two Choices, One Truth, End Days, Urgency, etc. Interesting that the Koran is suddenly thrown into the mix. Very inclusive; you see, "It's not just the Bible that has something to say (prophesy) about this....and how about those enemies of Islam, the Zionists, not to mention the connection between the Neocons and the Zionists?"
To obtain your copy of this, the ONLY survival plan - 'The Way home or face The Fire', send

1:0 Gee, he doesn't like women very much

2:71828 Gee, he's not real tolerant of gay people either

3:1415926 Most of this is just cut-n-pasted out of the bible

4:20 WHY is EVERY other WORD in THIS document EMPHASIZED!!!!

I'd say it's mostly noise with a little bit of signal managing to get through. Reminds me of old-skool USENET kookery.

Lucy said: I think JAH is a very good salesman who understands his customer base very very well, and knows how to present his 'pitch' to appeal to as many people as possible. He's hoping to make some money...in cash, tax free.
Aka, A. J. Hill, not to mention being quite startlingly sexist!

I would dearly love to copy and paste pages 28 & 29, but this option has been disabled. It basically says that:

the souls that are locked inside female bodies are closer to Satan than God, on a spiritual level, because they have not yet learned the spiritual-qualities, in order to qualify to become a man. They are therefore much more easily manipulated and used by Satan.... The selfish soul has to be a woman first, to be taught through motherhood to be less selfish and the meaning of lasting spiritual love instead of human-animal-emotion...Men understand real spiritual love, better than any woman. Men have already learned to love spiritually whereas woman are emotional (human-animal-emotion), this is proved by the fact....blah, blah, blah
I don't think this individual has any idea. Either that, or he is a psychopath. I wonder if A J Hill is the real name of the author? There is/are authors of this name.

Hi Sansom,
I think G is a reference to Gurdjieff who can be looked up in the Cassiopaea Glossary http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php which is linked on the main signs of the times page if you prefer that link or want to ultilize it (the glossary) in the future.
In an attempt to try and step in and perhaps offer an answer, though the question is in no way directed to me, I am going to offer you my own (fable?) interpretation of what I think I see in statement #10. This is just me replying on gut intuition mind you, so please take it at the most with a grain of salt, the less the better. You implied the Rulers for example limit our freedom, which to me is a breaking in itself of freewill. I gather then that somehow your seeing a parallel betwen freedom and freewill, the right to choose, to not be made to look one way, or be taught reality on a single (religious?) idea or perspective. There must be a way for a person to identify these programs internally, as in, I can't open your eyes or show you the way, perhaps the way that is coming into forcus for me is just more of my own self-delusion (and I am certainly in no position to do it for you, nor am I claiming to be) a person has to do it for themselves, here's an entertaining bit of ?something? I created http://www.dickeatsbush.com/tribute.htm which is really nothing so far as reference of a mirror of reality (I made it based on my own thinking), but I 'think' it is going 'toward' what I am trying to get at.
If a person can identify the programming/false "I's"/negative self inflicted guilt, shame,... (add infinity) of the freewill crossing crap that is shoved down ones existence on a daily basis, perhaps one can free themselves of their personal and self-induced chains, or at least this is my thinking thus far. I must say though that I consider myself a padawans squire at best, so again take it with a grain of salt. The system of 'no free will as you stated, "I think" is where the world could be headed, though I also think that 'the awake' or those (of us) stirring in the sleep might be the last defense in a counter action of such a planetary atrophie. I am still very much alseep with much of the context or understanding of 'the work' even after reading the free online books like The Wave, Adventures with Cassiopaea.. but I know what I feel. That being a sense of possibility.
I hope I stayed on the subject matter in making a reply. These thoughts of mine are certainly not implied as the expression or idea that Cyre 2067 may or may not have responded with.
Salutes!

Lucy said:
Instantly brought to mind Jehovah for me, although I can see that it wouldn't for some people. But what I 'saw' was J'AH as a condensation of J'ehovAH, at the sametime 'hearing' the JAH sound of the first syllable of 'Jeh'ovah.
I think JAH here is one of the Hebrew names of God, written YH or Yod-Heh. These are the first two letters of the tetragrammaton YHVH. Yod is a letter depicted by an arm or a fist (also a sperm) and signifies the thrust of existence, while Heh is the letter for the life principle. Technically, the word would mean the living thrust of existence, and has a male character.

The other two letters (VH) are considered to have a female or receptive character, although this is not evident from the Hebrew letters IMO, since Vav is represented by the nail or phallus. The second two letters actually represent the generative powers of YHVH. Yah or Jah is considered more of spirit, and Veh is the effects of this spirit on creation. That's all technical, however, and may not be how this simpleton views it.

Ok, I also read this, although admittedly I jumped through a lot of the middle portion of the text regarding, men, animals, "queers" and Jah's biblical interpretations. Actually, we may as well call the guy Jesus/Prince Michael because he basically came out and said it himself toward the end. Well, I guess I HAVE to take him seriously now...because he IS holier than all of us "reforming criminals" combined.

I agree with the assessments made so far regarding this material, and will try not to repeat them.

First off, the author defines religion in terms of rituals. Many forms of fundamentalism, however, have few rituals and much preaching and moralizing. The point of any religion in the monotheistic sense (Judaism, Christianity, Islam), is that it represents a code of behaviour given by the deity to be obeyed to the letter. The concept of punishment enters for the unruly.

What made an impression on me was his concept of God: Guardian Of Divinity and absolute King. This leads me to believe that God and the Divine are not one and the same. So why the guarding? Apparently, from the "dangers" of "free will" and Lucifer-type uprisings. Aside from his twisted take on free will as practically a necessary evil from an oh so tolerant king, what struck me off the bat was that this person speaks of the Divine without any sense of Gnosis or esoteric awareness.

All you have to do is change a few names, and his story-line becomes purely 3D secular. I can only conclude he has no clue about what constitutes Divinity, if the above is truly his view (which clumps all us "criminals" in one category of "enemies"). Either he is a liar or delusional, or any military officer can become a divine authority without any esoteric awareness (except for the guiding Lord of course).

Here there is no real attempt to provide an understanding of Divinity. Instead, we have a "king" who guards the "divine" like a dragon its treasure hoard. To me, as this sounded to have to do with anything BUT Divinity, I decided to approach the text in a certain way to see what the actual point of it was.

John Chang said:
I'd say it's mostly noise with a little bit of signal managing to get through. Reminds me of old-skool USENET kookery.
This summed it up for me. As such, I was interested in examining the relationship in the text between noise and signal, to look at the signal/noise ratio, so to speak. I also felt the signal, or effective message, has two components. One is the intended disinformation, and the other is a carrier it rides to make it more palatable or the reader more receptive.

In any case, I decided to open myself up to the message, to see how it would try to affect me if I dropped my critical defenses. I even took it a step further, and actually read it from the position of the faith the author demands, and of a person who is ready to be saved, AS IF I had the "great truth" in front of me.

I have to say, spending a few hours reading it drained my energy, and muddled my mental faculties. I also felt disruptions in my emotional body (negative feelings), as if I was being subjected to a very aggressive sales-pitch, and had a boot pressing on my head. The fact that the writer is a military man in more than just a career sense, but right to the bone, became very clear after the reading.

In the dedication he mentions all his enemies. I gather that is humanity. A fine attitude for a for-giving being, but one that makes sense in an officer. And the good cop/bad cop attitude is not just between God and Lucifer. He cleverly plays both roles himself, subtly weaving the two modes together into a single message. In the context of his own flip-flopping, I view the bad cop mode as the signal, and the good cop mode as the carrier modulator that makes the signal more acceptable.

Jah makes it a point to weave the signal with the carrier off the bat, and continues doing so through the first few chapters. In the second chapter "Prison Reform School with no bars" he completes the weaving. In the text he often uses words in a context different than what the reader may assume from the carrier holding his attention.

"Destroy your ego, and learn humility". Sounds good, but in this sense it means elliminate your critical faculties and obey. Before we can resist, however, he throws the "peace on earth etc..." thing in bold at us, followed by the excerpt from the "Desiderata" also written in a difficult to read, but almost otherworldly gothic script, which made me concentrate extra hard.

I find the Preface interesting because it is something that anyone with a Christian orientation would find reasonable, and most people might find it inspired, regarding the spirit of the letter if not the actual form of it. The humble, and apparently sincere quality of the Preface, which was not the author's, could easily open the reader (or some readers) to a more uncritical frame of mind.

What we notice in the first two chapters is that the word "learning" is used alot. And it is used in the context of skinnerian conditioning within a planetary Panopticon. Allegedly, we are free, but none of us remembers our original "crime", which to me undermines the very purpose of this repentance.

In fact, our only free choice is to listen to the VOICE of the master, who LOVES us, who gave us free will, and at the same time "keeps us on a short leash", as the author says somewhere. Yet many readers will focus on the words "learning", "love", "Knowing God", "faith", "trust", the illegality of human law, and the mercy of God who gave all of us no-goods a chance at renewed fealty.

From what I see, what the "signal" of this message does is define the context of the voice to which we should submit. The author uses many half-truths that a reader can take as listening to inner guidance, or grace and stimilates us to focus this innate faculty to listen to the "voice" as he defines it.

This is the danger IMO of this work, which as Lucy said, will most likely appeal to a certain segment of the population rather than everyone. I see this work as targeting a vulnerable spectrum of people who crave some kind of guidance and are willing to have it "given" to them instead of taking responsibility for it. The text appeals to a lot of little I's in a person, and demands we ask for a certain voice, (with a certain tone, which he is defining or forming through his descriptions) to lead us to a set of actions to do its "work".

Thus, there is a complete bypassing of Divine knowledge as Inner Gnosis, the essence of our true I, and emphasis on COMMUNICATING with some voice. This sounds like opening up to a channel to me. The whole story of us being criminals given a second chance, can put some people in a sort of spiritual Stolkholm Syndrome, of learning to love our Captor (as Satan is actually an inmate, although disembodied). In fact, instilling such a Syndrome in whomever he can is what the author's intent seems to be.

There are many points in the belief system I find disturbing, and not just the sexist and homophobic aspects. Those are, however, details that pale before the central (to me) issue of opening up to an "influence" that seems to be anything but divine. For example, he calls faith an "addictive drug" that destroys self-ishness and makes us all happy people, even if we have to go through trials (where we simply have to grin and bear it) in doing whatever this voice tells us to do.

Most of us might think of self-ishness as something we should discard, as something we have way out of proportion in ourselves. Yet, to me there is a fine line between that and destroying one's sense of self right along with it, and becoming a vessel of obedience.

What strikes me interesting is that after chapter two the author writes in a way which is offensive to most people. What he writes would probably be acceptable to right wing Christians and some Muslims, but I would expect many more to recoil from it. I believe this is the noise portion of his message.

By focusing on resisting the noise, he creates dissonance in many readers (although he may believe this part of his message fervently). By having our attention shifted to emotionally charged topics, we remain open to the prior signal and carrier portion of the information, which can seep into the subconscious and become a stimulus even if we reject the rest of the message off hand.

The author, in fact, makes sure we don't throw out his baby with the cleverly placed bathwater. He slowly becomes liberal after his Old Testament presentations by critisizing religion and human law. He plays the role of unifier of Islam and Christianity swinging from the far right to the far left (and probably bringing all those right-wingers who agreed with his previous noise into dissonance as well, although they are probably obedient to the Lord already, and hence not the actual targets of the message).

Then he speaks once again of the miraculous power of faith (aka obedience), and adds the new age flavour of space ships in the picture, which fits with his whole "Star Wars" direction. In any case, after sweeping the spectrum from right to left, and covering a bit of science fiction, he goes on to procalaim himself as the warrior Prince Michael come as a lion this time instead of a lamb to feed us our orders.

In the last chapter he sounds like an officer preaching to the troops before battle. He gets tough, but tries to appeal to "reason" as well. He is really BIG on CONTROL of the animal self. Sounds to me like the promotion of a body/mind dissociated state, where the subconscious can be more vulnerable to whatever the "Lord" has in store for it, instead of integrated around a free-will I presence.

In his 1988 update he claims to have challenged British Parliament to accept his sovereignty. This, his secular and militant way of approaching things, and his forceful claim to authority, make me believe this person is under what you might call non-human influence. Either that, or he is a JJ Hurtak of a different color, and a bit more ambitious as far as his claim to fame.

The agenda, however, seems to be the same: To reprogram natural intuitive faculties toward certain frequencies for the purpose of submission to those frequencies. To me the message was nothing short of a form of subtle psychic attack, and one needs to really remain critical and observant in oneself of anything in this text seems to pull at one's attention.

I don't think he expects to start a movement, but simply tuning into his version of the Lord is probably enough for many to be suckered away from any real hope of freedom.

Anyway, that is my assessment.

Esoquest said:
". . . this person is under what you might call non-human influence. . . The agenda, however, seems to be the same: To reprogram natural intuitive faculties toward certain frequencies for the purpose of submission to those frequencies. To me the message was nothing short of a form of subtle psychic attack, and one needs to really remain critical and observant in oneself of anything in this text seems to pull at one's attention."
Thanks for the insightful analysis Esoquest. I think there is quite a bit of similarity between how this entity operates and how the author's of the Bible managed to subtley and not so subtley distort and undermine spiritual truths into spiritual poison. There is very likely a psychopathic element to this work and if one happend to be in a weak or vulnerable situation while reading this, one could harmed, I think. The vision of Dr. Lobaczewski being forced to listen to the psychopath "professor" lecture every day for weeks comes to mind. Even though one knows that one is listening to spiritual half truths and spiritual truths twisted inside out and backwards and every which way, over time one could be poisoned by it and some would be more vulnerable than others.

There is something in this work that reminds me of the not-well person that was posting on the internet just prior to 9-11 and predicting the event. I'll have to find that link somewhere on Cassiopaea. This work is far smoother and more subtle, but still there are similar undertones. Again, this points I think, to a possible similar non-human source. I think this may support my hypothesis that understanding psychopathy can amongst other things, help one understand the mind of 4D STS.

Free will is the impression the ego gets from his mental framework. Because the ego identifies to the energy that flows through him, he believes that this energy is a reflection of his reality.

Leaders also live that impression and use the means they perceive to subjugate the collective flow of interpretation of reality that is dictated by the memory of a civilization.

What the leaders may not be aware of is that their own impression of self is also the result of occult internal manipulation posing as the self, hiding behind the veil of thought forms.

Free will is one of the greatest illusions of humanity. On the other hand, it serves as a momentary crutch that palliates to the ego's powerlessness in front of events that should help him build up his personal authority over his own life (not that of others) if he was aware of the schizophrenic nature of his psychic territory that forces him to be in continual opposition with life because he acts under the law of death.

The actions of the ego are always the projection of internal fluxes and tensions that either project him forward or leash him on a spot.

The perpetual conflict between the ego's interpretation of life and the drive of life within, between his desires and reality, are interpreted by the ego as a function of choice, reinforcing the illusion that he has access to free will.

The ego cannot act according to a program on one hand and claim to have the choice on the other. Those choices can only be the result of dictate from the program.

The impression of free will therefore results of the perpetual combat between the astral nature of the soul and the penetrating light of the spirit that create a tension point, which is itself the ego.

The ego having no reality of its own is tricked into identifying to the energy that fills its mental space, without ever questioning the reality, the source of that energy. He then becomes whatever inhabits his space and can easily be manipulated from within in close association with his emotional makeup and his basic instincts.

Worries are the reflection of the ego's deep knowledge of his powerlessness in face of events and about his own existence.

We do know these things but have an extreme hard time admitting to them because we are scared stiff to live the interior void, void that will automatically be filled either with light or astral, Luciferian energy. Ceasing to identify to interior strife eventually slackens the grip of that energy in the measure that the ego abandons taking itself seriously in this identification to a false self. That loosening of astral grip on the mental then can allow an increasing penetration of light, an increased penetration of the only real identity of man as opposed to a fabricated personality.

The absence of reality within the ego forces him to constantly seek to control, to steer around himself but there is no real will in this process since it is not the result of channeled reality but rather the memorial mimic of the soul, of the energy of the dead, of the astral. That is why we always say that we will try rather than do. That is why we do not have faith but that we rather have beliefs. Unfortunately, in that same process, we oppose our own light, like a teenager that opposes all authority because 'he knows' better.

There can never be free will but there can be eventually the effusion of will through the ego, which together with intelligence and love compose the nature of the real identity of a man who has integrated his principles.

What we need is the power of will, not the illusion of free will.

If there was such thing as will, prophecies could never be made because man would be the sole master of its reality. If a plan can be established for the fate of a civilization, it is because all of its components, the individuals, have no choice but to commune by abandoning their personal integrity for the benefit of that civilization. It is because then that the individuals have no choice but to act, feel and think in accord to the principles that are the foundation of that particular civilization. Therefore, if man belongs to a civilization, he does not belong to himself. How could he then claim that there is such a thing as free will?

Makes sense?

Richard

I have not completed reading the book. here are some initial impressions.

I was little suprised at the demanding tone of the donation and word JAH. But as I started reading I found he did good job of pointing all spiritual principles to be followed in the inner battle between spiritual behaviours and materialistic behaviours ( predators mind/ thousands of I's / Satan what ever the name we call ).
- He tried to fit in what he wants to say to the Biblical quotes and tried to simplify every thing in GOOD and BAD or GOD and SATAN etc. Again the real Devil in the details. How to do you define GOD or SATAN ?. Without understanding hyperdimentional nature /long discernment process can any one benefit from these truths with hidden threats of 'Left Behind'. Looks unlikely.
- Again Humans are in the top of the chain , if not followed, damned by somebody out there. GOD. God exist to teach the Good deeds only to human ( only one version of reality) - ???
- suprised at the concept of 'Not soul's for babies in mothers womb ' - I dont think this concept is correct.

Right off the bat there is the glaring warning sign: "The ONLY Survival Plan for every human+Being"

Save me Jebus, errr, Jah! Oh, and while you're at it can you wash my car dude? LOL! :lol:

So then in the first chapter, first two sentences:

"Thousands of Earth years ago, far away in THIS galaxy, on the Morning Star (Rev. 2 v 28), the Lord Guardian Of Divinity, King, Ruler and Guardian of the Universe (Sura 23:86), put down a revolution led by Lucifer (Iblis)(Revelations 12 v 7-9)."

The Morning Star (Venus) is inhabited by immortal "Beings of Light" (Spirit/Energy) whose civilisation, based on "pure" love, is zillions of years old."

First this person writes that the Lord Guardian of Divinity (who I think now has his own desert cooking show on the Food Network) fought Lucifer on the Morning Star. Then this person turns right around in the next sentence and says these immortal Beings of Light live on Venus in a civilization based on pure love. So which is it? Bad rebellious place or a lovey dovey place?

A few sentences later we read, "Lucifer did not declare war and fight with honour but sneaked around murdering and fought dishonourably (John 8 v 44), as ALL terrorists do."

Funny how people with a certain minset reveal themselves for what they are by accusing others of doing the same thing. I think the most vile terrorists are those who run around misleading people into entropy. And as the saying goes (paraphrasing), woe to those who try to lead but do not know the way.

A few more sentences and we read, "They had to be taught to keep the twelve laws of heaven; THE TWELVE COMMANDMENTS. Ten of which were given to Moses on Mount Sinai (Exodus 20 v 1-17) and the eleventh and twelfth which were given later on by Jesus, one of which God demonstrated and still demonstrates i.e. "love your enemies into being good." He did this by giving you a chance and the opportunity of learning to be good, even though you had intended, and actually tried, to kill Him. This demonstrates perfectly, God's gentle use of strength."

Actually, according to Mel Brooks (in the movie History of the World) there were fifteen commandments but Moses accidentally dropped one tablet and broke it, so we were left with only ten ;)

For a split second I thought this would make a good script for The O'Reilly Factor. LOL again. :lol:

-

EsoQuest said:
This summed it up for me. As such, I was interested in examining the relationship in the text between noise and signal, to look at the signal/noise ratio, so to speak. I also felt the signal, or effective message, has two components. One is the intended disinformation, and the other is a carrier it rides to make it more palatable or the reader more receptive.

In any case, I decided to open myself up to the message, to see how it would try to affect me if I dropped my critical defenses. I even took it a step further, and actually read it from the position of the faith the author demands, and of a person who is ready to be saved, AS IF I had the "great truth" in front of me.

I have to say, spending a few hours reading it drained my energy, and muddled my mental faculties. I also felt disruptions in my emotional body (negative feelings), as if I was being subjected to a very aggressive sales-pitch, and had a boot pressing on my head. The fact that the writer is a military man in more than just a career sense, but right to the bone, became very clear after the reading.
I also felt somewhat "numb" after reading JAH's rants. But I think that you never really dropped your critical defenses. As long as you open up yourself to the message consciously then the critical facilities of the mind will stay intact, just waiting in the wings! And it seems to me that this is just what you did. A person who has no critical defenses might get frozen by JAH's rants and get stuck to his loud beliefs in the way a frozen finger might get stuck on a piece of dry ice if contact is made too long. So it seems to me that it was your critical faculties which removed your finger in proper time before all the heat was drained from it.

I do like your comments about signal to noise ratio and the two signal components that comprise JAH's message. The "carrier signal" of JAH's message might be the "personal zeal" of his own ego. He's channeling himself. High noise, low signal. High current, low voltage.

It seems to me that JAH's loud 'affirmative proclamations' are driven by the force of his own personal ego, and the force of his own ego is the real generix of this "carrier signal." Any transmitted information is all referenced exclusively to his own self serving needs. He tells people what to believe and the essence of his message is "believe me because I speak for god." It's obvious that his "love" is an egotistical love, the kind of love that "eats consciousness," because he is really speaking for himself, or perhaps, it would be more accurate to say that it is that flyers mind of Castaneda (or the Archons of the Gnostics) which is really doing all the speaking thru him.

One thing about loud affirmative proclamations of 'preaching the word,' is that these loud proclamations, thru sympathetic resonance, will elicit responses and reactions from our lower nature. The end result is that we respond to these loud proclamations with our lower nature (Hallelujah!) and not with our higher nature. If force is constantly used then the lower nature will always respond and interpret the information in its own way (say hello to the way Alex Jones and David Icke expound their teachings).

The ego driven affirmative force will simply elicit reactions from the lower centers of the mind. It will simply make listeners more passive. There is no objectivity in the reactive mind. There are no critical faculties in this reaction machine, there is only blind belief. When the reaction machine transmits the active force it does not think, it simply believes what it is told. Then something feeds on these reactions.
Also the affirmative force will degenerate over time, in the same way a loud ringing bell will dampen itself over time due to the inertial mass of the bell absorbing the energy.

I think a true wise man knows when and under what circumstance to transmit affirmative force. Most of the time, I think, he will try to transmit what Gurdjieff calls "third force" or neutralizing force. In this way its "up to us" whether we will listen or not. A wise man will mostly try to simply "present the information" allowing for the free response of those listening. In this way he transmits "third force" allowing for the reconciliation of the realized with the realizer via the process of realization.

In a way I guess you can say that JAH is a 'stalker' who hunts his quarry using proclamations that attract them and then he feeds on the reactions of his prey.
A light eater for sure.

Michael Topper has some interesting things to say on stalking which I think relates to
the Modus operandi of JAH. Below excerpt from:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/stalking.htm

Gathering the essence is an art of great subtlety! The "negative alien plan" is, in its purest sense, STALKING.

The aim of Stalking is to create a completely controlled artificial environment composed of thoroughly predictable human behaviors - made predictable because they have been programmed to respond to cues of conditioning [inculcated through centuries of lies and obfuscations presented in the form of religions] and all of this revolves around a 'story' that is actually untrue, and wholly misrepresentative of the real negative aim.

For centuries these programming signals have been being set up - either because of time travel capabilities, or because of actual historical presence. Various prophets or religious leaders have been influenced to preach, or teach or prophesy philosophies designed to lay a foundation for later take-over - possibly in our present time. When people begin to get wise, the Negatives simply go back into the past, add something more to the soup to "cover up" the new awareness. This then act as a domino effect and influences our present. Time loops and all that. A lot of people think that the "alien invasion scenario" is a ruse concocted by the government to create the impression that there is a forming "threat," thereby enabling the institution of a New World Order. But, this idea is based on a misrepresentation of the process just described.

The important thing to remember is this: there is NOT a "unified conspiratorial activity" going on here in the hierarchy of government. The "divide and conquer" effect is also manifest at this level and and suits the alien purposes to a "T." Such activity at ALL levels is consistent with their program of STALKING, in which confusion and cross-purpose prevents a clear perception on the part of the Stalkees.

Yet, at some deep level there may be a direct conspiratorial interaction between the "secret government" and the negative aliens... but it is unlikely that any name of those involved would be recognized by anyone, no matter how "in the know" regarding the subject. These "secret superiors" are just that: SECRET. Any organization you can name, or about which you are AWARE, are merely "outer circles."

What is the designed objective of this STALKING? It is two-fold. First, the effect of Stalking is sort of like stampeding a herd of cattle. Bit by bit, they are consolidated into a "negative mode" which consists of the idea of "us vs them." Even though, on the surface, it may seem that this "mode" is positive or STO,(i.e. save the world because it is "wrong" or flawed, or blighted with original sin or whatever) the very fact that it is formed in the "dominator" mode of perceiving salvation "outside," means that it can more easily be "taken over" body, mind and soul at a level that is "unseen and unseeable." In other words: Satan CAN and most often DOES appear as an Angel of Light!

It is only at the lower levels of the power structure that many still believe they are playing out the basic 'antagonism' and 'self- protection' roles. They believe that "sending love and light" to those "in need" is appropriate, without realizing that this activity is predicated upon a deep belief that there is something wrong, in error, in rebellion, and thus becomes again, "us vs them."

There is evidence that extensive implant technology may be used to ensure influenced obedience; yet, a degree of freedom must be conserved through the consciousness due to the essential fact that the valued commodity is consciousness. A totally drugged, surgically altered and thoroughly programmed psyche is only good for robotic slave-service (and this may also be going on also, by the way). It is in this understanding that we find our way out of the trap. It isn't easy, but it is a way.

The primary object of Negative stalking is to persuade through strongly influenced, but not robotic, behavior patterns, the Free Choice of the targeted CONSCIOUSNESS to align with negative higher-density existence. Because, in the Long Run, the object is the "eating" of functioning units of consciousness by the negative hierarchy, with Free Will intact! It is not good food otherwise!!!!

And this is where physics comes in again... because the CONSERVED ELEMENT OF TRUE CONSCIOUSNESS is the irreducible value of Free Will. The mind of the subject must retain Free Will which distinguishes consciousness as such.

The instant the negative polarization is chosen as a result of true prerogative of Free Will, the "subject" immediately becomes functionally a "part" of the higher-dimensional entity responsible for having induced the choice in the first place, regardless of the deceptive means employed, or the persuasive misrepresentations used in conditioning the terms through which the fateful choice is made. In other words, confusion, physical and/or emotional/mental pain, exhaustion, blackmail, and even forms of torture are legitimate modes of "persuasion." Of course, the more subtle the means used, the more value is retained. A "tortured" consciousness is the equivalent to being "overcooked." Many higher level Beings of Darkness are veritable connaisseurs! They particularly relish the subversion of those who are truly pure and strong willed!

There's an immediate PSYCHIC BOND in this relationship to the higher density negative being who is the "handler" of the human "agent" who is now a functional part of his "eater/master," and, the negative hierarchy is proportionately enhanced with every "induction/absorption" of additional members.

In other words: the negative hierarchy is a pyramidal food chain... the apex of the pyramid is comprised of the most persistent of the negative graduates, the one who has stuck it out against every evidence of diminishment, and is the ultimate example of "wishful thinking."

This "Ultimate Wishful Thinking" means that they/it cannot SEE that they do not become God by assimilation and control of other selves... but that the real result is a gradual compaction and implosion and dissolution into primal matter and NON-being.

And here is where physics comes in again to help us get a handle on this conflict : Without duality, there would be no existence to discuss.

From the One there is bilateral emergence.

Exactly one half joyfully seeks life and creation and play and exploration... a sort of "love of adventure."

The other half expresses a fundamental fear of "losing self" in this play and exploration. This causes it to recoil upon itself and this establishes the "tension" of polarization which is the stuff of which the cosmos is constructed..

This can be more easily understood as "Love of God through others," i.e. by loving others unconditionally, as God, since all are one, even though differentiated; as opposed to "Love of God through self" i.e. believing that love of himself IS love of God, therefore others must love him too!

The one view sees all others AS SELF, and loves All and seeks to serve others.

The other sees only SELF and seeks to appropriate all others to Self to restore equilibrium... to "go back to the Cosmic Sleep of Oneness," so to speak.

One analogy would be the difference between a free and adventurous child that is full of the sense of adventure as opposed to a child that wishes to "own the mother" and cling to her and incorporate her to himself; i.e. Jealousy.

The "Darkness" is, in fact,a State of Consciousness that has existed from the very beginning of individuation and which COVETS ATTENTION FOR ITSELF ALONE.

This consciousness hates, fears and deeply distrusts Creation, and just wants to effectively "roll over and go back to sleep" in eternal union with the "mother/father."

An important point here is: this Negative consciousness arises from the "self viewing self" at the instant of creation and is, therefore, an integral part of creation. It cannot be separated from it because it exists only because of Positive creative inception. Neither can exist without the other. It's that simple.

Negative consciousness is the SELFness of creation - the gravity that draws all that exists back to itself. It is the aspect of the ONE involved in contemplation and rejection of creativity in its own heart, frozen in that moment of "vertigo" experienced at the outrush of creative energy.

And, because this "state of consciousness" occurs in conjunction with, and precisely because of, Creative potential, or OTHERness, and is, in fact, identified through that factor, it cannot be "done away with" without ALL returning to The ONE and just "going back to sleep." Thus we see that the efforts to "save the world" via "punishment of the wicked," or "conversion to the light" or "spiritualizing matter with love," are all expressions of the fundamental desire to UNDO CREATION; to KILL GOD! Through the idea that "evil/darkness" is a rebellion, a fault, a thing to be done away with, the "twist" is introduced that lays the groundwork for domination and absorption. This is why, even though promulgated "Christian principles" seem to be good and uplifting, and, in fact, CAN be, the fundamental raison is flawed and also expresses itself in Christian history in such ways as the many slaughters that have been instituted in the name of Christianity.

So, the bottom line is: this other "half" of the All, born along with the Creative upsurge, becomes focused on actualizing its own impulse - to undo creation - for it realizes that only then can it be at "peace."

The only way it can achieve that ideal narcissistic withdrawal into itself in infinite Self-contemplation is through reclaiming all Attentiion and consciousness that is, in effect, "borrowed against" the inconceivable magnitude of Consciousness in Cosmic Sleep.

Darkness becomes, in effect, an incurable insomniac!!!

The consciousness of STS/Darkness feels that it must tear apart the creative fabric of existence thereby liberating those units of energy involved in the creative functions, and "swallow" them back into itself, erasing their differential properties and powers so as to restore the One AS ONE.

Itself.

However, this is not clearly seen at the lower densities until the masks are stripped away. The deepest implications of this are hidden by many veils... And even the 4th and 5th density participants do not necessarily comprehend this ultimate dissolution.

Sort of the "Ultimate Light Eater" preaching the gospel of Devolution as "Salvation."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

having done with religion for more than 30 years........as I opened the page and read the first lines, it just remembered me of old school days, frithning lessons, commdanation and all the crap that I was forced to believe although my intuition told me otherwise.

So I just cannot spend time to read these kind of words. For me it is really a waste of time.

kenlee said:
I also felt somewhat "numb" after reading JAH's rants. But I think that you never really dropped your critical defenses. As long as you open up yourself to the message consciously then the critical facilities of the mind will stay intact, just waiting in the wings! And it seems to me that this is just what you did. A person who has no critical defenses might get frozen by JAH's rants and get stuck to his loud beliefs in the way a frozen finger might get stuck on a piece of dry ice if contact is made too long. So it seems to me that it was your critical faculties which removed your finger in proper time before all the heat was drained from it.
You're right about that. My rant was long as it was and I didn't want to go into details about defenses waiting in the wings as such. But there is a big difference between having them right up front as a shield and analyzing the info as it comes, and opening up to big chunks of it, or even the whole of it before the critical element comes into play.

So you might say, I opened up to the info as much as I could, giving it the benefit of the doubt as much as I could. And you know I think that even those who completely drop all critical faculties have a part of themselves that resists this kind of stuff. That's why the author says again and again to have 100% faith (0% critical faculties) and keep making an effort to listen and obey. He is asking you to undermine and dismantle your own psychic immune system.

Reading this once may create discomfort, and the feeling that something is not right, but it takes ongoing effort to let this invasive material in to the point the author considers appropriate.

I think he is a light eater, and the stuff is him channeling himself, and probably within that, he has some "assistence" feeding his "revelation", or it may be he is a shell of something working through him. He certainly doesn't sound like any kind of "average" or even psychologically healthy human to me. It is probably safe to say that he can easily be a form of psychopath, whether ensouled or not, I do not know.

150 pages of bashing and mind numbing ranting about the abuses of organised religion , government and people in power , police , he liberally gave the following formula for salvation .

" Those who wear the mark of god in their foreheads i.e communicating telepathically with him, keeping the commandements and also doing his will- blind faith and using the eyes of the their soul and the 'Force'- shall survive, and those who wear the mark of Satan, in thier hands. money , world treasures shall die in "Fire" "

he considers himself as follows

" Mohammed passed-on God's message to his students god's messages to his students who wrote them down, with out understanding them, and no-one since the, has really understood them, until I have come again now to enlighten the whole world, with this book, as I promised that I would ( Mark 13:10 & Luke 17:24) "

another interesting comment

"If any one, having read this book, doubts that god and prince michael/christ have written it, then you are so far into satan's grip, and insane that there is no hope for you."

This guy considers woman as moral less and honor less, supporter of colonilism for reasons of opposing the catholic church abuses , supporter of abortions and circumsition.

After the all these many pages of brain washing warns of revenge , if he is killed by some body and meekly complains of lack of response to his book.

Based on his changing views about some subjects, this book might have written by multiple people.

How did these guy got this idea of writing this book and his version of salvation. It looks like this guy might have got brainwashed by some STS channeled source or some body using satellite as this is a salvation or some intentional divertion to the poepl. It may be a another flavor of story that can influence some people to have some chip on the head for experimentation.

I was wondering whether this " false prophet in the desert" has any followers?.

No wonder , this is one of the worst book I ever read completly. Virtually No useful content.

http://www.popmartian.com/mcelwaine/5th-coming/departed-masters

I've been racking my brain to try to remember what USENET kook JAH reminded me of. Now I remember - McElwaine, it was McElwaine. The same subject matter, the same CAPITALIZATION, the same inner workings of the mind. Yes.

UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this
IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER
BULLETIN BOARDS.

(tee-hee)

John Chang said:
http://www.popmartian.com/mcelwaine/5th-coming/departed-masters

I've been racking my brain to try to remember what USENET kook JAH reminded me of. Now I remember - McElwaine, it was McElwaine. The same subject matter, the same CAPITALIZATION, the same inner workings of the mind. Yes.

UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this
IMPORTANT Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER
BULLETIN BOARDS.

(tee-hee)
John,

I understand now why we don't "get" Jah.
We're all "RETARDS":
http://www.popmartian.com/mcelwaine/6th-coming/001-earth-humans

LOL.

Dominique.

Back
Top Bottom