Japan - 8.9 Earthquake - Fukushima Meltdown

LMJ said:
I also had a dream about two or three nights ago, of an unusual little white car with red markings on it...almost like eyes where the headlights would be, floating down a river of water.

The next morning, my daughter told me of a dream she had of our backyard filled with water and waves and splashing up over the decking up to the doorway. I asked her if it came into the house and she said just a little and she put a towel down to wipe up the water.

My daughter also had a dream on Wednesday night. She emailed me on Thursday morning to see if her brother and I were ok because her dream was so upsetting. She then mentioned that her dream was about us all being on a beach somewhere and getting pulled into the water over and over again.

Meanwhile, I rec a message on FB with a link to this video: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QAZPb-IEQ

The title is "BIG EARTHQUAKE TO COME! Get Away From the Fault Zones!!!"

Seems that whoever is making these videos is kinda ripping off my articles about Comet Elenin.

What is bizarre in this video - and reveals the really scattered thinking of the person making them - is that the person making the video relates the position of Comet Elenin on Feb 27 2011 to an earthquake that happened on Feb 27 2010??? Comet Elenin has nothing to do with the 2010 earthquake though it undoubtedly has plenty to do with the current spate of global stresses including the Christchurch and Japan earthquakes and MORE TO COME!!!

This person has co-opted my articles about Elenin, McCanney's plasma comet model, and is fearmongering. Heck, she even stole my images from my blog! (Kindly provided by our anonymous astronomer).

Seems that this gal is consciously or unconsciously doing some COINTELPRO noise production to conceal the real signal.

Laura said:
Seems that this gal is consciously or unconsciously doing some COINTELPRO noise production to conceal the real signal.

Yeah! She is SO annoying that it gave me a headache just to listen to her. I've posted a comment on Youtube that got truncated, and another one on FB here:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=811063549

Spread it around! I hope she takes it down, though I doubt it... :curse:

Laura said:
I think this is her:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJotQvv4ItU&feature=player_embedded

Also discussion on glp about her so not sure of the accuracy of the material:

_http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1366425/pg1

I think she's unconscious (in terms of being an agent) and sounds a bit out of it.

Ailén said:
Laura said:

Yeah! She is SO annoying that it gave me a headache just to listen to her. I've posted a comment on Youtube that got truncated, and another one on FB here:

yea... I second that ! I stoped listening to her when she started to scream like crazy !

she is a fearmonger

Myrddin Awyr said:
Laura mentioned that this may be related to the coming of comet Elenin in an addendum/comment to her blog:

http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2011/03/comet-elenin-update.html

Laura is it possible to calculate the cycle time of Elenin ?
I mean how often crosses Elenin the Earth all 3600 years ?

I would suggest that the mentioned comet cluster (C's) is much bigger ?

SAO said:
Given the recent activity on this planet I'd say that is not so unlikely. Which also means LA is probably going to "go" soon, so I probably ought to get the heck out of here, and anyone else on the forum living on a fault line should consider that too. Earthquakes can happen in a lot of places, but it makes no sense to live on a huge fault line, especially during a time of global upheaval as we're experiencing now. Cuz that's just asking for trouble!

Israel is also located on a major fault line called "The Dead Sea Rift". Here is its picture. Plan on leaving in September and keep my fingers crossed!

Also, not at all sure if it has any relation to water or ocean theme dreams mentioned by others, but several days ago, and when I was staying at my mother's, we had a particularly stormy weather. The rain was poring all night, and in the morning we saw a puddle of water on the floor. Obviously, at first we checked if there was any leak from the windows, but there was none. Then we discovered that the water was coming from inside the cabinet in the living room, but only from lower shelves. My mother got concerned that perhaps a water pipe has exploded, that it was coming through the walls. We checked everything, and the only thing I found was a bit of leakage in the water filter system in the kitchen. But after cleaning and drying everything it became clear that there was no leakage or any problem anymore. There was also the mystery of how water from the filter system was able to go through the wall and come out under the angle on the other side. But this could be related to some sort of structural peculiarity. So that was that.

Water either in dreams or in general is a symbol of emotions. So perhaps there is a lot more going on than on the physical level.

Noriyuki Shikata, deputy cabinet secretary for public relations for the Japanese prime minister:
"Blast was caused by accumulated hydrogen combined with oxygen in the space between container and outer structure. No damage to container."

Absolutely horrible. I hope that the people will be okay, especially those missing.

I have a question: assuming that particles from nuclear leakage, or, if worse comes to worst, a nuclear meltdown, were to travel from Japan, where exactly will those particles be carried to through the winds? I am definitely no expert, but, if I understand this map correctly, the radiation will either be carried from Japan through India and Africa or up through Siberia and towards Canada. They might travel through the ocean as well.

Thanks in advance.

(Hotlinked image from Wikipedia.)

Bluestar said:
...The biggest concern at the "moment" is that 5 out of the 50 nuclear power plants are in a state of emergency.
...To our forum members from Japan, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

To all the Japanese forumites; I hope You are all ok. :(

clerck de bonk said:
Bluestar said:
...The biggest concern at the "moment" is that 5 out of the 50 nuclear power plants are in a state of emergency.
...To our forum members from Japan, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
To all the Japanese forumites; I hope You are all ok. :(

I second that although I found hard to say anything worthwile when such disaster happen but I hope there will be less victims than announced.
I hope everyone is ok. :(

Laura said:
Meanwhile, I rec a message on FB with a link to this video: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7QAZPb-IEQ

<snip>

This person has co-opted my articles about Elenin, McCanney's plasma comet model, and is fearmongering. Heck, she even stole my images from my blog! (Kindly provided by our anonymous astronomer).

Interestingly she is also claiming that the military is doing experiments on her and her family:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrPqJ-SfxLQ&feature=channel_video_title

http://e.nikkei.com/e/fr/tnks/Nni20110312D12JFF03.htm said:
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Meltdown Caused Nuke Plant Explosion: Safety Body

TOKYO (Nikkei)--The Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) said Saturday afternoon the explosion at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant could only have been caused by a meltdown of the reactor core.

The same day, Tokyo Electric Power Co. (9501), which runs the plant, began to flood the damaged reactor with seawater to cool it down, resorting to measures that could rust the reactor and force the utility to scrap it.

Cesium and iodine, by-products of nuclear fission, were detected around the plant, which would make the explosion the worst accident in the roughly 50-year history of Japanese nuclear power generation.

An explosion was heard near the plant's No. 1 reactor about 3:30 p.m. and plumes of white smoke went up 10 minutes later. The ceiling of the building housing the reactor collapsed, according to information obtained by Fukushima prefectural authorities.

At a news conference Saturday night, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano discounted the possibility of a significant leak of radioactive material from the accident. "The walls of the building containing the reactor were destroyed, meaning that the metal container encasing the reactor did not explode," Edano said.

The amount of radiation detected inside the plant after 4:00 p.m. slightly exceeded the dose people can safely receive in a year, according to information obtained by the Fukushima prefectural government.

The No. 1 reactor shut down automatically soon after a massive earthquake hit the area Friday, but its emergency core cooling system failed to cool the reactor's core sufficiently.

NISA is affiliated with the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.

Back
Top Bottom