Javier Milei has been elected president of Argentina

Violent afternoon in Buenos Aires due to the "Ley Bases" law, in discussion at the moment, that would give extraodinary powers to the Executive branch:

The draft of the Basic Law includes a package of measures ranging from the delegation of powers to the Executive Branch, privatizations and concessions of state-owned companies, the repeal of the pension moratorium, adjustments in the income tax and the monotax, the dissolution of public agencies, interventions, trust funds and labor reform, among others.

The mainstay of this bill is the granting of extraordinary powers to the Executive Branch, for which it is proposed to declare a public emergency in the administrative, economic, financial and energy areas for a period of one year.

Latest news, which I ran into tonight, Milei wants to send some airplanes to Ukraine.. alienating Russia and China against Argentina, what could go wrong?

following the news:

Argentina joins the Ukrainian Defense Contact Group (UDCG).

It is basically the NATO (Ramstein) base from which that organization plans actions for Ukraine.

*It does not mean that we will send troops or planes.

"I am pleased to welcome Argentina as a new member. Minister Petri, good to have you with us," said Austin, U.S. Secretary of Defense.

And there go years of good relations with Russia... :headbash:

(I use that link because clarin's content is behind a paywall)

Complaints from the Russian government about Javier Milei's approach to Zelenski

The Russian ambassador in Buenos Aires said that Argentina's decision causes them "deep disappointment".
He warned that they will take as a "hostile act" any military aid to Ukraine.

-----------------

President Vladimir Putin made it known through his ambassador in Buenos Aires, Dmitry Feoktistov, that he is upset by the deepening of relations between the government of Javier Milei and Volodimir Zelenski.

The diplomat, moreover, warned that his country will consider as a "hostile act" any military transfer provided by Argentina to Ukraine in the middle of the war being waged in that territory, which broke out after the Russian invasion of 2022.

The idea of military transfer is for now part of a plan of the Argentine government, which emerged not only as a request of Zelenski but also as part of a demand of the United States and European powers to accept Argentina as a "global partner" of NATO.

Suddenly, the idea of the Russians targeting NATO bases in this part of the world is not so far-fetched...

Argentina is actively helping Ukraine. 16 humanitarian aid packages worth USD 600,000 have already been providedA delegation of the Ukrainian Government began its first working visit to Latin America with talks in Argentina. Meetings were held with Vice President of Argentina Victoria Villarruel, Minister of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Worship Diana Mondino, Minister of Security Patricia Bullrich, Minister of Economy Luis Caputo, Minister of Defence Luis Petri.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ :headbash:

Well, it's right up Villarruel's alley, hanging out with nazis...

I've been asking around, and I get the feeling from most of my old friends that they a) don't even understand how Milei could have gathered so many votes, and b) think/know he is CRAZY and dangerous for the country. And from the people who voted for him, I get either silence, or (with their heads down and looking ashamed) "well, he's crazy, but maybe given some time, he'll improve?":umm:

So, from that small sample, maybe people will start seeing something, but it needs to get pretty bad before they do, like the Cs predicted for many places.

I've been asking around, and I get the feeling from most of my old friends that they a) don't even understand how Milei could have gathered so many votes, and b) think/know he is CRAZY and dangerous for the country. And from the people who voted for him, I get either silence, or (with their heads down and looking ashamed) "well, he's crazy, but maybe given some time, he'll improve?"
Yeah. I follow a lot of libertarians on Twitter, and most of their takes on Milei are just that they like that he is making the government smaller and that's it. It's such a shallow view of him and really shows how little people look into things as long as some surface level stuff is to their liking. I guess they don't bother to think about what it means that he is cozying up to Israel and the US, even though those same people are critical of Western foreign policy.

It's been a while since I've posted news here. There is a lot to tell and I don't know if I can summarize it.

Missing children, possible human trafficking and other obscure things that could be linked to the current government.

And the last thing that came up:

President Javier Milei has ordered the dissolution of the Federal Intelligence Agency (AFI) based on the results obtained within the framework of the agency's intervention that took place last December 12, 2023. In its place, the governing body of the National Intelligence System (SIN) will be a State Secretariat.

But let's focus on the image.

GSkWr0mXoAA38Y0.jpeg

I don't know, but I am of the opinion that they are leaving pretty clear messages. You know how it is. They warn, so as not to violate free will.

Chabad Lubavitch in the House of the Tucumán province....

I do not have the date of this video. As far as I can tell it looks a little old. However when looking for more information I found this article dated April 12, 2008:

In order to be able to pursue this line of investigation, this journalist tried to talk to people from Chabad Lubavitch, but was unsuccessful. In addition to the refusal to talk about the subject, there was the threat of a criminal complaint -and of another kind- in case of publishing any journalistic article against them.

What at first was taken as humorous by the writer of these lines, ceased to be so when he discovered what kind of people the Lubavitch are. Considered a true sect within Judaism, this organization has 3,000 centers distributed in more than 70 countries worldwide. In Argentina it has 28 branches in six provinces and an estimated 10,000 followers. According to Perfil newspaper, it is a movement that was born “more than 230 years ago in the Belarusian town of Lubavitch, the movement took off locally in the mid 90's, under the critical and at times distrustful gaze of the rest of vernacular Judaism. Its members are defined by their extreme fidelity to the word of the Torah (the first five books of the Bible).

But unlike plain Orthodoxy, and despite the fact that many of the habits followed by its members may seem medieval, Chabad works with the most modern technology, from magazines and television programs to a major Internet site and the reading of prayers on a palm screen.”

That is the best known side of the sect, but it has a darker side linked to the furious collection of money, at any price and under the façade of the supposed “social help”. “Notice that they are involved in all the 'quilombos' (trouble) in which people from the Jewish community are involved, as it was at the time the diamond traffic”, a little known rabbi assured this newspaper with great concern and fear.

The mere mention of Chabad when looking for interviewees closes all doors. “You don't know the power these guys have, I would tell you to leave your research aside”, warned a colleague -and friend- of the community who dared to talk to TDP. [...]

Concluding

Some of the people who frequented Silvina shortly before her disappearance say that she was very afraid that something might happen to her, and there are even formal complaints about it. This is not the only case and it will certainly not be the last. There are dozens of complaints against Chabad Lubavitch for similar situations and even worse.

In the specific case of Silvina, it is enough to read the relevant judicial file to see the number of irregularities surrounding her disappearance and even within the framework of the investigation of the case.

It is evident that there is a concrete and brutal power behind all this movement, which does not allow to advance towards the clarification of her evaporation. It is the same power that generates the aforementioned fear in those who are being investigated about Chabad Lubavitch.

In this context, Alberto continues his fruitless search, not knowing who he can trust and who he cannot trust.

Let's remember that Milei is associated with this sect.

This is the worst news I have received all day.

ATE denounces that a US company would take control of Fabricaciones Militares. Through the mutation to a joint stock company perpetrated by Milei and Sturzenegger, in September a Yankee group would take over the metal-mechanic sector of Río Tercero, and then would advance on the rest of the plants. In June there was a secret inspection by the US Department of Defense in FA, and the production of armament would not be for our Armed Forces but for NATO. Total surrender.

Sources:

Comment:

This is not only the absolute loss of sovereignty. It is to put us fully into armed conflicts and to be the target of Russia. ☢️

This is not only the absolute loss of sovereignty. It is to put us fully into armed conflicts and to be the target of Russia.

I don't think you have to worry much about Argentina being a target of Russia. They have stated several times (and so far the facts prove they're not lying) that they have zero interest in taking over territories or attacking others. Just think, they have only been defending others and themselves (with a lot more patience and care than others), with zero interest in expansion.

IMO, this one is more of an internal danger, if anything: the US backing up Milei's team for a possible move "back to the 70s", IF wanted or needed. And in exchange, getting ammunition and support. But I would worry more about the fact that Milei's government is turning many state-owned companies into SAs (anonymous shareholders), thus allowing probably more Israelis than we can count into positions of power... FWIW.

Okay, I exaggerated about Russia. But even so, it is felt that there will be retaliation, if not in the war, then politically and economically. It is simply not convenient to antagonize the emerging multipolar power.

Back
Top Bottom