Javier Milei has been elected president of Argentina

"You're going to get worse and worse": Santa Fe government's warning to narcos after Bukele-style raid

Governor Maximiliano Pullaro shared on his networks an operation that took place over the weekend in the Piñero prison. The images resemble those disseminated by El Salvador in its fight against gang members.

"Every time they are going to have a worse time", "Every time they are going to have a worse time", said the president in the post, which shows groups of prisoners sitting on the ground, without shirts and heavily guarded. The postcard replicates the method used by El Salvador's President Nayib Bukele to combat gang members in his country.

On Saturday night, the Santa Fe Penitentiary Service carried out a surprise raid on four wards of Penitentiary Unit No. 11 in Piñero, the key prison for Rosario's drug traffickers, where several hitmen and operators of the second lines of the city's gangs are being held. The search took place hours after the shooting attack in the Circunvalación area on a bus transporting prison guards, which ended with a gunshot wound, in the midst of a tightening of prisoner control measures ordered by Governor Maximiliano Pullaro, something that led to more threats and attacks.

"We have a security plan, we know how to execute it and we are working on it. From the prisons come the orders to make life impossible for the people of Santa Fe," the text adds. For the government of Santa Fe, "the time of the free home office is over, without control and with prison officials warned if they disturbed the prisoners".

"We will not back down in the face of threats. We have the mandate of the people of Santa Fe to return tranquility to the neighbors. The prisoners are in jail, we will not accept any extortion and if they do not understand this, they will have a worse time," concluded the message published by Pullaro.

(...) In the same vein, the official continued: "During the operation, almost 250 people were searched in all their homes, including a radiological examination of all those inmates who might have objects hidden inside their bodies". In the meantime, preventive searches continue at any time of the day, without prior notice and without defined schedules and days.

1709735477926.png
There are many people who strongly agree with this form of prison treatment. I believe that society has twisted at an accelerated pace and it could be that such drastic measures, to say the least, are necessary in some places and cases. I know that in Rosario Mexican and Colombian drug trafficking groups, among others, are concentrated and that, I suppose, they do not want the same thing to happen as in Ecuador. But isn't this a bad omen for the normalization of concentration camps? I find it disturbing in the sense that people accept the normalization of inhumane treatment at the state level. Today it is drug gang members, tomorrow it is dissidence or political prisoners... I feel it is similar to what is happening in Gaza-Jordan, in fact there is a similar image, and it seems to me that this goes hand in hand with this Jewish influence, where the "chosen " despise the Goyim" under the pretext of security and "freedom".

photo_2024-03-02 20.32.07.jpeg

I find it disturbing in the sense that people accept the normalization of inhumane treatment at the state level. Today it is drug gang members, tomorrow it is dissidence or political prisoners... I feel it is similar to what is happening in Gaza-Jordan, in fact there is a similar image, and it seems to me that this goes hand in hand with this Jewish influence, where the "chosen " despise the Goyim" under the pretext of security and "freedom".

It is worse. Because it begins with the normalization (and the C's warned about it) of torture and related suffering. How? Because the Milei voter, even seeing that the government's political decisions ruin even the smallest merchant, the latter still in tears say: If you have to suffer to progress (improve business, quality of life, etc), then I accept it.

Therein lies the catch. For a little bread, they agreed to sell their souls and go straight to the meat grinder...

The issue with Milei was that he did not deceive the people in his economic commitment, (and I am not defending him) because he made the warning before and since he took office that everything was going to go from bad to worse in his first year with the promise of getting the economy back on track. That, objectively I doubt it, unless, as in Europe, they invent a war economy or similar to disguise the disaster. I heartily hope I am wrong.

For me the ruse was and is in the marketing of "Viva la libertad", because it was "their" subjective idea of freedom, (although he could show us the libertarian manual, ja! ), a idea not the consensual of the voters who were not asked and who wanted to believe in an intangible where the majority had the illusion that it was enough not to see more Cristina F Kirchner and the feminazi left and with that "they sold them the chainsaw (motosierra) of being free" (a way of saying in Spain "les vendieron la moto" in reference to a mode of deception).
(L) So, that is part of the whole materialist thing, which is to deprive people of the knowledge and awareness of the other world: the intelligences, spirits, ancestors, 4th density beings, astrals, elementals, and so forth that surround us – a great cloud of witnesses, as the apostle Paul put it. The great intelligences that helped life to come into being, the Transient Passengers as the Cs put it! We see around us what the world has become because of denying the reality of it. Humanity is setting itself up to become a “dream in the past”. When the Cs say to pay close and careful attention to reality, right and left, they don’t just mean 3 D reality! Alright, next question.

The most important thing that is Bluegazer mentions:
Therein lies the catch. For a little bread, they agreed to sell their souls and go straight to the meat grinder...
Milei knows that the state is a coercive machine to generate fear and as such based on the example Bukele wants to repeat his achievements. El Salvador is clearly managed by the "designs" of the crypto-Bitcoin creators, that is why the social laboratory is successful. He, Milei, may succeed but at what cost, that is, it is fine as a cleansing of psychopathy in Ukr., but Does Milei have the moral stature and conscience-knowledge? or will the mandate slip out of his hands thanks to his new partners and economic influences? Is it clear to him which negative hierarchy he is going to feed?
Will Argentina be like Germany or France in not recognizing and falling back on past mistakes?
Is one the lesson for Argentina (and for all) to learn to recognize dignity, objective freedom without the obfuscation and distortion of marketing? Does it matter?
I feel that only many questions remain open because many things are about to happenand fortunately the future is not written, but it seems that the past repeats itself.

1709847291826.png

Argentine journalist Gustavo Sylvestre went to AMLO's morning conference to ask him specifically about his opinion on whether Javier Milei's economic policy is correct or not because he is following the IMF's recommendations to the letter, to which the Mexican president replied:

"I cannot express myself on what is happening in Argentina, because it is a democratically elected government, it was the Argentines who decided to have that government, it was the Argentines who elected Mr. Milei. I have my point of view in general. I feel that the neo-liberal model is a failure that only causes harm to the majority of the people and benefits a minority who are the ones driving that model in the world, it is a failed model. We did not follow the recommendations of the IMF because they led us to a deep economic and social welfare crisis and because we did not follow the recommendations of the IMF and the World Bank, Mexico's economy is growing. So not applying the neoliberal model does work".

And the role of the State, insisted the journalist, who pointed out that Milei is one of the biggest detractors of this in Argentina.

"I believe in the State. It is a fallacy, a lie, a sophism to think that the State will be diluted and that everything will be solved by the market. It has been proven that it does not work. The State cannot fail to fulfill its social responsibility. Do you know what it is to leave everything to the market, figuratively speaking? It is like the freedom of the fox in a henhouse".

Then the Mexican president attacked the political use of one of the favorite words of the Argentinean president, who came to power by the hand of the party he himself created, La Libertad Avanza: "Of course we are in favor of liberties, but to be in favor of liberties seriously, in an authentic way, to guarantee them, not to repress, not to prohibit".

So far, President Milei has not commented.

20240307_194201.jpg

One more sign that freedom is advancing in Argentina... Milei's government closes the public news agency Télam.

"It is an unprecedented attack on freedom of expression in Argentina": the blow to Télam journalists after Milei's government closes Latin America's largest state-owned news agency​

On Sunday night, a dozen police officers surrounded and closed with fences the two buildings where the editorial office of the largest state-owned news agency in Latin America operates.

On Monday morning, journalists woke up to the news.

The suspension of the media had been accompanied by the sending by email of a message addressed to the 770 employees of the company by the controller of the public media, Diego Chaher.

The journalists who were on duty on Sunday decided to spend the night in the newsroom, call their union delegates and leave the building in the early hours of Monday.

Since that time, no journalist has set foot in the newsroom again.

"This is an unprecedented attack on freedom of expression in Argentina. In the last decades, we haven't seen anything like it," Tomas Eliaschev, a union delegate at Télam, tells BBC Mundo.

"They acted surreptitiously, at night, changing access codes. They did it in a violent, unnecessary and disproportionate way. We have always been open to dialogue," says Eliaschev.

The decision came two days after President Javier Milei's announcement to close Télam, an agency with almost 80 years of history, considering it a waste of resources and "Kirchnerist propaganda".

The government argues that the closure is due to the lack of impartiality in the agency and to the influence of politics in the agency, especially from previous Peronist administrations.

For Télam's journalists, the criticism is "reductionist".

"Télam predates the creation of Kirchnerism. It goes much further", says Eliaschev, who assures that if the new government does not agree with the operation of the agency, it should invite to a dialogue to advance in a reform instead of announcing its closure.

"Télam had losses of around 20 billion pesos (about US$23 million)," said the presidential spokesman on Monday.

The agency's former president, Bernarda Llorente, who resigned last December with the change of government, says those numbers do not hold up.

"I don't know where they get those numbers from. It is an unfounded figure. Télam is a company that generates resources as a news agency, it sells its contents like any other agency in the world," Llorente tells BBC Mundo.

For Télam's journalists, the moment is marked by uncertainty. What will happen to their jobs and to the future of the agency in the coming days is unknown.

In order for the closure to take place, Milei's proposal will have to be approved in Congress.

From the Buenos Aires press union, Sipreba, they assured that they will talk to the different parliamentary blocks to get the necessary support to stop the measure.

"The closure of Télam would not only be illegal but also illegitimate. It would be an attack on the entire media system, public and private, on pluralism and federalism," says the union's statement.​

The issue with Milei was that he did not deceive the people in his economic commitment, (and I am not defending him) because he made the warning before and since he took office that everything was going to go from bad to worse in his first year with the promise of getting the economy back on track. That, objectively I doubt it, unless, as in Europe, they invent a war economy or similar to disguise the disaster. I heartily hope I am wrong.

Well, it is the typical STS warning before doing something so as not to violate free will. People accepted...

The issue is those who did not accept or elect Milei. We are paying for it. And I know very well that the other candidate was more of the same, but there is a difference. Seeing and knowing that suffering is a 4D STS food, I had thought that in the best case scenario, it would be preferable that this suffering be rather scarce if I chose the Massa candidate. That way there would be more soul energy available and there would be a better capacity to maneuver in this 3D reality.

The issue is those who did not accept or elect Milei. We are paying for it. And I know very well that the other candidate was more of the same, but there is a difference. Seeing and knowing that suffering is a 4D STS food, I had thought that in the best case scenario, it would be preferable that this suffering be rather scarce if I chose the Massa candidate. That way there would be more soul energy available and there would be a better capacity to maneuver in this 3D reality.
Yes, that's the trap of this fiction called democracy: We all pay, even the one who doesn't vote. You remind me of Blinken's words: "If you are not at the table (...) you will be on the menu". Another one of the protocols of the good table manual SS. (¿Tamales de chipilín, Entrecôte, Solyanka?) 🤭
I understand that we all want to live in more conscious communities but just remember that is not desirable to control or maneuver the energies of others for one's own benefit. There is something noble about consciously and willingly surrendering to the consensus of others in order to remain harmonious in society, even if you know that the majority is wrong and you strive to remain true, I believe and speculate that this form of preservation makes you less edible.

Milei knows that the state is a coercive machine to generate fear and as such based on the example Bukele wants to repeat his achievements. El Salvador is clearly managed by the "designs" of the crypto-Bitcoin creators, that is why the social laboratory is successful.

I think that there's a difference her: Bukele HAD to do something about all the CIA-backed gangs, the Maras and such. Those were seriously dangerous gangs.

The problem is that a lot of people don't know about the psychopathic actions of these Maras, so all they see is Bukele being "too tough". If you read about these gangs, it's really crazy. Taking small children and turning them into sociopaths, killers, rapists, etc. Enjoying killing people in the street, dismembering, gang rapes, you name it. And they had made the country one of the most dangerous in the world. Now it's one of the safest ones. So, I think the question is WHY a government takes some extreme measures, and whether it's consistent with its overall policies. In El Salvador's case, the goal seems to be a) safety, b) removing ALL US influence.

Milei's government has nowhere near a good reason to "copy" from that model. Unless there are similar gangs in Santa Fe, but it looks more like it's power hunger and fear-mongering. El Salvador basically kicked the US out completely in all areas (the gangs, but also economically). Argentina, on the other had, is welcoming the US with open arms, so it seems hypocritical and a lie that they may be trying to replicate Bukele's actions with the gangs. But I'm not familiar with the latter.

Argentina, on the other had, is welcoming the US with open arms, so it seems hypocritical and a lie that they may be trying to replicate Bukele's actions with the gangs. But I'm not familiar with the latter.

Unless by creating just such a perception that makes it seem that Argentina's problems are similar to those of El Salvador... you can create the conditions for people to accept the same kind of raids that were in place during the last civil-military dictatorship.

Already the closing of Telam should tell us that the information does not enter or leave... So I will be vigilant and post more often in this thread.

Milei's government has nowhere near a good reason to "copy" from that model. Unless there are similar gangs in Santa Fe, but it looks more like it's power hunger and fear-mongering. El Salvador basically kicked the US out completely in all areas (the gangs, but also economically). Argentina, on the other had, is welcoming the US with open arms, so it seems hypocritical and a lie that they may be trying to replicate Bukele's actions with the gangs. But I'm not familiar with the latter.
Yes, I agree that this type of psychopathy should be contained in the best possible way, as the Salvadorans also the Russians do theirs. For me it is disturbing what is happening in Argentina because it can be extended as a norm in Latin America, an area that likes right wing policies to contain the guerrillas and crime and impose order and obedience in the population.
If I am not mistaken, in El Salvador the first currency is the US dollar and the second is the Bitcoin. It was said that the Bitcoin was designed by the CIA and their interference in Central America is already known, what seems possible is that there are long term interests to consolidate a type of "autochthonous" digital society that serves as a model. With that idea people will be willing to openly and consciously accept the torture and indignity of others (whether they deserve it or not) for a life of comfortable peace and tranquility (?).

Sí, estoy de acuerdo en que este tipo de psicopatía deba ser contenida de la mejor forma posible, como los salvadoreños, también los rusos hacen lo suyo. Para mí es inquietante esto que pasa en Argentina porque se puede extender como normativa en latinoamerica, una zona que gusta de politicas de derecha para contener las guerrillas y la delincuencia e imponer orden y obediencia en la población.
Creo que en el Salvador la primera moneda es el dolar estadounidense y la segunda es el Bitcoin. Se dijo que el Bitcoin fue diseñado por la CIA y su injerencia en centroamerica es ya conocida, lo que parece posible es que existan intereses a largo plazo para consolidar un tipo de sociedad digital "autoctona" que sirva de modelo. Con esa idea la gente estará dispuesta a aceptar abierta y conscientemente la tortura e indignidad de otros (sea que se lo merezcan o no) por una vida de confortable paz y tranquilidad (?).

Yes, that's the trap of this fiction called democracy: We all pay, even the one who doesn't vote. You remind me of Blinken's words: "If you are not at the table (...) you will be on the menu". Another one of the protocols of the good table manual SS. (¿Tamales de chipilín, Entrecôte, Solyanka?) 🤭
I understand that we all want to live in more conscious communities but just remember that is not desirable to control or maneuver the energies of others for one's own benefit. There is something noble about consciously and willingly surrendering to the consensus of others in order to remain harmonious in society, even if you know that the majority is wrong and you strive to remain true, I believe and speculate that this form of preservation makes you less edible.

I'm not so sure... because this reminds me of everything that happened during the pandemic. That for the "common good" you had to follow WHO guidelines and get vaccinated. I think it is one thing to play dumb, that is to lie and say that you agree while in your heart you remain faithful to the truth as it is, and another that because others have decided by majority you have to starve to death.

Why shouldn't I fight for my soul?

I believe that it is not a matter of manipulating energies if what you do is a PERSONAL choice. Didn't the C's say that you have to fight for your own destiny?

I'm not so sure... because this reminds me of everything that happened during the pandemic. That for the "common good" you had to follow WHO guidelines and get vaccinated. I think it is one thing to play dumb, that is to lie and say that you agree while in your heart you remain faithful to the truth as it is, and another that because others have decided by majority you have to starve to death.

Why shouldn't I fight for my soul?

I believe that it is not a matter of manipulating energies if what you do is a PERSONAL choice. Didn't the C's say that you have to fight for your own destiny?
Yes of course, being true to yourself even more so when you have the knowledge-consciousness on your side, it is about being empathic with the consciousness of the lower force that controls the situation, it is not about being sheep, when you are in survival mode you have to take care of the collateral damage if you try to manipulate the other although as I said it is not the most desirable, it is your free will. It's about doing what you think is right to go after your destiny.

"Why shouldn't I fight for my soul?". You should. I do.

Si por supuesto, serte fiel a ti mismo más aun cuando tienes el conocimiento-conciencia de tu parte, se trata de ser empatico con la conciencia de la fuerza inferior que controla la situación, no se trata de ser borrego, cuando se esta en modo supervivencia hay que cuidar el daño colateral si se trata de manipular al otro aunque como dije no es lo más deseable, ese es su libre albedrio. Se trata de hacer lo que se considera correcto para ir en pos de su destino.

"¿Por qué no debería luchar por mi alma?". Deberías. Yo lo hago.

Nacho Torres was proclaimed President of Patagonia. His bosom friend, US Ambassador Marc Stanley, must have already congratulated him. Milei's regime is moving forward with its real plan.

After a historic Assembly of Governors of the Patagonian Region, which took place this Thursday in the city of Puerto Madryn, the head of the Chubut Executive, Ignacio "Nacho" Torres, was appointed President of the Patagonian Region Treaty, and announced the creation of the "Regional Plan for Productive Development".

Context:

What is inferred is that Patagonia initiates a path of autonomy such that it promotes a "separation" from the rest of the nation. A very subtle balkanization.

Context:

What is inferred is that Patagonia initiates a path of autonomy such that it promotes a "separation" from the rest of the nation. A very subtle balkanization.

THE SECESSION ADVANCES: Hostilities continue between the Patagonian governors and the national government.

Now they have announced the creation of a regional confederation that borders on separatism, called the United Provinces of the South.

It is made up of Tierra del Fuego, Chubut, Neuquén, Santa Cruz, La Pampa and Río Negro.

Paying attention to details. In this case the graphic design:

Today in Design Curiosities:

1) What a striking rebranding of the Patagonia Brand in 3/4 months. The two brand updates we had were produced prior to the launching of sensitive block releases... What are the conceptual decisions to decide the style and so many changes in such a short time... Is the brand evolution finished or is it still going on?

It would be interesting to know which agency is working on this creative process.

2) I read somewhere that probably the decision of the colors was to represent the diversity, the different provinces and so on.

The striking thing is that if it comes from there, on the one hand they do not seem to be colors that represent the coats of arms -or flags- of the provinces.

But what strikes me most is that if there is a common factor among the coats of arms, it is the hook with Argentina. In each and every one of them. Something that seems to be missing in this brand, which, by the way, in its 'evolution' branding, what it has been losing in these 4 long months of activity, was exactly that. The identity with the National.

To give a concrete example: the first iteration, besides modifying the ISO logo, was to remove 'Argentina' from the logo.

Curious. We will remain attentive.

Unless by creating just such a perception that makes it seem that Argentina's problems are similar to those of El Salvador... you can create the conditions for people to accept the same kind of raids that were in place during the last civil-military dictatorship.

It is official: under the argument of the fight against "narcoterrorism" in Rosario, Bullrich and Petri will make the Armed Forces intervene in matters of Internal Security ("Crisis Committee"). The Milei regime was seeking this weeks ago, which allows the participation of the military in repression. At the same time, the US Army Corps of Engineers has been authorized to act in our ports.

Back
Top Bottom